Project Faith

Par tellmeaboutyou

"Weapons are deadly but not as deadly as the person that wields it." In the mid-twenty-fourth century, Earth... Plus

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Cast
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 21

172 53 6
Par tellmeaboutyou

Attacking the Hannibal was a high order, but locating the Hannibal was even higher. The Hannibal flew in silence. It was self-sufficient. It didn't need to stop, refuel or restock. The Enigma had no way of tracking the Hannibal. This could be a fool's errand. Lydia had the ship's computer to analyze Hannibal's movement based on the Hannibal last known location, which was pointless. There were over trillions of possible location of the Hannibal in any one sector of space. Faith walked in the lab and saw Lydia sitting at a chair slamming her hand onto the table. Faith rested her hands on Lydia's shoulders and kissed her lightly on the cheek.

"We are never going to find them," Faith said.

Lydia took hold of Faith's hand and kissed it. "With the limited information," Lydia explained, "we could search for a million years and never find them."

"It goes both ways," Faith said. "They can't find us as well."

"Based on the Sting Ray attack," Lydia said, "they tracking us somehow." She rested her head in her hands. "I'm so tired, Faith." Her voice slightly muffled by her palms. "We've been at this for weeks." Lydia turned off the monitor. 

 Faith turned Lydia's chair around and straddled her lover. Faith kissed Lydia on the lips. "I guess I will never see Earth since we might have to be on the run forever."

Lydia stared at Faith's bright blue eyes. "Sorry, sweetie. This isn't ideal. I wish I could show you Earth. Earth is beau..." Lydia paused as her mind when into deep thought. We felt like an idiot for now noticing it before. "Earth is the key." Faith got off on Lydia as she turned on the monitor and rapidly typed in several keystrokes. "Earth isn't really the key. It's Captain Jackson." She continued to type. "Since Captain Jackson is a liaison for Star Force, he must report to the Board once a week."

Faith's eyebrows shot up. "The second time you mention the board. What's the Board?"

"The Command Board of Star Force," Lydia explained. "They run Star Force and their headquarters is on Earth. They have to know at all time where Captain Jackson is. Just in case if SINDRI does something stupid, they could pull him out. We have to isolate their signal and then be able to locate the Hammibal. It's not a sure thing, but it's the best we got."

Lydia called Ezi to the briefing room. Lydia explained the plan, which made sense to the Ezi but would be very risky to pull off.

"In our current situation," Ezi said. "We will never get that close to Earth or the Board by that matter. Do we have an inside source?"

"I know a guy," Lydia said. "He might be able to help us out. His name is Commander Gaspar Cruz. He works in Star Force Intelligence. He is the only person I know that can get us the information we need to track the Hannibal."

"He is Star Force," Faith said. "He isn't going to help us."

"Gaspar Cruz," Ezi said at a slow pace. "Why does that sound familiar?"

"Because he is on the list," Lydia said, "and that is why he is going to help us."

"You are going to blackmail him," Faith said.

"Damn right," Lydia replied. "But we also have other problems. How is SINDRI still tracking us?"

"I just check everything," Ezi said. "We are clean."

"I know," Lydia said. "I check behind you, which mean someone on this ship is feeding SINDRI information about us. We don't have time to figure it out. We got to go get Cruz."

"Where is his location?" Ezi asked.

"No one needs to know," Lydia said. "I'm flying the ship myself. I can't risk anyone else finding out."

"The best way to keep a secret is to tell nobody," Faith stated.

Lydia looked at Ezi. "I need you to disable all communication on the ship. I want to be the only person able to talk to anyone off the ship."

The three walked on the bridge. Lydia informed Vlad that she was flying the ship to its next destination. Vlad was a little upset, but he didn't put up a fight. Simona and Piet were also puzzled, but they didn't put up much of a fight. Lydia sat at the helm and turned off the NavComputer.

"This means I get to sit in your chair?" Vlad asked and a big cheesy smile on his face.

"No," Lydia said. "Report to your quarters and get some rest. You earned it."

"You don't want a co-pilot?" Vlad asked.

"I'm good," Lydia answered, "report to your quarters or the airlock. " She flashed him a smile.

"I'll be in my quarters." Vlad walked out of the bridge.

"Ma'am, where are we going?" Simona asked.

"Classified," Lydia said. "Just relax and enjoy the ride. You can do it on the bridge on in your quarters. That is totally up to you."

"I understand ma'am."

It had been a while since Lydia took the helm of any ship, but she hasn't lost a step. Vlad was a great pilot, he impressed Lydia on many occasion, but she was still better. She was able to fly the ship without using the NavComputer, which was a bad idea. Space was vast and a ship can easily get off course and get lost forever. But Lydia knew where she was going, she been there many times in the past for favors. Very few people knew the location of Commander Cruz if Amulius was in the dark about him. Lydia entered the ship into the jumpstream with the skill of a highly trained surgeon. There were no bumps, shakes or mistakes. It was a good thing that Vlad decided to leave the bridge because he would have been in awe of the skills of Lydia and realized that he wasn't as good as he thought.

Vlad was relaxing in his quarter taking advantage of the force vacation that Lydia put him on. But it wasn't really a vacation. He was stuck on the ship, staring at the bare walls of his room. He wasn't much in decorating or trying to establish a décor for his quarters. It was basic, just a bunk, a chair, and a desk.

Vlad was a young man that needed a release that only shore leave could provide. There were four women on the ship and only two men. The odds should be in his favor, but he hadn't made a connection with any of them. He was young and good-looking. He didn't understand why the women weren't falling for him. 'It was their problem, not mine,' he thought, 'but in my head, I can have them all.' He took off his uniform, leaving him only in his shorts. He laid on his bunk and closed his eyes. A sinter smile appeared on his face as he thought about Ezi and some of the nasty things he wanted to do to her. But his mind wasn't limited to one woman. In his dreams and thoughts, he had them all. His imagination was vivid. He could smell the aroma of the ladies bodies as his hand crept down underneath his shorts as he took hold on his semi-hard member.

"Put that away," a female voice ordered him.

"Shit!" Vlad quickly tried to cover up his erection. He didn't realize the Simona entered his quarters. It was her aroma he smelt.

"Mostly people lock the door." Simona eyes quickly scanned his body studying the firm muscles in his arms and his chest and the slight bulge between his legs. "But I'm not complaining too much."

"I've been invisible to you during this whole mission." Vlad sat up on his bunk. "Now, you pay attention to me?"

Simona slowly walked closer to him. Her uniform was slightly undone, which was very rare for her. Simona always kept her uniform neat and properly wore. Her auburn hair was down, not in her usually pony-tail. "I see this as an opportunity, Mr. Petrov." The top of the uniform was zipper down to her midchest, exposing part of her cleavage. It was hard for Vlad to focus on anything else. It had been a while since he had a beautiful woman in his quarters.

"What opportunity?" Vlad smirk turned into a full-fledged smile. His stuck out his chest and slightly flexed his muscles, which brought a pleasing smile to Simona's face. The bulge in his boxers grew to it fullest and had trouble staying hidden. She sat next to him on the bunk. He felt the heat her body was giving off. Her warm hand caressed his chest.

"Didn't know you were hiding all of this in your uniform?" Her hand ran down from his chest to his stomach. She leaned in closer to his lips but stopped short of kissing him.

Vlad giggled. "I can't take a tease right now." The tip of his penis peeped out from his shorts.

She looked down to his lap. "I see you have risen to the occasion." Simona was acting out of character, or the image that Vlad had about her.

"This isn't like you at all." Vlad's eyes focused on her chest. He wasn't a religious man, but he prayed that her top to come undone. She leaned in again, but this time kissing him on the neck and gently biting his ear. His prayers were answered as she undid her top and her breasts were fully exposed. He took off her uniform and his shorts were a thing of the past. He didn't care that Simona was acting differently. Maybe she needed a release just as much as he did.

Simona pushed him down on the bunk and climbed on top. Judging by the size of his erection, he was a very willing participant. She straddled him and her dampness between her legs was his guide. She let out a deep moan as he entered her. A satisfying feeling came over him as she slowly milked his cock with the movements of her body. There was no spark or chemistry. This was nothing special, this was just sex. Simona just wanted him inside of her. She just needed to feel the pounding between her legs. This was his quarter, it was his bunk, but Simona was in control. Every movement, every touch, every bead of sweat was her doing. The moans were getting louder and her movements got faster. His hands had a firm grip on her waist feeling the circular motion of her hips. She wanted it and he was going to give it to her. She dragged her fingers down his chest. She leaned her head back as she felt orgasmic urges soaring through her body and let out a series of quiet moans as her body trembled. Her fingers buried into his flesh as she came.  

Vlad rolled on top of her and he continued the pounding that her body craved. Long, hard thrusts and smooth strokes were his repertoires. Her legs wrapped around him, tightening with every lunged. She felt him growing larger inside of her. Scratching her nails down his soaked back. He thrust faster, harder and deeper until he couldn't hold back any longer. Her legs tighten even harder pushing him deeper inside. He let out a loud moan warning her. She needed to feel his warm cum racing in and held him tight as he climaxed.

Simona rested her head on his chest. "When opportunity knocks, you answered." She kissed him on the lips and slightly scratched her nails down his chest and stomach. The smile on her face was a sign to him that she was satisfied and very happy with her decision. "But this wasn't the reason I came to see you."

Vlad rolled into the back of his head. He had no idea what Simona was going to say, but he felt obligated to listen. "What's on your mind? "

Simona sat up onto his bunk. "This mission is out of control. When did things get so messed up? Lydia is smart. She is cunning. She is cold. How did she allow this to happen?" Simona used her fingers to comb through her hair. Before Vlad could say anything, Simona answered her own question. "It's the bitch Faith. She is her weakness. "Simona stood up from the bed and put on her panties. "Faith is a weapon, a fucking tool and should have been treated as such. " Simona's face turned a light shade of red. "I'm afraid that her feeling for her will doom, not just this mission, but for us."

Vlad pulled up his short and stand next to her. "Lydia and Faith got us out of a lot of jams." He folded his arms. "I think you are overreacting. I don't understand your hatred for Faith." He rested his hands on her shoulders. "It's not Faith's fault why we are in this jam. It's SINDRI for turning their backs on us for all we did for them. Lydia will find a way to get us out of this."

Simona slapped his hands off of her. "So, you are with Lydia and that animal." She put the emphasis on the latter

Vlad let out a long sigh. "Yes," he answered. "It is our best option."

"No!" she yelled. She placed her hand on his chest and smiled. "There are other options." She kissed him. "We can take over the ship and turn Lydia in. We can be heroes and save our own hides."

Vlad softly pushed Simona away. "You can't be serious. Faith is loyal to Lydia and I believe Ezi is too." A realization came over Vlad. "This is why you seduced me? You're trying to get me on your side. Are you going to fuck Piet now?"

The smile quickly left Simona's face as she grabbed his manhood with the grip of a vice. She crushed him until he had no choice but to cry and beg for relief, which didn't come. "If you ever applied that I'm some type of slut," she tightened her grip, "I will rip off your dick and ram it down your fucking throat." Her grip became even tighter. "Do we have an understanding?"

Vlad couldn't get any words out. The pain made it hard for him the focus. He nobbed his head to let her know that he understood her completely, but relief still didn't come. Her grip got tighter. Then she finally did him a favor by letting him go. He fell to the floor. The relief came at last, but he was in so much pain, it was hard for him to enjoy the benefits of it.

Simona put on her uniform as Vlad still rolled on the floor. "If you are with me," she said as she put her hair into a pony-tail, "let me know. If not, go fuck yourself." She walked out the quarters leaving Vlad in her wake. But Vlad was right, that was her plan. Simona has no problem using sex as a weapon. She used it discreetly when she was an officer in Star Force to get promotions or better assignments. And she had no problems using it in SINDRI. It was a secret that no one knew about her. Simona had many layers, which made her dangerous. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4K 931 20
2100. A mysterious ship, nicknamed the Chimera, appears in Martian airspace. It bears the symbol of the international space agency, the BASE, but the...
43.3K 4.8K 129
Targeted by superpowered terrorists, an actress is protected by the government's strongest guardian--the same woman who broke her heart two years ago...
223K 8.4K 44
Read Ashes to Rose petals first or y'all might be a little confused " You're my daddy and nobody else's. Understand?" I nodded my head slowly lowkey...
Fallen World Par John T

Science-Fiction

14 0 4
On the precipice of disaster, you rise or you fall. The year, 2097. Humanity discovered that we are not alone in the universe. Our home was invaded...