Married | Yoonkookβœ”οΈ

By Mai_Spring

Jeon Jungkook lives a simple and happy life. He wants to grow old with the love of his life and go on adventu... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
😽
ty420k

Chapter Thirty-Six

6.1K 292 123
By Mai_Spring

3rd Person
👉👈
18+

Yoongi reached over for his bedside table as Jungkook stayed still in between his legs, shocked at the fact that Yoongi gave him consent. He was scared as to what Yoongi may think of him, considering that he's never had sex before. He's especially never had sex with a guy. He was still happy that Yoongi agreed, whether he knew what he was doing or not.

The sound of a drawer closing make Jungkook's overthinking stop, and he looked at Yoongi as he brought his hand back, handing Jungkook the little tube he was holding.

"Lubricant." Yoongi whispered. "Make sure to use a lot of it, and.. Jeon?" He looked up into Jungkook's eyes with a slightly scared look.

"Yes, Yoongi?" Jungkook said quietly.

Yoongi smiled up at the younger boy on top of him, trying to calm the small tension. He knew that Jungkook had never done anything sexual. Hell, Jungkook barely got his first kiss this year. "Be gentle." Yoongi told him softly.

Jungkook smiled at that. He was excited that Yoongi was going to let him be the top.

(A/N: I'm sorry for the people who wanted Yoongi top 🥺 FORGIVE ME..)

Probably because I've never experienced it. Jungkook thought. I bet he's going to kick my ass if I try to be the dom again.

He pushed his thoughts away and finally held onto the lube as if it were a diamond. "I'll be gentle with you." Jungkook's mouth curved up as he leaned down and placed a peck on Yoongi's lips with his soft ones. He tried to pull away, but Yoongi tangled his fingers with Jungkook's hair to pull him back in for more.

Soft pecks turned into longer kisses, and eventually led to Jungkook licking Yoongi's bottom lip, asking for entrance. A soft moan came from Yoongi as Jungkook pushed their hips together, and Jungkook was already having the time of his life by just that.

He felt like he needed nothing more than just a kiss from Yoongi and he'd be on cloud nine.

When their tongues finally met, they could both tell that it was much different from before, when they kissed in Yoongi's office. This time, it was much more soft. Butterflies filled their stomachs and even Yoongi couldn't help but smile into the kiss as Jungkook caressed Yoongi's arms and thighs.

Jungkook pulled away from the kiss, making Yoongi pout, but he was taken by surprise once Jungkook planted his lips on his neck instead.

Yoongi never let anyone know where his sensitive spot was, and if they did find out, he'd hold in any sinful noises until they'd move away. But when Jungkook placed his lips straight on his sensitive spot, he didn't care.

He let out soft moans and an occasional "fuck" as Jungkook licked and sucked on his skin. Jungkook knew that something had to be up with this certain spot on Yoongi's neck. Earlier, when he poked Yoongi, he reacted weirdly when Jungkook touched that spot.

So, Jungkook just went in for it.

The sounds of Jungkook's kisses and Yoongi's little moans and hard breathing were the only sounds that filled the room. Jungkook's hand traveled down to the hem of Yoongi's shirt, and he put his cold fingers on Yoongi's stomach.

Yoongi let his back arch a little as the coldness felt good against his skin. Jungkook lifted the shirt more, and eventually took it off of the small man lying under him, making him break contact from Yoongi's neck. Jungkook looked at Yoongi's milky skin and smiled at it.

"So pretty.." Jungkook scanned him.

He leaned back down and started placing kisses all over Yoongi's chest. His hand got closer and closer to Yoongi's already hard, clothed dick as he kissed lower and lower.

Jungkook lifted up and took his shirt off slowly, letting Yoongi see how much all the working out and exercises had worked, even though Yoongi still refused to exercise too.

Yoongi hid his red face and bit his lip. "You don't have to be so.. s—"

"Sexy?" Jungkook finished.

A laugh came from Yoongi as he moved his hands away from his face. "I was going to say seductive, but sure. You can use 'sexy' too."

"That's that you wanted to say." Jungkook smirked as he slowly undid the button on his jeans. Yoongi's eyes widened at that, but they widened even more once Jungkook started undoing Yoongi's pants and pulled them down.

It was all so sudden, and Yoongi thought that Jeon was going to take off his pants, not Yoongi's. But Jungkook didn't. All he did was unzip them and left the pants like that.

"W-What are you doing?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook smirked. "I wanted to give you a little 'Thank you' for letting me have your ass tonight." He started palming Yoongi.

Yoongi's mouth opened slightly. "J-Jeon.." He bit his lip, wanting to remove his stupid boxers out of the way so that he could feel more.

Just as he wanted, Jungkook removed Yoongi's underwear and suddenly wrapped his hand around him, giving him no time to think. Yoongi noticed how soft Jungkook's hands were, and he also noticed the tube he gave him had no lid on it. Jungkook started pumping up and down slowly, making Yoongi feel better than before, and he didn't think it was possible.

"J-Jungkook.." he closed his eyes and tilted his head back into the pillow. "Fuck.."

After a minute or two, Jungkook stopped. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows as he looked up for him, realizing he was no longer above him. His eyes widened once he felt a small kiss on his tip, and he looked down to see Jeon going down on him. Yoongi's breathing hitched as Jungkook started licking and sucking.

"Ah, fuck.." Yoongi moaned.

Jungkook smirked and looked up at Yoongi, slowly sliding his tongue off of him. "You like?" He asked. Yoongi nodded with his eyes shut tightly. "Good for you.. But it's my turn now, baby." Jungkook smirked as he started flipping Yoongi over so that he's be on all fours.

He bit his lip as he looked at Yoongi's clean butt, noticing that he either shaved or just weirdly has a natural clean asshole- to which he really doubts. "You're well kept, Yoongi."

Yoongi's head hung low at that.

"I- I like to be clean.. okay?" He mumbled.

  Jungkook planted a kiss on Yoongi's back. "You're cute, Min Yoongi. Stay that way." He said as he put more of the lube on his fingers, following Yoongi's rule to 'Use a lot of it.'

  He also followed what Yoongi said and decided to be extra gentle with him, playing with his hole for a good minute before ever even actually pushing his finger into him. Yoongi pushed his ass back onto Jungkook's finger, wanting more, being needy.

  Jungkook chuckled at that.

  "Be patient, Yoongi." He said. Yoongi pressed his face into the pillow, feeling embarrassed.

  Jungkook slowly pushed his finger into Yoongi's tight hole, wanting to finally feel pleasure for himself, but still wanting to go slow for the older. Yoongi clenched onto the blanket under him, remembering that it had been a while since he's done this before.

  Yoongi started feeling Jungkook's finger go in and out of him slowly, and he thought about how weird it felt, being someone completely different than what he's used to— meaning that nobody had ever really tried to top Yoongi, but he had let it happen once in a while.

  He thought about how it was completely different with Jungkook, though. Jungkook is a virgin and Yoongi didn't mind letting him do this. If anything, Yoongi loved it too much.

  Minutes passed as Jungkook placed two, three fingers inside of the smaller person in front of him. Yoongi pushed his ass back more.

  "Kook.." Yoongi said quietly. "I'm ready."

  Jungkook smiled at that. He was finally about to experience what he'd always wanted, and it was going to be with the person he loved.

  He took his fingers out of Yoongi and finally pulled down his own pants. After Jungkook put enough lubricant on his own now hard dick, he put the tip at Yoongi's entrance and slowly pushed himself into Yoongi, feeling his tight hole grow to the size of his dick.

  Jungkook closed his eyes and let the feeling of pleasure take over him. He soon started pushing in and pulling out slowly, but he wanted more, growing greedy at the butterflies and amount of pleasure he got as he did so.

  He started going faster, making Yoongi moan as he started showing no mercy. Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed as he realized that Jeon wasn't going to stop until he got what he wanted. "J-Jeon.." Yoongi moaned.

  Yoongi's face went further into the pillow every time Jungkook pushed into him. Jungkook had one hand on Yoongi's waist and the other on his ass, spreading it so that he could push himself in Yoongi more and more.

  The sound of skin slapping together and moans filled the room as Jungkook pounded into Yoongi, pleasure filling both of the boys as time went by too quickly for them to keep up with it. "Yoongi.. Shit.." Jungkook rolled his head back and smirked as he pushed his hips forward. He hit a certain spot that made Yoongi go crazy, moaning into the pillow as Jungkook hit it over and over again.

  The noises that Yoongi made sounded like music to Jungkook's ears, making everything he did about twenty times more better.

  Jungkook finally came back from cloud nine, realizing that he wanted to make Yoongi feel just as good as he was feeling, so he moved his hand from Yoongi's ass and held onto Yoongi's cock, stroking it along with the pace of his hip thrusts and skin slaps. Yoongi hissed at the amount of pleasure, being hit all at once.

  "I- I—" Yoongi didn't even get to finish before he released into Jungkook's hand and onto the bed. "Fuck." He groaned as Jungkook kept pumping him. Jungkook finally let go of him and kept thrusting in and out of the poor boy who felt wore out and totally relaxed now.

  After a few moments, Jungkook finally pulled out of Yoongi, not wanting to cum inside of him. "Holy shit." He said after he released.

  Jungkook plopped onto the bed next to Yoongi, who was still on all fours as he processed what had just happened. He finally came into reality and climbed on top of Jungkook and cuddled onto his body, not wanting to lie down in the cum on the bed.

  "Yoongi.." Jungkook stroked Yoongi's head, feeling sweat in his soft hair. "Yes?" Yoongi finally said after a second of thinking.

  "I love you." Jungkook pecked his head.

  Yoongi's face turned red because 'Oh my God, how is he doing these things to me?' He thought. "I love you too, Jeon." Yoongi smiled.

  They both lied there, cuddling each other before they eventually fell asleep, not even caring that they left the light on or that they were both still naked and covered in sweat.

  All they cared about was the fact that they both finally admitted to loving each other, and the fact that they had just had sex.

And it was the greatest feeling in the world.

~

1,900 words of smut WOW that shit finally happened sldjsksjsk

Remember: CONSENT IS HOT OKAY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 677 6
Park Jimin is arranged to marry Jeon Jungkook who is a cold and disable man What will happen between them? Will the love bloom between them? Or ther...
49.5K 2.2K 17
Jungkook is an idol and he's secretly married for years. He's married to his once bandmate, Jimin. And they have four children now, while fifth one i...
46.1K 1K 35
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin has been married for nine years. One faithful day, Jungkook found out about Jimin's big secret and got very...
76.4K 3.9K 27
𝗧𝗒𝗣 π—π—¨π—‘π—šπ—žπ—’π—’π—ž After losing his boyfriend, Jungkook's parents got him married to Park's oldest son. Latter still wasn't healed from his past...