HeartAche

By penguininabook

This is a short story about two teenage boys, one who doesn't think he deserves love the other wanting to fin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Epilogue
Alternate Ending

Chapter 4

12 2 0
By penguininabook

   My 15th birthday is today! Also, Clarissa and I's 1 year anniversary. I take Clarissa out on a date at a fancy restaurant. As we got there people seemed to be staring at us for some reason. We took a seat at a table next to the window. I order a steak and Clarissa orders one too.

"Hello, what are you having today?" asks a waiter.

"I will have water with the steak with a side of tomato soup," replies Clarissa.

"I'll have that too but can I have the tomato soup with no parsley?" I chime in. Nodding the waiter writes the orders down.

"Of course," the waiter walks away.

After a while, we get our food. The waiter switches my soup with Clarissa because hers didn't have parsley in it. Before I could tell her, she drinks the soup. I watch in horror to see how she reacts.

Clarissa's POV

I slurp the soup but it tastes kinda weird. I think it's expired or something. Suddenly I feel a burning in my throat and mouth. I have a sudden urge to throw up. I hold jake's hand while trying to ask for help I literally felt like I was dying. I started to throw up blood. Then the whole world slowly becomes black.

Jake's POV

I stare at Clarissa and see the life drain out of her eyes. She was covered in blood, it's all my fault. Someone else died because of me. I shouted for help, "Someone call 911!!"

I suddenly saw someone come out of the kitchen and stare at me. I heard him mumble, "Why isn't he dead?"

Did they want to kill me? I turn away and I stare at Clarissa. I see her dead brown eyes. I couldn't believe it happened again. I cry all the way home, I can't do this anyone. I just curse people, everyone I love just dies. I lost everything in my life. First Santi and now Clarissa whos next? I don't want to be a burden to any other people. I go to the top of the motel near my house. I get ready to jump. This is it, I lost everything. I jump, waiting for the impact of hard concrete. Instead, there is metal, everything goes black.

I hear doctors say to someone that I was in a coma. The voice seems so familiar somehow. Another voice that sounded like a girl kept saying "you can't die I was supposed to kill you". I kept going in and out of consciousness for a few months. It felt like years. I wake up after a few days. When I wake up I see Ashton by my side. Why is he here? His eyes widened as he saw me wake up. "OMG, you're alive! It's been 4 months." He says. Nodding I lay back down and close my eyes. When he came back in, I saw his beautiful blond hair and smooth pale skin with freckles. I can't fall In love again he'll die like all the other ones. I'm just a curse to people. Everyone I love dies on my birthday. On my 14th birthday, Santiago died. On my 15th birthday, Clarissa died and now I tried to kill myself on my 16th. How long is this going to go on?? Maybe I'll be different this time. Maybe no one will die.

A/N (ICW)=(Insert Cuss Word)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.8K 2.9K 64
Well, this is my first attempt of trying short stories. It is the collection of love stories.
27.4K 542 38
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...
146K 2.4K 64
Just some short stories about my favorite Ninjago couple, Jay and Nya. This book contains canon oneshots. I have a second book called "The Jaya Chro...
28.3K 646 4
عائله مباح فيها كل شي حتى النيك و الجنس مباح بين بعض 🫦👅