SOUL EATER BOOK 2 (buttercup...

By GalaxyGiiirll

It's been a while since the events that happen and buttercup and butch have never been better. Sadly though... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
SOUL EATER BOOK 3
Chapter 22
Soul eater book 3
Its out.

Chapter 15

389 11 0
By GalaxyGiiirll

Buttercup was walking the halls as she watch everyone shrink back when she was near. Everyone was standing on both sides of the hall while Buttercup was the only one walking in the middle. She looked to her left and saw Amy. Amy was facing her friends but was looking at her while smirking.
Amy was wearing a skin tight black leather skirt that went mid thigh and a fancy white shirt.
Her hair was down and she had a pink headband in her hair holding up her bangs.
Amy's eyes glowed when she made eye contact with buttercup.
Buttercup made her eyes glow at her too. But continuad walking.
Once buttercup reached her locker she saw a paper taped on it.
"Whore"
Is said.
She ripped it off quickly and looked around. No one was watching.
Because everyone was gone.

FLASHBACK

"Father please! I can't do this anymore without a break!" 9 year old buttercup said while panting.
Her fathers eyes glowed in anger.
"You will do as I say, little devil. Because one day your going to need to protect people, or protect yourself."
"But father-"
"Enough!"

END OF FLASHBACK.

She started breathing a little quicker now as she grabbed her books and went off to class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 340 28
(I am you, so stop running away, so I can help you) Buttercup and butch are teens and still hate each other and hate each other siblings, - A story...
24.9K 1.1K 17
My name is Buttercup. I have an eating disorder, depression, and self harm problems. But that's like everyone else. Right? Well yeah.
18.6K 843 21
Blossom and her friends has been a mental hospital for a while now. Blossom has BDD, Bubbles has axiety, Buttercup has a eating disorder. They just t...
20.5K 453 15
COMPLETED SHORT STORY Buttercup is a dancer at a club, it might not sound good, but the pay sure is. To earn a living after the unfortunate split tha...