Part 5

He comes closer and looks at me. “I gotta talk to you” he says in a serious voice. “Talk? About what?” I reply sharply. “Not here.” he says and grabs my hand, pulling me into a tiny storage room. “What the fuck…. what are you doing?” I yell at him. Chris closes the door and pins me against it. We gaze at each other. He places his arms on the door right over my shoulders, letting me no room to leave.

“Who´s that guy?” he asks angrily. WHAT?

“That´s none of your business Chris! Let me go, I guess you were having too many drinks tonight!” I growl back at him. “Is that your new man?” His eyes are narrowing. “Does he fuck you?”

I can´t believe what I am hearing. “Are you out of your mind? You have no fucking right to ask me this, you asshole! What the hell is wrong with you?” I yell and try to get away from him, but he won’t let me step aside. He places one hand on my neck, caressing my cheek with his thumb. “It´s just driving me insane, Judy” he says. “I can´t stand the thought of you being with another man” he whispers as he looks into my eyes. “I can´t stand it, seeing you being touched by anyone else but me…” he continues, his hand sliding down to my waist.

God, his touches... He looks at me from head to toe. “You´re wearing the dress you bought in Europe –remember that day? I do… I remember everything… You look so gorgeous in it…” he says. I lean my head back against the wall and close my eyes. Damnit, why is he doing this… he has no right to do this to me… let me go….

“I missed you so much” he whispers and starts kissing my neck. “Chris, no…" ….again, I fight with myself, I fight against my desire.

“I don´t want you to be with another man… I wanna be the only one to fuck you, you hear me?” he whispers in my ear – and my fighting is over.

Hearing him say those words to me lights a fire inside me. I stare at him, his blue eyes gazing back at me. “Say that again… one more time…” I whisper while my hand is sliding under his shirt, touching his warm skin.

“I wanna be the only one to fuck you Judy… you want me to fuck you right here?” he says, breathing heavily. He presses his body against mine, so I can feel his hard cock. I am searching for his mouth, letting my tongue slide in it for a passionate kiss. “Yeah…. Fuck me Chris… “ I moan. “… fuck me…”

He pushes up my dress, his hand slips into my panties. He slides into me with two fingers, pushing softly, his hand stroking over my clit every time he moves. “Oh god…don´t stop…” I beg him. I reach out for his belt to open it, and then unzip his jeans. I softly stroke his dick, he´s hard as a rock. “God honey, you´re driving me crazy… I need to get inside of you!” Chris groans. He lifts me up and shoves into me, his hands around my shivering body. “God, I missed that so much… I missed feeling you”… he whispers between his kisses… “Me too… please don´t stop… fuck me harder…” I beg him. I don´t care about anything right now.

I just want him… I want to feel him deep inside me… Chris is pushing harder into me, and I scratch my nails into his back. He moans and starts nibbling on my ear, which is making me even wilder… I run my fingers through his hair, and with every breathe I take I smell his wonderful scent, I´ve been missing so much…. “God baby, I am coming…” he moans against my neck. “I wanna fill you up right now…” he goes on and then cries out as he is pumping all he has to give into me. I feel a rush of adrenalin running through my whole body, as my own orgasm makes me scream as well…

I slide off of Chris and lean back against the door, Chris himself against the wall behind him. We stare at each other, our hearts racing, both out of breath. He zips up his pants and reaches out for me. “Come here baby...” he says and pulls me close, holding me tight. He strokes over my back gently and kisses my head. “Baby, I promise you to find a way, okay… I wanna be with you…” I look at his face. I don´t knowing how to react to that. Is he serious?