ARMANI|UNDECIDED

By Bretaughtyou

Spinoff Novel of FINDING AZURE. (Spoilers inside) Armani Lovell is what you call a 'hand full'. After moving... More

ONE|PLAYING IT COOL
TWO|TRAPBOY
THREE|KDOT
FOUR | SLEEPOVERS
FIVE|PLEASE ME
SIX|TRAINING
SEVEN|ROCKBOTTOM
EIGHT|WORKING GIRL
NINE|FIRST DAY
TEN|PARTYIN W MARLEY
ELEVEN|PREP TIME
TWELVE|REVERSE
THIRTEEN|THEGANGS ALL HERE
FOURTEEN|A PURE LOVE
FIFTEEN|NEVER GOING BACK
SIXTEEN|CATER TO YOU
SEVENTEEN|EX FACTOR
EIGHTEEN| HAPPY FAMILY
NINETEEN|LOVE HAS LIMITS
TWENTY|FALLING
TWENTY ONE|TRUTHS
TWENTY TWO|LUNCH TIME
TWENTY THREE| BFFS
TWENTY FOUR|25 REASONS
TWENTY FIVE|FRIENDSHIPS
TWENTY SIX|A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS
TWENTY SEVEN|MARLEY'S WAY
TWENTY NINE|PAST VS PRESENT
THIRTY | NEW YEAR, NEW ME?
THIRTY ONE|BABYSITTING
THIRTY TWO|PAST VS FUTURE
THIRTY THREE | AFFAIRS
THIRTY FOUR | NEW LIFE
THIRTY FIVE | HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUH
THIRTY SIX | CHOICES
THIRTY SEVEN | A NEW FAMILY
THIRTY EIGHT | DOUBLE TROUBLE
THIRTY NINE | EPILOGUE | A NEW JOURNEY
THANKYOU | COMING SOON
FINDING AZURE | THE FINAL CHAPTERS 💕
CONNECT W/ ME.
FINDING AZURE OUT NOW.

TWENTY EIGHT|HOME SWEET HOME

20.9K 1.1K 418
By Bretaughtyou

                                  K-DOT

           K-Dot pulled up to the large home that was adorned in the grey mosaic bricks, and turned into the drive way as Armani instructed. He couldn't be any more nervous, but tried his best to play it off as the two took the short drive to the neighborhood city. As far as he could tell Armani's second home was beautiful, and he couldn't understand why she would rather live in Philly than in the lavish home.

"Okay, so before we go in. Do not take offense to anything she says, she has no filter what so ever and she runs off of like four hours of sleep a day. She's a workaholic, which also means we'll have the house to ourselves for the next...three long days" Armani sighed.

While she loved her mom to death, she knew she was a hand full.

"I got this babe, moms love me" K-Dot smiled handsomely, checking his teeth out in the mirror.

"That's just it..Jocelyn isn't most moms. But let's get this over with" Armani said hopping out out of the car.
Since she couldn't drive her new Lexus she gave K-Dot the permission to, because the two definitely didn't want to wait another two months to test drive the beauty. K-Dot hopped out as well and grabbed their duffle bags out of the trunk. Armani used her house key to enter, and the two were immediately welcomed with the smell of breakfast. K-Dot damn near floated to the kitchen from the aroma of French toast, and his stomach began to growl.

"She read my mind" he said rubbing his stomach.

"Mom! I'm home" Armani shouted dropping their bags on the freshly waxed floor.

Instead of her mom, two brown Pomeranian's raced down the steps at the sound of her voice. She smiled and began to pet them, and seconds later her mom came strutting down the stairs in her all black blazer and pants set. Her long hair was freshly dyed as always, and this time she had a mix of brown and blonde highlights through her dark brow tresses, framing her pretty face. Chanel glasses sat at the top of her head, and as always she matched her accessories, her watch, bag and shoes all from the same designer.

"I like this, who did it" Jocelyn asked, immediately noting Armani's new platinum do.

"Some girl at the shop, but we can talk about that later. Mom, Kayan, Kayan, Mom" she said hurrying and getting the ordeal over with.

"How you doin Ms. Lovell?" K-Dot smiled, and Jocelyn complimented his smile in her head.

"I'm doing great, and yourself?" She asked, still sizing him up.

She was sure that she was making the young man uncomfortable, however she didn't care as she continued to create mental lists in her head as always. Tall, that was a plus because that meant he would have tall babies aka athletes. Clear skin and most importantly almost completely straight teeth that looked to be in good health, and not to mention he kept his nail's clean. While he definitely gave off a street vibe in the all Black timbs and designer bubble jacket, she didn't read him as ignorant, as his manners were there so far. The two had only exchanged a few words, however she liked how he carried all of Armani's bags and made sure she didn't lift a finer. Keeper, dinged off in her head.

"I'm great, you have a really nice house" he said gawking at the beautiful entry way.

Sure, everyone back home had nice houses too, but Jocelyn's looked like it stepped straight out of a magazine.

"Thank you, me and Armani decorated it together" she shared, "My little interior designer. But anyway, I have to go, the shop opens up in thirty minutes and you know New Years Eve is days away. Mario made breakfast, and it's in the kitchen. When I get home maybe we can do dinner?" Jocelyn finished, slightly feeling bad she couldn't welcome her daughter and her boyfriend properly.

"Yeah, we can do that" Armani nodded, used to her running on short time, "Have a good day"

Jocelyn gave her daughter a hug, next waving to K-Dot before running out of the door. Armani gestured him upstairs and he followed, still admiring the rest of the three story home as they moved through it.

"So this is teenage Armani huh?" K-Dot chuckled as he sauntered into her old bedroom.

The spacious room screamed preppy high schooler, with its pink and white decor and multiple photo album pictures that hung the walls of plethora of friends and family; Armani was popular, that he could tell. Her room stood still as if nothing had been moved, her closet still filled with her large wardrobe, accessories and shoes everywhere in the closet.

"Pretty much" she sighed, flopping back onto the bed.

"Who's this?" He asked coming across a picture of her and a dark skin male. He looked young, possibly in their age group, as he hugged Armani from behind, obliviously claiming her.

"No one" she said not even bothering to look over.
She hadn't been home in ages, so she never had the chance to get rid of all the traces of her past life.

"Don't look like no one" he responded slightly jealous, although the photo was obviously old.

"Whoever it is, trust me they're no one"

She stood up from her bed and made her way over to him, next glancing down at the photo in his hand. Her heart sped up, and she quickly snatched it and tore it to shreds.

"Sheesh" K-Dot watched her as she destroyed the photo, "I was just gon trash it but that works too"

"I'll take the rest of these down later, come lay down with me" Armani said honestly not even trying to look at the collage of memories.

Seeing she wasn't in the best mood, he wondered what about Camden made her so bothered. Either say he ignored it, doing as she asked and climbing into bed with her. It was still early, so granted she could just be tired and he had to admit he was too.
"You tryna get nasty in yo' old bedroom?" He smirked wickedly, as he playfully humped her.
"Mhh, you just don't get enough do you?" She said as the two had just took part in sex the night before and that was one of the reasons she was so tired.
"Of you?" K-Dot asked in between kisses, "never"
He licked his lips handsomely and as always that was enough to get her going, as she secured her hold on his neck and the two exchanged a passionate kiss. It truly felt like her high school days, because here she was making out with a dream catcher hanging above her head and a framed picture of Jacob Latimore on her nightstand. She noted that she needed to change things up once she got the chance.
K-Dot feverishly pulled Armani's shirt off of her head, next diving into the perkiness of her breast. He held them up with his large hands and marveled at them as always, his mouth salivating before he even took one in. He pulled her bra down just enough to get a nipple and a slight moan escaped her mouth. That alone turned him on even more, and he pushed his pants down his long legs and threw them off.
"Come on babe, get on top" he said giving her ass a light smack.
She playfully rolled her eyes into her head, and although she was still tired she climbed on top of her man like he asked. He moved her panties down, only to be interrupted by a knock at the door. That startled him, because as far as he knew they were home alone.
"Ms. Lovell, I didn't want your breakfast to get cold so I brought it up" Mario spoke through the door.
"Ok, give me a minute!" She shouted back.
"Seriously?" K-Dot raised his brow.
Armani sucked her teeth, next climbing off of him and quickly finding her clothes. Once she opened her room door, Mario sauntered into with a silver cart that was covered in the multiple breakfast dishes.
K-Dot was still naked waist down under her sheets so he stayed put, however his stomach began to growl once more seeing the food.
"As you were" Mario smiled before leaving out.
"Thanks" Armani replied closing the door back. While Mario was trying to be slick, she knew his ass was just always trying to get the tea. As a teenager she would always fill him in on the juice because he would be the only one around in such a big house, but now that she was older she learned that wasn't a good idea. Mario was her mom's best friend and personal cook, so any sneaky shit she did went right back to her.
"Damn, I can get used to this" K-Dot said immediately beginning to dig in.
Armani chuckled, and decided to dig in too. This was only day one, and it was safe to say she wasn't prepared for the next two.

RON

"This is Marley, leave a message"

Hearing Marley's phone go to her voicemail once more, Ron sucked his teeth and tossed his phone down on the couch. He didn't know what was up with his girl, since the day after Christmas she had been spinning him non stop. It had only been four days, but shit he was used to seeing or at least talking to her every day. He was confused, because after her Christmas surprise he was sure she would want nothing but to be up under him. Unfortunately for him that hadn't been the case, as every time he called her she was 'busy' and would promise to call him back. He didn't know what was going on, but told himself he wouldn't trip, he would just find out on his own.

"You wanna go see mommy, Gypsy?" He asked picking up Marley's puppy.

She barked and he took that as a yes. He hadn't formally been to Marley's house, however he dropped her off here and there in the beginning of the talking stage. He placed the leash around the dog's neck, next grabbing his keys and phone before heading out. Once he was in the car and on the way, a call came in from K-Dot.

"Yo bro" he answered as the call connected to bluetooth, "How's Camden?"

"What up Rondo, and chillin so far. Mom's house nice as shit, a nigga don't even touch nothin. What's up with you though?"

"On my way to Ley's, she been ghosting me for like a week" Ron said shaking his head as he stopped at a red light.

K-Dot sucked his teeth, "Nigga it been like two days and you doin a popup like a hoe"

"Four actually" Ron corrected him, "And it's not a popup....it's a welfare check"

"Alright then bro, call me if need backup just in case she wit a nigga" K-Dot half joked however Ron didn't find it funny.

"Bye dumb ass" he said clicking off the call.

Just that quick did his attitude change, and what was considered a friendly visit wouldn't be so friendly anymore. He pressed his foot on the gas a little harder in efforts to get to his destination quicker, and as he hoped he was there in half the time. The rest of his ride consisted of his mind racing with thoughts of Marley with another man, and although he couldn't see that happening, K-Dot's teasing sat with him. Pulling up to the project house, he hopped out of his Range and headed up the small walk way. He immediately heard the yelling on the other side of the door, and scrunched his brows as she was now definitely interested into what was going on. He gave the door three hard knocks, silencing the argument. A few moments passed, and sure enough there was his beautiful girlfriend as she revealed herself from behind the door.

"Ron?" She asked, a bit confused.

Ron had never done a pop up on her, yet here he was at her mother's front door with Gypsy in his hand.

"Expecting to see someone else?" He raised his brow.

"No, no, not at all" she stuttered, "I just wasn't expecting you"

She stood in the crack of the door, but still hadn't let him in.

"You gonna let me in?" He chuckled nervously.

He was still curious if she was cheating or not and it was eating him up the longer he waited.

She gave him an uneasy expression, however she read his face and knew not to test him. This wasn't the best time exactly, but now that Ron was there he wouldn't be going anywhere unless she was coming with him. Marley hesitantly opened the door up, and he stepped his tall body through the door frame. He had never been to Marley's house, but he now knew why as the place barely had any furniture and smelled of cigarette smoke and beer. On the couch sat a skinny woman, and Ron guessed that was Marley's mother although the two looked nothing a lot. The woman was a bit darker, with sunken eyes and a grimace glued to her face as she pulled at a cigarette. A man sat next to her, just as slim, however he was dazed out as his eyes hung low in a drunken pleasure. The tension in the room was thick, and he felt it as soon as he walked in.
"This is my mom, and Eedy" Marley said in a low tone as she pushed her hair behind her hair and leaned back on the arm of the opposite love seat.

"How ya'll doin" Ron said, his eyebrows still scrunched as he nodded his head. He was still trying to grasp everything.

The man didn't speak, however the woman turned her head and sized Ron up to the point that he felt uncomfortable.

"I'm doing great" The lady spat, "Now that you're here to take her nosey ass somewhere. This the nigga you been fucking, huh?" She snickered turning to Marley, "That's why yo little hot ass wanna come here and run some shit after being gone for two months"

Ron threw his neck back at the response, however as always Marley was on it.

"Hell yeah I'm nosey, because I'm afraid to leave my little brother here with you two dickheads. There's no food in the fridge, and you've been gone for days. If I wasn't here, he would've been here alone!" Marley argued, tears at the brink of her eyes.

"Well sorryyy, that everybody can't be perfect Marley" her mom teased, "Did yo' ass care to call or see him for those months you were fucking for a dollar. Now you wanna come in here, and question my parenting skills like I ain't got four kids"

"Bitch, you have three" Marley quickly remarked, "or did you forget that you no longer have custody of Jalisa?"

Her mother gave her a nasty grimace, and like hyenas the two began to attack each other. Ron broke them off in a swiftness, carefully placing the puppy down and picking up Marley by just one arm as always and holding back her mom for the other. Eedy on the other hand just cackled in his seat, finding the whole ordeal hilarious. Ron gave the man a menacing glare and he quickly brought his laughter to a halt, and went back to minding his business.

"Yeah, take her ass out of here!" Her mother continued to go on as Ron walked out of the house with Marley in his arms.

"Ron, I know that you can't relate to this but just let me go back in there" Marley said frustrated.

"Why? So you can keep fighting with your mom?" He asked hovering over, "Whooping her ass won't make you feel better"

"Yes the fuck it will!" She screamed, and at that moment he had never seen her so angry. He wrapped his arms around her, and she resisted at first, only to burst into tears seconds later. All he could do was hold her as she soaked his shirt, her face buried into his chest. He genuinely felt bad, because he had no clue what Marley was dealing with at home. She was always happy and sunshine, however nothing about her home life contributed to those things.

"It's okay, baby" he whispered, trying to soothe her.

"It's not okay Ron" she cried, sticking her head out of his chest, "I don't even know how I'm going to take care of Micah. I don't have a job, I only have a couple hundred ~"

"You know I got you, I don't even know why you wouldn't call me first" he responded, now feeling like a total asshole for thinking she was cheating when she hadn't reached out.

He wiped her tears away, and she continued to talk through her hiccups.

"I can't expect you to take care of me all the time, and I can't keep running away from home. My brother needs me. What's going to happen if we break up" she asked honestly.
Sure, things were sweet now. However she couldn't bet on it that Ron would always be around, or always be in a position to help her. She had to get it on her own.

"We're not gonna break up" he said as if he could see the future, "And if we do, I still got you. You said its no food in the house right? C'mon lets go to the market"

Marley shook her head, "Ron, I can't ask you to do that"

"You didn't ask me, I offered"

Marley twisted her mouth as she was unsure, but she knew it would be the only way she could fill up the house with food and still have money in her account.

"Okay, but I can't leave Micah here. Usually he's in school but its winter break. And that's why I haven't seen you, I don't want you to think I was with another guy or anything" Marley said explaining herself.

Ron scrunched his eyebrows, "Never that, I just came to check on you" he half-lied, "but go get him, I'll wait in the car. Oh, and get Gypsy"

"Okay"

Marley turned back into the house, and Ron made his way to the car. He honestly didn't know what to think about the whole ordeal, but that wouldn't stop him from helping her any way that he could. He waited in the truck for a short moment, and finally Marley came sauntering out with the puppy and a little boy who damn near stole her whole face. Ron smirked, as the little boy looked cool as hell in his all black ensemble and fresh Jordans.

"Alright, hop in. You want to hold the puppy?"
Marley asked Micah as he jumped into the back seat.

"Yeah" he answered excitedly.

She handed over the puppy, and then hopped into the front seat.

"Micah, this is Ron. Remember I was telling you about my special friend?" She said turning to him.

"You mean your boyfriend, I'm not a kid Ley" Micah rolled his eyes, "Wassup man?"

Ron chuckled, and gave the young kid some dap, "What up"

"You taking care of my sister?" Micah twisted his mouth, "I mean..I can see you got money and all but she needs more than that"

"Micah" Marley covered her face with her hand, "You are too much"

"Naw, naw, he's cool" Ron laughed, definitely amused by him, "Yeah, I'm taking care of her. How you think I'm doin?"

"I don't know" Micah shrugged, "I guess we'll have to see"

"Boy, sit back" Marley flagged him.

Ron doubled over in laughter and began to pull off, "And how old is he?"

"I'm ten and a half" he answered for himself.

Ron nodded, "Oh so you're an OG? Got it"

Micah nodded, and Marley just playfully rolled her eyes into her head. Ron turned up the music, and the three made their way to the market. As Ron promised, he cashed out on four hundred dollars worth of groceries, filling up two carts of food that would last the house more than a month. Marley made sure to be smart and get things that wouldn't expire quickly, and Ron allowed Micah to go crazy in the snack aisle. Marley wanted to go into big sis mode, but knew that Micah never really got to indulge in sweets like other kids so she decided to let him have fun this time. By the time we were done, they were all tired of shopping and just ready to get out of there. Micah couldn't wait to get home to tear up his snacks and play his new game console that Marley got him for Christmas. While Marley was stressed, he was having one hell of a week and that was all that mattered to her.

"Thank you, really. For everything" Marley said, poking her head into Ron's driver side window.

"Don't mention it" he told her, "It's nothing. But do me a favor"

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Call a nigga"

Marley laughed and then poked her lip out for a kiss to receive one moments later, "I will. I'm sorry, I just didn't want to complain and drag you into my world. I'm not the same Marley here"

"You'll always be the same Marley to me. I can't help you if you don't tell me and not even just financially, I mean emotionally. You hear me?"

"Yes" Marley said like a kid getting in trouble, "I'll call you tonight"

"Hell yeah you will" Ron smirked, "Get in, it's getting late"

The two shared a long, passionate kiss, and Ron didn't want to let go. He missed Marley, even though it had only been a few days. But something told him that it would be longer, and things would be changing for here on out. And while he wasn't necessarily ready for that, he knew it was nothing he could do. Plus, he would never ask her to choose between him and her family. He just...had to deal with it; and for Marley, he would do anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 129 34
Brooklyn Nova didn't have an easy childhood. Her mother passed away when she was young, her and her older brother moved out of their father's house w...
1.8M 103K 37
Kelz was everything to Azure. Her first boyfriend, first lover, you name it. However after four years of young love, Azure wakes up to a text that sh...
3.9K 890 74
Madison is a reserved girl with a comfortable yet uneventful life back home. She has good grades, a loving sister, and a father who's intent on her l...
554K 31.5K 44
(Last addition to the Finding Azure Series, do not read if you haven't read Armani | Undecided first) The gang is back, but this time..it's a little...