Unfair Judgement [AU Story] (...

By archivedeeznuts

The AUs. Mistakes? Works of arts? Curious Worlds? Or just... existing places? What are they, exactly? When Er... More

A Glitch in the System
Unloved Reflections
SOULless
Hall of Judges
Chapter 1: Mistakes
Chapter 2: Why?
Chapter 3: Ugly Truths
unrelated to story
Chapter 4: Sleepless Nights Will Soon Burn (1)
Chapter 4: Sleepless Nights Will Soon Burn (2)
Chapter 5: A Foolish Squid V.S. A Ready Octopus
Chapter 6: Despite Everything (Short)
Chapter 7: I've Got a Question for Ya..
bonus thing (not a chapter)
Chapter 8: The Mark of a New Beginning
HHfgcgV SORRY
Chapter 9: Wings
Chapter 10: Sweet Dreams
Happy Pride Month!
Haha more pride shit
Chapter 11: The Siblings Fight
Chapter 12: Let's Start Over
Chapter 13: The VOID in my Core (Important A/N at the end)
Chapter 14: We've Had Quite a Run (FINALE)
Epilogue
Author's Note

INFO

4.5K 118 182
By archivedeeznuts

Characters that are different from their canon selves:

DreamTale! Dream (Dream)

-Male

-Dream is not considered a Sans here, neither is Nightmare. They simply were created with Sans' body as a template.

-He and Nightmare can still die when Sans is killed outside his AU, since their codes are built off Sans.

-Good friends with Lust.

-He sees Nightmare as his brother still, but doesn't refer to him as it.

-UJ!Dream can get irrational thoughts almost immediately, much like Blue.

-Since he was always so comfortable in DreamTale, he doesn't handle negative emotions well which lead to his outburst at Ink.

-Dream acts almost exactly like his canon self, but his mind works differently. He can tend to overthink things, leading to completely different ideas than what he was thinking about. He understands the balance between positivity and negativity here, and is much more logical. It just takes time for him to become rational again.

-Dream is under Nightmare in the multi-verse strong tier list. (5th)

——

____Tale! Sans (Ink)

-Male

-UJ Ink is a bit taller than Classic, but is still shorter than Error; despite not having a canon height in UJ. He is one of the tallest Sans'.

-Instead of his ink splatter being on his right cheek, it's on his left.

-Unlike canon Ink, UJ!Ink has longer pants that stop at his shoes. Reason is because since he fights Error frequently, he might wanna avoid getting rashes and such.

-His jacket doesn't have the jacket fluff like canon Ink. Reason being it got in the way, and was a pain to get paint out of.

-He gets vague and quick flashbacks of his backstory.

-UJ!Ink doesn't fear white/open areas, it just makes him uneasy and uncomfortable.

-His appearance may change throughout the story due to the fact that emotions or not, he is still the god of creativity.

-This Ink still has athazagoraphobia (The fear of being useless/forgotten) which is worse than his oudenophobia.

-This Ink still has oudenophobia (the fear of nothingness) but not as bad as his athazagoraphobia.

-This Ink can still communicate with the true creators, and doesn't make all the AUs despite popular belief along the Sans'.

-Ink disbanded the Star Sans' after Blue left.

-The strongest in the multi-verse.

——

Underswap! Sans (Blue)

-Male

-When Error had kidnapped him, his coding began to slightly glitch out. Luckily, he made it home before it could get tainted any further, but it was still glitched.

-Due to glitching, he can summon his blue eye/gaster blasters. He doesn't use it though since it's unstable, takes up 70% of his magic, isn't even guaranteed it's going to do damage, and the stats for his gaster blasters are constantly changing. (Example: It might kill hundreds one day, but then only scratch someone the next.)

-He cannot portal/teleport across the multi-verse.

-He was the first one to leave the Star Sans'.

-Despite him being mature, he still has a Papyrus' code. Thus meaning he had a good kind heart, and wants to help the best he can.

-He still has the stats of a Sans and is extremely weak in terms of magic.

-Emotional as hell.

-Ranks somewhere in the middle of the strongest in the multi-verse.

——

______! Sans (Error)

-Male

-Slightly taller than canon Error.

-Destiny's chosen child.

-Forced god of destruction.

-Likes chocolate and probably coffee.

-He likes to motivate people and give them confidence due to being around Blue so long.

-He still has haphephobia (fear of touch) but likes hugs regardless.

-He likes to get his blood pumping by sparring, but he doesn't like killing people. There's a difference.

-Referred to as Duncle (The Chara equivalents), Glitch/Glitchy (Ink), etc.

-He is the second strongest in the multi-verse.

——

Major Areas in Multi-verse:

Doodle-sphere:

The doodle-sphere is home to Ink. It holds resemblance to the canon doodle-sphere, but has differences.

It has many abnormal looking islands surrounding a larger island where a house sits on. The house is tan, and has many paints and colors splashed everywhere. Like the canon doodle-sphere, there are doors that lead to the AUs on each island. For every AU that generates, a new island appears.

Each island may vary, depending on the AU. For example, Outertale's island is shaped like a ball that twinkles. It's purple, black, and white with clouds that surround and swirls around the bottom of the island.

The layout of the doodle-sphere is unlimited, with a never ending sky that fades into darkness as it goes up. Papers representing each AU hover around, similar to the islands they appear when a new AU is formed.

The house is used for holding meetings and such, being extremely large.

Omega Timeline (Omega T.M. ):

The Omega Timeline is for the genocide survivors of AU's. The Omega T.M. Started out as a desolate white void, much similar to the Anti-Void- but the Omega T.M. Began to fill up with buildings from different AU's.

The Omega Timeline is never ending like the other voids, and is therefor never finished. Different buildings from different cultures and places are placed here to make it feel more like home. It's an extended underground or town, basically.

The weather cycle has been developed by technology, most likely from Alphys equivalents  and such, but the day and night cycle has yet to be completed.

This Timeline was founded by Core! Frisk, a monochrome child who was cut from their AU completely.

Anti-Void:

This void is Error's home and prison. Voices ring throughout the place, which can only be heard by people that have been glitched. (Even if it's just slightly)

It's a pure white void, with no walls nor ceiling. Blue neon strings hang from above with red SOULs attached to them. How that works, we'll never know.

Error has decorated it since then slightly. He has a few boxes of knitting supplies, some dolls of many characters, and.. that's pretty much it.

Nightmare's Mansion (Nightmare's gang residence):

It's a large mansion, with many rooms for its occupants. Each bedroom may vary on the owner.

It has wooden floorboards with brick walls. The living room is quite large, with a dark carpet under a long black couch. There's a basket in the corner of the room filled with blankets, dolls, etc. that Error had knitted for the gang.

In the long halls, framed photos of the gang hang on the walls. Some even include the Chara equivalents when they'd come over to hang out. The halls are furnished with a few lamps and such, nothing quite special.

There's nothing unique about the mansion compared to other homes, other than the fact it's larger and occupied by the most ex-wanted skeletons.

——

What Should You Know?

Why are the originals so important? If an original Undertale character is killed outside of their AU, so does everyone else that is linked to the character. (For example, if Frisk is killed outside their AU, so will every other Frisk equivalent- not including Aliza from HorrorTale. Aliza is her own character, and just so happens to be the protagonist.)

Can someone permanently die? If someone dies outside their AU, they can never be reset. This applies to everyone that isn't an out-code.

(Quick vocab moment! An out-code is someone who doesn't belong to an AU, or doesn't have one left. (Ink, Error, Core, etc.))

Is there ships? If you didn't read the description, then you should probably know this is a ship-less book. Yes, there might be fluffy moments, but these are COMPLETELY in the platonic or familial sense.

Did the X event happen? Err, sorta. First off, Error found out about Cross and Nightmare's toxic deal, he made a deal of his own to get Nightmare to stop being abusive to Cross. Next, when Cross told him about the X event, Error knew immediately when he saw the vial on Ink's sash, that it could be the end of the multi-verse. He helped Cross and together they fought against Ink. Error tied them up, and Cross took the vial and hid it away. The vial remains untouched in a vault. It doesn't make much sense, since I didn't think of it until now, but hey it's something.

What isn't/is canon here? Well let me list some stuff of the top of my head.

-CPAU is not canon here, nor does it have a multi-verse of its own. It never happened.
-Error kidnapped Blue, but it didn't play out like how it did in the Ask Error blog.
-Underverse is somewhat cannon, but is changed to fit the Error here.
-All canon ships will be canon here. Anything that isn't confirmed, will NOT be made canon here. This goes along with ship-children, who will not exist here.
-Geno, Error, and Fresh are not brothers, but Error acknowledges the fact that the three weren't made by Ink, but Fate.
-Geno and Error are NOT the same person here. I know it's canon, but it isn't here. Don't kill me, I didn't remember this until after I wrote Geno in.

Who's the MAIN antagonist? Fate. But don't worry, she'll get her 'karma' at the end of the story. Ink is more.. in the grey area.

Is there an update schedule? NOPE! Not at all. But I will TRY to get a new chapter every week, but I can't promise anything.

Is this story planned, and is there an ending already set in place? Well, somewhat. I made a few events I want to happen on paper, but they're likely to be scrapped if I can't make it happen. But I DO have an idea of how it ends, but I don't know. All I know is that it will be either bittersweet, or happy.

If you want a specific character to show up more often, please tell me! I'd be happy to research them and add them. Whether it be someone that I haven't even included yet, or a God in Destiny and Fate's realm. I'll try to satisfy, my dude/dudettes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 13.2K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
37.4K 1.9K 16
The multiverse decided, "Ayo, Imma need to make a whole other living thing to handle this Balance shit yo." Though there are restrictions, your boi i...
17.6K 974 7
What if someone pushed reaper into the void while he was visiting outertale? Well nothings going to be the same since reapers no longer in the same m...
1K 67 15
Dream has been invited by his friend Ink to investigate an old building said to be haunted, digging up the past Dream wishes he could just leave behi...