Falling for you ( Teen wolf...

נכתב על ידי CaitlynKennedy7

When Emily's life goes from middle school to high school, will high school bring more than expected? Will it... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 16

3.7K 83 0
נכתב על ידי CaitlynKennedy7

My eyes change into a bright red. i look at the mark i made on his arm and sigh. Its healing.

I say " Liam ?"

I look around as i smell his scent. I slight lay Dereks head on the ground. I stand up and walk around. I close my eyes and listen. There is five heartbeats in this room. Me, Derek, Liam, Ashton, and Peter.

I scream " Leave him alone!! TRhey didnt do anything im still willing to help you! Just leave them  alone! Please. "

Peter pops out dragging Liam and Ashton behind them.

He says " That was some scream you had. How did you do it? "

I say " Its called the human coyote cry. Its rare and hard to learn but i did. "

He says " hmm, now about this Dessert wolf. Contact her. "

I say " Give me what i need and i will. "

He pulls a small box out of his pocket and hands it to me. I look him in the eyes and over to Derek who is looking at me like im crazy.

Peter  says " Now, lets do this. "

I nod never making contact with anyone. I open the box and slowly put my fingers inside it.  i close my eyes and sigh.

I say " I seek of the Dessert wolf. Teresa Smallwood. This is younger were-cyote. Emily Tate. are you there. ? "

" Yes young one, what is important? "

I say " There is a man, he goes by the name of Peter Hale. He has my pack at risk, and he wishes to speak with you. "

" The Peter Hale? Does he know about Malia? "

I say " Yes, i think its about her. Im not sure im just worried about my pack. "

" What is your location? "

I say " Beacon hills, California. "

" I will be there in 2 days time. Tell him to meet me at the old Hale house, 2:30 sharp. No buts. I would like to meet with you to. Theres a very important thing we must talk about. "

I say " Yes ma'am. Thats all i wished off. THank you and goodbye.. "

I pull my hand out the box and look at Peter with glowing eyes.

He says " Well what did she say? "

I say " She will be here in two days. Meet her at the old Hale house at 2:30 sharp. Now i expect Liams name is off the list.

He looks me in the eyes and nod.

He says "You have my word."

I nod and close my eyes. I open them and there not flashing anymore. He pushes Liam and Ashton to my feet and I help them up. I hug Liam.

I say  "Are you okay?"

He nods and I here coughing. I turn and see Derek moving, perfectly fine. The bite works. I run and hug him as tight as possible.

I say "Der, are you okay?"

He says "Feel great. You saved my life."

I say "Well, yeah. I love you. I wouldn't want you to die."

He says "I love you to."

He leans down and kisses me. A soft, passionate kiss. Not like normal. I pull back and look him in the eyes.

the

I say "She's coming, and she wants to talk to me. I can't go alone. Last time I almost died."

He says "I'll go with you. I promise."

I nod and he takes my right hand in his left. I look at Liam and Ashton.

I say "Where's Brett?"

Liam says "Peter never saw him. There's no way I can tell you where he is."

I say "I can call him."

He nods. I pull my phone out and dial his contract.

Ringringring. No answer.

I drop my phone my phone and run out the door. I go in the direction of the house Brett stays in. I jump over trees and dodge rocks. I hop over the fence and rush in the house.

I say "Brett! Brett? Where are you!!"

He comes out wrapping his hands in a dish towel. I walk to him and wrap my arms around him. He hugs back, wrapping his hands on my waist.

He says "What's wrong?"

I say "You didn't answer your phone, I know Peter was here and got Liam and Ashton. There okay."

He says "Yeah, I broke my phone."

I say "How did that happen? "

He says "Girl issues."

I say "Oh. I'm sorry. It will get better. I promise."

He says "Yeah. I hope so."

He lays his head on my shoulder.

I say "I did something today. For Peter in order to save my pack. But what I did I was scared of. Something that could of killed me.Does that make me a good leader?  Do you think I'm a good leader?"

He pushes me and makes me look in his eyes. I stare into them so he knows im serious.

He says "Em, your a great leader. Not everyone can be perfect you know. Your doing a lot better than I would do and I wouldn't want anyone else as my alpha. You are great okay? Don't think different."

I say "Its just that,  I feel like I'm not. I think different. You all have almost died and I ain't always there when I need to be. I always have a feeling I'll loose you guys. Not that it matters as a pack but if you leave, I loose friends to."

Brett says " I love you Emily. Like, as my leader. You take care of me and stuff and i have never has that kind of treatment before. Thank you. "

I say " Im just giving you what i wish my mother or kidnapper would have gave me. Like an older sister willing to do anything to save her younger brother. I love you to Brett. "

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

70.1K 2.6K 21
Matilda Hayden grew up with her father in the Elite Upper Class of Boston, and she quite enjoyed her life- thank you very much. She didn't have many...
45.1K 1K 19
*sequel to cecilia* big life changes are happening in the gilmore's life's. how will cecilia handle it? will she be a different person cause of it? h...
14.3K 363 28
3 years after the end of season 7, Rory is living in New York City, working as a writer for the New York Times. What will happen when she runs into...
546 77 19
Emily Rose is your average high schooler. Alec Ryder is the typical high school bad boy. What will happen when there world's cross? Will he change o...