60 Days ( Kim Taehyung) ✔️

By taestuIip

"It's like you flipped a coin, heads or tails but nevertheless, your luck is written" So much for staying und... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Epilogue-Part 1
Epilogue - Part 2
Epilogue - Part 3
Epilogue - Part 4
Epilogue - Part 5
Epilogue - FINALE
NOTICE : NEW BOOK

Chapter 1

20.8K 484 157
By taestuIip

"How do people fall in love? Wait let's rephrase that question. How do two people fall in love with each other, at the same time? What do we have to do in order to fall in love with the right person, and at the right time? Does it happen just like that? Or does it require a little bit of magic?"

Wait, do we have to fall in love ?

-

"What do you mean I have to send the file to you?", Risa groans on the phone, rubbing her sleepy eyes frowning at the fact  her beauty sleep has been disrupted.

"Please please Risa! I know you just came back yesterday but that file is important for today's meeting. Just come to the building and I'll meet you at the lobby, pleaseeeee!"

Risa rolled her eyes as she listens to her sister, Yuna, at the other end of the call begging her to come to her building which is a 15 minutes train ride from home just to send the file she accidentally left on the coffee table of their home.

Kwon Risa, just returned from the US and she is still trying to get used to the time difference and now her sister is pestering her to help her.

"Fine, just because you're my only sister", Risa answered as she fumbled through her thick fluffy white blanket she has been in for the past 12 hours.

"I'll text you the directions to my building, give me a call once you're almost here okay!"

Risa finally got up and showered after lazing in her comfy bed. She has been in bed the moment she arrived home after such a long tiring flight. She didn't even eat anything and her last meal was the one on her flight. She wrapped herself in her towel as she looks at her massive amount of unpacked stuffs and baggage sitting at one corner of her room.

"Now how do I find my clothes?"

Risa grabbed the closest thing she could reach and didn't even bother to put anything on her face. She grabbed her favorite blackcap to cover her messy uncombed medium-length black hair. Taking one quick look at the mirror and got out instantly.

She rushed down the stairs just to find her mother watching the television as she sips her tea comfortably.

"Are you already going out?", her mother asked as she looks at Risa weirdly.

"Blame your first daughter, she asked me to send this file to her", Risa waved the yellow file as she walks towards the main door.

"Are you sure you won't get lost? Seoul has changed a lot you know, for the past 5 years", her mother laughs as Risa rummaged through her shoes bag, trying to get a proper pair of loafers for her to wear.

"I'll survive. Bye mom!"

" I am leaving tonight so don't be late!"

" I wont !!!"

Her mother chuckles lightly as she heard Risa's high pitched scream as she runs out the house.

-

"Thank you ! I love you!", Yuna leans close to give a peck on Risa's cheek but Risa pushed her away and rolled her eyes.

"You're a grown up, behave"

"Oh, come on, not that anyone can see me", Yuna lets out a laugh as she watched her sister scanning the whole empty lobby.

"Is this even an office?", Risa arched an eyebrow, looking at the space in front of her suspiciously. "Why are they nobody here?"

"This is a new building. Not many offices yet. You can count the people here with your fingers. Alright, I'll make a move now. Go home right away and don't wander around. You're still jet lagged", Yuna said as she turns around to enter the lift area which she needs to scan her id card in order to access the lifts.

Risa looked around the lobby and held her breath as she digests the fact she has returned home after leaving 5 years ago. She has never once come back to Seoul after making the decision to move to the states for her studies.

The best decision she ever made, she thought. Furthering her study wasn't the main reason she decided to leave Seoul 5 years ago.

But, no one should know that.

Risa adjusted her cap as she turns to exit the building thru the automatic doors that leads to a big  green and white marble stairs facing the main road. As she was about to leave, she caught a sight of a few men dressed in black suits getting out of a black car parked right in front of the main entrance.

Bussinessmen

She decided not to give the clout these men might be expecting but suddenly she saw one of the men was walking pass a young woman dressed in an office attire and he accidentally bump into the woman's shoulder thus her bag slipped off,  vomiting all the contents in it.

But to her surprise, the man didn't turn around.

Risa watches as the young woman tries to grab all her stuffs before it rolls all over the ground. She quickly ran to woman to help her. She grabbed everything and hand it to the woman.

Did he just ignore this woman ? What on earth ?

Turning around furiously, she head straight to the men despite having so many eyes glued on her as she walks attentively towards the man that caused her blood to boil early in the morning.

And with a swift motion, she pulled tall broad-shouldered man around to face her.

"Apologize to that lady", Risa said sternly with a straight face.

She may have lived in the states for years, but she knows manners are still manners. No matter where you are or who you are.

She observes as the tall man looks at her confusedly and perhaps ,disgustedly. This man is so tall that he towered her distinctively as they stand face-to-face.

"What are you doing?". His voice was deep and husky.

As deep as the ocean but okay this is not the time to be admiring someone's voice ,Risa.

"I can see that you are clearly not blind, so apologize to that lady", Risa said sounding unbothered despite the other two men looking at her as if she looks entirely inhuman.

"Excuse me, young lady?"

"Don't try to sound superior to me. All you need to do is apologize for bumping into her",

Risa gestured that man to turn around and look at the young lady whom are standing still, frozen as she clenched her fists onto her tote bag's straps, not knowing what to do as all pairs of eyes locked on her.

"What did I do? Why do I have to apologize? And who are you to be touching me with that filthy hands of yours?"

"Apologize", Risa said again, but now her eyes staring deep into the man's eyes. Not flinching even once.

"I bumped into her? When?"

Risa raised her eyebrows questionably as she realized this man standing in front of her sounded absurd as if he can't remember what he just did 5 minutes ago. Risa tilts her head as she narrowed her eyes, digesting that this man has no idea that she's actually holding herself from punching his arrogant face.

God, she has not punched anyone yet and she intends to stay that way. Like her mother always says, she has fast hands. And it's dangerous.

"For the love of god, you, blindly, bumped into that woman causing her bag to slip off her shoulders and everything in her bag fell onto the ground. And yet, you didn't turn around to say sorry or yet help her collect all her belongings? Are you dumb or you are just lacking of brain cells?" Risa said mid-shouting trying to control her rage.

"Oh"

Her jaw dropped when she heard his unbothered short respond.

"Mr Kim, should I call security?"

One of the two men finally spoke, his eyes looking concern at the tall man in front of her.

The guy shook his head as he put his phone inside the pocket of his perfectly tailored black suit. He crossed his arms and look down at Risa.

"You had the guts or perhaps the audacity to talk to me, I am taken aback"

Who does he think he is ? The prime minister ?

"Apologize to her"

The man arched an eyebrow, scanning her top to bottom making Risa feels slightly uncomfortable. 

He observes the look on her small face, eyes blazing with anger as she insists him apologizing to the woman. To be honest, he did not realize at all about the little accident he caused, perhaps he was so immersed in replying his emails. He would have not ignored the lady if he knows he caused the whole commotion.

But it seems like his morning has taken a new turn.

Here he is, standing at the lobby of the building his family owns, bickering with an unknown young lady teaching him about the importance of manners.

How interesting turn of events

"Okay then, I will"

-

Risa was still half-awake when the door to her room swung opened and suddenly she felt her blanket being snatched from her body.

"Good morning sleeping beast, look who made into the gossips today! Just 2 days back home and you are already a topic", Eri's loud sarcastic voice made Risa got up instantly as she tries to fathom the words she just heard.

"What are you saying", Risa finally gets up, hair tousled,  eyes half-opened. She turns to look at Eri, standing at the edge of her bed with her phone in one hand and a magazine in the other.

"I may be bad when it comes to identifying people, but this is definitely you", Eri shoved the magazine right onto Risa's face.

"What in the world are you—"

"Read the headlines, and maybe, look at your own photo as well", Eri said as she slumps herself beside Risa. " That is you, am I right ?"

Risa half-heartedly took the magazine and rubs her eyes before finally focusing on the writings and photos printed on the front page of the magazine. She read it once and then she read it all over again.

"What?", Risa reads the description written beside a small photo of two people at the corner of the front page.

"The most eligible bachelor in town finally dates, the couple were seen at the main building early morning yesterday"

"And now Risa, this is the time you explain, what happened when you went to your sister's office?", Eri finally got up into a sitting position as she grabs the magazine from Risa's hands.

"Wait, what, who is he?"

" Don't ask me, I wasn't here for the past 5 years too" Eri laughs cynically as she watches Risa looking dumbfounded.

Who wouldn't be dumbfounded finding a photo of yourself with a man you don't even know his name on the front page of a magazine stating misleading headlines? Who wouldn't?

"Let me search for his name and—"

"I have to see him", Risa jumped off her bed heading straight to the shower. She couldn't waste any more second without finding the real reason behind this mess.

Who is this guy ?

~~~~
NOTE

*breathes in and out *

HELLO EVERYONE ! This is my new book and first chapter is finally out ! I was so anxious about posting this and tbh, I checked this chapter more then 10 times. Editing here and there making sure it's good. Oh god im so scared >.<

I hope you enjoyed this new book of mine! Thank you my loves

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 279 39
Kim Taehyung was Traitorous and so was his love..... ﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎ Lee Ri Yoon gets a brand new job at one of the prominent publications in Seoul. Wh...
6.9K 262 32
" I am gonna fuck you so hard that you can never walk again." He harshly pulled her in his embrace as she struggled to get away from him. "Heyy babe...
5.5K 145 21
" Sure Jennie, I promise you'll have your best days with me! " Kim Taehyung promised to her. Now that Jennie found her new secretary, her new Best Fr...
4.4K 179 22
" Haven't we met before? " He whispered. " N-No, we haven't. " She replied avoiding his staring gaze, not wanting to entangle the old strings. Now th...