Fury Rider (A Httyd Fanfictio...

By Snapmite1998

Toothless is dead. Killed by Astrid Hofferson and all of Berk praises her for slaying the infamous dragon. Wi... More

Chapter 1: Defying death
Chapter 2: Recovered
Chapter 3: Meeting the Hydra
Chapter 4: Battle of titans
Chapter 5: Meeting Danes
Chapter 6: Proposition
Chapter 7: Hail King Hiccup
Chapter 8: Scouting the prize
Chapter 9: Confession
Chapter 10: Siege of Paris
Chapter 11: Five years later
Chapter 12: A mother never forgets
Chapter 13: Back from the dead
Chapter 15: Your past comes back to haunt you
Chapter 16: Promise
Chapter 17: Returning the bitter favor
Chapter 18: Bloodbath part I
Chapter 19: Bloodbath part II
Chapter 20: Vengeance is claimed

Chapter 14: I trust you

5.2K 76 30
By Snapmite1998

(Hiccup's pov)

Sailing during the winter was an insane prospect, because if the storms didn't kill you? Exposure to hypothermia for many days certainly will.

But my thirst for revenge kept a fire blazing in my gut and I didn't even feel the cold air creeping into my bones, or didn't care that the snow falling on top of me and it sticking to my exposed skin, all I felt was the fire inside me and that was all the warmth I needed.

Looking to my right and left, I could see each of the Danish rulers dreadnaughts sailing along side mine and behind us was our entire fleet as well was the swarms of dragons and the Hydra. Also, each of the Danish rulers had bonded with the four other Night Fury's, they had bonded during the five year conflict we had with the Franks.

As we continued to sail, I laid eyes on very familiar mountain ranges that stuck up like massive claws, which those familiar with that land know as Claw Island. Its quite a famous hunting island for those who go out into the wilderness and prove themselves to their people and folk that they have matured and become man or woman. But more importantly, Claw Island told me that we were back in Norway, and that Berk is not far.

Sighing heavily, I order my captain to send word to Gunhild's dreadnaught and inform her that I require her presence on board my dreadnaught— Fury Rider. Within fifteen minutes tops, Gunhild landed on the deck of my ship while on top of Azure, my beloved slid off her bonded dragon and cocked her head at me. "You summoned me?" I nodded and took her hand and led her to my chambers.

Once entering my chambers, I stripped off my heavy fur cloak, leather armor, and boots, once those articles of clothing were stripped, I sat on my bed and waited for Gunhild to follow my example and sit next to me. Looking into her gorgeous eyes, I shake my head and speak. "I feel as if I was... too harsh on my mother." I had revealed everything to Gunhild after I had cast Valka out of Paris, I told my beloved that my mother was in fact alive after twenty years and the fact that she chose dragons over me! That still made my blood boil, she could've at least return and taken me away from all the pain and suffering I've endured.

"Do you really believe you were too harsh on your mother?" Gunhild asked, she then placed a hand on my knee and continued. "She did abandon you after all. You had every right to be angry with her." I nodded and then countered. "Yes, but I could see that my mother was... genuinely saddened that she missed out the twenty years of my life; that she didn't raise me, wasn't there for me or wasn't there to protect me." Sniffling slightly, I scoff lightly and look right into Gunhild's eyes. "Should I give her a chance to make amends?" She smiled warmly at me and kissed my lips softly, gods, her lips tasted divine as I kissed her back.

When we broke the intimate kiss, she caressed my stubbled cheek lovingly and murmured. "You only have one mother my love. I lost mine in battle, yet she was always there for me. But you? If you forgive her and welcome her with open arms? You won't regret it." I smiled at her words and pressed my forehead against hers, she sighed happily as we pressed foreheads together and caressed each others cheeks. "I cannot thank Odin enough for blessing me with such an incredible woman." I murmur, causing Gunhild to giggle lightly and reply back. "It is the same for me."

I remove my forehead from my beloved's and look deeply into her eyes and speak boldly. "I want you." Her eyes widened in shock and surprise, we have never had sex in the five years of our relationship, we've only engaged in heated make out sessions and caressing bare skin, but no sex or foreplay. Gunhild took my hands in hers and gave them a gentle squeeze as she cocked her head at me. "Are you sure Hiccup? I don't want you to rush--"

"I'm not rushing. I-I'm not going to let my past cripple me any longer. What those... animals did to me? Is in the past. Right now in the present? All I want is to show you just how much I love you." I kiss her forehead and smile at her before murmuring. "I trust you." Gunhild smiled widely at me and murmured back. "Alright. I trust you too." We then leaned in and kissed each other deeply and passionately.

This was finally happening. And I planned on making every second of this pleasurable.

(Normal pov)

The kissing between them was deep, passionate, and endless. Gunhild's arms were wrapped around Hiccup's neck as his arms were on either side of Gunhild's head, running his fingers through her off blond hair. Both of their hearts were racing with excitement and anticipation, their tongues in a constant battle for dominance over the other. Hiccup's hands moved down to her curvy hips and  waist and pulled her up with him, now standing up beside the bed as he moved behind her and kissed her neck, then left a chain across her neck of kissing leading from one shoulder to the other. Gunhild breathed out with a smile as Hiccup's hands now moved up and down her sides and arms, he smiled using one hand to turn her head and kiss her lips again, Gunhild let out a soft moan. Gunhild turned in his arms, their bodies pressed together now as Gunhild removed the crimson tunic he was wearing. Hiccup smiled as Gunhild rubbed his broad shoulders gently, he kissed her again as his hands moved up her body and under her ocean blue tunic which he began to lift up, Gunhild blushed as she raised her arms up letting Hiccup remove her tunic and toss it beside his own tunic. Gunhild covered her breasts now looking down, Hiccup placed a finger under her chin and lifted her head so she'd look at him. "Don't hide it, you're beautiful Gunhild." Hiccup whispered to her. She smiled at him now as Hiccup moved his hands to hers and slowly lowered her own down to her sides. Hiccup then ran his hands up her back softly causing her to shiver slightly and bury her face against Hiccup's shoulder.

"That feels good... you have incredibly soft hands." Gunhild murmured slowly as Hiccup continued to give her back a light massage. Gunhild blushed as she slowly moved her hands to remove Hiccup's leather pants, the young king helped his beloved remove his pants until his clean, lean and toned body was completely exposed to her. Gunhild too removed the rest of her clothing and pressed her body to Hiccup's. She ran her fingers over his broad shoulders and down his arms, then his chest and stomach. Hiccup wasn't bulky or large like the majority of the Danish male warriors, but under the clothing, Hiccup was very well built. Gunhild was able to see and feel every muscle of Hiccup's upper half, it made her blush darker. Hiccup chuckled some as he pulled her against him, their upper bodies touching now and leaned in to capture her lips again, his hand on her back to support her as he laid her down on his bed now, deepening the kisses once more as he kept himself over her on his knees being one on each side of her slim figure. Hiccup's kisses moved to her jaw line, then neck. Gunhild's moans were becoming more consistent as Hiccup's hands moved to her plush breasts, it caused the young Danish queen to gasp a bit at the feeling.

"You still okay?" Hiccup asked her gently.

"Mmhm, I am." Gunhild replied with a smile. Hiccup smiled as he massaged her breasts evenly, doing the same to both. Gunhild's moaned louder now as her hands rose to run though his auburn hair. Hiccup adjusted his legs and laid on top of her now as he kissed her nipple, then began to lick and suck on it as he massaged the other breast. "A-ah... Hiccup..." She moaned closing her eyes letting him continue. After five minutes, Hiccup massaged the one he'd been licking and sucking, and moved to kiss the other, doing the same as before. Hiccup looked up in between to make sure she was still enjoying herself. See that she was he continued, he moved lower. As he did he lightly breathed on her soaking flower, Gunhild blushed a dark red now as she looked at him.

"Its okay... trust me." Hiccup murmured as he smiled at her. Gunhild laid back down and nodded at him to keep going. Hiccup nodded in response to her as he spread her legs a bit, looking up to make sure she was okay. Hiccup turned his attention to her womanhood, he placed a soft kiss on it, Gunhild bit her lip after moaning. Hiccup smiled as he was laying on his stomach now as he lightly kissed her womanhood again feeling her shiver with excitement. He moved his hands closer to her and used his thumbs to spread her lips apart, he moved his head in began to lick up and down. Gunhild instantly arched moaning out as Hiccup continued.

"Mmm, ah... Hiccup..." She moaned to him, gripping and pulling his hair slightly. Hiccup ran his tongue up and down, tracing small circles around her clit, thrusting his tongue in and out of her tight entrance. Gunhild's eyes widened with pleasure, throwing her head back moaning out loudly. "Hiccup... it.. it feels so good... ah!" Gunhild moaned, she bit her lip not wanting the whole crew of Hiccup's dreadnaught to hear them having sex, that would be incredibly embarrassing and angering for them both. In between this, Hiccup began to lick and suckle her clit, he then moved on hand over an ran just two fingers over her hot and soaked womanhood and began to massage her lightly. Hiccup slowly teased her entrance with his finger, she arched again as Hiccup then pushed his finger inside of her, she moaned out trying to move her legs. Hiccup glanced up at her as he continued, seeing she liked it so much he inserted a second finger and thrust them in and out of her core at a steady pace. "Oh gods! Hiccup... please... don't stop!" Gunhild pleaded him.

"I won't..." Hiccup replied with a smile as he picked up the pace, he continued his thrusts with his fingers and licking at her clit for fifteen minutes before Gunhild had enough, she began panting heavily and reaching for his face to bring him up to her. Hiccup licked his lips clean of her nectar as he then moved up and kissed her lips again. Gunhild tucked a leg under his and rolled to flip him so she was now on top of him with a smirk almost. "What are you doing?" Hiccup asked her. Gunhild kissed him again, down his chest and mid-section to his erect cock.

"Returning the favor..." Gunhild replied as she  then wrapped her hand around his length gently and lowered her lips to the tip of his cock, she placed a small kiss on the tip before taking him to her mouth. Hiccup moaned softly as he laid his head back on the pillow while she sucked on him. Gunhild swirled her tongue around his cock while stroking him up and down.

"Oh Gunhild..." Hiccup moaned out as she continued her actions to his length. Gunhild's azure eyes opened to look at him, she began to go faster now. "Ky–gah... Gunhild... I won't last long if you keep that up..." Hiccup groaned a bit. Gunhild smiled as she stopped and looked up at him. Hiccup smiled as he sat up now and leaned in to kiss to kiss her passionately. Gunhild smiled kissing him back now as he laid her down and crawled over her. Gunhild kept her hands wrapped around his neck as Hiccup positioned his shaft her entrance now, both were panting and staring in to one another's eyes. "Are you ready?" Hiccup asked her softly.

"Mmhm. Yes, I am." Gunhild replied softly as she caressed Hiccup's cheek lovingly.

"If I hurt you, let me know... and I'll stop." Hiccup told her, Gunhild nodded as she held on to his arms while he slowly pushed in her, just the head being in made Gunhild tense up in pain, closing her eyes tightly and Hiccup stopped.

"No no... its okay..." Gunhild told him quickly making sure he didn't try to pull out.

"Gunhild, I'm hurting you..." Hiccup protested now, worry in his eyes.

"Its going to hurt either way, whether now or in a year from now... its because its our first time... just do it." Gunhild encouraged him.

"No way, Gunhild. I'm not going to hurt you more..." Hiccup told her. Gunhild wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled herself up a bit to press her head to his.

"Do it. Go fast. That way I can feel it all at once and have it be done, rather than feel it slowly... please... don't stop now... please Hiccup?" Gunhild pleaded him. Hiccup sighed, he couldn't deny her. And she was right, it'd hurt her no matter when they did it.

"Alright, I'll do it." Hiccup said, he leaned down and kissed her deeply, once in their heated kiss. Hiccup pushed himself in her all the way. Gunhild cried out in pain in to the kiss, she gripped his back raking her nails across him. Tears filled her eyes as she closed them and buried her face in his shoulder whimpering slightly. "Ssh... its okay... just take a few breaths and try to relax your body... I'm sorry... I didn't want to hurt you..." Hiccup said to her kissing her cheek softly. Gunhild and Hiccup stayed perfectly still in that position for close to 10 minutes before she laid back and looked at him.

"You can move now, just go slow okay?..." Gunhild told him taking a few more breaths and bracing herself for it. Hiccup nodded and began to move his hips slowly, bringing his shaft in and out of her. Gunhild got used to it rather quickly and began to moan after 10 minutes, she gripped his shoulders and smiled beginning to move with his thrusts. "Mm... Hiccup... faster..." She asked him. Hiccup smiled as he started to pick up speed in his thrusts.

"Better?" He moaned looking at her.

"Oh yes... ah... more!" Gunhild moaned out. Hiccup was happy to oblige her as he began to go harder and faster, they were both moaning and panting now, the more Gunhild asked for the more Hiccup gave. After twenty minutes Gunhild had smiled at him and asked to change positions. Hiccup pulled out and laid down as Gunhild climbed on top of him, pushing herself Gunhild on his shaft, she moaned out loudly and began to ride him, rocking her hips back and forth on him. Hiccup's hands rested on her curvy hips, caressing her beautiful body as she then began to bounce up and down on his cock. Hiccup's hands moved to her breasts, massaging them as he had earlier. Gunhild loved the way it felt as she then clasped her hands over his.

"Gunhild, oh gods..." Hiccup moaned out throwing his head back, holding her hips once more he began to thrust his hips upwards in to her. Gunhild moaned loudly, they both did. It felt amazing. The two of them switched positions about two more times in the course two hours. They had done where Gunhild was on her hands and knees, Hiccup thrusting from behind. Also where they were on their sides, Hiccup holding one of Gunhild's legs up. As they both got closer to their climaxes, they were back in the position of Hiccup on top of Gunhild, his knees tucked behind him and his hands on either side of her head. Gunhild's legs were wrapped around his waist bringing him closer to her with each thrust.

"Ah.. Hiccup... I'm going to... c-cum!" Gunhild moaned out. Hiccup groaned as he kept thrusting in to her.

"Me too, Gunhild... cum with me! Ah!" Hiccup moaned out as he thrust a few more times before cumming hard within her, coating her walls with his seed. Gunhild moaned out wrapping her arms around his neck and yelling out as she came with him, her juices squirting from her core and soaking his cock. Hiccup fell on her gently, both of them panting, their bodies coated in a thick layer of sweat as they lay there with the lingering effects of their orgasms pulsating through them.

"I love you Hiccup..." Gunhild whispered softly with her eyes closed.

"I love you too, Gunhild..." Hiccup smiled as he picked himself up and pulled out slowly. Hiccup groaned a bit as he laid beside her, pulling the covers over them and snuggling up behind Gunhild, his arms wrapped around her figure. They shared another loving kiss as they both fell to sleep with wide smiles spread across their faces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 2.2K 25
Snotlout Jorgenson and his lackeys do the unthinkable and assassinate Stoick the Vast and frame Hiccup for the crime, thereby banishing the heir of B...
55.9K 1.3K 17
Y/n has always been Hiccup's best friend. She has also always calmed the dragons around her, yet no one knows why (yet). She is the "sister" of Astri...
88.8K 4.5K 32
"A hero, a chief, companions, dragons. Rise up against the evil one, save the home of many. The army of demons approaches. Beware, Thora, daughter of...
1K 12 12
Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the III was not ur average viking. He was scrawny, weak, and considered a failure in the eyes of his land. What happens whe...