ASSISTANCE FOR LOVE - Chris E...

By Jules_justme

A story about a young woman who falls for a guy, she probably shouldn't. Adult content and rated R. I hope y... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14

Part 9

9.3K 116 18
By Jules_justme

CHRIS’ THOUGHTS

Chris softly caresses Judys’ head, she fell asleep here resting it on his shoulders. He gives her a kiss on her forehead and stares at the fire. He hasn´t been that happy for a long time, and he is sure now that he made the right decision. Sam wasn´t the one for him. But Judy could be. He wants to give it a try. Maybe he´ll ask her to move in. He wants to share every possible minute with her. She looks so beautiful while she is sleeping here so peacefully… the view of that suddenly causes an ache in his heart. He kissed Sam. He shouldn´t have done that. He should have pushed her away. Because he knows that it would hurt him terribly if Judy would kiss another guy. Should he tell her? Tell her what happened? Would she understand? Sure she would. She´s a smart girl. And she finally knows that Chris feelings for her are true. But the whole situation is also a bit too much for her to handle. Those mean things that were written about her… Chris sighs and rubs his eyes. Not now. Maybe he´ll tell her later. But not now. Judy yawns, and Chris smiles about that. She´s just everything he wanted in a girl.

So cute, so strong, but she needs to be protected at the same time. And Chris wants to be the one to protect her from every harm. “Baby...” he whispers. “Baby, should we go to bed, hm?” he asks her as she slightly opens her eyes. “Mhm…” she says and rubs her eyes.

As I wake up, in the first moment I don´t realize where I am – I look around, a bit confused… and then I remember last night… Chris… his house… I smile and roll over in the huge bed, but no trace of my darling. I sit up and listen, and I can hear some music, as the door is a bit open. I get up, my clothes are on the floor. I jump into my panties and as I am just about to put on my bra, I decide to surprise Chris a bit and so I leave it away and just button up the two middle buttons of my blouse to make sure he´ll have a good view on my cleavage. I find a bathroom next to the bedroom, wash my face, brush my hair. I feel sexy, I look sexy, and I hope Chris will think so too. I sneak out of the bedroom and quietly go down towards the kitchen, where the music comes from, and I can also hear some noise.

Maybe Chris is preparing breakfast, and I sure will complain about him leaving me all alone in that cozy bed. He´ll have to make up for that in some way…

“Baby…” I call and enter the room, and my chin drops down. Jeremy is sitting on the table and stares at me. “Yes, baby, I am here…” Jeremy says in a rusty voice and leans back on his chair, one eyebrow raised. I don´t know what to say. Here I stand, with my blouse half open, in my lacey pants… god, I wanna die on the spot.

Chris enters the room from the living room and looks at me, first a bit shocked, than he starts laughing. “Babe - what are you doing here?” “I´m sorry” I say and turn around and leave, Chris running after me. “Don´t leave Judy, have breakfast with us” I hear Jeremy laugh. “Shut up, idiot” Chris yells at him and he grabs my arm. “I am sorry… I forgot to told you that he is coming over, we have to meet at the studio, I didn´t want to wake you up” he says, still laughing. I give him an angry look as he takes me in his arms. “I am sorry…I know it´s not funny, but you should´ve seen the look on your face…”

“Yeah, laugh, I am happy to entertain you” I tell him and try to free myself from his hug. He pulls me closer and gives me a kiss on my cheek. “I am sorry… “ he says, still all smiles. And I can´t help it, he looks so gorgeous, with his beard, his eyes are sparkling, and I have to smile back at him. I can´t be mad at him. “Oh you… damn, you could have left me a note at least” I laugh. “Now your dear friend knows what I look like in my underwear, that´s so embarrassing!”

“Don´t worry hun… you´re definitely an eye catcher, no matter what you´re wearing” he tells me and rubs his nose against mine. “Come on, eat a bit with us” he says. “Okay…” I tell him. He looks at me with a serious look on his face: “But you better go and dress properly first” he says and then smiles at me again. “Shut up…” I murmur and turn around. He gives me a little slap on my ass and I ran upstairs. In the bedroom I shut the door and lean against it, I close my eyes and take a deep breath. Great!

Now they will make fun of you for the rest of your life. But damn, I really can imagine the stupid way I must have looked, and that makes me laugh. “Oh, whatever…” I tell myself and get the rest of my clothes on.

When I enter the kitchen for the second time, the two are again staring at me. “Judy… where´s your hot breakfast outfit, huh?” Jeremy grins. I give him an angry look and take a seat next to Chris. “Well, well, if this is the way you welcome your guests, I think you should quickly move in here, cos I will be here for breakfast more often then.” Jeremy says. “Oh, and I have to say, I love your panties, Judy!” He won’t stop teasing me. “Oh really, you wanna borrow them?” I snap back, and we all laugh. “Okay, it was embarrassing, but it was all Chris’ fault. I thought he would be here all alone” I let the guys know. “Hmm, really honey?” he asks and comes close. “What was your plan, huh?” he asks and kisses my neck.

“Well, now you´ll never know, cos I will definitely never ever again leave your bedroom without clothes on!” I tell him and playfully push him away. “Oh, yes, talking about bedrooms here, that´s an interesting topic, so… what did you exactly do there Judy, huh?” Jeremy says with a serious look on his face and takes a bite of his roll.

“That´s none of your business, so don´t even think about going on talking about that “ Chris tells him and throws a napkin after him. “Okay, okay… I´ll stop it” he says. “But I hope, now that Judy is the new lady of this house, we hopefully will get better food here…” he jokes. “Well, as YOU are always the one to eat most of my stuff, I think it can´t be that bad” Chris replies.

We all joke around and enjoy our breakfast, I feel like I have always been part of this little group here. And Chris is just wonderful. He´s caring, tender, and he always makes sure I feel comfortable. As we are all ready with breakfast Chris gets up and steps behind me, his hands on my shoulders. “Okay Renner, get out of here now, I wanna say goodbye to my girl” he says and Jeremy, with a grin on his lips is just about to say something. “Don´t even think about it” Chris interrupts him and laughs. “Okay, okay. We´re going to meet at the office, so hurry up” Jeremy tells Chris as he gets up. I say goodbye to him at the door. Back in the kitchen, Chris starts to clean the table. “I am sorry hun, I can´t miss that meeting… I would love to stay here with you, but you know…” he says while putting glasses into the sink.

“Hey, let me do that. Go with Jeremy, okay? I don´t want you to be late because of me, and I really can clean up that mess here” I tell him and wrap my arms around him. “No, I don´t want you to do that!” He gives me a kiss and smiles at me. “I can do that later.”

“It´s okay, really…” I tell him and stroke over his cheek. “I mean, if you want me to leave, it´s okay, I would understand it, I mean, it´s your house…” I start but Chris interrupts me. “No, no hun, that´s no problem! You can stay here, wait for me, I´ll be back in a few hours… do whatever you wanna do, okay? And when I´m back, we could do some…. hmm... you know” he grins and rests his forehead on mine. “What, Mr. Evans?” I ask him. “Well, you looked damn sexy in that outfit, don´t think I didn´t notice that” he whispers. “So perhaps you wanna come downstairs with your blouse open again, hm?” he asks. “No way” I grin. “And then you´ll bring more guys over for a little afternoon drink, no way” I laugh. “No… I promise… it´s just gonna be you and me, okay?” he smiles at me. “We´ll see” I tell him and give him a kiss on his nose.

“Now hurry up, don´t let Jeremy wait. I´ll take a shower if it´s okay and then I´ll clean up this mess here. No arguing, okay?” I tell him. Chris steps back, and with a drop dead smile he tells me “You´re wonderful!” before he leaves for his meeting.

Sooooo… what am I gonna do in this huge house, the house of my new man, I guess I do what every woman would do… I decide to have a look around. It´s incredible, Chris seems to have a great taste. Bright colors everywhere, some art here and there, guitars, magazines, music discs everywhere… I love it, I feel so comfortable here, and I think I wanna spend lots of time here with Chris. And I feel a bit ashamed, because my apartment is just a joke compared to that. I wonder what Sams house may look like… I know that she owns one, although she and Chris had spent most of their time here. No, stop it, I tell myself, stop comparing you with her. This is no competition. And in the same moment that I forgot about Sam, I enter the bathroom for a second time… and now I see some girl´s stuff everywhere, conditioner, lotion, lipstick, a second toothbrush… next to the one that I assume is Chris’…

And suddenly I see some of her stuff everywhere in the house. My first joy of being in this house fades away with every piece I see. So I decide to distract myself from these thoughts and I start to clean up the kitchen, as I told Chris.

“Baby? I am back” I hear Chris call as he comes back in the afternoon. “I´m on the terrace” I call back at him. I grabbed some magazines and some beverages and decided to sit in the sun some hours ago.

“Hi Judy… sorry it took me so long to come back” he apologizes as he bends down to give me a kiss. “It´s okay…” I tell him. He squats down in front of me and rest his arms on my thighs. “Did you eat something for lunch? I am starving…” he tells me. “Ahm… honestly, no…I guess Jeremy was right, you don´t have any good stuff here” I tease him.

“Hey! Shut up” he smiles at me. “Yeah, sorry hun but I had no time for grocery shopping this week… as you know – I was not at home” he says and taps my nose. “I wanted to go and buy a few things, but then I remembered that you didn´t leave me the keys, so… “ I start. “Oh damn, stupid me…I am sorry hun…” he says and gets up. Sam has the keys I think to myself. But I am sure she neither went shopping for groceries, nor that she would have ever cooked a meal for Crhis. Damn, why is that woman always on my mind…

“Baby, would you mind bringing me back to my apartment?” I also get up and put my hands in the pockets of Chris jeans. “Why do you wanna leave?” he softly says and looks down on me with a charming smile. “Well, first of all - I am wearing this outfit since last night. Second thing is, I need something to eat and I know that there´s some of my mums lasagna waiting for me in my fridge…”

“Homemade lasagna?” Chris raises his eyebrows and he puts his arms around me. “What´s necessary to get invited, huh?” he asks me. “I´ll have to think about that, but for now it would be enough if you bring me home” I let him know. “Ok, let´s get out of here” he answers and we leave hand in hand.

We enter my apartment and I feel a bit worried. I think Chris could never feel comfortable here in this. Damn my whole flat is as big as his living room I guess. He takes off his jacket and opens the fridge. “Where´s that lasagna, huh?” he asks with his head in the fridge. I laugh about that picture. “What? What´s so funny?” he says with a smile on his lips and looks at me. “Oh, nothing, it´s just… I was afraid you wouldn´t feel comfortable here, but I guess you already feel like home” I laugh at him. “My girls fridge is my fridge, get used to that!” he grins. I push him aside and take a plate of lasagna out and put it into the oven. “Get yourself a drink and take a seat, I´ll prepare everything.” I tell him. “Okay Ma´am!” he says and gives me a kiss on my cheek, then heads to the couch with a can of Pepsi and turns on the TV.

I put dishes and glasses on the table and try to find something to drink that would fit to the meal, but I don´t have any wine at home. “Okay Mr. Evans, you´ll have to be satisfied with that” I sigh. I check the lasagna and then let myself fall on the couch next to Chris. He puts his arm around me and we watch TV, have a laugh, just like an average couple. I love it. I love him. Twenty minutes later the lasagna is ready and we take a seat at the kitchen table. Chris seems to enjoy it, and he keeps praising my mom for her cooking talent. “I think I need to meet her to thank her for that personally” he finally says. I smile. “Are you sure?” I ask him. He nods and takes another piece of the lasagna. “I told my mum about you, and us, and that you were engaged when we met. She wasn´t happy about that.”

Chris stares at me. “Oh… will she have a problem with me? I mean, I am not engaged any longer, so…” he tells me.

“I explained her everything. So don´t worry. She would like to meet you, but I thought it might be a bit early.” I let him know. “Oh.. okay… well, we can meet when you feel it´s a good moment, ok?” he says and smiles at me. There is a knock on the door and I get up. “Did you invite anyone else? I am not willing to share this” Chris says and pouts.

“Oh yes, these are my girlfriends, I promised them they will see you in your underwear… that´s for that embarrassing thing that happened this morning” I joke and wink at him.

As I open the door, my friend Jill stares at me with an angry look on her face. “Honey – how come I have to read about your new boyfriend in the newspaper?” she says, her hands in her waist. I smile at her. “Jill! Great to see you… aww, I really missed you” I tell her and pull her close to give her a hug. “I am so sorry… the last weeks were just crazy, I had so much work to do and stuff, you know...” I start.

She walks in and laughs: “Work? I bet you mean fucking your brains out with that sexy movie star guy, huh? Is he good, I wanna hear all the nasty details…” she says and suddenly stops, as she steps into the kitchen. Chris is sitting there, his eyebrows raised, with a grin on his face. I stand behind Jill and try to suppress a laugh. Chris gets up and shakes Jills hand. “Hey, I am the sexy movie star guy” he says with a smile. Jill doesn´t say a word, so I step beside her and put one arm around her shoulder. “Well, this is the lovely Jill, Chris. As you might have heard, she´s one of my curious friends.”

“God, I am sorry, I… oh my god, Judy, you could have given me a warning!” she punches me. “Ouch, hey, it´s not my fault! And don´t be mad, cos the same thing happened to me this morning – with his movie star friend. So whatever. Take a seat. How are you doing?” I ask her and she and Chris sit down on the table while I am getting a glass for her.

I like how Chris is getting to know my friends. I think it’s time for him to meet my mom soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 200 30
This is a story that I posted on my Instagram page. This story, I had someone else in mind when I wrote this fan fiction. This story was written back...
183 0 17
For Elizabeth, the 1940s was a simpler time. She was going to be marrying the love of her life, she had a brother that has taken care of her and has...
155K 3K 37
-18+ ONLY. Minors DNI- Chris Evans and Emily Stephens are getting married. As much as she's looking forward to being the future Mrs. Chris Evans...
62K 1.5K 7
Chris Evans agrees to be your fake boyfriend when you head to your family's annual Christmas holiday at a rented cabin in the mountains. You think yo...