secret baby ~ Jenzie

By deckerstvr

(Completed) in which a girl has a crush on a boy what will happen when this girl sleeps with her crush ? for... More

description
━━━━༺ 1 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 2 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 3 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 4 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 5 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 6 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 7 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 9 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 10 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 11 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 12 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 13 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 14 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 15 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 16 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 17 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 18 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 19 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 20 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 21 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 22 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 23 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 24 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 25 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 26 ༻━━━━
e p i l o g u e

━━━━༺ 8 ༻━━━━

2.8K 80 12
By deckerstvr

ᴍᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ
I sat on the bed. And the doctor did whatever the doctors do and then he said me and my baby are alright.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

Next morning, Monday

Today is the day I'm going to tell Johnny I'm pregnant. I'm really scared. I don't know what will his reaction be. I hope he doesn't break up with me. Anyways, I went to the bathroom. I threw up, I brushed my teeth and whatever. And then I wore a light pink hoodie with a black leggings.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

When I arrived at school. Emma and Annie hugged me.

"So... Are you telling him today?" Annie asked. "Yes, by the way guys please don't tell anyone." I said. "Of course I'm not" they both said simuolaniously. "Thanks guys" I thanked.

We all walked in the school and headed to our lockers. The most annoying thing in the whole world came to me, Hayley Harrison.

"Hey Mackie, I just wanted to say that I took your boyfriend. He is cheating on you." She said. But I didn't believe cause why not. Anyways I went to my English class but sadly I saw something I didn't want to see.

I saw Johnny kissing Hayley. And guess what he kissed back. I was left there in shock. I wanted to run to Annie and Emma but sadly they both have biology. Johnny noticed me standing. So he came to me but of course. I left him and went to English. I ran really fast. I have never ran that fast before.

Wow.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

It have been a really long day. And I haven't talked to neither Annie nor Emma. Are you asking why? Well because we don't have anything together today. Except the lunch time. Which I was too caught in my thoughts that  forgot to tell them. Also I tried avoiding Jonny which was the hardest.

So I decided to tell them before we go home. Which is right now.

I went to Annie's locker. "Hey kenzie" Annie said. " Hey annie. I uh I need to tell you guys something." I said. "Before that did you tell him?" This is the question I didn't want her to ask right now. "This is the thing I want to discuss with you guys." I said. " Ok let's go get Emma and then maybe we go to Starbucks and talk ?" She asked." Sure" I said.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

We were now at Starbucks. We ordered coffee and then they both looked at me so I can start talking.

"So guys when I came in the morning. Hayley came to me and told me that she is dating Johnny. In the beginning I didn't believe but when I was walking I actually saw Johnny kissing Hayley. And guess what he kissed back." I said.

"WHAT ?!?" Annie shouted letting all the people look at us. I then smiled at them so they look away. "I'm sorry, what ?!?" She said this time whispering. "And why didn't you tell us earlier?" Emma asked. " I was too caught up with my thoughts" I stated.

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗

PLEASE VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

plus I'm going to be giving Shout OUTS to people who vote. And since I didn't write for the past 6 chapters. I decided to write all.

kkziegler7
rayanna77
jaurenzie_is_real
beaminglover

Thanks so much

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 954 24
*completed* - in which a boy suddenly fell in love with his bestfriend's girlfriend. highest rank: #1 in johannie #1 in annieleblanc #1 in maddieor...
32.1K 801 23
Being famous, all your fans support Jenzie, you have feelings for him that you can't deny. Does he feel the same way about you? If so, will you make...
970 83 17
"you know what 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴 me the most? i thought it would always be you and me in the end." - in which a girl falls in love with someone she believes...
120K 5.7K 25
࿐ྂ。and that's what we were, a simple cliché! - mxmtoon! in which johnny orlando and mackenzie ziegler can't decide if they're...