Night's Wrath (Black Clover x...

By DaRkChAoZlOrD

Demons have long since existed, lurking in the shadows of the land. The unity of man and demon was always hel... More

Prologue - Night's Fall
Ex. Page | OC Codex (I)
Ex. Page | OC Codex (II)
1st Page: Nightfall's Beginning
2nd Page: Catalyst
3rd Page: The Monster Within
4th Page: The Quest Begins
5th Page: Mettle
6th Page: The Black Bulls
7th Page: Fade to Black
8th Page: Rampant Silver
9th Page: First Mission
10th Page: A Mission to Remember
11th Page: Arsenal
12th Page: A Visit to Home
13th Page: Dungeon Diving
14th Page: Showdown
15th Page: Advent
16th Page: Battle of Ancients
17th Page: The Hidden Ruins
18th Page: Legacy of Time
19th Page: Time Reaper
20th Page: Decoration Ceremony
21st Page: I'll Protect Them
23rd Page: Undead Liberation
24th Page: Clash
25th Page: Midnight Sun Incursion
26th Page: Falling Night
27th Page: Relations
28th Page: Meeting the Princess
29th Page: Date with the Elements
30th Page: Disastrous Visit
31st Page: Waning Light
32nd Page: Void Unleashed
33rd Page: Aftermath
34th Page: Traitor
35th Page: Squad Mission
36th Page: A Black Beach
37th Page: Into the Temple!
38th Page: Rising Tides
39th Page: Turning the Tide
40th Page: The Temple's Strongest
41st Page: Amidst Despair
42nd Page: Battle of the Beasts
43rd Page: The Value of Teamwork
44th Page: The Sea Goddess
45th Page: The Blaze Queen
46th Page: Our Path Forward
47th Page: Returning Home
48th Page: The Battle for Kiten
49th Page: Suspicion
50th Page: Stasis
?? Page: Altered Fates
51st Page: Brothers' Blues
52nd Page: In the Outskirts
53rd Page: Into the Manor
54th Page: Lost in Time
55th Page: Conflict Across Time
56th Page: Scattered
57th Page: Echoing Rumbles
58th Page: Illuminated
59th Page: As Time Shifts

22nd Page: Capital Defense

7K 191 94
By DaRkChAoZlOrD

At the Capital Town...

Screams and smoke were the commonplace within the Capital Town as a horde of zombie-like creatures tore at everything in sight, destroying the buildings and devouring the people. It was a horrid scene seemingly out of a nightmare.

"S-stay away!"

"D-Don't come any c-closer!"

Multiple panicked voices spoke as the horde of undead creatures slowly approached, fear resonating in their eyes.

"Gotta try harder than that!" A certain (h/c) haired boy taunted as he expertly swung his sword around, seeming like a reaper who's descended to claim the second lives of the undead hordes.

Everywhere (Y/N) swung his sword, the undead creatures scattered in a flurry, some being torn to pieces by the void flames on (Y/N)'s blade.

"T-This is a Magic Knight?" The platinum blonde haired girl muttered to herself in awe, her eyes shining as she saw her savior tear through the hordes of zombies.

"Hmm..." The golden robed man hummed to himself as he saw the boy tear through the hordes. It's impressive...but it isn't enough.

(Y/N) laughed as he rushed through the hordes, his sword dispelling the zombies as the void flames took effect, breaking the magic that initially made said zombies.

"Well, well, well. One of the fakers arrives. To think of all the Magic Knights, it'd be from the worst of them all." The golden robed man spoke with disdain, the horde below him having temporarily stopped as (Y/N) shouldered Phantasm, shifting his eyes towards the man.

"It doesn't matter to me what you see me as, fake or real. In the end, all I'll care about doing is saving the people I'm sworn to protect." (Y/N) spoke, glancing behind him at the group of people.

"There's seven of them...how can I get them all out of here? While they're here, I can't go after Goldilocks over there." (Y/N) narrowed his eyes faintly before he shook his head.

"Hey, when I tell you to, go towards the west districts. Just get as far away from here as possible." (Y/N) softly spoke to the group behind him, though his eyes never left the approaching crowd of undead.

"B-But what about you..?" The platinum blonde haired girl asked nervously, her eyes shifting between (Y/N) and the approaching horde.

"I'll be fine, it's you I'm worried about." (Y/N) commented swiftly, unaware of the blush that slowly formed on the female's face.

"Trying to be the hero, eh?" The golden robed man scoffed as he saw (Y/N) stand defensively in front of the group, slowly backing up as one of the nobles ran off, leaving six behind him.

"Let's get started!" (Y/N) suddenly proclaimed as he disappeared in a flash of black, reappearing before one of the undead abominations, swinging Phantasm down so fast it turned into a blur.

Not paying any mind to the now halved creature, (Y/N) shifted his eyes to the nearest zombie and he dashed towards it, appearing in front of it in a single moment.

"He's fast!" Both the golden robed man and platinum blonde haired girl thought as they saw (Y/N) turn into a blur as he razed the undead hordes.

However, (Y/N) only narrowed his eyes as he threw Phantasm into the air, the sword disappearing in a flash of black particles and returning to his Grimoire, said book having opened to a familiar page as a white scythe popped out of the book, (Y/N) grasping it tightly.

"While a sword would do me better in the long run, I don't have that much time. Who knows when blondie up there might attack, so I need to make this quick." (Y/N) smirked as he disappeared once again, his scythe turning into a blur in his hands as dozens of the undead zombies fell to the ground, severed in half.

"[Void Flame Magic: Infernal Vortex!]" Not giving his opponents a chance to reassemble, (Y/N) slammed the blade of Kronos' Arc into the floor as a giant sphere of black flames with white hints engulfed the zombie creatures.

"Go!" Not turning to face the nobles behind him, (Y/N) commanded as the group ran towards the west, only leaving the blonde platinum haired girl as she looked back at (Y/N) hesitantly.

"And what about you?" The girl asked in worry, only for (Y/N) to glance back at her, a smile forming on his face.

"I'll be fine, just go!" (Y/N) abruptly dashed towards the undead hordes, razing through their ranks as the platinum blonde haired girl bit her lip, though she turned away and ran towards the western district, surprisingly finding no other creatures in that direction.

After turning a corner, the platinum blonde haired girl suddenly glanced back in (Y/N)'s direction, a small smile on her face. What an interesting boy...I'll have to find him sometime later...

No longer feeling the presence of the nobles behind him, (Y/N) felt a massive weight lift off his back as he smirked confidently, slamming the blade of Kronos' Arc into the floor as he used it as a pole, kicking an approaching zombie away.

"What a flawed savior you are. I could've killed them at any moment, and you wouldn't have been able to do anything about it. Is this all the Magic Knights are?" The golden robed man spoke up, a glare on his face as (Y/N) gazed at him in a bored manner.

"It's kinda hard to fight at my full power when I could accidentally kill the people I'm supposed to be protecting." (Y/N)'s smirk widened as he saw the golden robed man's eyes widen slightly.

"Now then...what do you say we settle this? I've got some ass to kick and people to save." (Y/N) smirked as he unearthed Kronos' Arc, swinging the blade in a crescent arc towards a group of zombies, a wave of white magic tearing through the hordes effortlessly. As such was the spell of a mythical weapon, [Kronos' Fury].

Seeing the abominations below him being torn to shreds, the golden robed man didn't seem particularly bothered. After all, this was still the effect of that crude mage's Magic. He'd show no sympathy to such flawed creations. Why the Master had chosen such a fool was beyond him.

"If you're not going to come to me...then I'll come to you!" (Y/N) shouted as he saw the golden robed man remain actionless, bracing himself to jump as a black magic circle formed beneath him, the boy jumping off the ground, leaving a web-like crack on the floor.

"Is that magic? Physical augmentation? No, there seems to be little magic at play here. This boy...is he the one the Master spoke of?" The golden haired man pondered as the (h/c) haired boy approached, however the man didn't move nor did he show signs of retaliating.

"If you're not planning on moving...then I'll just have to end this in one hit!" (Y/N)'s eyes narrowed as Kronos' Arc became engulfed in black ice with a hint of light blue, another streak of white light also covering the blade.

Combining both [Absolute Zero Strike] and [Timeless Strike], the (h/c) haired boy narrowed his eyes, seeing the man still not make any actions to suggest moving.

Though he had a feeling something was wrong, (Y/N) swung Kronos' Arc at the man harshly, the blade of the scythe turning into a blur as it sped towards the man.

However, right before Kronos' Arc seemed to hit the man, (Y/N) was sent flying backwards harshly, a result of his own attack, a backlash of sorts.

"What...the hell..." (Y/N) grunted as he slowly got up and out of the rubble he'd been thrown into, his arm numb and barely capable of grasping onto Kronos' Arc, forcing the boy to shift its base over to his left hand, which hadn't taken the full brunt of the backlash.

"To think someone as ignorant as you became a Magic Knight. Very well, let me lecture you, then. This-" The golden robed man scoffed and pointed towards the multicolor prism flying beside him, causing (Y/N) to glance at it.

"-is the Magic Item called Last Prism. I suppose that won't do for an explanation though, so I'll enlighten you this once to the hopelessness of your situation. The Last Prism forms a light shield of mana around its user, blocking out all magical and physical attacks. However, it's magical resistance is pathetic at first, though it absorbs the mana of any attacks sent towards its protective area, turning it into further mana to use for its own shield. So, essentially, I'm immune to both your physical and magical attacks. You simply have no way to defeat me." The man explained as (Y/N) glanced at his hand, some feeling returning to his right arm as the boy looked back up at the man.

What (Y/N) didn't know, however, was that the Last Prism the man used was merely a copy of the real thing, though the man wouldn't say that. The true Last Prism was a relic of the Age of Gods.

"If what he's saying is true, then I just messed up big time...Damn, where's Asta when you need him? The physical shield from that Prism should still be made of magic, so his swords would be able to cut through this no problem...BUT HE HAS NO MANA! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FIND HIM?!" (Y/N)'s eye twitched slightly, having no clue as to where Asta was, since the boy didn't have a traceable mana signature.

Taking a deep breath, (Y/N) focused once more on his opponent, seeing countless bolts of golden lightning around him, pointed towards (Y/N).

"Well, I can't hit him but he can hit me...oh this is fucking fair, alright." (Y/N) deadpanned, though he prepared to fight nonetheless.

Scoffing, the golden robed man waved his hand forward as the countless bolts of lightning disappeared, turning into golden blurs as they sped towards (Y/N) slightly surprising the boy.

Though, he wasn't one to falter so easily.

Swinging Kronos' Arc so fast that it turned into a blur, the void flame covered blade of the scythe dispelled the first wave of the incoming lightning, (Y/N) jumping back to avoid the second wave, small craters forming as each lightning strikes struck the ground.

Seeing this, (Y/N) adjusted his footing as he suddenly disappeared, though there was no trace of magic left behind, causing the man to narrow his eyes. He wasn't particularly worried about sneak attacks, after all, the chances of this boy managing to break through the Last Prism were almost none. Of course, the only reason he had a chance in the first place was due to the Magic Item being a mere replica, paling in comparison to the real thing. He'd only earned this item after earning the trust of the Master, there was no way he'd disappoint that man.

"[Lightning Void Magic: Shattering Tempest!]" The (h/c) haired boy yelled as he reappeared above the golden robed man, of whom leisurely turned to look at the boy, not seeming panicked in the slightest.

Black reddish lightning formed on Kronos' Arc as (Y/N) swung the blade at the translucent shield the Last Prism provided, waves of the lightning crashing into the shield, though it only brightened in color as (Y/N) kicked off of the shield, seeing his attack nullified by the seemingly harmless object.

"That thing is just fucking broken..." (Y/N) glared at the Prism, before a smirk tore at his face.

"Well-"

"Yeon, you're needed elsewhere." A new voice spoke as another cloaked figure appeared out of a black spatial portal, addressing the golden robed man.

"Can't you see I'm busy?" The golden robed man, Yeon, growled, though the other robed person didn't seem disturbed in the slightest.

"The Master is counting on this plan to succeed, we cannot afford failure. Defying your place will only make it so that we fail, do you still want that?" The robed person pressed on, making Yeon glare at them, before he lowered his hands as the countless golden bolts of lightning around him disappeared, turning to glare at (Y/N).

"You got lucky this time, kid. But the next time we meet, only one of us will be walking away alive, you fake." The man growled as he walked into the spatial portal, the other robed figure following after swiftly, barely managing to get out of the way as Kronos' Arc tore through the area where the two had been moments prior.

"Tch..." (Y/N) grunted as he witnessed the two mages disappear. From what he'd gathered, this was certainly an organized event. This invasion hadn't been random. Was that spatial mage the one that began the invasion? If so, then (Y/N) certainly had a few words- no. He had a few swords swings preserved just for him.

"Still, if that guys' still out there, then the others are in danger...I need to find a way around that stupid Prism..." (Y/N) muttered to himself before shaking his head, summoning a volley of void blades and disappearing from his previous position, leaving only the sound of screams and crackling flames.

Elsewhere...

"W-what do you want? Just say i-it and I'll give it to y-yoUUU!" A man tried to reason with the zombies, only for the creature to lunge at him, causing him to shriek in fear. However, before the zombie could land and devour him, a bolt of blue passed by and blew up the undead abomination.

Above, an eagle made of water soared by, the four mages of the Silver Eagles hopping off the water creation, the three Silva siblings landing next to each other, and Sylvie a bit further away.

"It's the Silver Eagles! The Magic Knights came to save us!" One of the citizens cried out with joy, more cries of relief following out as the Silver Eagles members scouted the area.

"Citizens, fall behind us." Not one to beat around the bush, Nozel quickly took charge as he and his siblings faced off against the undead abominations, leaving Sylvie to deal with any that managed to escape their sight.

In the western district, a lance of iron tore through the hordes of undead, coming from Klaus, who stood next to Hamon and Shiren, all three encircled in undead creatures.

"What are these creatures? No matter how many times we knock them down, they just get up again." Klaus frustratingly growled, not understanding how these creatures were seemingly unaffected by the prospect of death.

"I was planning on dessert once we got back, but I seem to have lost my appetite." Hamon laughed, facing off against the undead hordes.

In the eastern district, the situation wasn't very different. Charlotte and Sol were currently facing off against the encirclement of zombies around the two, their backs to each other.

"What are these things, they're so gross, sis!" Sol complained as she crushed a few of the monstrosities with an earth golem she'd conjured up.

"Indeed. I feel nauseous just looking at them. Mind your manners, as well, Sol." Charlotte scolded, glancing behind her to see her other two recruits a bit further away, in a similar situation to her and Sol.

"These things just won't stay down..." Lana complained, her light blue eyes narrowing in annoyance as she saw the creatures rise once again. Beside her, Michio half-nodded, though he had noticed something. It seemed these creatures were susceptible to fire-type magic, since they burned to ashes with all of his spells.

Elsewhere, in the northeastern district, the situation was quite dire, Alecdora, Mimosa and Yuno being encircled by the seemingly endless hordes.

"There are so many!" Mimosa worriedly spoke up, Yuno nodding with her.

"Do they have some kind of weakness?" Yuno asked more to himself, narrowing his eyes at the foreign creatures.

"It doesn't matter. Don't waste your time trying to find it." Alecdora scolded as he summoned up his Grimoire, preparing to fight as the other two nodded, doing the same.

In the northern district, Fuegoleon, Leopold, Alice and Noelle stood in a circle, like the others, surrounded by the countless humanoid creatures.

"They're so disgusting..." Noelle cringed slightly, looking at the seemingly rotting corpses surrounding them.

"Tell me about it." Alice winced, having to control herself as she saw the multitudes of these monsters surrounding the group. She wanted nothing more than to burn them all to ashes.

"There's still no sign of those Black Bull boys..." Leopold commented as he looked around, seeing the distinct lack of the (h/c) and ash blonde haired magic Knights.

"We'll find where they ran off to later, for now, we must focus on protecting these people." Fuegoleon reminded as Leopold shrugged, though he turned his attention back to the undead monstrosities.

"Roger!" Hearing the reminder, Noelle and Alice faced off against the zombies together. Standing back to back, the two girls formed an almost perfect combination. With Noelle capable of defending them both, Alice could freely take the assault to the enemy.

"If they don't go down after one hit...THEN WE'LL JUST KEEP HITTING THEM DOWN!" Simultaneously, the defending Magic Knights took to offense.

"See if you can take my magic! [Flame Magic: Spiral Flames!]" Leopold yelled out, two streams of concentrated flames spiraling out of his hands and towards the crowds of zombies.

"[Flame Magic: Sol Linea!]" Fuegoleon followed up his little brother's attack with his own, the two streams of flames tearing through the hordes of undead creations.

"T-they're amazing..." Noelle spoke in awe, watching the zombies ignite into flames and vanish into ashes.

"Yeah, but we won't lose out. [Shadowflame Magic: Black Sun Flash!]" Alice chanted her spell, a condensed ball of black flames with pink hints speeding towards a crowd of zombies, and on impact it created a miniature black sun, enveloping the undead hordes in a sphere of flames, effectively burning even their ashes.

Seeing the attack, Fuegoleon nodded his head in acknowledgement nearby, though he returned to fending off the zombies.

Elsewhere, a yell rang out as Asta swung his sword, dispelling the undead creatures that approached him and the little girl behind him, a Noble's daughter who he'd found being cornered by the creatures.

"Heheheheheh...Even if you can take them down one by one...I CAN JUST KEEP MAKING THEM!" The light purple haired man across from Asta yelled, summoning more undead creatures from the ground as Asta grit his teeth, jumping back towards the fight, keeping an eye on the girl behind him. His primary objective was to protect her, after all.

"Then I'll just keep taking em' down!" Asta yelled with conviction, resuming the fight. Elsewhere, a spatial portal appeared in the air as Yeon and the robed man stepped out, overlooking the entrance towards the Magic Knights Headquarters...or rather, the people in front of it.

"I had a feeling something like this might happen, but I'll admit you certainly took your time." A calm voice spoke out, belonging to Rin as she crossed her arms in front of the Headquarters, staring at the newcomers with disdain.

"They did show up." Nearby, Ryan smirked as he saw the newcomers, Jayden and Ame walking up beside the boy as they stood with Rin, staring down the invaders.

"Only four mages? Even if one is a Captain, I suppose no more can be expected from your charade of fakes." Yeon commented with a hint of venom in his voice, glaring at the Midnight Jaguar mages.

"Fakes? Why don't you just come closer and find out." Rin provoked, releasing some of her magic, her Grimoire appearing in front of her, a starlight blue cover with a Four-Leaf clover, astral stars all over the cover.

"You Magic Knights overestimate yourselves...allow me to show you your place!" Yeon glared, bolts of golden lightning appearing around him as Ryan summoned his sword, Jayden his spear and Ame her magic. Similarly, Rin pointed towards Yeon with her open palm.

"You invaded us...I'd say it's only fair we get to fight back." Rin spoke as astral stars appeared around her, the woman launching them towards Yeon. The various Magic Knights against the hordes of undead...Asta against the Necromancer, and the Midnight Jaguars mages against the nigh-invincible Yeon...who will emerge victorious?

"It seems things are heating up...well then, I can't miss the action!" (Y/N) smirked as he flashed from roof to roof in black particles, an excited glint in his eyes.
————————————————————

Holy fuck, it's been forever. First of all, the reason I haven't uploaded in forever was at first - I got lazy lol, then I thought - why not take a break? So I did. But I'm back and better than ever! Uploads should start regularly again, and I'm sorry for leaving abruptly. Anyway, hope y'all missed this story, because I certainly did! Till next time!

Current Harem: (Feelings towards (Y/N))
Alice (Crush)
Noelle (Crush)
Mimosa (Crush)
Vanessa (Amused)
Alisia (Unknown)
Rebecca (Unknown)
Dorothy (Unknown)
Mariella (Unknown)
Mereleona (Unknown)
Fana (Elf) (Unknown)
Kahono (Unknown)
Ame (Interested)
Lana (Interested)
Sol (Respected)
Nero (Maybe??)
Rin (Respected)
Sylvie (Unknown)
Melody (Thankful)

P.S: Stop memeing me about not placing Melody in the last last chapter, I did it for this one xD.

~ Chaoz has logged out. ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 229 16
⊹ Book 2 of the Aldergrove Duology ⊹ {ONC 2023 Shortlister} Desperate to see his dead mate again, Sebastien makes a deal with the Devil. But the pric...
17.6K 333 7
Y/n L/n was powerless. As a member of a noble devil family, that made him an outcast. His family mocked him, spat on him, tormented him, all because...
57.6K 2.3K 54
He doesn't know how he got here. You don't even know who he is. He kept telling you about the world of the demons and how he must return to his famil...
30.5K 781 20
Blake didn't have magic for most of his life, but he tried his best to not let it get under his skin. His family at the Hage Church helped keep him u...