Joker 》clifford a.u

Від hemmofanatic

Let's put a smile on that face. Більше

- 22
-21
-20
-19
-18
-17
-16
-15

Before

11.9K 590 151
Від hemmofanatic

Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity, all it takes is a little push.

Before Batman, and Robin, Harley Quinn, two face and the joker, there were a group of regular run of the mill kids who would one day be thrust into extraordinary circumstances. But for now, they're just students at Gothem High.

Warning:

The joker is a sick, twisted individual, that does sick and twisted things.

I am fully aware that Michael Clifford is the biggest kitten on the planet and wouldn't hurt a fly.

This is a fanfic.

Which means if I want Michael to be a bald monk, living in Lady Gaga's candy corn palace on Cotton candy island, I can do that.

This is going to be dark, just like shriveled up, cold dead Grinch heart.

I hope you enjoy it. xx

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.4M 59.3K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 38.3K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
223K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...