Part 9

CHRIS’ THOUGHTS

Chris softly caresses Judys’ head, she fell asleep here resting it on his shoulders. He gives her a kiss on her forehead and stares at the fire. He hasn´t been that happy for a long time, and he is sure now that he made the right decision. Sam wasn´t the one for him. But Judy could be. He wants to give it a try. Maybe he´ll ask her to move in. He wants to share every possible minute with her. She looks so beautiful while she is sleeping here so peacefully… the view of that suddenly causes an ache in his heart. He kissed Sam. He shouldn´t have done that. He should have pushed her away. Because he knows that it would hurt him terribly if Judy would kiss another guy. Should he tell her? Tell her what happened? Would she understand? Sure she would. She´s a smart girl. And she finally knows that Chris feelings for her are true. But the whole situation is also a bit too much for her to handle. Those mean things that were written about her… Chris sighs and rubs his eyes. Not now. Maybe he´ll tell her later. But not now. Judy yawns, and Chris smiles about that. She´s just everything he wanted in a girl.

So cute, so strong, but she needs to be protected at the same time. And Chris wants to be the one to protect her from every harm. “Baby...” he whispers. “Baby, should we go to bed, hm?” he asks her as she slightly opens her eyes. “Mhm…” she says and rubs her eyes.

As I wake up, in the first moment I don´t realize where I am – I look around, a bit confused… and then I remember last night… Chris… his house… I smile and roll over in the huge bed, but no trace of my darling. I sit up and listen, and I can hear some music, as the door is a bit open. I get up, my clothes are on the floor. I jump into my panties and as I am just about to put on my bra, I decide to surprise Chris a bit and so I leave it away and just button up the two middle buttons of my blouse to make sure he´ll have a good view on my cleavage. I find a bathroom next to the bedroom, wash my face, brush my hair. I feel sexy, I look sexy, and I hope Chris will think so too. I sneak out of the bedroom and quietly go down towards the kitchen, where the music comes from, and I can also hear some noise.

Maybe Chris is preparing breakfast, and I sure will complain about him leaving me all alone in that cozy bed. He´ll have to make up for that in some way…

“Baby…” I call and enter the room, and my chin drops down. Jeremy is sitting on the table and stares at me. “Yes, baby, I am here…” Jeremy says in a rusty voice and leans back on his chair, one eyebrow raised. I don´t know what to say. Here I stand, with my blouse half open, in my lacey pants… god, I wanna die on the spot.

Chris enters the room from the living room and looks at me, first a bit shocked, than he starts laughing. “Babe - what are you doing here?” “I´m sorry” I say and turn around and leave, Chris running after me. “Don´t leave Judy, have breakfast with us” I hear Jeremy laugh. “Shut up, idiot” Chris yells at him and he grabs my arm. “I am sorry… I forgot to told you that he is coming over, we have to meet at the studio, I didn´t want to wake you up” he says, still laughing. I give him an angry look as he takes me in his arms. “I am sorry…I know it´s not funny, but you should´ve seen the look on your face…”

“Yeah, laugh, I am happy to entertain you” I tell him and try to free myself from his hug. He pulls me closer and gives me a kiss on my cheek. “I am sorry… “ he says, still all smiles. And I can´t help it, he looks so gorgeous, with his beard, his eyes are sparkling, and I have to smile back at him. I can´t be mad at him. “Oh you… damn, you could have left me a note at least” I laugh. “Now your dear friend knows what I look like in my underwear, that´s so embarrassing!”

“Don´t worry hun… you´re definitely an eye catcher, no matter what you´re wearing” he tells me and rubs his nose against mine. “Come on, eat a bit with us” he says. “Okay…” I tell him. He looks at me with a serious look on his face: “But you better go and dress properly first” he says and then smiles at me again. “Shut up…” I murmur and turn around. He gives me a little slap on my ass and I ran upstairs. In the bedroom I shut the door and lean against it, I close my eyes and take a deep breath. Great!