Married to the Arrogant Billi...

By star5589

Highest ranking Millionaires No 6 (03-3-19) Deal No 3 (23-3-19) Feisty No 13 (05-6-19) ... More

chapter 1
chapter
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
A/N(This is not an update)
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
A/N
my other books
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 40
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
epilogue
Note of Appreciation
Annoucement!!!!!!

chapter 19

31.3K 1.1K 45
By star5589

I want to thank you guys for 2k reads and for all your vote you guys are seriously awesome.

(This is how Kelvin is dressed for the party👆)

Kelvin pov

I wake up with a groan ,I couldn't get any sleep last night cause I kept thinking about what happened at that crazy woman apartment. I can't believe I am still horny I seriously don't know what she did to me.

I decided to finish up some work since I couldn't get any sleep. I checked my alarm clock that reads 3:00am. I quickly get up from my king size bed I went out of my room and made my way to my study to get some work done.

Few minutes later I was still busy working on the project with my laptop, I was typing and staring intensively at the screen trying to create a unique design. I didn't know when I fell asleep in the study.

2 hours later

I walk out of my walk in closet completely dressed for work. I quickly fix my neck tie. I put on my cologne.My back still hurts from earlier I can't believe I fell asleep in the study.

I Slept in the most uncomfortable position that all my body hurts right now. This is all that crazy woman fault I haven't married her yet and she is already torturing me. I have to learn how to control myself around her.

I pick up my wrist watch from my the table and put it on my wrist . I stare at my reflection in the mirror. And smirk I look good I said to my self.

I went to the kitchen to get my self a cup of coffee. I drank my coffee before then I made my way out of my mansion. I saw my driver already standing beside the car waiting for me.

I had called him up today cause he was the one driving Lilian and I to the party later on. I don't really like driving my self to a formal event. I seriously don't feel like driving my self today.

My back still hurts, as I got closer to the car I was greeted by my driver Daniel "Good morning Mr Alexander. He politely said. "Morning " I answered with a nod. He opened the door of the car as I got inside the car.

A few minutes later he dropped me at the front of my building. He quickly opened the door of the car as I came down and went into the building. It was still pretty early so there was not much people in the building yet.

Few hours later

I was still busy with the design when I held a knock at the door "come in" I said without looking up.
"Sir your suit for the party has arrived " I look up and saw Ryan my P.A With the suit I had specially order for the party. I instructed him to send it over to my house. He left my office closing the doors.

Few minutes later he came into my office again.
"Sir you mother called earlier and ask you to arrive early at the party" He told me. I better do as she says cause my mom can be a bitch when you disobey her I thought to my self.

"So what is the time now Ryan" I asked without looking up from my screen. "it's already 4:00pm sir " he replied ,Shit how the hell Did it get so late. I quickly stand up from my sit close up my laptop and put it inside my suit case. I quickly arranged my self taking my phone and putting it in my pocket. I checked to see if I forgot any thing.

I can't believe I was so caught up with my work that I didn't notice it was already so late , I have to go back home take a bath then go to Lilian house to pick her up I hope she is already dressed. Because I hate waiting for any body especially women I said with a scoff. As I began to walk out of my office making my way to my private elevator.

I handed my suit case over to Ryan who was close behind. As I instructing him on what to do. I entered the elevator and took then I took my suit case from him. I got out of the elevator and made it out of the building without bothering to glance at any body.

I came out of the building and saw my driver already waiting for me. I quickly got into the car. As he drove me home.

~~~~~~~~••••~~

Lilian pov

I woke up really early this morning and decided to go for jog. To clear my head, I couldn't sleep a wink last night as I kept on having nightmares of embarrassing my self at the party. I went to my closet and worn a sport bra and sport short then I put my hair in a cute ponytail. And got out some nick sneakers. I took my ear phones.

I locked up my apartment, then I went out to jog. I jogged around the neighborhood for a few minutes then I decided to take a break. I saw a cozy bakery/ restaurant and decided to stop by it was a cozy place were a part was a bakery and other part was used for a restaurant, I went inside the bakery and bought a cup of coffee and some yummy muffin.

I finished the yummy muffin and decided to take some home and have them later, I went out of the bakery. I jog back to my apartment. I opened the door of my apartment and went inside.

I locked the doors, I went to the living room and was surprised to see Tiana in my apartment with I eyes glued to the television she was so caught up in watching a yellow sponge that lives in the deep blue sea as she was munching some chip.

How did she even get into my apartment. I silently ask my self. "Tiana how did you get inside my apartment" I curiously ask I went over to the couch and sat down close to her.

"Oh hey you are back Lily" she turned to me and said with a smile I looked at her questioningly as if remembering my question she spoke with a smirk and answer shrugging "did you forget I know where you hide your extra key" I Rolled my eyes at her. Well that explains it.

"what's in the bag is it what I think it is" she said excitedly yelling like a kid that just saw her Christmas gift. She took bag that contains the Muffin from the table. She hungrily ate all the the muffin. I wasn't surprised because she was always like that with food but she still doesn't add any weight. I saw her go over to the kitchen to get a glass of water. As I make my way up the stairs to take a bath.

I came out from the bathing room with my towel around me, while drying my hair with another towel. I was shocked to see Tiana in my room sitting on my bed with a smug look on her face.

"Go put on your robe Lily we have to get you dressed for the party Lily" she smirked. Using my hair brush to brush the tip of her red hair. I know when she is like that I can't argue with her. I try to protest but she shut me up with a glare before I could say anything. I repeat guys don't have a best friend that you are afraid of. I Signed as I put on my robe.

I sat down in front of my dressing mirror, as she begin putting different beauty products on my hair and body.

She refused to let me look at my self on the mirror until she is done.
After some few hours it was almost time for the party. She was already done with my make up she told me to go and put on my dress.

few hours later

I finished putting on my dress , as I went to sit down again she quickly put finishing touches on my make up. I still don't know what I look like. I hope she doesn't turn me into a clown. She asked me to bring out the bag she gave me yesterday. And asked me to open it up. I did as saw a pair of heels that match my dress and matching earrings. And some clutch to go with the dress. I squealed as I admire them they were so beautiful.

I smile and gave her a grateful hug she was really the best. After putting on my shoes Tiana let me look at my self. I was beyond shock I stare at my reflection. My hair was beautifully style in a classic bun and the make up complemented my skin it was just so perfect.

I look at Tiana and saw her with a smug look on her face.
"I know right you look so sexy girl Kelvin is so going to droll when he see you" she squealed

"Stop it girl I don't think he would do that " I said doubt lacing my voice.

"we will see girl" she said with a wink when we heard the door bell "I think Prince Charming is finally here "she added with a giggle before she went out of the room I just shake my head at her as I admire my reflection in the mirror with a smile. I held Tiana called informing me about Kelvin arriver.

I quickly put on my special diamond neck lace. Which was a birthday gift from my parents. As I made my way down the stairs.

~~~~~~•••~~~

Kelvin pov

I already arrived in Lily apartment I press the door bell. I saw a beautiful red head girl open the door for me.

" you are Kelvin right " she asked with a smile as I nodded to confirm "come in " I entered into the apartment and I went over to the living room and sat on the couch "Lily will be down in a sec" she said with a smile. Before she yelled

"Get your butt down here Lily your Prince Charming is here" I close my ears, she was so loud. Women always so dramatic I mumbled. I glance at my time I hope she hurry up I can't be late.

I heard click of heels coming down the stairs. I looked up and saw lily coming down the stairs. WOW she look so pretty and sexy the dress brought out all her curve in the right places making my dick stand on attention. I stare at her without blinking like a love struck puppy.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Am so sorry for not updating on time guys, I have been so busy lately. So I made this chapter long.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if you did don't forget to vote and comment.

Til next update

love you guys 😍

Byeeee

Star 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 3.1K 56
Indelible Series Book #1 #28 [laughter] in 4.4k stories [11/11/20] #3 [badass female] (24/01/21) A carrier oriented middle class girl Ayat Seth was p...
33.1K 1.7K 62
Gracie is now the CEO of the multimillion-dollar company she built from scratch. To take her revenge on her uncle, who ruined her life, a business ty...
1.6M 14.6K 9
*Officially published by Black Velvet Seductions* *Previously featured by Wattpad* "Laryssa Mitchell is one of the lucky ones. The death of her abusi...
409K 13.9K 50
#2 in triangle #3 in charming #10 in past #20 in dominating #47 in arrogant (Highest rankings) "I love you!" I said in desperation. "Really?" He...