The Virgin Sacrifice ✔ (COMPL...

By chapterbangtan

"I'm afraid I don't understand what you're saying your highness. This is my true form, I am just a mere human... More

Book Trailer
PROLOGUE
First Muster: Chapter 1
First Muster: Chapter 2
First Muster: Chapter 3
First Muster: Chapter 4
First Muster: Chapter 5
First Muster: Chapter 6
First Muster: Chapter 7
First Muster: Chapter 9
First Muster: Chapter 10
First Muster: Chapter 11
First Muster: Chapter 12
First Muster: Chapter 13
First Muster: Chapter 14
First Muster: Chapter 15
First Muster: Chapter 16
First Muster: Chapter 17
First Muster: Chapter 18
First Muster: Chapter 19
First Muster: Chapter 20
First Muster: Chapter 21
First Muster: Chapter 22
Update
First Muster: Chapter 23
First Muster: Chapter 24
First Muster: Chapter 25
Second Muster: Chapter 26
Second Muster: Chapter 27
Second Muster: Chapter 28
Second Muster: Chapter 29
Second Muster: Chapter 30
Second Muster: Chapter 31
Second Muster: Chapter 32
Second Muster: Chapter 33
Second Muster: Chapter 34
Second Muster: Chapter 35
Second Muster: Chapter 36
Second Muster: Chapter 37
Second Muster: Chapter 38
Second Muster: Chapter 39
Second Muster: Chapter 40
Second Muster: Chapter 41
Second Muster: Chapter 42
Second Muster: Chapter 43
Second Muster: Chapter 44
Second Muster: Chapter 45
Second Muster: Chapter 46
Second Muster: Chapter 47
Second Muster: Chapter 48
Second Muster: Chapter 49
Second Muster: Chapter 50
Third Muster: Chapter 51
Third Muster: Chapter 52
Third Muster: Chapter 53
Third Muster: Chapter 54
Third Muster: Chapter 55
Third Muster: Chapter 56
Third Muster: Chapter 57
Third Muster: Chapter 58
Author's Note
Chapter 1: Lumiére Sneak Peak
Chapter 1: Royals of the South Sneak Peak

First Muster: Chapter 8

913 63 18
By chapterbangtan

***

As the two nears them, Jennie can feel her hands sweat. Her red eyes zeroed to Yeora's face and she could not believe how she resembles her causin Yeowang whom she treats as her bestfriend and sister. Her heart wrenches at her sight. Sure her crimson eyes are now soft brown ones, her black long hair are now brown wavy ones, her cheeks are tinted healthily with blood and her lips are a shade of soft pink but she knows her presence.

Behind those imperfections, she can see the perfect image of Yeowang hiding behind her facadé.

They said she was dead.

She whispered in her head.

She's here, she's alive and hiding in a human's body. Why is she hiding? Is she cursed?

As soon as Jungkook and Yeora are close, Jennie immediately smelled her vampire blood locked inside, only a true celestial vampire can.

"Yeowang?" her voice break.

Yeora didn't look up since she doesn't recognize that name.

Jimin's brows raisedms in confusion.

"Her name is Yeora your highness," Jungkooj smiled brightly at Jennie distracting her trance from Yeora.

Yeora finally looked up to meet her crimson eyes and for a moment she felt like something inside her screamed so she covered her mouth in attempt ti quiet herself down but she didn't. She just screamed internally but that voice was far too beautiful to be hers.

"Your highness," Yeora bowed to Jennie in attempt to distract herself from all the confusion her body has been experiencing ever since she came to the castle.

Jennie thought Yeora is just pretending so she just went with Yeora's act.

Jennie kept quiet but she's trying to communicate to Yeora through her mind but it feels like she can't hear her. She's just quiet and as if she just doesn't remember anything.

Jungkook and Yeora has already left to do what they have to do and it's been 30 minutes since they've left. Jennie has been restless in her seat and finally excuses herself to go look for Yeora and try to clear things out.

She was roaming the castle in full speed until she spotted Yeora's figure pass by. She immediately pulled her and brought her to the top of the highest tower of the castle in a blink of an eye.

"Y-Your highness," Yeora bowed, clearly startled at Jennie's sudden moves.

The air whips around and her hair flies behind her.

Jennie bowed to her instead but Yeora just looked at her confused and startled.

"My lady, princess Yeowang," Jennie said in a quiet voice making sure no one hears her while she casts her invisible shield around them to block off any sounds and scents thatbtehy might emmit.

"Your highness, please stand up. You must've mistaken me for someone else," she panicked.

"No, it is you my princess. Your highness, why are you hiding yourself? Are you cursed?" Jennie came forth cupping Yeora's face with her cold hand.

Yeora was just mesmerized by her beauty that she wasn't able to answer her question.

"Are you cursed Yeowang?" Jennie repeated her question.

Yeora dropped her gaze.

"I am not Yeowang your highness. I am not cursed. I don't understand a word you're saying," Yeora answered politely to Jennie.

"Drop the act Yeowang, your vampires needs you," Jennie said sternly.

"If you don't remember anything, I will make you remember," Jennie said as she bit her wrist and drew blood from her own body.

She pulled Yeora and pulled down her chin to deliver her blood through her mouth but was abruptly pulled back as Yeora fell on the ground unconscious.

"Jennie, you're not the right vampire to do it," a deep velvety voice whispered in her ear while he clutches her wrist.

Jennie whipped her head around to find an all-too-familiar vampire.

Taehyung pulled Jennie by the back of her head and kissed her lips demanding her to open her mouth. She did and the blood that was inside her mouth were transferred to Taehyung who instantly gulped it, sealing the scent shut. He lets go of the kiss and steps back.

"Teahyung?!" Jennie whisper yelled while she wipes her mouth clean.

"Long time no see my lovely ex-lover," Taehyung greeted rather mockingly.

Jennie was flustered and just stared back to Yeora whom she's already craddling in her arms to avoid looking at her ex lover.

"What happened to her?" she asked him instead.

"The queen, her mother, locked her inside her body. She's been in this endless cycle of rebirth and death. She's dying Jennie and if no one releases her by the red moon in a few months, she'll really die,"

"Why can't I do it? I am a full blooded vampire," Jennie asked as she strokes her dear Yeowang's face.

"It's just not you Jennie. It can't be you. You're related to her. A good candidate would be that merman prince. But to be honest, I don't like him," Taehyung sounded disgusted at how Jungkook would always snoop around her. He feels like Jungkook's up to something.

Jennie heals her punctures and continues to hold her gently.

"The king," Jennie whispered.

"He is a suitable candidate too Jennie. Let's just hope he doesn't kill Yeowang first before the red moon. He almost did, three nights ago,"

As soon as those words left his mouth, the sky darkened as Jennie's wrath begins to boil in her head. Thunders began to clap and Taehyung knew she might get her husband and the king's attention.

"Calm down Jennie, they might see us," he reminded her.

She calmed down a bit but the sky stayed grey.

"He better not kill Yeowang. King or not, I will behead him if he did," her words dripped with venom.

"He won't, I feel like he's feeling somethimg for Yeowang but he's too stone-hearted to admit that this early,"

"You better look after her. That's your job as her slave," Jennie glared at him.

Before Taehyung could even answer, he heard Jimin and Yoongi speeding up the castle.

"I need to go, sorry for the kiss," he said and disappeared, only a black mist was left where he was standing just a while ago.

Jimin and Yoongi arrived and saw Jennie craddling Yeora who's still unconscious.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked his wife.

Jennie looked around and realized they're just near the end of the tower.

"She was about to jump off the tower but I stopped her," Jennie lied without blinking her eyes.

Yoongi turned to Jimin to scold him and while he's at it, Jennie instilled a fake memory and emotions to Yeora to atleast authenticate Jennie's lies to cover up her true identity.

"Okay, I admit I scar her sometimes but I didn't know I'll have this great impact on her to make her want to commit suicide," Jimin said nonchalantly.

"See? You don't even care. What if she'll be your queen Jimin? Listen, I know you hate this topic but just turn her into a vampire," Yoongi shrugged.

"Hyung, let's not go there," Jimin's tone darkened.

"You haven't taken her yet have you?" Yoongi's tone is suspecting.

The way Jimin looked away gave him out.

"What are you waiting for Jimin? She's just a human," Yoongi simply put it out.

Jennie kept her mouth shut and tries to wake Yeora up.

Her eyes did flutter open and then the fake memories came rushing in her mind. Jennie also instilled a memory that she and Yeora are close friends just like how she used to, so Yeora's first instinct was to hug Jennie.

Yeora is trembling due to her fake memories and emotions making Yoongi and Jimin look their way.

"Since when have you been so sympathetic towards humans Jen?" Yoongi's brows furrowed.

"She's different Yoongi, she's..... She feels like a, uhm, sister to me. I don't know, it's wierd for me too okay? You know how my powers does this," she tried to reason out.

"I understand, now ask her if she's hurt anywhere," Yoongi said and Yeora shook her head.

Before Jennie could even do anything that might be against Jimin's will, he called for Alice.

"Lock her up in her room," Jimin commanded.

"Your majesty," Alice protested but the furious look on the king's face made Alice comply.

Alice got Yeora from Jennie's arms and escorted her to her room.

"Is he finally going to kill me?" the three vampires heard Yeora's question.

Jimin plans to take her tonight.

"The king won't do such a thing to you Yeora. Now come child, you must eat first before you enter your room," Alice once again didn't listen to Jimin's command.

Jennie began to panic as she heard Jimin's thoughts. So she went out to look for the merman prince.

•••

- Haeun ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 321 25
When they meet unknowingly and found out they're soulmates ✨ --✨------✨-- A JEON JUNGKOOK FANFICTION It contains mature conten...
282K 11.4K 49
"YOU BELONG TO US" In a place where humans and hybrids barely co-exist, fate brings together the most unlikely of people, forcing them into awkward s...
945K 35.9K 43
Getting saved by a vampire is something Jimin never imagined happening to him. He never even thought about the fact they may be real, yet he has spen...
51.4K 1.8K 41
"Noona!" Jungkook's voice breaks me away from my thoughts. "Oh, Kookie, is he here already? Is he okay? He's not hurt or something, right?" I asked...