deal: Yandere America x Coun...

By jellygirl454

You are a country that's been happily with Germany in both country wise for as long as you can remember and s... More

Part 1: Good Morning...Almost
Part 2: the meeting
Author note
Part 3: Italy
Part 4: Involvment
Part 5:
Part 6: What have you done
Part 7: Captive
Part 8: Here We Go Again
Part 10: Welcome Home
Part 11: Lost In Thought
part 12: A Day Together
Part 13: New Comers
Part 14: Needing to Understsnd
Part 15: Clinging to Memories
Part 16: One Last Visit
Part 17: A Long Night
Part 18: Nichole
Part 19: Why Do you Love me?
Part 20: Freedom at a Price
Part 21: Dinner
Part 22: Advice
Part 23: The Shadows Feel Different Now
Part 24: Drinking Away Our Worries
Part 25: Basement Deal
Announcement! Editing Story!
New story is up!!!

Part 9: Memory

1K 25 11
By jellygirl454

AN: Italic font during Russia's point of view is past memory just FYI and I am so sorry for my bad interpretation of Russia ahead of time. also to make things easier...

(Y/E)= your ethnic group

(Y/N) 's POV:

I don't like this feeling. I'm just floating in the dark. Nothing ahead and nothing behind me, just emptiness. Where am I? Where am I going? What's happening to me? What is going to happen to me? I don't know. Did I ever know anything? I'm completely unaware of what's happening outside this state. America was right there, right in front of me, but I couldn't do a thing to stop it. I just froze up!

These thoughts haunted me as I drifted further in the darkness. At least there is noise here now.

Russia's POV:

I am happy to be seeing my little sister, (Y/N) again. But her expression as she slept is one of restlessness rather than peacefulness as her face scrunches up while she sweats. I didn't want to risk waking her, so I let her be and just sat off to the side of her bed.

America thought it would be good idea for little sister to rest so she won't be hurt by others as they travel back home. I know home is not with him. Her home is with me back in Russia. Little sister will come home. Russia will be the one to keep (Y/N) safe and bring her home as he did  long time ago.

~~~~Memory time 3rd POV~~~~

Following a short, chubby man with a grey uniform, claiming to be this new, little, hidden country's leader further into their capital building with only a few of my guards behind Russia, he took notice at the halls becoming less and less occupated with busy people in uniforms going about their day the deeper they went through them. At the very last door of a darkened, unkept hall that seemed to go on forever was a secure metal door with a key lock on the handle.

Once the metal door was unlocked and opened, Russia was welcomed only by a small dark room only being able to see into the room by the light seeping through the open door.

In the room was only a single small bed covered by an old thin brown blanket and a little lump under the blanket. Poking out of the blanket was a little pale foot that was covered in scars and burns on the bottom of her foot, no bigger than my palm that quickly slid back under the blanket with the rest of the little country hidden underneath.

Approaching the small figure under the blanket slowly he took note of the shaking that began to intensify on the bed. Stopping at the side of the bed Russia was able to hear a small, weak voice of a little girl tremble that you would almost miss if not paying attention, "P-please Mister W-Walsh. I-'m sorry for w-whatever I d-did. wrong"

Taking a seat of the small mattress Ivan saw the little figure scrunch up even more into the already tight ball she was in. Seeing as it was normal for others to be scared of the big Russian man, he wasn't surprised that she was scarred nor was he taken back. Slowly as to try and not scare the little one under the blanket, even more, he lifts the old brown thing carefully and was shocked at what he saw.

There under the blanket was as he expected from the voice, a little girl, but her thin little arms that shielded her were covered in scars. He couldn't see her face, stomach or back since they were covered by her small curled up legs and was facing his was, but he knew they wouldn't be any different than her arms and what little of her thin legs he could make out under the darkened blanket.

Upon realizing that the blanket was lifted she sucked in her breath as if waiting for something to happen. Russia sensing her fear slowly moved one of his huge hands to her head.  As expected, she flinched at the Russian man's touch but once (Y/N) realized that his touch wasn't a hurtful one, the little girl relaxed a bit, still staying curled up in fear of moving but the ball like state she kept herself it wasn't as tight.

A small smile spread across Russia's lips as he noticed her reaction. Wanting to further prove that he had no intentions of harming the frightened girl, he began to run his fingers through he ratty, unkempt hair. Another sign of neglect Russia noted.

After a minute of Russia softly petting her hair (Y/N) found the courage to turn her head up and open her eyes to look at the mysterious stranger in front of her. There was a small smile that spread across her face. But just as fast as her light smile came it left at the uncertain of what the big stranger in front of her would want.

Russia was delighted to see not only her adorable, however, dull and tired (E/C) eyes, but her small warm smile too. He was disappointed to see it disappear again and replaced with a look of slight fear as she curled back into her tight ball.

To break the ice between the young country and himself he began to speak while still petting her hair. "Little one, what do they call you? "  Russia wasn't the best of comforting people, especially children so he wasn't really sure on what to do, but one thing was for sure he liked it when Ukraine would play with his hair whenever he wasn't feeling well, back when he was only a little country as well.

With a small, quiet voice, but not shakey (Y/N) squeaked out, "They usually call me rat, brat, or thing."

Without the little girl in front of him noticing since her head was back down between her curled, scared legs, Russia gave a demonic glare towards the little country's boss, who was still staring into the room from the doorway. "How about a name? Other than those, nicknames?"

Once again she squeaked out, "(Y/N)."

Turning his gaze back to the little girl he asked another question, finally satisfied at a name to call her. "Are you always here?"

There was no verbal answer this time, only a simple nod was enough for Russia to make up his mind. With an innocent smile plastered on his face he stated a simple,"Come, your new home in Russia awaits, little one. Where you shall be little sister and I shall be called big brother."

That was enough for the little country to look to him once more but this time with a shimmer in her eyes and a feeling that she's never felt before, happiness.

Russia was astonished to be able to see her face like that, all happy and excited. Just as a child should always be. Without any thought he moved his hand that was once petting (Y/N)'s head, to open his arms.

Without a moment to waste (Y/N) flung herself into his open arms and buried her face into his chest, greeted with the warmth of his long grey coat that she has been longing for. Not caring about the pain she felt when her newer scars rubbed against his coat.

Russia was surprised at how quickly they both were able to warm up to each other, especially for Russia. He's never one to let people close to him, let along touch him. Russia was a country of isolation so letting people in his life and heart was always a struggle for him. But (Y/N) was different. Russia felt as if he could relate to the loneliness and pain he also felt when he was a child.

Taking the little girl securely into his arms, he began to walk out of the dark room that would hold her no more and over to his armed men. With a simple nod to them, he began to walk away while they stayed back and held back an angry, screaming (Y/E) boss. Once they were far enough away and out of sight of the previous area there was a gunshot that went off and with that the screaming man was stopped for good.

~~~~~Memory over. Back to Russia's POV~~~~~~

I still stand by my choice, to keep my youngest sister safe. I am still be having  hole in my heart at the thought that (Y/N) did become independent to leave me. I be knowings why she did that though. Just like when America became free from Britain. But there be difference in being that Britan left him alone when he was still so little, but I did not leave (Y/N)'s side and kept her close where she was of safe from the outside world. A harsh, hurtful place.

She did not listen to me when I told her the world outside the safe mansion we lived in was dangerous and unforgiven, but she did it anyway. And look where it got her. Now she's going overseas to a man that claims to love her against her will. (Y/N) should not be in the outside world on her own. She still knows little of the many dangers and cruelty it holds.

"Russia! What are you doing dude?" I was broken out of my thoughts by a familiar voice.

"Am I not allowed to visit my sister, America?" I innocently asked. my voice may have seemed nice cheery but there was definitely some form of venom in my words. It was easy to tell that America noticed this and his face fell from one of happiness and cheerfulness, obviously fake, and to one of irritation.

"Then why are you putting your filthy communist hands on her?" His haze turned dark as he motioned to my hand that was tangled in her hair.

Finally noticing that my hand has been running through her hair the whole time. Must have been the memory. "She is my little sister." I kept my hand tangled in her hair as I played with it softly. As i noticed that she was no longer restless in her sleep. Smiling inwardly at the sight of America becoming more and more furious at the sight. "Besides she be in restless sleep before I become present."

"Then you should have just called for me. I'm her husband. I will be the one to calm her down." America snapped.

I smiled as I turned my attention from (Y/N) to the blabbering American in front of the opened metal door of her sleeping quarters, locked from the outside of course. "Don't be silly. You are the one to be causing little sister such pain."

He may be across the room of the all-metal room, but I could still see the veins that look as if they'd burst any second from how tense he was getting. "Listen commie, you may have once been her brother, but (Y/N) kicked your sorry ass and left. She's my wife. Don't forget that." America barked.

"You be not worthy of my little sister, lowly capitalist."

"Hah, you think Germany is any better?"

"I do not recall saying that. I be knowing where her real home is."

"Yeah back in America. With me. Everyone will be knowing of that." America mocked me at the last part and the room went silent as you could cut the air with a knife at how tense the room was.

Our loud but not yelling bickering back and forth to each other caused the little (Y/E) girl to shift in her sleep as if she were to wake up if we kept this up. America noticed her unconscious action too. Having his prying eyes on my little sister and decided to state, "let's take this up on the dock. I don't want (Y/N) to wake up before we arrive at home."

I inwardly growled at his word of home. But agreed on letting her sleep longer in peace. So I got off out the bed and out the metal door that came with a click as to seal the door from outside in order to keep her safe from the other soldiers.

After all she be the only female on a navy boat full of hungry men. I silently turn to America at that thought.

I guess the door didn't do its job.

AN: hey hey hi! I updated so soon again I know, but it's not as long as the first chapter I know. Well, you see I was thinking that the last chapter would have actually been two in order to split up the time difference but they weren't long enough on their own. Anyway, I just want to say thank you so much to those who have been supportive of me. It's always very encouraging to write the next chapter. ( ^ω^ )

But for now Jellygirl our! ( ✌︎'ω')✌︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 513 19
γ€Žγƒ˜γ‚Ώγƒͺを』 ───────────────── β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 how much of your life will change when you meet Germany.❞ ───────────────── κ’°Germany x Reade...
31.5K 1.5K 16
Previously, you had troubles with your former boss while coming out of isolation as a country. That doesn't mean the troubles are over, though. (COMP...
2K 231 20
The nations are sick of it, they're sick and tired of watching humans rule over them, use them as pets to destroy the world. Everyone has a breaking...
63.4K 2.1K 26
After the Cold War, many countries have noticed that Russia is quiet, dark, and more to himself than before. Not only is he keeping his feelings to h...