I Love You Dangerously

Von purplekookie09

As Kim Taehyung was bought by highest bidder, they tangle him with chains as his leash and brought him to his... Mehr

CHAPTER 1: THE END TO A NEW BEGINNING
Chapter 2: RANDOM DIGITS
CHAPTER 3: MASTER
CHAPTER 4: MIDNIGHT'S EYE
CHAPTER 5: GUNS N' MONEY
CHAPTER 6: DISGUST
CHAPTER 7: THE WALK
CHAPTER 8:BE FINE
CHAPTER 9: CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM
CHAPTER 10: HOSEOK
CHAPTER 11: HOSEOK 2
CHAPTER 12: WHO ARE YOU?
CHAPTER 13: HIM
CHAPTER 14: NOT EASY
CHAPTER 15: BIRTH OF CHAOS
CHAPTER 16: DON'T MESS WITH TAEHYUNG
CHAPTER 17: WELCOME TO THE GANG
CHAPTER 18: DON'T HURT ME
CHAPTER 19: GOOD MORNING
CHAPTER 21: TICKLE
CHAPTER 22: OPINIONS IN DIFFERENT STORIES
CHAPTER 23: PILLOWTALK
CHAPTER 24: DON'T DENY
CHAPTER 25: HIDDEN EYES
CHAPTER 26: JEALOUS?
CHAPTER 27: BACK TO WORK
CHAPTER 28: JOIN ME
CHAPTER 29: FIND HER
CHAPTER 30: DEAD?
CHAPTER 31: JIMIN AND LISA
CHAPTER 32: OFFER
CHAPTER 33: UNREQUITED
CHAPTER 34: TAKE CARE OF YOU
CHAPTER 35: I DON'T KNOW WHY, BUT I NEED YOU
CHAPTER 36: DRUNKEN KISS
CHAPTER 37: WAKE UP
CHAPTER 38: BEACH?! BITCH
CHAPTER 39: YACHT
CHAPTER 40: I'LL COME BACK
CHAPTER 41: UNDER YOUR CAPTIVITY
CHAPTER 42: CLOSE TO ESCAPING
CHAPTER 43: HER STORY
CHAPTER 44: FOUND
CHAPTER 45: SCARS TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL
CHAPTER 46:I MISSED YOU, FATHER
CHAPTER 47:DAY ONE
CHAPTER 48: RUN AWAY WITH YOU
CHAPTER 49: HANG ON
CHAPTER 50: INTO THE WOODS
CHAPTER 51: TIME IS TICKING
CHAPTER 52: MISTAKEN
CHAPTER 53: BLUR
CHAPTER 54: ARE WE GOING TO FIGHT BECAUSE OF THIS?
CHAPTER 55: CAN'T GET OVER YOU
CHAPTER 56: FAMILIAR NAMES
CHAPTER 57: ALWAYS IN MY HEART
CHAPTER 58: YOU?!

CHAPTER 20: DO YOU LIKE ME?

15.7K 584 374
Von purplekookie09

[MEANWHILE AT TAEHYUNG]

Something in his heart sparked to take interest on Jungkook, and he hated it but...

Loved it at the same time.

Jungkook waved a hand in front of Taehyung's face to snap him out of his trance, which caused him to angrily shout, "Jungkook!"

The other gave him a teasing grin and leaned his body on the counter near Taehyung, he said, "your thoughts are so deep, mind to tell me your deepest fantasies?"

He didn't want to discuss that matter so he hastily finished the dishes and tried to walk away, but Jungkook blocked his way.

"Move," Taehyung hit his arm.

"No," he sang.

"I'll kick you," he threatened.

He laughed, like he wouldn't do such thing, "that shit's feisty. I like it."

Jungkook never encountered a feisty person like him and who would refuse him but actually be serious about it.

"Oh you like it? Fine," without wasting a second, he kicked him right in the groin.

"Ah fuck," he dropped to the ground while holding the area where he's been kicked.

"What now? Satisfied?" He can clearly see the pain written on his face.

Jungkook chuckled and delivered with such a pained smile, "I've never met such person like you."

"Well then you must regret meeting me," he spat.

Then they heard someone yawn out,"Kook, who's this?"

Hoseok, with bed hair pointed at Taehyung.

"Hoseok," the hybrid softly said.

His eyes widened and he faced him, "h-how do you know my name?"

"It's me, Taehyung. The black wolf, in human form."

"You must be kidding. Jungkook, Who's this?"

"He's Taehyung. It's true," he claimed.

"If you don't believe me, fine, " his eyes glowed and he's suddenly a wolf again.

The red haired man couldn't believe that the wolf he's been with is also a human.

His eyes glowed once again to turn him back to a human.

"See?"

"My god. I've always talked to you, and you understood all of those?"

He nodded while smiling.

"I remember you said that Jungkook used to vacuum fruit flies every midnight."

His eyes widened at what he just he heard and hit the red haired man on the shoulder, "Hoseok what the hell?! You told him that?!!"

He prevented himself from laughing and shrugged, "it just slipped out I guess. Besides, he was a wolf back then."

"Jungkook I didn't know you liked chasing them," he laughed softly after.

"Tae, that was before! I don't even do that anymore," he admitted.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone," Taehyung smirked, with an evil playful glint in his gaze.

"Oh c'mon, as if it would make you less of a person. If you will accept me, why not? I'll do the same."

"Tae, I'll go shower since we're going out today," he became so embarrassed that he went up the stairs.

Hoseok nudged Taehyung, "I really can't believe that you're a human too. Since you are now, I feel like I could connect to you even more." he placed a hand on his shoulder.

"When I saw your wolf form, I wondered what it's like when you're human. I also wondered what goes on in your mind."

"Hoseok, all those times, I enjoyed being your company. You were so caring towards me, when Jungkook's gone, you'd always be here, arms extended, welcoming a fun day with you." Taehyung smiled softly at him.

When he turned human, Jungkook started acting differently. His eyes are always on predatory mode, and his voice, no longer sweet and calming but dominating and sensual.

With all these traits he noticed, the man that he knew has faded, not entirely but enough to make him different.

He was quite taken aback and he didn't want to admit that it makes his heart go haywire, even his mind as Jungkook would mostly fill in his thoughts.

He chuckled, "well, we could still have fun y'know. And with me being your company, I'd say that it wasn't a problem at all."

"Want to hang out sometime with me?" He added.

Before Taehyung could respond, Jungkook called his name from their room.

"It seems like I have to go," he rushed upstairs to see why he was called.

He arrived at the room to see Jungkook dressed up, "Tae, get dressed now."

He stopped for a while, analysing Jungkook's outfit, a gold chain necklace, black bomber jacket, white shirt, tight leather pants, black boots and the cherry on top of his outfit was his tousled dark hair.

Jungkook noticed the hybrid checking him out and he smirked, "or do you want me to dress you instead?"

Taehyung crosses his arms and snapped while circling around Jungkook, "Jeon Jungkook, 21 years old, a mafia boss, wanting to dress a grown ass man who is perfectly capable of doing so. Tell me, you don't have anything better to do?"

He chuckled at the hybrid's remark, "if I told you, you sure would be on your knees right now."

"Fuck you," he spat.

"Don't worry babe, we'll do it later," he teasingly winked.

He released a middle finger and walked away to get ready, as soon as he got in the restroom, he shut the door behind him.

For some reason, he felt giddy when Jungkook showed his teasing nature, and he grinned to himself, whilst covering half of his face with his hands.

But then the realisation hit him and he thought, 'this is Jeon Jungkook.'

He denied to himself that his heart picks up on whatever Jungkook would do.

[MEANWHILE AT JUNGKOOK]

He laughed as soon as Taehyung was out of his sight.

"Taehyung is one of a kind. Just wait until he wears the clothes I prepared for him," he sat down on the bed.

His feelings for him, he felt a strange attraction and he couldn't stop thinking about him. From the first moment he saw the hybrid's human form, he knew that he'll drive him crazy. It was not like with the girls he's previously been with, he'll treat them like trash after one night, no strings attached.

You may think that it was too soon, but he just feels his heart rate aggressively accelerate with Taehyung's mere presence and besides, he couldn't help it.

After 20 minutes, he heard a scream coming from the bathroom, "JUNGKOOK WHAT THE HELL?!"

He came out of the bathroom wearing denim short shorts, white platform boots, a choker, and a pink sweater.

'Shit he looks amazing,' he thought as his eyes traveled in every angle of the hybrid.

"What source of fuckery is this? These shorts barely cover me up and the boots make me lose my balance."

He chuckled and scanned him, "Tae, those are prepared for you. It actually suits you just perfectly."

Taehyung glared at the man before him, "Jeon fucking Jungkook am I a joke to you? Knowing you, you'd probably wouldn't leave me alone in this outfit so I want to change clothes immediately."

He haughtily chuckled, "you can't."

"Then I'm not leaving this house then," he pouted.

"You think I'll let you?"

He crossed his arms, "try me."

Jungkook went to him and carried him by his shoulder.

"Hey, put me down!" Taehyung commanded.

He slapped the hybrid's butt, "no way." He carried him and went downstairs. During that time, Taehyung tried hitting him but he acts unaffected.

"Jungkook, you better let go off me right now!" They arrived at the living room, with his shouts echoing the entire area.

His pleas aren't accommodated, thus they entered Jungkook's Hyundai SUV, Palisade.

He was placed on the front seat so that he would be beside him.

Jungkook was surely happy that the hybrid finally went with him. He started the ignition of his car and off they went.

[MEANWHILE AT TAEHYUNG]

Somewhat he enjoyed being in a car.

In movies, he'd always wonder what it's like to ride those vehicles and alas, he had a chance.

Every now and then he would glance at Jungkook, who would rake his hair with his fingers while driving here and there.

Jungkook turned to his direction as he quickly looked away, not wanting to notice the stolen gazes.

"You know, if you want to say something, just say it," his voice boomed out.

"Uh, well. First of all, you have a nice car and where are we going?"

The small talk was pretty unnecessary but he had to or else things would turn out more awkward than it is.

"Tae, thanks. Also, where were going is a surprise," he smiled back at him.

When he heard the last statement, he started getting nervous as he didn't know where Jungkook was leading him.

Soon afterwards they arrived at the place and boy did Taehyung's eyes widened cutely of curiosity. Jungkook giggled as he saw his cute expression.

It was a big outlet, not an ordinary one but rather a luxury kind, it's named Lux Avenue.

From an endless range of high-end brands, expensive fine dining restaurants, extravagant interiors to wealthy people, shopping around the outlets with some wearing fur coats and berets, truly like the 60's.

He tapped on his shoulder,"J-Jungkook, I think this place is a bit too much."

The aforementioned turned at the mere mention of his name and smiled at him.

"Nothing's too much when it comes to you, mon amour," his deep timbre sent shivers down his spine.

"What does mon amour mean?" Taehyung asked.

"You'll know soon," he winked then left him behind.

"H-Hey!" He ran after him.

Later, they arrived at a well-known bag, clothing and shoe shop, named Gucci.

He put his hand on Taehyung's back, "in here, pick as many clothes as you want."

Taehyung excitedly went over to the attractive clothing area, he checked the prices and boy did it reach the heavens.

He ran to Jungkook and complained, "the prices are quite high. You mustn't waste a lot of money on just my basic needs. A burden I shall be if you bother buying these clothes for me."

Thanks to television, he knows what's cheap or not and the value of money so you could say that he learns a lot when he watches TV, not only movies but also the daily news and documentaries.

"Taehyung, you're worth buying these stuffs. You truly deserve them. And I would feel more than euphoric to treat you in for shopping."

"What did I do to deserve it?"

Lovingly he stared at him and shook his head as he chuckled, which made Taehyung warily stare at him, but his cheeks heated slightly as he thought, 'he sure has a beautiful smile, but I shouldn't be swooned by it.'

"Just choose what you want," Jungkook pleaded.

The staff were kind enough to help him find what would suit them. Taehyung had to say, the clothes were very stylish.

With a pile of clothes on his hands, he went in the fitting room to try them.

After he came out of the closet, this was his outfit:

"Hey, what do you think of this outfit? I think it looks nice."

"It looks cute on you. We'll get this, " he went back to the fitting room. He changed to the next outfit and he looked at himself in the mirror.

"Looks pretty nice," he went out of the room.

"Jungkook," he called.

He turned to him and looked at the outfit, "nope. Thank you, next."

The next few outfits, Jungkook kept disapproving of them.

"He better like this," he spoke to himself and went out.

"How about this?" He asked.

He posed with the bag on his hand.

He looked at him up and down, "damn, you look great in it. We'll get this."

After a few more outfits he got, he tried the last outfit which had Jungkook's wig tour around the Solar System.

"B-Baby," He muttered carelessly and his mouth agaped at the godly sight before his eyes, and Taehyung was quite shaken with the way Jungkook stared at him.

'Why is he staring at me like this?' He asked himself.

He would be lying if he said that it wasn't the best outfit he'd saw him wear.

"Sir, this is our limited edition Corduroy jacket. It's our last stock," the sales lady stated, even she had the tendency to stare at Taehyung.

"Miss, we are definitely getting this. Put it on my tab," he gave his World Elite MasterCard to the lady, which was one of the most exclusive cards in the world.

After paying for the clothes, they went to some of the shops.

"I think I got enough now," Taehyung pointed at the countless shopping bags they carried.

"Nothing's too much or too little for you, Tae," he smiled at him.

After their shopping extravaganza, they went in an expensive French restaurant called L'Arpège. As soon as they sat down, they called a waiter and ordered for their food.

"So, Jungkook, why are you doing this? I mean, do you do this to other people too?" Taehyung took a sip of his water.

He chuckled and took a sip of his wine before speaking "I do this because you are worthy to have the finest things. And to answer your other question, no, only to you."

He bit his lip, "even your-" he didn't want to continue his question but surprisingly Jungkook spoke up.

"Past women? Nope," he shook his head and drank.

He didn't know what came into his mind when he blurted this out, "I must ask, do you like me by the way?" But all he knew that he'll slap himself mentally.

The question caused Jungkook to choke on his drink.

'Dammit! Why didn't I shut up? What the hell! I even had the nerve to ask him this when he clearly doesn't. Wait, what am I talking about? Him? Liking me? Never!' He shifted into his seat and didn't land his gaze on Jungkook, instead it was placed on his lap.

"Umm, are you okay?" Taehyung interrogated, full of concern.

He fixed himself, "my apologies, I was taken aback by your question because it was way too straightforward."

"I'm sorry," he pouted.

He leaned over and pinched Taehyung's cheek, "you don't need apologise, Tae."

He looked at Jungkook, giving him puppy eyes, "I respect you. I won't press it down further."

And that's when Jungkook realised...

Taehyung was his weakness.

[MEANWHILE AT ???]

With the plenty of shopping bags that she carried, it was clear that she needed to sit by the nearby bench to rest her weary legs.

She saw someone familiar in the L'Arpège restaurant. Once the person turned their head, she scoffed, "Jungkook, no surprise you're here."

But this time, he was accompanied by a man.

At first she thought that he's a friend but she saw him holding the man's hand, while smiling at him.

"Not only do I have to trouble you, pig," she spat and checked her long acrylic nails.

"I'll see who is this boy toy you're with. And I'll make sure I'll destroy both of you," she raged.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

111K 6.4K 40
ใ€ŠCOMPLETEDใ€‹ ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
178K 14.7K 50
โ˜…Completedโ˜… โ˜…Mafia Boss jjk ร— Scaredy Cat pjmโ˜… -Description- โA story where Jeon Jungkook is a feared Mafia boss and Park Jimin works as his assassin...
8.6K 313 51
๐“๐˜๐๐„: ๐Ÿ”ฒ General Fiction | โœ”๏ธ Taekook ff | ๐Ÿ”ฒ Non-Fiction ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: 07.29.2023 ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: 09.12.2023 ...
90.3K 5.7K 39
[ONGOING] "Didn't know I would be getting a visit from the great JK before I could get a warrant to invite you here myself" Taehyung said to which J...