Bliss Kingdom 2: Grudge War

By alexrelatado

Months after defeating the Wolf-Pack and ridding Baron Corbin as Raw GM, the rebel faction known as Bliss Kin... More

Recap: Bliss Kingdom Members
Chapter 1: Big News
Chapter 2: Travis meets The Kingdom
Chapter 3: Rogues of Next Gen and a New Member
Chapter 4: Level Up?
Chapter 5: IIconic Crush
Chapter 6: Hugger's Demon
Chapter 7: Finn and Josh vs. The Revival
Chapter 8: Baddest Struggle and Departing
A/N: The First Army Faction Structure
Chapter 9: Moving on and An IIconic Date
Chapter 10: Debut of the Shadow Ninja
Chapter 11: Meeting Ryan
Chapter 12: IIconic Confession
Chapter 13: Battle Lines Drawn
Chapter 14: Battleground
Chapter 15: Intercontinental Championship Tournament part 1
A/N: Special Bliss Kingdom 3 Sneak Peek
Chapter 16: Storm Brawlers meets the Kingdom
Chapter 17: Intercontinental Championship Tournament part 2
Chapter 18: 1 Month Bump and Huge Get Together
Chapter 19: IC Championship Quarterfinals
Chapter 20: IC Championship Semifinals
Chapter 21: SummerSlam WWIII
Chapter 22: The Kings' Sessions part 1
Chapter 23: The Kings' Sessions part 2
Chapter 24: Peyton Update and Another Get Together
Chapter 25: War Intensity
Chapter 27: WWE Super ShowDown
Chapter 28: Survival of the Faction
Chapter 29: A United Brotherhood
Chapter 30: Happy Lives

Chapter 26: The Mentor-Protege

452 10 3
By alexrelatado

(One month later)

Bliss Kingdom and the First Army were still at each other's throats. Becky managed to fend off Shayna after the Man successfully retained her Raw Women's title at Clash of Champions.

The Undisputed Era's Fish and O'Reilly brought the First Army their first championship after they defeated Ricochet and Black. However, targets are on their backs as Randy and Alex looks to get a shot on them. 

Randy and Lexi talked to Alex on his alignment in the group and the Pharaoh confirmed that he's still a Bliss Kingdom member after he heard from his Viper mentor that the duo should go after Fish and O'Reilly.

During the month, Triple H announced the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship. The teams who participated were Billie and Lexi, Duke and Shafir, Rose and Deville and Sasha and Bayley. The IIconics defeated Rose and Deville while Duke and Shafir took out Bayley and Sasha. The two winning teams fought at Clash of Champions where Billie and Lexi took an upset win after some interference from the WWE Horsewomen.

There was one more pay-per-view event before Survivor Series, where Bliss Kingdom and the First Army look to end their war. As announced by Triple H; the WWE's Four Horsewomen will go against the MMA Four Horsewomen in an eight women tag team match at Survivor Series, making the dream match fans wanted to see a reality.

For tonight's Raw, Randy and Alex will face Fish and O'Reilly and if the mentor-protege team wins, they get a shot at the Raw Tag Team Champions at WWE Super Show-down. Along with that a women's battle royal to determine Becky's next challenger.

The show started with women's battle royal, and everyone in the ring wanted a piece of the Man. However it ended with Rhea taking the win after she eliminated Mickie James. Then Becky came out and confronted her new challenger as she raised her title.

(1 hour later)

In the Kingdom's locker room, the Viper gave some motivation for his protege.

Randy: don't doubt yourself Alex, what Lacey said a month ago should not affect you tonight

Alex: I know, a championship opportunity is on the line

Randy: me and you as tag team champions

Alex: it's been a dream to team with you, mentor

Randy: I've trained you for a long time

While the two were talking, Lexi stood and listened while tears come from her eyes. The Goddess then walked up to them.

Lexi: baby, I've been with you for almost a year and you've shown how much you care about me and everyone here

Alex: yes baby, all of you here are my second family; I will never turn against all of you

Randy: good, now come on let's seize that opportunity

Alex: lead the way, mentor

Lexi: good luck baby

She kissed Alex on the lips.

Alex: I'll win this for you baby

The mentor-protege left the locker room.

(In the ring)

Randy and Alex were already in the ring waiting for Kyle and Bobby. 

(Undisputed plays)

Out came the Raw Tag Team Champions, but they stopped on stage with mics in their hands.

Kyle: hold on hold on, this match won't start yet

Bobby: you see, we've talked to Shane McMahon and asked him to turn this match into a tag team gauntlet match

Randy and Alex stared daggers at the champions.

Kyle: and another thing, if you two lose, you won't get a shot at our championships

Bobby: with that being said, Randy and Alex, here is your first team

Out came Kyle and Bobby's First Army stablemates, Ringkampf members Marcel and Fabian. The two European wrestlers got in the ring and started fighting the mentor-protege team. As the match was happening, Kyle and Bobby stood on the stage and watched.

(Fast forward)

Alex and Fabian were fighting until the Italian Superstar pushed the Pharaoh to the referee. This gave Ringkampf's muscle WALTER time to rush down and took out Randy and Alex with devastating chops to the chest. Der Ring General quickly got out of the ring. Fabian tagged in Marcel to hit their finisher, a powerbomb and uppercut combo; they executed it and Marcel went for the pin.

The referee recovered, but Alex got his shoulder up. Ringkampf, Bobby and Kyle were shocked.

Marcel then waited for Alex to get up to capitalize; the Pharaoh got on his feet and scouted Marcel's attack by sending him over the top rope; Alex threw out Fabian as well. He then crawled to his corner to tag the Viper in.

Randy rushed over to take out Fabian with a clothesline; then he flattened the Italian with his signature belly to back suplex. The Viper turned his attention to Marcel; he threw the German into the ring and the Pharaoh's mentor went to that place.

Then WALTER went into the ring to distract the Viper, but from outta nowhere, Alex laid Der Ring General with a huge AKO.

Marcel hits Alex with a step up enziguri, but Randy took him to Viperville with an RKO. He pinned Barthel for the victory, keeping his and Alex's tag team title opportunity alive. Kyle and Bobby were a bit irked of this before they got on the mic.

Kyle: that was just round 1, and you two were lucky

Bobby: but we all know that luck runs out, so here is your second team

Out came the First Army's co-founders, Tommaso and Johnny aka #DIY. The two rushed down to the ring and started the fight. Johnny pulled Alex out of the ring and threw him to the steel stairs while Tommaso and Randy traded punches. Then #DIY played the numbers game when Johnny helped Tommaso.

(Fast forward)

The match were on Johnny and Tommaso's side for the majority of the duration as the Blackheart and Johnny Wrestling made frequent tags to neutralize Randy. However, the Viper made a comeback as he laid out both Johnny and Tommaso with the hanging DDT.

Randy then slowly crawled to his corner where Alex is pumped up to get into the match.

Alex: come on, mentor!

He held out his hand as far as he could for Randy. Then the VIper tagged the Pharaoh in. Alex went in like a cannonball shot from a cannon and fired rapid punches and kicks to Johnny.

Tommaso came in, but he was met with a superkick from Alex. Then Randy came in and took out Tommaso on the outside. Johnny came back to his feet and Alex launched, but the First Army co-founder blocked him with a kick. Johnny went to the top turnbuckle for an offense move; he jumped, but Alex caught him with a mid-air AKO. He pinned Johnny Wrestling for the victory.

Kyle and Bobby then rushed down to the ring and started attacking Alex as the tag champions were the last opponents in the gauntlet match. Randy got in the ring, but the Viper was caught by various foot stomps from the UE members.

(Fast forward)

With Randy taken out, Kyle and Bobby landed High Low, their tag team finisher; Bobby pinned Alex, but the Pharaoh kept his and Randy's hopes alive as he got his shoulder up.

(Backstage)

The Kingdom were cheering for the mentor-protege team.

Travis: come on Alex!

Lexi: come on baby!

Chase: you got this man, come on!

(Back in the ring)

Kyle and Bobby looked to hit another High Low on the Pharaoh, as they were about to execute it, Randy came in with a huge dropkick on Bobby. The Viper laid out Kyle with his signature backbreaker.

After dispatching Bobby, Randy went into that place again, but then he saw Alex. The Viper nodded at the Pharaoh signalling him to end it. Randy got Bobby up and Alex joined the Viper, and then the two executed the double RKO. The Viper pinned O'Reilly securing a tag team championship match at Super Show-down.

Randy helped Alex to the back.

(Backstage)

As the two walked to the locker room, they saw Lexi running to them.

Lexi: baby!

Alex: babe...

Lexi: you okay?

Alex: I'm better than okay

Randy: it's us versus Fish and O'Reilly at Super Show-down

Alex: the UE is going down

They went back to the locker room to wash up, but what Alex doesn't know is that Lexi has a surprise for him.

(At the hotel)

While Alex was resting after an exhausting gauntlet match, Lexi was in the bathroom. In the bathroom, Lexi wore her black, pink and blue attire which was Alex's favorite as she looked like Harley Quinn.

She looked at the mirror and bit her bottom lip.

Lexi: my baby Alex loves this attire, he'll really want me when he sees this

She blushed and covered herself with a robe. Then she went to the bedroom and joined Alex.

Lexi: how you feeling baby?

Alex: I'm still happy that me and Randy won

Lexi: if you win baby, do you want to level up in our relationship?

Alex: now I think about that, I would like to, but with your consent of course

Lexi: yes babe, you have my permission

Alex: okay, let's go to bed

Lexi: wait babe, before we go to bed, I have something for you

Alex: what?

Lexi: this

She leaned in and started to kiss Alex on the lips. Alex sat up and kissed Lexi back. The Goddess went down to his neck, making him shiver and moan; then she straddled Alex and the two continue making out.

After 10 minutes, Lexi pulled back.

Alex: what's wrong?

Lexi: it's hot babe, can you take this off me?

Alex: sure

He untied her robe and removed it, Alex was in a frozen state as he saw Lexi wearing her Harley Quinn attire, his favorite of her attires.

Alex: baby?

Lexi: shh...

She put her finger on his lip to silence him.

Lexi: no talk baby, this is for your win and I want to give you something for a hard fought match

Alex: ...

Lexi: now kiss me

Alex: yes, my Goddess

Alex resumed the make out session with a passionate heated kiss to Lexi's lips. He went down to her neck while he caressed her thighs making her moan. Then Lexi fired back with another kiss to Alex's neck and soon the two fell onto the bed with the Goddess on top of the Pharaoh.

After an hour of making out, Lexi and Alex laid on the bed. Then the Goddess got up and removed her attire only wearing her undergarments. She got in bed and laid on a shirtless Alex.

Lexi: even though it's cold, I have you to keep me warm

Alex: and your soft and smooth skin will make me comfortable

Lexi: I love you, babe

Alex: I love you too

The two kissed and slept in each other's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.8K 3.3K 34
❝He was everyone else's worst nightmare but her daydream.❞ After Finn Balor left NXT, A new rising talent took his place. Logan Perris had rose up...
2.9K 162 21
When the Skull King's fleet attacks the Demon Prince's flagship, Celtic Fire, Becky is knocked overboard--and rescued by three sirens. They're willin...
37.6K 542 36
Long before he was Auditore, Alex went by a surname in NJPW called Young Blood. He is an affiliated member of Bullet Club, led by the IWGP Heavyweigh...
74.5K 674 24
Alexa Bliss. Former Women's Champion. Unfortunately, ever since her relationship with Murphy crashed and burned to the ground a year ago, she doesn't...