los angeles - toddy smith

By angellchilld

'you suck.' 'and yet you still love me.' being david dobrik's you get sister was never easy for thalia dobrik... More

read before start
prologue
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vii
viii
ix
thank you !!!
x
xi
another book
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
thank u & im sorry
update

vi

3.9K 50 13
By angellchilld

february 8th

i woke up because of the loud banging downstairs, accompanied with the smell of delicious food.

i stood up, trudging down stairs. as soon as i got to the kitchen, i doves my hair in a bun. zane was cooking, like always.

from what i saw, he was cooking a feast. "what's cooking, good looking?" i asked his, sitting on one of the bar stools.

i checked the clock that hung above the tv. 9:28am. it was a decent time, considering i had fallen asleep late.

zane turned around. "breakfast!" zane replied in a singsong voice.

i grinned. "yea, obviously. what's the occasion?"

he turned around and looked at me. "saturday morning breakfasts are always a thing around here."

my reply was cut off by a very loud todd walking into the door. him and jeff were carrying trays full of coffee.

they put them down onto an empty space on the counter. i pulled them towards me, surveying each one.

jeff walked up behind me and plucked one from the container, along with a straw. he sat on the stool next to me as zane continued to cook.

i turned to jeff. "which one do you think i would like?" i asked him.

"sugar or no sugar?" he asked.

"no sugar." i replied. he deliberated for a second before handing me an iced coffee.

"it's a double shot iced coffee." he picked up a different one. "or one shot."

i took the double shot from his hand and poked a straw in the top. i took a sip and nodded my head.

"yum." i licked my lips as i put the coffee down to the table. i got up and walked to the living room. i stood up and started stretching.

i noticed a very curious jeff watching me. "what?" i asked, i reached down to hold my legs.

"what are you doing?" he asked.

"stretching. it's good for your muscles or something. i don't really know." he nodded at my answer. "do it with me."

he grinned at me, slipping off his shoes and standing next to me.

i ran him through stretches until todd came down stairs. "oh! are we doing yoga?" he asked.

"no. we're stretching." jeff said, in a mocking calm tone.

todd nodded and plopped down on a bar stool. jeff and i continued to stretch until the door opened, revealing corrina, scott, kristen, heath, jason and of course, david.

i eyed him off as everyone said hi to each other. i walked towards the kitchen as everyone talked in the living room.

i sat on the stool next to todd, who was drinking a coffee. he looked at me, following my eyes and spotted david.

he placed a hand on my knee and nodded. "it'll be okay." he said.

"i don't want to talk to him." i said.

"you don't have to." todd replied. i get like his soft side came out whenever he talked to me, but i knew i was just thinking into things too much.

i looked at the ground and nodded. i but my lip as i tried to stop the tears. i took a deep
breath and looked at toddy.

to distract myself, i took a sip of my coffee. todd went back to using his phone as i looked over at the group of people laughing in the living room.

"breakfast is ready!" zane called from outside.

i picked up my coffee and my phone and walked outside, todd on my heels. i sat down and got ready to eat.

todd sat down on my left and did the same thing. i felt the chair next to me move and i looked up, seeing jeff sitting down next to me.

we finished dinner without anything happening. david didn't talk to me, i didn't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing but i was glad he didn't try.

"thank you zane." i smiled at him warmly.

everyone began to pack up their plates along with the dishes the food was cooked in. i picked up my plate and cutlery and brought it into the kitchen, putting it into the dishwasher.

i was about to walk outside again when i heard my name being called from the living room, except it wasn't my name, it was my nickname. the nickname only one person was allowed to call me.

"lia." i spun around on my heel, feeling anger rush to my head. david sat on the couch, his hands were on his knees.

"don't call me that." i said, walking upstairs. he followed me into my room. i stood in there until he had closed the door.

"please, thalia. i- i'm sorry." he stuttered.

"no." i replied. "you don't get out of it that easily. what you did was wrong. you had no right to barge in here and then blow up at not only me, but toddy. it's no okay for you to boss me around just because you're my older brother. that doesn't mean shit to me." i spat.

david sighed and sat on my bed. he put his hands in his head.

"i was only trying to help you. todd is a player, no matter how you look at it. i'm sorry."

i sighed. i was over the fighting.

"we weren't having sex. we didn't kiss. nothing happened."

"i know that now, but at the time i had no idea. both of you were drunk and i just assumed. it was wrong of my and i know that now. and i miss talking to you." he replied, looking up at me.

i adjusted my bun as i thought. i nodded at him. "me too, but, if you pull anything like that again, i won't forgive you as easily."

david stood up and opened his arms. i walked into them and pressed my face into his chest.

"lets never fight again." i mumbled. he laughed.

"good idea."

instagram

tags: daviddobrik
927,829 likes
_thaliadobrik: ur a stupid dumb dumb brain
view 92,973 comments

daviddobrik: thx u little pig

_thaliadobrik: daviddobrik it's okay ☺️

jeff: 👺👺

_thaliadobrik: jeff StReTcH

lizakoshy: awh!!!!!!!!!!!

lizakoshy: merch link in bio

_thaliadobrik: lizakoshy if only

username: i love them

_thaliadobrik: user and i love you 💙

user2: where's todd? todderic_

user3: user2 I WAS JUST THINKING THAT WHAt todderic_

user4: todderic_

todderic_: #siblinggoalz

_thaliadobrik: todderic_ <3

todderic_: _thaliadobrik <3

user5: OMG

comments have been disabled

lol idk where this story is going plz give me feedback and help thx

thanks for 700 reads!!! yaya

catch ya later :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 3.2K 44
It was all an act .... at least to Abigail it was. The coyness, dumb remarks, confused looks. It was fake, an act for David Dobrik's vlogs. [ALEX ERN...
131K 2.1K 33
READ AT UR OWN RISK!! OLD AND ANNOYING !! "you aren't a fucking king dobrik, don't expect me to bow down to you." "don't flatter yourself. your opin...
239K 3.6K 27
in which rowan kinda sorta loves david, but it doesn't exactly matter because she's too young for him.
111K 1.1K 23
A shocking breakup between David and Liza. David try's to move on and the perfect girl enters the Vlog Squad at the perfect time. !Wrote this awhile...