Stall

By MysteryMixtapes

*Story Contains Mature and Explicit Content* [COMPLETED] "Strangers in the dark can change your life in the l... More

Intro / Warning / Important
Stall Teaser / Trailer
Red Lights / The Beginning
Bathrooms / The Beginning
Leather and Lace / The Beginning
Vodka & Whiskey / The Beginning
Consensual / The Beginning
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98.
Chapter 99.
Chapter 100.
Chapter 101.
Chapter 102.
Chapter 103.
Chapter 104.
Chapter 105.
Chapter 106.
Chapter 107.
Chapter 108.
Chapter 109.
Q&A
STALL Sequel & Teaser

Authors Note / Bonus Content

311K 7.6K 43.6K
By MysteryMixtapes

(The last chapter was posted before this so if you weren't notified, read that first)

I'd like to tell you all, a little story.

When I was 19, my best friend at the time took me to this club in Melbourne, to see a guy she was having a fling with. It was a club I'd never been to before, and it was a very dingy rock and roll club with deep red lighting and very sticky floors.

This was me that particular night just before we left her house to go to this club, all those years ago.

Now when we got there, I was beside myself - I had never really been to a club like that before. As I was standing with my friend, I noticed a figure walking down the staircase from the upstairs section of the club and let me tell you - he was one of the most stunning men I'd seen in my life, right down to the long hair past his shoulders and leather jacket.

My best friend noticed me staring, and told the guy she was with who turned around and said 'Oh that's my best mate. I'll go bring him over'

Is this sounding familiar yet?

I was fucking MORTIFIED. Absolutely shitting my pants, that really was my worst nightmare. So when her friend went and got Mr. Dark and mysterious and they started to walk over, when the guy looked at me... I did the only thing I could think of.

I hid behind my friend. He watched me purposely and obviously side step, and hide behind her.

So I stood there, praying I'd drop dead any second, until I saw his shoes come into view on front of me and he tried talking to me, twirling my hair around his finger and telling me 'I really like your hair'.

I'm fairly sure I looked like I wanted to faint, or shit myself - probably both.

For some reason, this didn't deter him and he asked if I wanted to go with him while he had a smoke. I agreed, hoping I magically slipped and broke my neck on the way there.

However instead of taking me outside, he lead me back up the stairs and into the bathroom... Then took me into a toilet stall.

Very odd place to have a cigarette, I remember thinking.

He sat on the toilet, and I stood there with my back pressed against the stall door like a trapped petrified animal word vomiting the most ridiculous shumit my brain could come up with because frankly, I'd never done anything like that before and I have no clue how to talk to people I find attractive.

I make jokes, bad jokes and blurt out things that make me want to hurl myself into oncoming traffic.

You see, one part I left out of this - was the first time he tried to kiss me (I still can't figure out why, I was a fucking train wreck of a person in that situation) he pulled my to stand between his legs, and then grabbed the collar of my shirt and yanked me down.... To which I panicked (because I'd never done this whole hooking up in clubs with strangers shtick, and I panic in those situations in general).

So I ducked, and dodged the stood up straight and pet him... On the head. Like he was a puppy. I then apologised and said that I didn't know what I was doing.

Now, the unbelievable part is that whole catastrophe didn't deter him - he did end up standing, and cornering me against the door and kissing me (all of this was consensual I'm just socially fuckin brain dead) until security came to bang on the door.

He got my number and then left, and I had to fly home to a different state the next morning. I came back to Melbourne a month later and he had text me, and we organised to go out for the night.

My friend pointed out why he would be taking me out - the type of guy he was ect , and what the night would result in.

I'd never done something like that before, but ya never know if you don't try right? So off I went - to experience my first one night stand.

Here's that exact night, getting ready in my friends bathroom, wearing a dress I was super nervous about because I was a jeans and T-shirt kinda gal, know what I mean?

So, I meet him at a bar and I spend the night feeding him drinks every time he tried to talk because I was shitting bricks and didn't know what to do or say.

He was fairly well known, everyone seemed to know who he was and I didn't find out later he was actually the singer in a well known band in Melbourne back then, Plus, I guess he was just fairly popular in that crowd I guess.

Anyway, eventually we start walking back to his house and he hadn't tried anything all night but let's be honest I was still being an awkward rambling mess.

As we walked, I continued to word vomit from nerves until I was abrubtly cut off by him pushing me against a brick wall and kissing me.

Fast forward to getting to his place, he takes me inside and leads me upstairs to his room and when we get in there I notice something.

A large book case of VHS tapes.

I'm talking half a wall full, hundreds.

Thankfully these were just old movies... Or so I hope.

So then well you know, we erm... Well you know, one night stand and all.

I woke up the next morning, very sore and dazed; and thought to myself 'right, now it's the whole walk of shame thing. I just sneak out and get a taxi, this is what you see in the movies'

Unfortunately... He woke up, and offered (demanded) he drive me to the train station.

Again, my worst nightmare - what do you even say to say to someone the next day? What is post coitus chit chat with a stranger? I'm terrible at this!

So he drives me to the station, in uncomfortable silence and when we get there, I feel like it would only be polite to give him some money for fuel (gas) since he drove me there.

So. I do.

I pull cash out of my wallet and hand it to him, and watch him stare at me like I'm nuts, so then of course, I panic again.

Did he expect more money? I don't know how these things work.

All that I could do, was grab his hand - with an awkward handshake, say thank you and fucking leg it.

Unfortunately when I got to my friends house, and I told her everything that happened she pointed out I never told him why I gave him that money.

So if ya thought that chapter was embarrassing to read. TRY LIVING IT.

Fast forward again to three years later, I had moved to Melbourne and my boyfriend at the time was a body piercer at a tattoo studio and I hung out there occasionally.

One particular day, I was sitting out the front and got a text message on my phone and when I checked it... It was Mr. Dark and Mysterious from three years ago - the text message asked if I was sitting out the front of a tattoo studio.

I asked how he saw me and he said he lived just around the corner from the burger joint across the road.

I then got another text that asked me to 'come over'.

Unfortunately, I did not go over. But imagine if I did? Wouldn't that be an interesting story?

If you ever wondered what inspired Stall, there you go.

***

I'd just like to say again, THANK YOU to every single one of you for making this story so fuckin special.

Appreciate the shit out of you, and that you enjoy my bullshit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 10.8K 49
[COMPLETED] ೋღ🌹ღೋ He stands roughly a few feet away from me, his body towering over my crouched one. I bring my legs up to my chest, pushing myself...
7.5K 277 30
Austyn Bennett has experienced more trauma than any 25 year old should. She is fighting and losing against her PTSD and reckless behavior. She has no...
455K 10.1K 45
"Uhm.. Sir? Can I help you?" I mumble while staring at him. He breaks out into a huge grin, the kind of grin you see on little kids when they get th...
86M 1.9M 47
#1 in Young Adult #9 in Badboy #1 in Cold #3 in Goodgirl #1 in Sweetheart #14 in Love *Currently available at Amazon!!!* He'd never met someone with...