DADDY ISSUES | VKOOK

By _euphxriajjk_

Jungkook's life couldn't be more messed up. A brat of a child at the age of 20, a girlfriend he doesn't even... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
epilogue
got tagged <3

twenty

10.3K 562 1.2K
By _euphxriajjk_

ily guys but no one is perfect and neither is kook in this story sksks ):

long ass chapter cuz i didnt update properly the last few days, imma try to update my other stories as well today stay tuned uwu

***

6 years ago

"I can't believe he's late again", Mr Jeon sighed heavily, rubbing his sleepy eyes to get a clearer view of what was in front of him. "I think Lyza called him in the morning to come over and talk about something-", Taehyung hummed, looking through the menue of the small restaurant they sat in to celebrate Jungkook's father's 50th birthday.

He didn't want a huge party, he wasn't much into socializing anyway, quite similar to his son. So he simply invited Jungkook and Taehyung for breakfast, how they did the past years since Jungkook's mother passed away.

"It's 9am, how early did she call", Mr Jeon sighed and Taehyung shrugged, "Not sure, I was half asleep when he left my apartment."

The old man nodded, looking now on the menue as well, "Wanna order already or will we wait?"

"Let's just get a coffee as usually, when was he ever on time", Taehyung laughed slightly, Mr Jeon joined in, his laugh softly and coming from heart. He gave him a nod and then looked at Taehyung with his expression softening, "He's meeting her a lot lately", he mumbled, rubbing over the table nervously.

Taehyung nodded, "Yeah, they get along, he's glad it works with her, y'know."
Mr Jeon scoffed, "I wish he'd stop lying to himself."

"Me too, me too", Tae's face dropped, "But he thinks he owes it to her parents for saving his life, I can't even be mad at him."

"He kissed you just last week, I saw that. Now he's fooling around with this t-this girl
who stood there next to him back then, not doing shit about what happened to him. Two weeks ago I had to throw some other girl out of my house in the morning because he brought her home. Jungkook's too much lately-"

"Stop", Taehyung hummed, "He's young and he's confused, please don't blame him for trying."

"You're too patient with this boy. I'm sick of seeing my son hooking up with different people everyday, that's not how I raised him!" Mr Jeon balled his fist, "Now he's even ditching his own father for his birthday? For what? Some morning sex or what is he up for?"

"Mr Jeon, please", Taehyung bit his lips, "Don't you think I'm sick of it too?", he chuckled lightly. "But if that's what he needs to get over what happened, then of course I'll support him. He's my best friend after all", he smiled a little, thinking of the boy's precious eyes whenever he woke up in the morning, snuggled onto Taehyung's chest while wanting to be hold all night.

When the lights were out, that's when they felt happiness for once. Hidden from the outside, just Jungkook and Taehyung-, they didn't need anything else.

"God, I want nothing more than you to marry him one day", Mr Jeon said, eyes almost tearing up. "You'd make him so happy."

"I can make him happy as a friend as well, I promise I'll always have his back", Taehyung said softly. "I love him."

Mr Jeon sighed, "You should talk sense into him, I can see your feelings for him in your eyes-"

"You think I should tell him that I love him?", Taehyung laughed at that, "I do that daily."

"Not like you actually mean it", Mr Jeon grumbled. "I just don't want my son to be like he is lately. Not when he's got the right one right in front of his eyes."

Taehyung nodded, "Maybe I'll tell him", he said, "I mean, I never cared that much about what the others think."

The door swung open and Jungkook came into the restaurant, looking like a mess. Face white without any colors in it, eyes reddened from crying and his lips bitten until they bleeded from nervousness.
Taehyung got up immediately, "Jungkook", he said softly.
"Taehyung", Jungkook let out, sniffling as he threw himself into his best friend's arms.

"We gotta talk", both said at the same time.

**

"I want to visit Disneyland!"

"We literally can't afford that", Jungkook sighed while he helped Taejeon put his pyjamas on. "But Taejeon want", the boy stomped his feet on the ground, pouting immensely. "Daddy is asshole."

"Where did you learn that from", Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Cody taught me to say that to you."

"Oh so now he's teaching you things, huh?", Jungkook gritted his teeth, "Stay away from him. He's bad."

"No he said he s-sorry", Taejeon shrugged, "Now we are boyfriends."

"You're not having a fucking boyfriend!", Jungkook exclaimed, balling his fists as he was about to lose it. "Stop with that bullshit, Taejeon. It'll not make you happy!"
Lyza stood in the door frame, sighing quietly. "Would you stop?", she asked her boyfriend.

"Taejeon doesn't need toxic people telling him what he feels is wrong", she groaned. "You're actually not better than we were back then."

"Fuck off, you have no right to even dare to speak about this!", Jungkook snapped and got up. "Be glad I didn't dump your dumb ass yet. Bet a 20 year old girl with a kid isn't that attractive to single boys."

Lyza didn't respond, instead she grabbed Taejeon who started to cry because he didn't like his father like that.
"At least wait until our baby is in bed", she hummed and placed a kiss on the boy's head.

"Daddy is so mean!", the boy cried out, covering his face in his mother's neck. "I-I only wanted to g-go to Disneyland for my birthday", he pouted.
Lyza nodded softly, "He doesn't mean it like that, Taejeon. Your Dad is sad because he lost his best friend." She cuddled her kid gently and Taejeon made wide eyes, "Daddy is dumb, he doesn't need to be sad", he shrugged. "Taejeon can just move out then he can live with Taehyungie and Mommy can be happy!"

Lyza almost teared up by hearing this, "No one wants you to move out, Taejeonie", she whispered, hugging him tightly. "Let's bring you to bed, yeah?"

Taejeon nodded, "Can we go to Disneyland for my birthday?", he asked with his big doey baby eyes. "Please! And can I invite all my friends?"
Lyza sighed, then nodded. "Yeah, yeah sure. Let's go to Disneyland."

The kid cheered up and started dancing in his mother's arms, glowing in happiness and excitement when he thought of going to Disneyland this Saturday.

**

6 years earlier

"Lyza's pregnant", Jungkook said quietly, gaze lowered to the ground while his voice was cracking and barely hearable.
Taehyung hesitated, not responding just yet.

"It's mine", Jungkook added, tears leaving his eyes quietly.

Taehyung stayed still, looking at him in disbelief.

"She wants to keep it", he hummed.
After saying that he stepped forwards to just fall into Taehyung's arms where he always found comfort. But his best friend stepped back, keeping the distance, still not saying a word.

"Tae, I'll be a fucking father. I'm 15!!", Jungkook whined. Taehyung nodded bluntly, "Y-yeah", he let out, still absolutely shook by those news.
But when he saw Jungkook's tears, he sighed and then finally grabbed him by his waist and gave him a gentle smile.

"A baby is always a gift", Taehyung said softly, brushing over his back. "I mean, we can do it, right?", he asked, then made eye contact with the younger who looked utterly confused, so Taehyung just kept on speaking.

"We can buy so many cute clothes and spoil him or her with presents and can do fun things with it", Taehyung said, still holding Jungkook in his arms. "Age doesn't matter, we'll be great parents!!", he smiled so brightly that Jungkook started crying again.

"W-we?", he asked.

"Yeah, I mean you won't raise it with her, right? We planned to live together in the future-", Taehyung said when he felt his stomach turning. Oh god, Jungkook didn't want to raise the kid with him, oh my god this was fucking embarrassing.

"Tae", Jungkook started slowly, sounding so upset and small while speaking, "I asked her to be my girlfriend just today", he let out bluntly.

Taehyung literally felt. his. heart. shatter.
He immediately let go of Jungkook's waist, stepping back. "We kissed again last week", he said quietly. "I-I thought w-we", he started, feeling so fucking dumb.
"Sorry", he added quickly, turning his head away.

"Taehyung we're not-", Jungkook said, "I'm not gay", he let out bluntly what he learned to say the past few weeks. "And you're neither."

"We k-kissed", Taehyung said but then his voice broke together with his whole posture and tears started falling.
"I kissed many", Jungkook shrugged.

"Besides from that", Taehyung suddenly said. "How did she get pregnant? You didn't fuck her, right-", his lips pressed together he watched his best friend staying quiet.

Funny how he never had anything to say when he broke promises.

Jungkook always promised Taehyung to talk to him before he'd have his first time. To get approvement of his choice. They made that promise when they were 8.
"You didn't", Taehyung repeated, wishing so bad for Jungkook to just say he didn't. Even though this wouldn't even be logical.

"You did", he then said when there was no response.

Jungkook still didn't say a word, "Oh my god", the older let out. "You had your first time and you didn't even tell me-"

That's when Jungkook lost it and crossed his arms, "Ever heard of privacy? Stop acting like my fucking boyfriend, I can fuck whoever the fuck I want you idiot. I'm not yours, I definitely don't need your consent or live to promises up I made when I was a dumb kid-, she's a good girl and we'll be a family and I wish you'd be there to help me instead of getting mad because we can't live out your gay fantasies now! Lyza is--"

"Don't. say. her. name!!"
Taehyung yelled out, hiding his face. His mind went off just thinking of how she'd be the one to get all those sleepy mornings with him now, she'd see his beautiful face everyday and she'd have a baby from him. Taehyung felt nothing but pure jealousy right now.

"Get your act together, Taehyung", Jungkook snapped. "Help me tell my Dad instead of being an asshole!"

Taehyung gulped, heart broken by how Jungkook thought about all of that, throwing mean things at him without any reasonable explanation.
So he simply nodded, "Yeah, sorry for loving you", Taehyung let out quietly.

Jungkook frowned, "Don't you dare tell me that ever again. Whatever we had is over, we're just friends now", he said and then rushed back inside to face his father finally.

If Taehyung would say those words ever again, Jungkook wouldn't be able to remain strong, to keep that damn facade up.

**

It was two days later, Taejeon's birthday. The boy sat on the floor with a crown on his head while looking through all his presents, excited for going to Disneyland later on. They were waiting for his friends. He invited everyone in his kindergarden group because he didn't know how to decide, he thought all of them were cool.

"So, when they come we can eat pizza and play hide and seek and eat cake then! Then we go dancing to Disney music and then we go to Disneyland", he squealed in excitement, clapping his tiny hands.

"Yay", Jungkook whispered, looking at the clock on the kitchen wall.
They wrote 2pm on the invitations. It was already 2:30pm by now.

Lyza stood in the kitchen, trying to get chocolate topping on top of the chocolate cake but she could barely focus because tears kept coming up. That's how it went the past days. Jungkook threw mean things at her and she kept quiet, focusing on the good they had.

Taejeon.

Who sat there all excited for his friends who wouldn't come anymore. Everyone knew that except for Taejeon.

"Where's Taehyungie?", Taejeon's head shot up, "He hates Daddy, but not me", he said confidently.
"That asshole won't come here." Jungkook snapped and put a party head on his head.
Lyza entered the room, placing the cake on the table, "You really should stop insulting everyone close to you, Jungkook. Or else no one will be left at some point", the girl said and then placed her son on her lap.

"Let's start eating already, okay?", she asked Taejeon softly but the boy's eyes widened. "Maybe my friends forgot my birthday", Taejeon hummed. "They wouldn't just not come-"

Jungkook bit his lips. Who'd tell him that no one wanted to come?

Taejeon looked sad when he stared at the cake, "I thought we could share my cake and my presents a-and", he got interrupted by a knock on the door.
"YAY", he squealed out excited because not every one had forgot! "The first guest is my favorite friend forever now", Taejeon smiled and ran to the door.

He opened it and everyone went silent at what they saw.

Taehyung stood there, dressed up as Winnie the Pooh with his arms completely filled with presents. Behind him, Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok were, everyone holding up presents as well and dressed up as Disney figures.
Hoseok was Dora the explorer, Yoongi was dressed up as Diego and Jimin was Barbie, because Taejeon loved Barbies so much.

"Oh my god!", Taejeon squeaked, holding up his arms so he could get a hug from them.
Taehyung smiled so bright when he kneeled down and put the gifts aside, "Happy 6th Birthday my favorite little boy in the whole wide world", he hummed and gave Taejeon a kissie.

"Daddy said you wouldn't come", Taejeon pouted.

"Daddy who? I only know Dora, Diego, Barbie, Taejeonie and Lyza!", Taehyung took the kid up and then turned towards Hoseok and the other two.
"Ohhhhh!!!", Taejeon cried out happily and then hopped from arm to arm, kissing their cheeks lovingly and thanking them for coming.

Taehyung however walked over to Lyza and suddenly pulled out a rose and gave it to her, "Thanks for being a great mother for 6 years already", he gave her a hug and then turned back to Taejeon.

Jungkook stood there, frozen.
Was Taehyung seriously ignoring him?

"I'm a Dad for 6 years too", he let out quietly.

Taehyung didn't even look at him, "Taejeonie, what does my old boy want to do first?"

"Beer." Taejeon let out. "Sex."
Then he grinned, "And cake!"

Everyone gave him a judging face, then they sat down on the floor, started sharing cake and opening up presents. The small boy cried several times because he felt so happy with all of them. He even forgot his kindergarden friends that didn't show up.

"Sooo", Jungkook said awkwardly after sitting there quietly for a whole hour. "Who wants to hear a joke?", he asked, trying to get involved somehow.

"No one", Taehyung let out, "Just go somewhere else, yeah?"

Lyza looked down, "You don't have to", she said gently and took Jungkook's hand.
"Actually", Taehyung started, "I thought we could go now! I bought tickets for Disneyland~"

Taejeon cried out, "Taehyungie remembered!!!"

"Of course, you told me a billion times to take you there", the older chuckled. "Let's go, shall we?"

Jungkook got up as well, smiling a little because Taehyung was so fucking great with Taejeon, he always knew how to make the boy happy.

He'd be such a good father.

Jimin glanced at Jungkook, letting out a sigh. While the others got ready, he walked closer and leaned to the boy's ear. "Y'know--", he started.

"Taehyung told me everything", he hummed, patting Jungkook's back.

"Must suck to know he could've been the one making Taejeon smile like that everyday, hm?"

Jungkook didn't respond, instead they left and went to Disneyland. Taejeon had one of the happiest birthdays of his whole life, filled with gifts and food. He got whatever he wanted, he just had to point on it and everyone fought who would buy it for him.

Taejeon truly was a spoiled kid sometimes. They had a quite good time, Taehyung stayed by Lyza's side and the girl actually understood why Jungkook liked him so much. He was funny, smart and so damn caring.

When Taehyung saw a baby puppy he crouched down, cuddling it for good ten minutes, when he saw ice cream his first instant was to buy Taejeon a huge one and surprised him with it. He was so kind-hearted, yet Lyza couldn't get her mind off the fact that her own boyfriend was in love with this guy.

Which was totally reasonable. Who wouldn't fall for his charms and visuals?!

But he probably fucked her own boyfriend-

Speaking of Jungkook, he just walked behind them in silence and hoped Taehyung would buy him ice cream too. He was always so broke, he never bought anything for himself. All the money he got from his Dad was either saved for Taejeon or spend on the boy.
In that case he was quite responsible.

Yet no one even gave him attention once, Taehyung joked around with everyone, he turned this day into one of the best days ever for all of them.
Not for Jungkook though, he teared up several times when he saw Taehyung's eyes lightening up.

He missed him so bad, he wanted to be taken care of too.
Whenever his son got Taehyung's love and attention, Jungkook felt like screaming.

"Hey", Jungkook suddenly said when the others went on a rollercoaster but Taehyung didn't want to go on a rollercoaster after he read a horror story about an accident on a rollercoaster in Disneyland. So Jungkook didn't go too. Maybe they would talk now.

Taehyung didn't responded, pulling his phone out.

"Hey", Jungkook said again, shyly tapping on his shoulders. "You look very pretty today", he hummed, feeling dumb and embarrassed like a small kid. Taehyung turned to him in disbelief, "Jungkook, I'm done. I told you that."

"Can you stop being mad at me please", Jungkook whined. "I miss you!"

"I'm not mad at you", Taehyung shrugged, eyeing the boy for a while. "I'm just done with this bullshit. Took me 6 years to realise that you never cared as much as I did."

"I care!", Jungkook cried out. "So, so much", he added, sounding weak.

"Oh shut it. All you had to do was stay, you couldn't even do that. While I stood in front of the whole school and apologized to so fucking many people who bully me already anyways-- just because you asked me to do that."

Jungkook gulped, "It's not the same!"

"Actually it is. I asked you to stand up for us. You asked me to stand up for my mistake of insulting bottoms. I did because it was for you. You couldn't do the same, now leave me alone. I'm here to celebrate my favorite boy's birthday which isn't you anymore, sorry."
With that he turned away and rushed towards Taejeon who just came running from the rollercoaster to tell Taehyung everything about it.

Jungkook just left and went to the hotel they'd sleep in and started crying.
Taehyung was right and it hurt.

"What did he want?", Jimin asked when he saw Jungkook leaving. He was kinda holding Lyza's hand because the girl was crying after the heavy rollercoaster ride. "Not important", Taehyung hummed and then hugged Lyza. "Come on, you survived 6 years with Jungkook, I'm sure that's worse than a rollercoaster ride", he joked softly but Lyza simply cried even more.

Once she started, it was always hard to stop.

"You survived 20 years with him", she sobbed. "Not sure I can do even one more like this."

Jimin grinned and then pushed all of them towards a restaurant to eat pizza which Taejeon wanted all day already. "Let's not cry or think of Jungkook. It's Taejeon's birthday!", he cheered.

They agreed, started to eat and drink. A lot of beer went down their throats, cheering and celebrating Taejeon. Who only got some coke which pissed him off so much.
"I feel like Daddy. Excluded", he pouted but the rest just laughed.

"You're gonna get beer when you turn 16, I promise", Taehyung suggested and Taejeon nodded happily. "Deal. Now I want smoothie!"

He got smoothies. Three smoothies actually because Taejeon loved them so much.

The evening went over peacefully, Lyza went to the hotel after a while to bring Taejeon to bed and then lay down next to Jungkook. Taejeon shared a room with Taehyung, so he wasn't in here.

Jungkook was curled up in his bed, still crying so much.
Lyza didn't say a word and went to sleep. Or at least pretended to.

But not even half an hour later she wished she would've never entered this room.
After good 30 minuted the door swung open harshly and a drunk Taehyung came stumbled in, waddling towards Jungkook's bed.
The younger was still awake, head hurting from all the dumb crying. "Taehyungie", he whispered gently and sat up, forgetting about Lyza.

Of course he forgot, all he wanted was this boy who suddenly stood besides him and pushed him back down in the matress. "I am so sick of you", Taehyung let out weakly. Jungkook scrunched his nose, obviously smelling the amount of alcohol he probably had drank.

"You're drunk", he commented.

"Oh, no shit sherlock", Taehyung groaned. "Yet I know exactly how much of a desperate little asshole you are", he hummed, smiling bitterly.

"You think you can just forget about me, hmh?! Stay with your perfect little family and forget about me hmhhmh", he hummed, then laughed loudly.
"Taehyung", Jungkook started but Taehyung didn't respond.

"Let me tell you something", he grinned as he leaned down, almost meeting Jungkook's soft, plump lips.

"You'll never get over me, baby", he giggled then pressed their lips together. "You know she won't ever make you feel like I do~"

Usually, Jungkook would've pushed him away, he'd try to think straight and not overstress things. Lyza probably would wake up--

He forgot about her though when he felt the lips he missed so much. Oh my god how good they felt, fuck this, Jungkook wanted, no he needed so much more of this.
"Yeah, that's what you enjoy the most, hmh~", Taehyung pulled back, chuckling at the view of Jungkook's pouty face that obviously screamed for more.

"I'm so fucking mad at you, I know I said I'm not but heck yeah I am", Taehyung started ranting again, his hand making its way between the boy's thighs, softly rubbing his dick through the pants. "Lyza's right there", Jungkook suddenly whispered.

"Do you want me to stop?", Taehyung asked coldly. "Say it and I'll never touch you again."

Jungkook kept quiet.

So Taehyung took this as a no and kept going, now opening up his zipper while being so pissed at this kid. "You're so-, I'm so-, ugh fuck", he groaned when he felt himself harden.

"You're so scared of being yourself it's almost funny", he then said. "No one fucking cares if you're gay as long as you accept it yourself. You can't tell me you don't like this-", he leaned down, kissing Jungkook roughly.

The boy whimpered--

"Or this", Taehyung added, pushing his hand down the boy's pants to rub his length.
"You're so turned on just by me insulting you", Taehyung stated, laughing amused by Jungkook.

"Such a little slut", he hummed and then grabbed the boy to pull him up and into the bathroom.

"W-wanna be y-your little slut", Jungkook whispered while he stumbled after him, having a hard time to walk with his boner.

"You've never been someone else's", Taehyung mumbled. "Next time you better stand up for me or I'll literally fuck you numb-"

Jungkook gulped, "Well in that case--"

"You wanna get fucked that hard?", Taehyung grinned, locking the door and undressed Jungkook.

"K-kinda", Jungkook whispered quietly, cheeks turning red in embarrassment. He felt dumb, but he felt so fucking turned on by this boy's current behavior. It was fucking hot-

"Didn't think a princess like you would like rough treatment", Taehyung grabbed him by his ass and pushed him up against the wall. "I'm princess", Jungkook repeated, eyes all big. God, he loved being downgraded and treated like a girl that acted out in front of her boyfriend.

"You are", Taehyung hummed, "You're my princess."

Jungkook nodded hurriedly, "Yes only yours", he agreed and pouted his lips then, longing for kisses.
"Oh baby? You'd like to have some kisses, hm?", Taehyung grinned.
Kook nodded.

"Too bad you were a bad boy the past few days~", he said and slapped Jungkook's ass, let him down and turned him around so he was facing the wall.

"No kisses, no touching for little bad boys."

With that he kneeled down, inserted his tongue into Jungkook's ass to prepare him for the following---

All pretty well heard by Lyza who laid in bed very much awake just in the room next door.

***

shit is finally about to go down HAHA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

889K 38.8K 40
Kim Taehyung is a bratty child, never listening to any of his teachers and always works on his own demands.No one ever butts in his work and if you d...
95.6K 6.4K 30
Whatever trope we're looking for, it's gonna be here in this book.
204K 5.1K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
5K 186 13
Taekook Royalty AU "I guess we're both selfish when it comes to each other" The dark middle ages. Dynasties, Kings and Queens. Times, when man lovin...