ix

april 19th

i woke up in a room that wasn't mine. i knew it was in the house because of how it looked.

as i sat up, someone shifted next to me. i looked over, seeing todd sleeping soundly.

as i leaned back against the bed head, all the memories from the night before flooded into my head. i smiled and touched my lips.

i remembered kissing him, i remember falling asleep, i remember him carrying me into the house, i remember him falling asleep next me to.

i got up out of the bed and picked up a jumper on the floor. i knew it was todd's by the smell, so i pulled it onto my body over of my shirt.

i looked in the mirror and pulled my hair out of the low ponytail and scraped it up into a bun. i picked my phone up off the side table and quietly left the room.

i checked the time on my phone. it was noon.

i walked into my room, immediately walking out as i saw dom sleeping on my bed. i shivered as i shut the door and walked downstairs.

jeff, david and zane were cleaning up, obviously because of a party.

"why is dom sleeping in my bed?" i asked, pointing up stairs.

jeff laughed. "we had a bit of a party and most people just passed out anywhere they could."

i nodded, walking to the kitchen where david was.

i sat down on the bench. "there's a coffee there for you." he said, motioning his head to the iced coffee on the bench. i picked it up and took a sip.

"yum." i nodded, looking at the cup.

"where did you go last night? where did you sleep?" david asked, out of the blue.

"uh..." i hesitated. "i went out with todd."

david stiffened. "what did you do?"

i took a long sip of my coffee. "we went to the beach, then to the hollywood sign."

david raised his eyebrow at me. "and where did you sleep?"

i looked at the floor and sighed. "in his bed."

"thalia." david said. i put my hand up to stop the lecture.

"it was four in the morning, dom was in my bed. he was being kind." i said.

"please don't get attached. he's not good for you. you don't know him like i do." david said.

i sighed and nodded. "i know."

i felt bad lying to david, but he couldn't know. not yet.

i picked up my coffee and walked into the living room. i sat down on the couch, tapping my foot to the beat of the music that was coming out of the speaker on the coffee table.

i sat for a couple of minutes, the song 'it's you' by ali gatie came on. i stood up and turned the music up as loud as it would go. david came round the corner, out of the kitchen and laughed at me as i started dancing.

jeff also came out of the kitchen, he was dancing as well. he joined me as david started to clean again. jeff and i danced to the song, singing and laughing the entire time.

we danced for a while, dancing to all the songs that came on. i walked over to the phone and put the song 'worth it' by yk osiris on. i dances my way back over to jeff and we continued jumping around, having fun.

he grabbed my hand and twirled me around, i laughed and went along with it. soon enough, we were getting closer.

a slower song came on and he pulled me into him. i put my hands around his neck and he put his hands on my waist.