x

april 22nd

when my curtains opened, allowing the bright light from outside into my dark, gloomy room, i immediately wanted to kill the person who did it.

a large person flopped down on my bed. i opened my eyes and sighed. jeff was laying face down on my bed.

i kicked him, through the blankets. "what do you want?" i groaned.

he looked up at me with a big, goofy grin on his face. "you've been in your room for two days now and no one even knows why. so, i'm taking you out."

i gave him a look. "i don't want to. i'm tired."

he crawled up higher on the bed and laid his head on the pillow next to mine. "i don't care. i will carry you out if this bed if i have to."

"don't even dare." i warned.

he laughed, evilly, and stood up.

"jeff. please." i said sitting up, still clutching the blanket to my chest.

"come on." he said, moving towards me.

"no." i exaggerated my words. i didn't want to tell him, but i had no pants on. i had a large shirt on, but only a pair of calvin's under.

he grabbed my arm and tried to pry the blanket off me. before i could say anything, i was ripped out from under the blanket and in jeff's arms.

i immediately tried to pull the shirt down. jeff had finally realised why i didn't want him to pick me up.

"uh- um. sorry." he said, putting me down and walking out the door, leaving me in fits of giggles.

i pulled on a pair of shorts and ran after him, still laughing.

when i reached the living room, he was sitting on the couch, his face buried in his phone.

i sat down next to him. he looked at me, red in the cheeks, making me laugh harder.

zane walked into the room and sat down on the couch, giving me a stare.

"what's so funny?" he asked, clueless to the fact jeff had basically touched my ass.

"i- jeff- my ass... no pants." i stuttered inbetween giggles.

i took a couple of breaths to compose myself. "i was in my bed and jeff was trying to get me up. he said he would pick me up to get me out of bed. i had no pants on, but he didn't know, so when he picked me up, he basically touched my ass. then he got all embarrassed and ran down here." i explained.

jeff's cheeks went red again. zane erupted i. giggles as we both looked at jeff.

i furrowed my brows. "i didn't know that you could blush when you had botox!" i exclaimed, sarcastically.

jeff glared at me and jumped on me. we wrestled for a little while, him obviously winning and pinning me down before sitting on me, as i was laying on the couch.

i squirmed, trying to get out of his grip, but he was too heavy. "you're so fat." i said, slapping his thigh.

zane was smiling at us. i looked at him.

"what?" i snapped at him. jeff wasn't paying attention and had gone back to playing on his phone.

"nothing." he smirked, waving his hand at me, dismissively.

"zane." i huffed.

"i just think you two would make a good couple." he explained. this caught jeff's attention, as he looked up.