Forbidden Love ( Completed )

By raglak__forever

Man : hello my beautiful wife, what did he thought, that if he threaten me then i will get scared and won't c... More

Prologue
Part - 1
Part - 2
Part - 4
Part - 5
Part - 6
Part - 7
Part - 8
Part - 9
Part - 10
Part - 11
Part - 12
Part - 13
Part - 14
Part - 15
Second Last Part
Not an update
Last Part - 1
Last Part - 2

Part - 3

2K 130 17
By raglak__forever

Whole night she spend in crying on the game of her destiny, " who is he, why he came in my life like this without give me a chance to get stable...what enmity he has with us, that he didn't felt little pity before destroying my already broken self.." the sleep was far away from her eyes, she kept crying till morning thinking whatever happened with her in one single day and then at last sleep fairy took her in embrace and she get dozen off..

He came inside the bungalow in black three piece suit confidently, the maid who was cleaning there, stare the stranger in confusion..." Where is Ragini Gadodia..." It was the simple question, but his attitude didn't let her asked any question..." She is sleeping in her room.." she answered obediently.." sleeping..till now.." lucky look in his hand watch which shows 10 in the morning.." okay you continue your work, i will see her by myself.." saying he left for her room without listening the maid who was trying to inform that no one is allowed to go in her room without permission, no one can wake her up, till she don't wake by her own...

Lucky came inside her room without knocking and found her sleeping in the corner of the Queen sized bed, her nose was red, tear mark were clearly visible on her cheek which tells the story of last night..Lucky give one brief look to the room, it doesn't take him time to find what he was searching for, he pick the chair which was placing in front of dressing table and placed it closed to bed and sit on that comfortably.. looking at her face, carefully he brushed his finger on the lid of her closed eyes..ragini open her eyes feeling a touch and get shocked to see the face whom she hates most in her whole life, very close to her own face...

She pushed him with both hand, and get up" How dare you to come in my room without my permission.." ragini shout with red angry face, smirk appear oh his face.." do you still have doubt on my dare..?" He caress her long silky hair.." stay away from me, i feel disgust by yourself.." she jerk his hand away but lucky didn't get angry instead he felt soothing feeling inside him, he was enjoying the situation.." But now what you can do, you have to live whole life with this disgusting man..mrs. ragini lucky.."

" no, never..i will never let this happen, very soon i will throw you out from my life, i will get freedom from your name.." she shout glaring him.. " very good, but what will you give reason in the court to get freedom from my name.." he asked with his killer smile.. " do you really think this reason is insufficient that you kidnapped me and married me forcefully..." She snapped..." But how will you prove it.." he was in full mood to tease her and he was successful...

" That i don't know, but about one thing i am sure that i will soon get divorce from you, you don't have any idea how much power my papa haves.." she bust out, don't understanding how to throw him out from there .." okay, then let see the power of your father, but let me clear one thing, " saying he grabbed her arm and pulled toward himself forcefully, she couldn't able to balance herself and fall on his broad chest..

" go any court, police you and your father wants..but i won't give you divorce at any cost, listen my advice and forget about divorce, it is better for you only..." Saying he pushed her back more forcefully then he pulled her and she fell on the bed again, giving a brief look at her he turned back to leave.."but yeah, i will regret one thing whole life, that you have to pay for you fathers crime, he is very proud about himself na, now he will feel guilty on his deeds, everytime he see you..." Saying he didn't stay any longer..and once again ragini left alone for crying on her own destiny...

A big car came inside the Gadodia Mansion. Driver came out of the car and opened the door of the car for Shekhar, he came out while driver take out his suitcase, " do one thing, get ready the car, i am going to get fresh up and then we will go to get ragini back.." he said to driver, " but sir, she is in home already.." driver answered obediently..

" what, but she went to her friend's house for stay.." shakher asked in confusion.." yes sir..but she came back that night only..one man came to dropped her here..." " Okay..who was he..?" He asked again.." i don't know, i had never saw him before.." shekhar look him for a moment thinking something then left for the ragini's room without asking anything more..

He knock on the door but didn't find any answer..then he open the door slowly, the room was in deep silence and darkness, he pressed the switch board quickly, and the room become bright, he give a look to room, which look like had a earthquake a moment ago,the room was total mess, not even a single thing was on the place. his confused gaze fall on the person who was sitting in the corner of the room hiding the face in palms, it didn't take him a second to understand who is she...

"Ragini..my baby.." the anxiety in his voice made ragini to look up..shekhar felt like someone ripped his heart, his heart broke in million pieces seeing her dull white face,messy hairs, tears filled eyes, just in two days his daughter became mess...

" Papa..." She forward her both hand crying vigorously.." my baby.." he immediately move forward and took scared ragini in his embrace, and she start crying more then before placing her head on his shoulder.." what happened ragu beta, please tell me, otherwise my heart will stop working in fear.." he keep caress her head.." I'm ruined papa..." She cried.." what are you saying ragini, what happened.." he broke the hug and asked holding her through shoulders.." ragini tell me beta, what happened here behind my back..?" And in between tears she told him each and everything...

"What...But who is he..?" Shekhar asked in anger.." i don't know papa, but he was saying very bad things about you..." It forced shekhar to think what crime he did for which her daughter is paying..." He is very bad papa..i don't wanna see his face again..i want divorce, i want to get free from his name.." she was crying continuesly.." cool down beta...soon he will be behind the bars, and you will get free from his name..he don't know me..i will make him pay for your each and every tear..." He kissed on her forehead and wiped her tears...

" Now get up and eat something.." he helped her to get up and made her sit on the bed.." geeta.." he called to the maid.." yes sir.." she came immediately.. " go and quickly bring fruits and milk for ragini, today i will feed my daughter with my hands, and after that clean the room.." soon she bring fruits and milk, in these time ragini also get little calm seeing her father, her strength with herself..

Shekhar feed her with his hand and keep talking with her about swara's engagement to distract her, and he was almost successful in this when his phone ring. He look in the phone which shows some unkown number..

" Hello.." he pick up the call..," namaste sasur ji.." heared a very cheerful happy voice, which tightened his jaw.." what rubbish are you talking, who the are you..?" " Oh i am really sorry, i should have introduce my self first..the suddent shock like this could give you a heart attack, so mr. Shekhar Gadodia..i am your son in law.." the rage come in his eyes..." So it was you who kidnapped my daughter and married her forcefully, just come infront of me once, i will show you the real hell.." he roared..

Ragini who was looking him in confusion, understood who is there on the other side, and it scared her..
" Sure sasur ji, i will surely come, lets meet on dinner tonight, what say..? Asked your daughter to prepare a good dinner for me.." he laugh lightly.." not only dinner, but breakfast and lunch everything from now on you will eat behind the bars, with polices torture.."

" we will see when the time comes, that who will go behind the bars, but mind one thing, if you involve police in our personal fight, then only you and your daughter will going to suffer.." " personal fight..?" Shekhar asked in confusion.." who are you, and what enmity you have with me..?" "You will find it soon.." lucky answered calmly.." look i don't know who are you but if my daughter get the single cut because of you then i will kill you by my bare hands.."

" single cut..." He laught mocking at him.." shekhar gadodia, you are talking about the single cut, trust me i will show her the hell..what happen..? It really hurts, when someone gives a little pain to a person who is close to your heart..but well, soon you will also taste the same pain, afterall this only is my aim..." Something was there in his voice but shekhar disd't understand what... " If you have enmity with me, then fight with me, why the hell you pulled my daughter in all these, if you are man then fight like a man.." shekhar roared, he laugh

" ooh please, atleast you don't talk about the men, because i very well know what kind a man you are..." He taunted.." what you are trying to say..?" He asked.." leave it for now, from now on we will talk face to face, tell your daughter to prepare a good dinner..bye.." he said in a style and cut the call.." hello...hello" but the phone was death, shekhar glared the phone just like he is lucky..

" He will come, he will surely come papa..he is very dangerous.." once again ragini start crying..." Let him come beta, i want him to come here, but after that he won't go back to his home but a jail..when police give him a good dose then he will forget about your name.." he took her in his embrace while ragini's eyes flooded with tears, she was sure that her papa can't do anything against him and he will do whatever he said....

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.7K 6.4K 27
"I did this marraige to protect my family and I will do it" She said while darkly glaring at him, he get closer to her and pin her on the while holdi...
933K 25.2K 81
He said smiling "You stop worrying about your sister and worry about yourself. You have said that today is my marriage but I have made a slight chang...
7.9K 802 27
"I love you, Swara," Laksh declared, Swara, torn between emotions, resisted his advances. Ragini stood in the shadows, an unwitting witness to this e...
224K 10.7K 30
Guy: Right from this moment, I promise to hate you till my life. Girl: Don't worry, I also don't have any feeling for you. So, don't have any misconc...