Watch The Throne (Urban)

By LexTheAuthor

Sequel to Blood Line. "I love you more than Ive ever loved something and as much as it hurts to say goodbye... More

Chapter One [Welcome back]
Chapter Two [Crash Into You]
Family Tree.
Chapter Three [Unconditional Love]
Chapter Four [Determined]
Chapter Five [Growing Pains]
Chapter Six [The Truth Part One]
Chapter Seven [The Truth Part Two]
Chapter Eight [Dad & Jade]
Chapter Nine [Boo'd up & Slackin]
Chapter Ten [Hurt Feelings]
Chapter Eleven [Starting Fresh]
Chapter Twelve - Romeo & Juliet
Chapter Thirteen [Young Love]
Chapter Fourteen [Words Hurt]
Chapter Fifteen- [Caught Slipping]
Chapter Sixteen [Turf War]
Chapter Seventeen [Realizations]
Chapter Eighteen [No Matter What]
Chapter Nineteen [Future King and Queen?]
Chapter Twenty [True Intentions]
Chapter Twenty One [The Start of Something]
Chapter Twenty Two [Sparks Will Fly]
Chapter Twenty Three [Boiling Point]
Chapter Twenty Four [Fate]
Chapter Twenty Five [Hate That I Like You]
Chapter Twenty Seven [Ghost From The Past]
Chapter Twenty Eight [Strike One]
Chapter Twenty Nine [Reality]
Chapter Thirty [Cause & Effect]
Chapter Thirty One [Emotions]
Chapter Thirty Two [Almost]
Chapter Thirty Three [Forever Young]
Chapter Thirty Four [The begining of The End]
Chapter Thirty Five [Breaking Point]
Chapter Thirty Six [From Boys to Men]
Chapter Thirty Seven [Worthy]
Chapter Thirty Eight [Karma Part One]
Chapter Thirty Nine [Karma Part Two]
Third Book is posted.

Chapter Twenty Six [Being Honest]

116K 4.8K 4.7K
By LexTheAuthor

J E S S E

"Ow gyal I said pick it out not comb my fucking hair out!" I snapped snatching the hair pick from Alijah's hands as I sat on the floor in the bedroom and she punched me in the shoulder before pulling my hair so that I'd look up at her.

"I'm doing the best I can do with one arm so be grateful because I could be home sleeping" she said with attitude and I smacked my teeth standing up.

I pulled at her legs making her lay back as I climbed on top laying on her chest and she groaned causing me to lean up some and glance at her shoulder.

"My bad I ain't mean to out weight on that side" I mumbled adjusting myself on top of her and she rolled her eyes at me.

"I don't even know why I'm letting you lay on me when your just gonna be a dick later on" she complained and I smacked my teeth.

"See you be ruining shit when you open your mouth, just go with flow of things" I tell her and she looked away breaking eye contact with me and picking up my phone and I quickly pulled it from her hands.

"Let me guess you got a bunch of girls in there and you don't want me to see it, right?" She asked pushing me off and I looked down at my phone as I received a text message.

"Nah I don't care if you see it or not because we aren't together I just don't feel like you getting all in your feelings and talking about cutting my dick off when you read the stuff in there" I shrugged and she rolled her eyes as she picked up her phone ignoring me.

We both ignored each other for a couple minutes while we replied back to the messages we'd ignored for the past hour and because I knew she was all in her feelings again and I planned on waiting for her to say something back.

"Do you ever see yourself being serious with me? Like when we're older taking this marriage thing serious?" She asked and I shrugged not knowing the answer to that. I think I'm to mean to be married I might make her cry and then not give a fuck and go on about my business.

"Why all this serious talk all of a sudden, you act like you got feelings for me or some shit" I joked and when she didn't respond I closed my eyes annoyed, fuck.

"You know what can we just forget this I'm getting a headache and Rome keeps blowing my phone up trying to apologize" Alijah said standing and I was fighting with in my self to say something nice to get her to stay but I couldn't.

"You don't gotta leave just because I don't want you" I blurted out and closed my eyes at her facial expression, God I'm trying to be nice I really am.

"No I'm leaving because we can't go half an hour without a fight, I figured out why I like to argue with you so much and I'm still waiting for you to figure it out" she shrugged and I bit my lower lip pulling her close by her arm.

"Nah I didn't mean it like that I'm not good with this type of shit, can you sit down" I told her and she looked at me for a moment before sitting and rolling her eyes, which wasn't even called for I could of just let her ass leave.

"What do you wanna talk about?" She asked and I thought for a moment before turning her face so she was looking at me.

"I don't know exactly it's like I'm real fucked up in the head and mean and all I'd do is make you cry. Like I love my little sister and I'd do anything for her but I'm still a dick just because I can't help it and it's my personality" I shrugged and she looked at me blankly.

"So? I kinda figured that since you've been mean to me since day one I just can't help how I feel it's just something about you I like" she shrugged and I looked down for a moment.

"I had sex with your gyal Rome, just because I felt like it. I told Cal and he was mad but he respected that I let him know so it's all good" I said sighing and she looked at me sadly before standing and walking out quickly but I didn't follow behind her.

I ended up leaving and going to go check on the corner with Cal, I felt bad about what happened but it was all she was going to end up getting if I got with her, I'd just keep messing up and sleeping around just because.

"You know Cali ma and brother were found dead? He called the clean up crew to clean up the mess and they said that house smelled so bad they nearly threw up" Eli said taking a seat on Cal's car with me as we all watched how the buisness was running and how easy everything was flowing/

"He killed Kevin? How the fuck could you kill your family the people who took you in when they ain't have too? Now I understand why he did his dad in but come the fuck on he out his mind" Cal snapped and I shook my head. My father be making me mad but I couldn't kill him because once they gone you can't bring them back.

"Don't trip over it, thats him that gotta deal with that on his mind" I shrugged as I looked towards the cop car that was driving slowly our way and I couldn't help but chuckle to myself as I felt my pockets knowing I didn't have anything on me and all the corner boys had scattered in different directions.

"Y'all got anything on you?" Cal asked and Eli and I both shook our heads as the police parked and got out of the car and pulled out guns calling for backup on the radio and I shook my head.

"Get up against the wall, Now!" One of them yelled and we smacked our teeth and just looked at they dumbasses, I wasn't moving because I didn't do anything wrong.

"I'm not doing shit, we did nothing wrong and y'all over here tripping" Eli said and they forcefully grabbed him throwing him up against the wall before grabbing Cal and I and doing the same patting us down and got rough when they didn't find anything.

"Sir why are you harassing us we did nothing wrong, is it cause i'm black?" Cal asked as he pretended to cry and wipe his eyes and the female cop with him looked at her partner mugging him as she loosened her grip on Cal.

"These are kids why are we bothering them? We have other things we could be doing" The woman said wiping Cals face and I had to hold back the smirk I was about to give.

"Oh please this is a drug corner and they run it, i'm not stupid" The man snapped and I shook my head as he pulled out his handcuffs and the woman stopped him.

"We don't have a reason to be arresting them, this is harassment lets go" the lady said walking away and the other cop just stared us down before following behind her.

When they drove off we all busted out laughing, I love gullible bitches man. I looked at Cal as he wiped his fake tears and laughed harder.

"What'd you do about the whole Alijah thing? She been tweeting a bunch of depressing shit all afternoon when she could be posting pictures of her fine ass on Instagram" Eli said annoyed and I mugged him.

"I was honest with her that's all, I don't feel the need to lie her" I shrugged and Cal sighed as Eli scratched his head confused.

"So what are you gonna do to make it up to her?" Cal asked and I scratched my shoulder shrugging, I didn't know I had to do anything.

"Why I gotta make it up to her? She didn't seem that mad" I shrugged and Eli shoved me as he shook his head.

"Either you really this stupid or you doing it on purpose" Eli said and I chuckled and looked down at my hands knowing he was right.

"Yeah I know what I gotta do so just chill on that" I groaned, I was tired of them lecturing me and all that. I was gonna sit there and smoke but they stared at me until I gave up an jumped off the car.

"Take me to her crib damn" I mumbled and he smirked and hoped off the car, I don't even like getting into my feelings, but I guess I got to.

Before we could leave these hispanic dudes got out of there car and started walking near us, it was about five of them and I shook my head knowing what they wanted.

"Gather everybody up and leave, we're taking this shit" one of the men said with his accent rolling off his tongue and I glanced at Eli and Cal who stood behind me.

"Just follow my lead" Cal said and I shook my head and Eli and I shared a look.

"I don't follow anybody, either we all stand together or this shit ain't about to go down the way you want it to" I shrugged and he smacked his teeth before nodding.

I swung first hitting the first one as hard as I could and heard a cracking noise not knowing if it was my knuckle or his jaw.

After that chaos irrupted and I got tackled to the ground and continued swinging even though I could feel I was being ganged up on.

I reached for the gun I had on me as Cal pulled the second guy off of me and I fired a shot into the other ones chest and he fell on his side.

I looked around as more came out of nowhere and sighed as I looked at Cal and Eli who just shook there heads.

"I'm not leaving this fucking corner" Cal said loudly as some of the corner boys came over for back up and I held my hand up before looking at him with a smirk.

"That's all you gotta say then" I mumbled getting ready to fight as people who worked for my father pulled up and got out of the car with guns.

I should've known they were gonna show up, they're every fucking where.

I V O R Y

I was getting ready to get out of the car and go in the house when Jade knocked on my window wanting me to roll it down and I sighed wondering what he wanted. He only did this when he wanted me to go get him something to eat.

"I got a flat I was wondering if you could help me out" he said with a smirk and I covered my mouth before giving him a look of annoyance.

"It's not funny anymore Jade, yes I was an idiot get over it" I mumbled getting out of the car and walking into the house with a stomp and he followed behind me grabbing onto my waist.

"Would you just chill out before you start trying to catch an attitude with somebody?" He whispered in my ear as we headed for the kitchen and he took the bags from me sitting them on the floor carefully.

"What's going on? You Jade Moriah Scott actually being nice? That's rare" I joked and he licked his bottom lip before kissing my lips with a peck .

"Today's the day O and I kidnapped your ass, the first time we met" he said kissing on my neck and it felt amazing.

"Stop before you get carried away, are the kids here?" I asked hearing the TV on cartoon network in the living room and he kissed my lips before glancing behind him.

"Let's go upstairs, stop playing" he chuckled pulling at my zipper and I tried to push him away but he was way stronger than me.

"Jade seriously I gotta make dinner or they'll start complaining get off of me"I mumbled and he let go smacking his teeth as he picked up the ringing house phone and place it to his ear.

"I love you" he said before handing me the phone and I looked at him weirdly not knowing if I should cut him or not.

"Mom it's me, I need to talk to you" Alijah sniffled on the phone and I stopped what I was doing walking out of the room I was in with Jade so he wouldn't be nosey.

"Baby what's wrong? Are you in pain? Why isn't Silas taking care of you?" I asked in a panic and she sniffled again taking a deep breath.

"Jesse and Rome slept together and I know I shouldn't care and you probably think I'm acting like a baby but I'm hurting mom, I feel betrayed I feel jealous and all I wanna do is cry. I sound stupid don't I?" She asked and I sighed.

"No you just like him a lot and I know that feeling. When I was pregnant with you I found out your father got another girl pregnant and I just wanted to lay and die but I didn't, I got myself together and acted mature about it until he came to his senses" I told her and she got quiet for a moment.

"Do you think I should confront Rome about it? Tell her how I feel about him?" She asked and I thought about it not really knowing what to say.

"I think you should wait for her to confess to you about it, don't just go and attack her she's going through a lot and she's just looking for love anywhere Alijah" I told her only to hear her sigh deeply on the other side of the phone.

"Alright, I gotta go mom I'll tell you how it goes. Love you" she said sadly.

"Love you too baby" I smiled before hanging up and glanced up as Jade smirked at me while he ate a cookie.

"Look at you being a good mommy" he smiled and I playfully pushed him and tried to go past but he grabbed my waist.

"Nope I went out and bought a pack of condoms since I'm not getting a vasectomy and you don't wanna be pregnant so you might as well take your ass upstairs" he said holding up a box of magnums and I looked at him before rolling my eyes and walking towards the stairs.

"Keep acting like that it's only gonna make it worse for you" he said lowly as he smacked my ass and followed behind me.

"Our kids are in the house Jade stop it" I mumbled as he pulled me by my waist.

"No there not, when you were on the phone I got Elias to go down to the basketball court with Mo and some security to play and Tristan's gone to his little girlfriend house" he shrugged kissing my neck and by the time we got to our bedroom the room was all decorated with rose pedals and a bottle of champagne.

"You did all this? Why?" I asked shocked as he began removing my clothing.

"Because I love you, why else? And even though I apologized already I wanted to say sorry for the whole Reina situation because you were suppose to be the only woman having my kids and instead I messed up but you took my son in like he was your own and show him a lot of love and I appreciate you so much for that" he smiled and I felt myself tearing up.

He wiped my tears and kissed my cheek and down to my neck before stopping and licking his lower lip.

"We'll get to that later, but I ran you a bubble bath so go soak and relax for a little bit so I can go get your surprise" he smirked before walking out of the room.

Leave it to Jade to make the day he kidnapped me into a romantic one, I'm so lucky to have my husband.

A L I J A H

I'd just gotten off of the phone with my mom before looking over at Jesse and his busted lip and gash in his eyebrow that was leaking blood.

"What the fuck happened to you?" I asked as he walked in and sat on my bed. I ran into my bathroom grabbing a towel and handing it to him and he dabbed at the cuts.

"I got jumped by some people from the Mexican Cartel but I'm good" he said groaning and I rolled my eyes grabbing alcohol wipes I use to clean my face before bed and placed one on his head as he grabbed onto my arm.

"I don't need you to do it I can do it myself" he snapped taking it from me and I rolled my eyes before taking a step back and looking towards my room door.

"Who let you in?" I asked and it took him a moment to answer because of how bad the stinging of the alcohol hurt.

"Your dad did, he said leave the room door open" Jesse mumbled and I nodded taking a seat next to him on my bed.

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be off with Rome?" I asked folding my arm letting my jealousy come out and he stopped wiping his cut and glanced at me.

"I told you it was just sex, nothing more nothing less and if I hurt your feelings I'm sorry" he said and his eyebrow begin bleeding again and I grabbed another alcohol wipe and began wiping it as he closed his eyes letting me.

"I should let you bleed to death because of how much of an ass you are" I joked and he chuckled licking his lips.

"I'm only like this because of how harsh it was for me growing up" he shrugged and I chewed my bottom lip wondering.

"Well how am I suppose to know if you don't ever say anything?" I asked and he sighed as I stood up tilting his head back to see if he'd need stitches.

"My father was messing around with one of the maids when he was married and she got pregnant with me, he had a wife and a son before I came along" Jesse said and I thought back to when he hugged that maid before we left and cried, it must of been his mother.

"Why did he refer to you as his first born then?" I asked and he sighed.

"Because his wife left him and took his son, my half brother and left Jamaica to get away from him and when I was born it was like a fresh start for him only he was never around. All those pictures hanging up in our house are either of him and my little sister Jayla or my older brother Justin none of me" he shrugged and I looked at him as he messed around with his hands.

"So your mean because-" I started before he cut me off by wrapping one of his arms around me and pulling me close.

"I'm mean because I don't wanna be hurt and as long as I keep my guard up nobody can hurt me. I spent my life when I was a kid doing things to get my father to recognize that I was there too not just his new wife or my little sister. From the forgotten birthdays to holidays I spent alone with my mother nothing I did made him acknowledge me until the day you showed up"'he said looking up at me and I felt bad.

"I'm afraid to have kids sometimes because I don't wanna fuck them up in the head like he did me, I'm not a good person Alijah I'm fucked up" he said lowly.

"Maybe if you stopped being so mean to everyone you'd be able to open up. I'm not your father I'm completely different and like it or not we're married for who knows how long" I shrugged and he nodded.

"Your right and I can try but I'm real good at pushing people away and the only reason I slept with Rome was to keep you at a distance so I could stop whatever I was feeling for you" he shrugged.

"Well what you did actually hurt my feelings and I called my mom in tears" I told him hitting his shoulder and he grunted.

"Why'd you cry?" He asked and I debated on if I should just be upfront and honest with him.

"Because I like you, a lot and I can't figure out why because your a complete dick to me all the time yet you do little things that show you care and every time you say something mean to me I want you to say your sorry so I can kiss you but you don't" I blurted it and he looked at me for a moment.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled looking up at me and I smiled using my good arm to wrap around his neck and kissing his lips as he pulled me onto his lap.

He worked his mouth against mine taking control as I clutched onto his shirt not really caring who walked passed and saw us.

"Wait" I mumbled against his lips as I pulled away and he began kissing my neck and I had to push him away before I forgot what I was going to say.

"What does this mean? Are you still going to be a dick?" I asked and he grabbed my face kissing my lips with a light peck.

"Just stop talking, please" he mumbled kissing me again and wrapping his arms around my waist holding me closer.

He moved his mouth to my jaw and then all the way down to my chest and I playfully pushed his face away as he laughed.

"My dad is gonna pop up here soon so we need to stop, can you do me a favor?" I asked and he nodded as he tried to catch his breath.

"I can't paint my nails because every time I use this arm my shoulder starts to ache" I told him and he looked towards my dresser before standing and picking up the nail polish.

"Yeah I got you, but I swear if you tell anybody" he mumbled sitting back on the bed and pulling me into his lap and I smiled innocently.

I still don't know what I'd do when I saw Rome and I hoped Jesse stayed like this all the time instead of being an ass 24/7 because I don't know if I'll even bother trying to put up with his mean ass.

AUTHORS NOTE-

This was sort of a filler chapter expect a secret to be revealed next chapter. Depending on how many comments I get ill update again today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394 2 37
Y'all back for the sequel!!!!!! (Sequel to Royalty Bloodline) She said, "Daddy, what you think?","Little girl, your growin' up, Growin up." Must read...
935K 7.7K 7
It was every little black boy's dream to make it out the hood, and the only way you made it out the hood was either you hustled, went to college, or...
8.4M 279K 41
"This was suppose to be easy, nobody was suppose to get hurt". Twenty year old Ivory Santana was what most people would call friendly and caring...