secret baby ~ Jenzie

By deckerstvr

(Completed) in which a girl has a crush on a boy what will happen when this girl sleeps with her crush ? for... More

description
━━━━༺ 1 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 3 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 4 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 5 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 6 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 7 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 8 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 9 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 10 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 11 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 12 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 13 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 14 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 15 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 16 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 17 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 18 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 19 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 20 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 21 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 22 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 23 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 24 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 25 ༻━━━━
━━━━༺ 26 ༻━━━━
e p i l o g u e

━━━━༺ 2 ༻━━━━

4.2K 97 10
By deckerstvr

ᴍᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. It was Friday. Me and Johnny are going to hangout.

Cool

But he didn't tell me the time or location so I decided to text him.

After that I did my morning routine

1. Brush my teeth
2. Take a shower
3. Put my face wash
4. Get dressed
5. And maybe put make up

Since I'm not going anywhere right now. i decided to binge watch any tv show.

It's been about 3 hours of me setting in the same place until I got really hungry so I decided to go eat breakfast since I haven't already.

I went downstairs and made 3 pancakes for myself and drank orange juice and then I went back upstairs. I decided to wear something and go walk because I really need to lose some weight.

I wore a sports bra and a sports pants and then I went downstairs and outside of my house and then I walked for about an hour and a half now. Until I got tired and then I went back home.

I decided to take a shower since I'm sweaty right now.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

After I took a shower I decided to pack a small bag for the sleepover. I wore a comfortable blue hoodie and a black leggings and then I went to Johnny's house. It was about 15 minutes far. So I just went walking.

I was there after the 15 longest minutes in my life.

When I arrived I knocked the door. I waited for about 1 minute and then johnny opened the door.

"Hey" he greeted me. "Hey" I said. He gave me space so I can enter the house.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

We watched a movie and cuddled. I was so sleepy since my sleep time is right now. But I wanted to be awake so I can cuddle with him more.

I love him so much. He wasn't my first love but he is my true love. We've been dating for 2 months now. And they are the happiest two months of my life.

After the movie ended. He did something I didn't want to do right now.

He .....

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗

To know what Johnny did make sure to be tuned to read the next chapter.

7 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 950 33
Johnny, an escaped criminal takes shelter in a innocent, kind girls home but she doesn't know his true identity and he doesn't know that her dad is t...
235K 7.5K 43
Mackenzie Ziegler is 17, happy, and loving life. She has a wonderful group of friends that surround her with happiness; Lauren, Maisy, Johnny, Saryna...
120K 5.7K 25
࿐ྂ。and that's what we were, a simple cliché! - mxmtoon! in which johnny orlando and mackenzie ziegler can't decide if they're...
77.3K 1.7K 49
You go to school with him. You can't hide that you like him and neither can he. How does it all start? Is it a classic Cliché love story? Or is it a...