Out of The Woods (COMPLETED)

Od starryeyessz

Aurora is forest nymph who lives in the lost city of Arden, a lost civilization of faerie folk who live among... Více

--
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Authors note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Ch 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
The final chapter

WheeEeeeep

14.3K 197 5
Od starryeyessz

Anyone who's still reading this. I'm two weeks away from my finals in Ireland (the leaving Cert) so I don't have time to dedicate to this right now. I will definitely finish it after I do my exams ! I've already planned out the endings and there's maybe 2-3 chapters left. Sorry for the delay and I hope you're enjoying it . I read every comment I get but sometimes don't have the time to respond to them all. I really appreciate them all though. I'm working on a Huge new writing project for summer for a few months. It's very different than this book but I'm very excited about it :))

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

15.2K 651 66
Aurora was like every other werewolf. She lived with her family and had amazing friends but, she was mate less.Life was great for her, until a fire s...
148 0 20
A young werewolf in her early twenties has been living a spoiled isolated life under the ruling of her Alpha father, Apollo of the NightShade Pack. W...
399 17 27
Aurora is a young werewolf just waiting for her mate like most other shewolfs. What happens as highschool starts and hormones rage in her group of fr...
2.1M 8.1K 6
Aurora St. Claire had low expectations when she was forced to move across country the middle of her junior year. The last thing she expected was to r...