Revenge | JEONGIN

By prismlwis

I don't care if I fall in love to a devil, as long as the devil will love me the way he loves hell. More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five

Eighteen

56 2 0
By prismlwis

The next morning, Harry and Felix met at the Ministry of Magic, they were ready to leave for Ireland and see if they could get answers. On their way there, they were discussing some questions that they could ask the old woman. They arrived at the airport and checked their flight that was leaving in ten minutes. The blonde guys didn't take much to do the check-in and headed to the plane. They sat down, locked their security belts and flew over to Belfast in thirty-six minutes, where Harry had a short nap and Felix contemplated the clouds and the clear sunny sky. Arriving at the beautiful city of Belfast, they don't waste their time and they go to the Auror Office of Belfast. Arriving there, they see two guys talking to each other. Light skin, red hair, and a funny accent. The two men looked really similar, almost as if they were twins. The Irish men notice the blonde guys and smile at them, getting closer.

"Hi lads, we're Nathan and Noah Kinsley, the best Aurors of Ireland." One of the brothers introduces themselves with a really conceited attitude, "Can we help you?"

"Hi, I'm Harry Potter and this is-" Harry was about to introduce Felix when the two brothers get baffled by hearing the legendary name.

"Harry Potter?"

"The Boy Who Lived?"

"The youngest Seeker of all time?"

"The Chosen One?"

"Yeah, yeah, all of that." Harry tries to shut the mouths of the redheads from saying all of his nicknames, "This is Felix and we're conducting a secret investigation on a Death Eater, can you guys get us the address of Karen Hughes?"

"We're on it!" The twins rushed to look for the document of Karen Hughes.

"Here!" Nathan finds it and goes back to the British Aurors, handling them the file about Tom's mom.

"Thank you, we've got to go now." Harry gets the file and leaves with Felix.

The twins were all hyped up because of their meeting with Potter and went to tell everyone about that. Potter looked into the file and the address of Karen wasn't far from there, and so they walked through the streets of Belfast, looking to the views of the city. They reached the street High and stopped at an old grey building of three floors. They ringed the bell of the third floor and the door immediately opened, and they moved up the stairs and knocked on Karen's door. The door opened and they faced an old short lady, with a burly body and grey hair. She looked to them with a confused look, not recognizing them.

"I don't wanna buy anything. Go away." Karen quickly rejected them, closing her door in their faces.

Harry and Felix look at each other, surprised and not really knowing what just happened. They knock again, and the burly lady opens the door again, rolling her eyes, seeing the two boys again, "I already told you I don't want anything!"

"We just want to talk with you, Miss Karen." Harry says before the lady could shut the door, "I'm Harry Potter, and this is Felix, we wanted to ask you some questions."

"The famous Harry Potter?" The brown dark eyes of Karen started glowing from hearing his name, "What do you wanna talk about?"

"We wanted to ask you about your son, Tom Gaunt Hughes." Harry carries on.

"My son? I don't know anything about him since he went to Hogwarts..." Her eyes stop glowing and now they just stare to the floor with a deep sadness.

"Could we come in?" Harry asks for more privacy.

"Oh, I apologize. Sure, come in." Karen gives passage for Harry and Felix.

The house matched the age of the old lady. The yellow walls were covered with antique paintings of flowers. The sofa was covered in brown leather with some feather pillows. The old lady sat on a swinging wooden chair and told the boys to sit on the old sofa of hers.

"Why you don't know anything about Tom since Hogwarts?" Felix questioned.

"He wanted to leave the house, learn magic and then be as strong as his father. I tried many times to find him, but nothing." Karen told them while looking through the window.

"That was another question we wanted to ask you..." Harry starts to explain, "We don't have any information about who is his father, could you tell us about him?"

"Tom Riddle..." Karen reveals a well-known name to Harry.

Harry widened his eyes, not believing what Karen just said, "You mean... Voldemort?"

"Unfortunately, I do..." The voice of the old lady shows deep regret and sorrow.

Felix looks at Harry, who was in total shock. Felix could only think of how he let Ella escape with Tom the other day. They stayed in silence, taking in the information they had just heard. Harry takes a deep breath and looks to Karen again.

"How did you met Riddle?"

"Oh, we were so young. Tom used to work at Boring and Burkes, that antique shop in Knockturn Alley. We dated for years, then I got pregnant he didn't want our son to have his names, I named him Tom Gaunt anyway. A few months later, he left." Karen tells her story with the Dark Lord.

"So, your son never had a relationship with his dad?" Felix concludes.

"No," Karen confirms the theory.

"Well... What if we told you that we know the location on Tom?" Harry tells the grey-haired woman, who quickly glances back to the Boy Who Lived.

"What do you mean?" Karen fills herself with hope.

"Tom is now living with a friend of ours, they are dating for a while now. We suspect that he may be following the footsteps of his dad and being a Death Eater. There have been two attacks at the Auror Office of the Ministry of Magic and at a pub. I and some other friends were in the center of everything. We suspect that he's trying to avenge his father, me and Draco Malfoy are the main targets since we were a direct enemy of Voldemort." Felix gives the location of her son and explains why he's being investigated.

"No... He wouldn't do it..." Karen doesn't believe that her beloved son would want to turn the next Dark Lord, in honor of his father.

"We doesn't know for sure yet, but sadly, we have some strong evidence..." Felix gives the bad news to Karen, who is still baffled.

"What evidences?" Karen asks.

Harry gives a notebook with all the evidence that Chan appointed to the lady. She starts to read everything and she seems confused at some points but continues reading it all. After that, she gives the notebook back and stays quiet, thoughtful, trying to take in all the information.

"I really want to believe my Tom wouldn't hurt anyone..." Karen still hopes for her son innocence, with a tear falling off her right eye.

As Harry and Felix prepare to go away with all the information they needed, Harry looked back to the sad old woman who was drying her tears. Felix looked to Harry who was starting to go towards the old woman. He bends his knee close to the woman and takes her hand on both of his.

"How about going back with us to London and meet your son again?" Harry suggests.

"I don't think that would be a good idea... You boys have a job to do and I'd probably push Tom away..." Despite the desire, Karen is afraid that Tom could not be her little boy anymore.

"Our job is to prevent crime, and if Tom is really guilty of these last crimes, you could make some sense in his mind," Harry asks one more time, seeing her as a crucial ally to solve this investigation.

"Alright... I go with you two to London, but I can't stay much." Karen accepts, getting up from her seat and going to prepare her case.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 457 8
purple: a color that represents wealth and extravagance. in this short story, you and minho will learn that money does absolutely not equal happines...
2.3K 263 8
green: a color that represents rebirth and immortality. in this short story, you and changbin will learn how to fall in love with each other again. ...
123K 3K 15
changes happen in summer [completed]
2.2K 82 26
Loving Changbin never stops A book full of mini stories about how it would be to love and to be loved by Changbin. This fanfic includes an original c...