Me and my 12 brothers. YES...

By wontletyougo_906

~STORY COMPLETED! just in process of editing~ Lexi Walker has 12 brothers. Twelve irritating, annoying, boss... More

CHARACTERS
Me and my 12 brothers. YES....12 brothers!- chapter one
Me and my 12 brothers - Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (PART 1)
Chapter 42 (PART 2)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80 ~ Last Chapter
Thank you!
Sequel!?

Chapter 47

44.6K 1.1K 550
By wontletyougo_906

New chapter!

I really wanted to post! :) I think it’s early....so yay! :D

Sorry if it’s a little short....have a feeling it might be :/...buuutt.....there’s things to come ;)

ALSO I’m tempted to start possibly uploading maybe the first chapter of one of my Fan fics maybe?...as I’m like really excited yet anxious to know what people will think :)...

I’m also working on those extra chapters of the different characters POV...soo keep a look out for them! :)

Anyway...thank you for all your comments! For reading....I love you! And please carry on! :D

ENJOY!

****************

CHAPTER 47

Tom is coming home today.

After staying another night, for rest, he’s allowed to come home today.

And I’m excited to see him, even thou we visited him yesterday after his surgery, I’m still excited

But thou, right now..... my moods been dampened as right now I’m talking to Seth.

Talking to Seth about April.

“So....your literally going out with her?” I ask staring at my twin who’s led across my bed

“Yes...” He sighs, answering for like the billionth time as I keep asking the same thing...

“Sorry....” I roll my eyes before sighing heavily.. “I just can’t help it....it’s something to get my head around...” I mumble...

“How?” Seth asks sitting up on the bed looking to me expecting an answer...

I shrug looking away from him, biting the inside of my check, not really wanting to say what I was originally gunna say..

“Because...”I trail off before carrying on when he gives me a pointed look..

“Because it’s...well..her!” I shrug flapping my arms and sighing, finding it hard to explain..

Seth sighs looking down and is quiet for a moment before he speaks up...

“You know I’m sorry Lex...” He says “For not telling you...” Lifting his head he meets my gaze “I really am, but you know....I wasn’t sure myself...and I didn’t want to tell you anything until I was completely sure...”

I puff a deep sigh, keeping eyes down “I know...” I mumble out....still finding this whole thing not to my liking...

But hey, it’s not for me to say. I’m being selfish....if this is what Seth wants....then I shouldn’t stop him.

No matter how much I dislike who he’s dating...

There could be some side to her that’s different

Pfft heck no, I’ll believe that when I see it.

“Just please Lex...” Seth breaks my out of my thoughts again “Please can you just give her a chance?...I like her okay?.....isn’t that enough?”

Looking him in his eyes I see the sincerity, he does like her....enough to date her.

Puffing a sigh once more I nod my head “Alright...” I mutter agreeing to him “I’ll give her a chance....”

I can’t believe I just said that.

But then again, I’ll give her this chance for my brother.

And if she blows that?

Oooh...then she better watch her back.

~~~

“TOMMY!”

Scoping up the four year old carefully into my arms I smile happily spinning around while holding him.

Hearing those familiar adorable chuckles I squeeze Tom gently in a hug “Aww...I missed you little guy!” I grin blowing a raspberry on his check, causing him to giggle again, his blue eyes beaming in the light at me, and not showing any pain like before...

“Lexi! Be careful please!” mom scolds from the front door “Put him down, he still needs to rest...”

Resisting the erge to roll my eyes at my mum’s paranoia of thinking somehow Tom will get hurt again by just me picking him up...

He’s fine, perfectly fine now...you can see it all over his face.

He’s back to his usual self.

And that makes my heart warm.

All the others come out and hug Tom in turn, grinning and smiling after having missed our little brother surprisingly a lot even for those few nights....it shows that even with that little time away from home....it causes a lot of impact on others.

And throughout the day, Tom settles back into his normal routine at home, the only thing different is that mom’s got her eye on him constantly, not to blame her thou, and also he can’t run around as much.

And by evening time, a surprise invitation from the Dean’s family to go over to there’s for a dinner...

Why?

I don’t really know, but mom is really up for us to go.....so I don’t have much chance of getting out of it.

As I decided on what to wear, I paused just before grabbing my usual pair of black skinny jeans...and eyed the pair next to them...

Hmm......

A dark royal pair of skinny jeans sits there, ones that are still brand new and I haven’t even worn....

Pulling them out, I shrug thinking why not?...and change into them.

Once with them on, I smile the ever so slightest and then add my normal obvious band Tee and tada! Done!

We’re not all going next door thou, Tom, Joe, Jack and Cory are going to be going to bed as it’s nearly past their bedtime anyway and they’ll have Daisy and Charles here to look after them.

Walking down the stairs to meet everyone else at the door getting ready to leave, I notice they’re all dressed.... how should I say...... ‘nicely’?...well their certainly dressed more smartly than they would do on a Sunday evening..

Smirking as I come to the bottom of the stairs, with Evan having his back to me...I do the obvious thing I would do...and I jump onto his back.

“Ooh....Lexi...” He chuckles stumbling slightly but doesn’t shake me off, he keeps me on his back and I grin holding on.

With everyone ready...we leave the warmth of our house to the chilly evening and cut across the lawn towards the Dean’s, all while Evan carrying me on his back.

“Hello! Come in, Come in! Dinner’s almost ready!” Ruby greats us at the door, the light from her house pouring out onto the porch as my mom hugs her stepping into, and then we follow with polite, well rehearsed smiles and greetings....

Slipping down from Evan’s back just as he steps inside I smile cheekily up at mhim in my way of saying thanks and he just smirks, rolling his eyes.

Instantly I feel the warmth of their house on my bare arms and I smile, I love that feeling of being once cold...and getting warm.

Entering the hallway, we get led through to the large living room. The layout of the house is pretty similar to ours as they’re built practically in the same way, but the furniture inside and decoration is completely different.

Unfortunately, Morgan and Darren are apparently upstairs asleep too, just like the little ones back home means I don’t have the company of little ones with me tonight, except for Lee...who was surprisingly allowed to come with us...

“Seth!”

I instantly cringe hearing that chirpy voice...and grimace as I see the perky brown haired April bouncing down the stairs and straight into Seth’s Arms.

Wrinkling my nose in distaste I look away from the hugging couple before I puke.

Seriously?.....right in front of me?

Clenching my fist by my side I try to keep it under control....for Seth’s sake, I wouldn’t want to hurt his pretty little girlfriend’s face now would I?

Heck yes I do! I would love to!

Shaking my head I roll my eyes at Chris and Evan who are smirking and making ‘oooh’ sounds towards Seth, teasing him and April....

And April being the pathetic little Sh*t she is....buries her head into Seth’s chest acting ‘embarrassed’....pshhh.

My mom soon disappears into the kitchen with the parents, having ‘adult’ talk....leaving all of us here....

“Sup man?!” Hayden greats my brothers with that weird guy handshake or hug thing...and notices me with the nod of his head and that trademark smirk that I swear goes through this family.

I sigh through my nose....what am I suppose to do?

“Aww...you missed me that much that you couldn’t stay away?!”

Great. Just what I need.

“No Noah, don’t make your head any bigger than it already is...” I sigh rolling my eyes and turning to be greeted by a rather smart looking Noah, that it actually takes me by surprised.....

Wearing dark faded almost blue tint jeans, with his hands in his pockets and a black shirt....I would say we nearly match! Did he spy on me or something in my room to see what I was wearing?!

Smirking Noah tilts his head “We match...” He states simply, obviously reading my thoughts, but he says it in a different way than I intended...

Getting out of my thoughts I lightly shake my head, looking back up to his eyes, mine slightly narrowing on their own, I can’t help it! It seems they just do that when I’m around him!

“Hmm....yea...” is all I mutter before crossing my arms over myself and huffing looking around this large living room where everyone seems to be in their own ‘groups’, jeeze....almost like back at high school.

“Lexi!”

Again I cringe at the voice, and turn my attention to the beaming April that’s up in my face. I take a step back frowning at her, “Yes?” I ask blinking.

Grinning at me, I notice Seth just standing right behind her with a different expression on his face...

“Since well...things have happened...” She says swinging her’s and my twin’s entwined hand causing me to frown before she continues “Well....I thought that we could start again!....I’ll like to get to know my boyfriend’s sister more!” she beams at me, something seeming off thou to me.

I narrow my eyes suspiciously, hiding my grimace at the way how she described Seth, ‘boyfriend’....I will never get used to that....the fact they’re.......Oh gosh...I can’t even say it!

Hearing my twin clear his throat my eyes snap to his, seeing him give me a pointed look....I sigh, knowing this needs to happen...

“Okay?” I say slowly looking to April with an eyebrow raised in question.

Squealing happily, she claps her hands grinning and then grabs mine “Come on!....let’s have some girl time!”

My eyes widen in horror and I have time to react before I’m pulled out the room, only able to flash Noah who I pass a desperate ‘Help me!’ look, which being the jerk he is, only laughs....before joining my brothers....

As*hole.

Being dragged up the many stairs, I lose count after a while...and soon enough I’m pulled into a room where I yank my hand away from April frowning at it..and look up once I hear the door slam shut.

Oh gosh!...I wish I didn’t look up!

Cringing at the room, it’s like a typical teenage girl’s room.

Well...I think to myself, what did I expect....April is pretty much the typical teenage girl....and a bit more.

It’s a big room, double bed with pink covers....ew!...the walls covered in billions of posters of celebs. Bands, singers and god knows what else....two whole walls are plastered in them!...gosh.

And I thought I was bad.

And then....to add to this, her enormous closet is spilling clothes, some spilling on the floor....and what strikes me the most....is that actually.....this isn’t really what I was expecting.

Well what else was I to expect?....a dark cave full of creepy things and spells to match the devil that lives here?... yeah that about sums it up.

“You like my room?” April asks grinning as she turns around to face me...

I blink, swallowing and choosing my words carefully I reply ....”It’s....different...” Not a lie....it is.

Grinning in return she just makes some sort of happy sound before bouncing away, over to that huge closet of hers, I dread to think what’s kept inside of there.

Walking over hesitantly towards the edge of her bed...I sit down on it, not seeing anywhere else to sit...and frown at April’s back not know what on earth she’s doing.

Deciding to start up a conversation, I clear my throat before speaking “Soo...Seth yeah?” I ask wanting to know what exactly it is she likes about my brother...

April pauses at whatever she’s doing and turns around a grin spreading across her face as she looks to me “Yeah..” She giggles, oh god don’t giggle!

Cocking my head to the side I look to her, narrowing my eyes as I try to figure her out.

“I know he’s your brother and all so you don’t want to know this...but gosh! He’s just so-!”

“He’s my twin” I interrupt her, straightening my head back up “He’s not just my brother, he’s my twin.” I tell her seriously and her grins drops a bit blinking at me before it returns.

“Right....yeah! I ment that Twin!”

Shaking my head slowly I stand up from the edge of her bed “No...I don’t think you do April...” I step forward, looking her dead in the eye as she’s a few feet from me.

“He’s my twin. He’s my other half. Closer than a brother, almost like a bestfriend...but not. He’s me Twin April, who means the world to me, so if you ever dare of even think about hurting him in any way.....or playing your stupid little games....I will personally take you on myself, I will kill you.” My eyes narrow slightly as I speak lowly and calm, but yes...I did just threaten her, and I mean it.

By now I’m about a step away from reaching her...and with her blank expression...she steps back blinking at me again before her lips tug up into a smirk?...smile?......I have no clue.

“Yea?...and how would your twin feel once he knows that your threatened his girlfriend huh?” She asks thinking she’s got me.

I just smirk at her “Oh hun, he already knows” I tell her smirking “because otherwise I would be his twin” I swear I see something flash in her eyes....but it’s quickly gone and replaced with a frown on her face....

Ha!....got you there!

Shaking my head, I can’t stand to be in here any longer so before she says anything I speak again “Look....you and I both don’t want to be here, or in this situation, you don’t want to get to know me admit. And I’ll rather hang around your brother than be in here any second longer...” I see her eyebrow twitch as she raises it, I carry on.

“So...let’s just say we ‘got along’ and go back down there as if we are, play along.....and convince my brother and nothing should be a problem...” I raise an eyebrow at her as if to say ‘you in?’

She’s quiet for a moment before...she nods “Alright...” and agrees...

A smirk tugs at my lips and I step back, giving her a fake happy smile “Great! Well...I’ll see you down there best buddy!” I chirp with fake enthusiasm, turning on my heels and getting the hell out of that room.

Phew!

Gosh.....thank god for that.

Yes I know I told Seth I’ll try, and I did!...but honestly....I can’t stick being around her.....I will try in another sense as not to get in a ‘fight’ with her...that should be okay...

Heading along the corridor, I’m met halfway by no other than Noah himself, causing me to roll my eyes as he approaches with that cocky grin.

“Well, well, well.....you really can’t get enough of me can you?” He smirks stopping as I’ve stopped halfway down the hallway..

Rolling my eyes I cross my arms “In your dreams..”I scoff then frown at him “What are you doing?” as he’s just stood there.....randomly..

Smirking he nods to the side “I should be asking you the same thing..” He chuckles as I turn my head towards the door we’re stopped at “You wanted me that bad, you half to stalk my room out to wait for me...I’m touched Lexi...really...bu-“

“Oh shut up!” I snap pushing him cutting him off and glaring at his laughing as on the door beside me where we’re stopped has four letters written on it....

Noah

Right, of course. Of course it had to be his bloody room I stop next to!

“Oh lighten up Lex....your always in a grump...” he smirks reaching over and opening the door stepping inside...

“I am not!” I protest turning around at the doorway of his room and glaring at him as he walks into it chuckling

“Yes I think you actually...” He smirks and I just glare at his head as he searches for something in his messy teenage boy’s room.

Yep, something you would expect from a teenage boy too.

“Yeah..well maybe that’s just because your around..”I mumble huffing and leaning against the door frame.

“Oh...is that so!” Noah laughs turning around with eyebrows raised “So I turn you into this grumpy old bag....”

“Yes..” I glare at him

Noah smirks picking something up from the floor, which looks to be a phone “Well okay then...” He says looking up to me with a glint in his eye and steps forward...

“I bet you can’t go the rest of this evening without moaning, snapping or just being grumpy whenever I’m in the same room as you....”

I smirk leaning away from the wall... “I bet I can”

Smirking, Noah walks towards me “Okay then......if you go the rest of the night with having this grumpy mood whenever I’m in the room and being perky and happy...then I’ll owe you whatever you want” He smirks “But if you don’t, ad start moaning or snapping, then you owe me whatever I want...” He smirks devilishly.

 “Deal?” He says sticking out his hand

“Deal” I shake his hand smirking at him slyly, having his own cocky one thrown back at me.....

I just made a bet....oh gosh....was that such a good idea?

Hmm...oh well, I guess tonight will be a little more entertaining now.

************************

What you think?? :)

COMMENT?!/VOTE?!/FAN?! :D

Oooh....btw non of these chapters are proof read...so sorry for mistakes :P...point them out if you find any! :D

THANK YOU!

I Love you!

<33 <33 <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 3K 67
After her older brothers moved away to pursue their career goals Mackenzie felt empty. To try and escape her past she decides to move in with Logan...
11.7K 680 23
[COMPLETED] There's something about family, you would do anything for them... especially if your twin brother is threatening you. Livia Murphy would...
71.5K 882 28
Lexi Riley is a freshman at Eden Hall, her brother is Rick Riley who plays on the varsity hockey team. She isn't too excited about the upcoming schoo...
292K 10.3K 46
This isn't your typical nerdy girl falls in love with the jock book ... what happens when you put bad with new? Meet Lexi Reed, the 18 year old rebel...