My Darlings -OC

By SquirticusMaximus

Meet ma OCs from everywhere!!! And enjoy the madness😉 More

Meet Ma Babies
Delia Quinnston
Dara Quinnston
Jasper B. Quick (original, bad guy)
Ina Sobo
Autopilot
Emir Raylindal, prince of Laurel
Alpha Squad Gal
Alpha Squad Boi
Ocypode (Ocye) Pontuson
Jasper B. Quick (-leavesfromthevine)
Emma
Cadmon Cane.
Caden Colson
Jasper B. Quick (COTW)
Marley Rhodes
Alvy Elizabeth Rich
Dmitri Rose
Sarah Lynn Heart
Bari Terese Shar
Edwin Goldburg
Tiffany Lawrence
doods

Llyn and Llyr Weaver.

20 2 5
By SquirticusMaximus

-leavesfromthevine
MY LELIN CHIRREN, PLEASE ENJOY. Also, now, from typing their names so much, I just want to type double 'l's whenever I type an 'l' as the starting letter.
Help-

~general information~

Name: Llyn and Llyr Weaver (DO THEY HAVE LAST NAMES ?!?!)

Nicknames: by each other to each other (Llyn to Llyr) "brother, the second,boi, Lyre(as in the instrument) -whatever else he comes up with-"(Llyr to Llyn) "Brother, old person, BOI, -whatever else he comes up with-"

Age: 33.

Gender: male.

Sexuality: straight.

~general appearance~

Species: Lelin.

Hair: a burnt sienna color for both, but Llyn has straight hair that goes does to his shoulders for lack of trimming, but he usually keeps it up in a pony tail; Llyr has cute curly hair that shrinks up about a foot. So it is around his ears where his Sherly Temple curls hang.

Eyes: Llyn has bright, happy blue eyes; while Llyr has thoughtful, deep brown eyes.

Skin: From the general lack of vitamin D they get from living in the denseforest, they are fair-skinned. Both have freckles around their eyes,nose, and on their arms. But Llyr has more for some reason.

Bodytype: Medium build, Llyn has a bit more meat on his bones than does Llyr for another odd reason.

Distinguishing features: They both have an earring, one on Llyn's right ear, and one on Llyr's left ear. They were just simple little gold hoops that they had gotten when they were younger... Llyr completely regrets it, but he tried to let the hole in his ear heal up and it ended up gettinginfected. So he just keeps the ring in. Also, Llyn has a bright big birthmark on his left shoulder, of which he is very proud of.

Preferred clothing style: The two brothers have to wear the same pants,so usually it is just a simple and comfortable pare of leggings theymade. The bros actually have totally different styles. Llyn likes to wear bright colors, dyed from plant dyes or different types of insetdyes. He prefers the colors yellow, red, and bright green. He also likes to decorate his clothing with little bits of pretty flowers and such that he finds. He wears them like broaches.

Llyr,on the other hand, prefers plain, olive drab kinda colors. Easy to make and wear. He likes darkish green and browns, neutral colors pretty much. He finds his elder brother's "outlandish" style to be quite distasteful.

The both of them often wear tunics over top of a long sleeved undershirt made from something comfortable.

Faceclaim?(if human or Lelin): for Llyn; Barry Watson, in his Seventh Heaven days. Only with blue eyes. For Llyr; Timothee Chalamet.

Llyn(but he has blue eyes)

L

lyr(with more freckles)

~personality~

Personalityoverview:

The two brothers, although attached, are nothing like each other. They're a little like Loki and Thor, if you will. The eldest by 5 seconds(his head was out first), Llyn, is very proud of his 'bigbrotherness' and his muscles. He is a happy optimist kinda guy, who likes to talk and tell stories. He could be compared to a manchild/puppy, but actually thinks himself quite manly. He is the more sociable one of the two, and has a bit more of a niche for talking topeople, strangely enough. But, since they do live by themselves, he mostly talks to his brother and whatever woodland creature that willlisten. He tries to make jokes and such to make his brother laugh-his most prized possesion. Well, not that Llyr is a possestion, but he does hold his younger brother in the highest position in hisheart. He would die for that boy.

Llyr,on the other hand, is much different. He considers himself to be anintellecutal, and often reads(if books are a thing, lol). He just tolerates listening to Llyn, and wishes to no end that he would shut up once 'n' awhile. That is why he cooks. Because you can't talk while you have food in your mouth, right? Eh, Llyn has proved thatwrong, but the younger manages to make it through. Llyr is a more melancholy boi than his brother, and no where near likes talking ashim. He will listen, just not talk. He does love it when his brother is actually funny, however, since most of the wisecracks that Llyn makes are horrible. Llyr is the thinker of the two, and does the logistics for pretty much everything they do. While, he doesn't enjoy doing the types of things his brother does, he just kinda goes with the flow for him. To make his brother smile is like seeing Heaven to him. To both of them, actually.

Together as a "whole", they are sort of like the "push and pull"creatures from Doctor Doolittle. One wishes to go one way, the other another, and they will have disagreements about it. While they would do anything for each other, they still quarrel and bicker like regular siblings. For the most part, however, they get along decently well.

Likes:

Llyn: he likes butterflies, birds, bumblers( bumble bees), flowers, bright colors to "accentuate his eyes", smol creatures, the food that his brother makes, and telling stories. Even if they are made up.

Llyr: this boyo thoroughly enjoys cooking, reading (again if that is athing), star gazing ( from what he can in the trees), sometimes listening to his brother, and sewing believe it or not. He finds it a relaxing thing to do whilst his broder is off on his tongue about some far off land. He does appreciate his brother cuddling up to him when he's scared, it makes him feel usefull. Like he must protect his best friend. This goes the same for Llyn.

Dislikes:

Llyn: getting told to shut up by his broder, mushrooms (no matter how Llyr makes them, he hates it), the dark, the absolute quiet, owls hooting(it scares him).

Llyr: more often than not listening to his broder going off on some wild adventure to imaginary Neverland, snakes, frogs, his brother'ssinging, not getting enough sleep because somebody was chatting or muttering to a rock.

Strengths:

Llyn:he is physically strong, and slightly more so than his lil bro. He also finds himself strong in the area of entertainment, mostly forLlyr, and thinks himself quite funny. He is also always at the ready to give an encouraging word to his brobro, and is strong in the optimistic field of life.

Llyr: He is a very logical person, and always tries to figure out a reason for things. While he isn't much to look on the bright side of things,he is grounded in reality. He doesn't have to much of an imagination as things go, but when trying to come up with a solution to something, his mind goes wild.

Weaknesses:

Llyn: sweets of anykind. Really, any. He will do a lot of things to get his hands on some sugar. Also he is vulnerable to cute things being put in his face. That and he is very ticklish.

Llyr: Thinking to much over certain things would fit into this category for Llyr. He is a thinker to an overt degree, and sometimes takes things to seriously. He gets offended easily, and is subject to some emotional damage because of say... a butterfly getting accidentallysquashed.

Fears/Phobias: both of them greatly fear the Xyrryx. They have weapons just for that.

Llyn: He is kinda sorta scared of the dark and just clings to his lil bro when he really feels vulnerable. This is because he knows that nothing terrible will happen if he has his brother. He is also scared of the hooting sounds of owls. He doesn't know why, but they just freak him out. Also, tall grass because... ticks.

Llyr: he isn't scared of to many things, save for thunderstorms. He hates those with a furvor. They seem to shake the treehouse they have,and the lightening makes him think of fires. He also hates the thought of lightening strikes making the woods on fire, because DEATH.

Hobbies/Skills:

Llyn: this boi can weave like nobody's business. He's made them baskets, furniture, blankets, and so on with the power of a hand loom.Sometimes not even a loom, just his fingers. It keeps him busy, so Llyr is fine with it. He also enjoys going for strolls through theforest, not to to far away from home, though.

Llyr: He is skilled with a needle and thread, but also a woodcarving knife.Although woodcarving is a thing that they do together, he is more skilled with the actual blade than his brother and knows it. He likes to take walks, too, but more slow walks to just enjoy theenvironment.

~family information~

Parents'names: Llynth, pronounced "Linth." Llyath. Pronounced "Lyath."

Relationship with parents: Llynth is their father, Llyath is their mother. They have no other siblings than what they got. The boys haven't seen their parents in ages, so they don't really know how they are doing. But you know, baby birds don't stick to their mums either.

Siblings'names: Llyn. Pronounced "Lynn." Llyr, pronounced "Ler."

Relationship with siblings: they are on good terms and have a generally finerelationship. They don't have much of a choice, however...

Significantother/crush(if applicable, please specify which): Llyn has this one song bird he chats up... but not sure if that counts lol.

BestFriend: each other.

Enemies: not many, since they don't come into regular contact with anyoneelse.

Why are they eneimes?: If they had an enemy, it would be because someone hurt either of the two brothers, or encroached upon their property.

Tribe/Pack(forVommae and Aimia): They are Lelin.

Rank(forVommae and Aimia): They are Lelin.

Childhood: They had a normal childhood for the Lelin, grew up, learned how to live, lived. Not much to say, other than they bickered a whole lot more when they were small beans.

Teenageyears: They went on from younglings to juveniles pretty steadily, hit puberty (or the Lelin equvalent) and got their defined styles/appearances from that stage. Here, they also learned how to make bows, arrows, and javelins/spears during this period of time.

Adulthood: Now, they live in a little tree house in the middle of the 100 acre wood all by themselves. It is a good, relaxing life, that isn't very taxing for the either of them. They just live happily throughout theforest, having a little camp sight looking area around their claimedtree, with rugs out to dry from making, a loom just waiting to be used again, and a fit pit surrounded with rocks and stones theygathered. It is a contented lifestyle...

~miscellaneous~

Allergies/dietary restrictions: Llyn isn't allowed to have sun flower seeds anymore on accord of his brother. Llyn once ate their entire stock of seeds oneday because he was bored...

Quote:

Llyn: "I just love a good story, you know? There really isn't enough ofthem."

Llyr: "The woods are so lovely, dark and deep. Yet I can't enjoy it because of rattle mouth, over here."

Other: Llyn has three pet rocks... One is a quartz rock they found, named Quarter Pint; the second is just a potato shaped rock named Brad the Potato Rock; and the third is a shiny river rock Llyr found one day,named Benzol. Llyn also has a knack for naming everything...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 700 80
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
28.6K 23 9
Mature, Sex, Smut
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!