friendzoned » cake au // on h...

Von 90sVansAsh

"Are you guys a couple?" "No, we're just friends" 2014 © 90sVansAsh » all rights reserved ... on hold Mehr

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
note 2017

eight

3.8K 262 128
Von 90sVansAsh

+Calum

I was lying down on a garden sofa, with my RayBans on and my phone in hand. I was currently re-reading the dumb äss text that Michael had sent to Luke.

+to LUKE:

Hey babe.
I'm so bored rn without you.
Looking at Michael and Ashton's delicious bodies aren't enough for me when you're not here. I wonder what yours is like ;) Come join me at the pool at Michael's? xx

p.s maybe we can do stuff in the water ;) ;)

I mentally face palmed myself, knowing that if I texted Luke that I didn't say that, he wouldn't believe me. He was too cocky to believe anything thats not good about him.

arrogant bästard.

I locked my phone and let out a sigh. I can already tell that this wasn't going to end very well. All of a sudden, my thoughts were interrupted with the feeling of something wet being sprayed onto my face. I instantly looked up to see Ashton smirking, holdiny a large water gun in his hands. The dirty blonde boy let out an 'evil' laugh and squirted some water again, running away.

I got up quickly and ran after him even though I had nothing to spray him with because maybe I could whack him on the head with the gun...?

I saw Ashton stop so I ran faster so I could push him into the pool. I let out a manly shriek when I slipped on some pool water, sending me back, my eyes shut tightly. Before I could feel the impact of the hard ground, a strong pair of arms wrapped themselves around my waist, saving me from the fall. I opened my eyes to see the cocky bästard himself, smirking at me.

"Mhmm, I quite like this position, you know?" Luke winked as he pushed me closer to his front. I felt him rub himself against me and I let out another shriek, pushing him off me, sending me to the ground. I winced in pain but brushed it off and rolled into the pool, trying to get as far away from him as possible.

"Y-YOU! DON'T DO THAT EVER AGAIN!" I yelled after resurfacing in the water.

Luke's mouth turned into a big, toothy grin and he jumped into the pool, rapidly swimming  towards me.

"Cmon babe, don't swim away!" I heard him call out to me.

"if you don't swim, you'll drown!" I sang, paddling away from him.

"But don't move honey!" Luke sang back. "Anyways,  you said that we could do some stuff here! And I think we both know what kind of stuff I'm talking about"

"Michael said that to you, not me! I would never ever ever want to do them things with you!" I argued, looking at the surrounding to find my two so-called friends but they weren't in sight.

Did they really just leave me with this idiot?

+edited 10.11.2016
a/n: Sigh trump is president, the world is all gonna go wrong now. today has been such a bad day for me tbh. I felt like crying sm - but I didn't.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

209K 11.2K 31
❝Michael isn't talking.❞ © Princess5S0S. All rights reserved.
99K 1.2K 51
god damnit we look good together
260K 2.7K 72
@michaelclifford liked your post.
224K 6.3K 37
Sometimes the impossible just happens.....maybe its not as hard as we thought it would be to get noticed...