Winx Club - Flora's lost

By hipzomb1e

Flora leaves the Winx. None of the Winx could find her, they eventually continue their lives. Almost seven y... More

character list
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 12

1.1K 18 0
By hipzomb1e

Someone uninvited walked in.

Sky and Bloom saw him, and walked to him.

"Dude, what are you doing here?" Sky asked him.

"I still mis her, I want her back now!" Helia said to them. "Being without her still hurts. Even though it's been so long, you think I would be fine be now...?"

"Of course you're not, Helia" Bloom put a hand on his shoulder. "You've been together for so long. But it's time to expect that Flora found someone else"

"I can't. I'm going to fight for her!" with that, Helia walked into the crowd of people.

Flora was sitting at the bar with her friends, already totally drunk.

"Omg, "Tiffany said enthusiastic, "aren't that Stella and Brandon? The Winx and specialist?"

"Didn't they break apart like 6 years ago? What are they doing here?" Peach asked confused.

"I heard that they got into a fight with the nature fairy!" Megan told them. "After their fight, nature girl was never seen again! She just disappeared"

"Still... what are they doing in NY, on your party, Fall?!" Peach asked again, totally enthusiastic and drunk. "You should say hi!"

"And I will!" Flora took another shot, then stood up and walked in Stella's way. Halfway, When her friends couldn't see her, Flora walked to the bathroom.

Flora locked the door behind her. She hold herself onto the sink, looking into the mirror. Flora saw her own reflection.

"I look a mess" she said to herself and laughed a bit. Then Flora took the pills out of her pocket, there were 4 left. She took a glass of water and swallowed the pills with the water. Then walked out of the bathroom.

Stella and Brandon saw her.

"Hey Flora!" Stella said.

"Hey Stella!" Flora said to happy. She gave her and Brandon a big hug. "I missed you soooooo much!"

"We missed you to?" Brandon said doubting, looking at Stella, who looked confused back.

"Pfff I'm so hot!" Flora said. "Let's go swim! There's a pool on the roof!"

"Sweetie, I don't think that's a good idea..." Stella told her.

"I agree" Brandon followed. "Maybe you should go to bed"

"Noooo, it's a party!"

Benjamin joined the conversation. "Hey Angel" he kissed her. "Hey Stella, Brandon!"

"I'm sweating, you wanna come swim?" Flora asked Benjamin.

"Sure let's go!" And the two walked off.

Stella and Brandon didn't know what to say, so they decided to search for the others.

Bloom and Sky stood in the middle of the room, looking at where Helia was going, when Timmy and Tecna came up to them.

"We found the location of where the picture was send from!" Timmy started. "It's here. In this house! By an iPhone 8 Plus, owned by the Lewis company!"

"Lewis?" Bloom thought out-loud. "Isn't that the company Flora is working for?"

"Yes! We did some research," Tecna followed, "and the company is owned by the father of Benjamin!"

"So that must mean that Benjamin send the picture! We have to find him and stop him! Let's get the others!"

The Winx and Specialists (apart from Helia) gathered around in the kitchen.

"It's from Benjamin's phone!" Bloom said.

"What is?" Stella asked confused.

"The picture!" Tecna explained. "It must be Benjamin all along! But why would he want the power?"

"That doesn't matter right now! We have to get Flora somewhere safe" Aisha followed. "Anyone know where she's?"

"The pool!" Brandon and Stella said at the same time.

Everyone looked confused at them, then they all went to the elevator.

Flora and Benjamin were sitting on a chair on the roof of the penthouse. Looking at the city of New York in the dark. Flora's head was laying on Benjamin's shoulders.

"Angel, you're okay?" Benjamin asked concerned.

"I'm just... so hot" Flora said sweating.

"You want something to eat? You look pale"

"No thanks, I'm not hungry". Flora stood up, "Maybe I should just walk for a few seconds".

Right then, the Winx and Specialists walked in.

"Flora!" Musa yelled.

"Something wrong?" Benjamin stood up and looked at them.

"You can drop the act," Brandon said, "we know it's you!"

"You are the one that wants 'the greatest power'. Why?!" Aisha asked mad.

Benjamin just stood there confused.

"Tell us!" Riven almost screamed.

"Guys, relax" Flora told them, she sounded tired and looked very pale. But they didn't hear her.

"Come on, tell us. What do you want with the power, Benjamin?" Bloom followed.

"I seriously don't know what you guys are even talking about" Benjamin answered.

"Drop the act, we know you do" Timmy said. "We saw that a picture was send from a iPhone located right here, with you fathers company name on it"

"So?" Benjamin answered. "There are over 40 people at this party working for my father. They got a phone from the company to and there address is also right here"

The Winx and Specialists looked at each other. They didn't think of that.

Right at that moment, Helia also came to the roof.

"Why is everyone here?" He asked.

Suddenly, everyone heard a splash of water behind them, and they turned around to the pool.

"Flora?" Musa asked out loud.

But before someone else could say something, Benjamin run to the pool. He saw Flora laying in there, she was unconscious and had blood on her head.

Benjamin throw his phone on the ground and jumped into the pool. He swam underwater and took Flora. Benjamin put her on the edge of the pool. The Winx and Specialists run to him.

"Get some towels from the room right from the door!" He screamed, and Aisha run to there to get towels.

Flora's whole body was shaking.

"Nonono" Benjamin hold Flora's pols to feel her heartbeat.

"What going on?" Bloom asked him stressing.

"Her heartbeat is getting slower. Someone call an ambulance!" Benjamin was giving Flora CPR.

"Maybe I can heal her" Bloom suggested. "I have magic, remember?"

Bloom went sit next to Flora, holding her hands above Floras body. Bloom closed her eyes and magic cake out of her hands.

This lasted for a few seconds, but nothing happened.

"It... it didn't work..." bloom said sad and surprised.

Aisha came back with the towel. Benjamin took them fast and put them around Flora.

Benjamin felt her pulse again. He then let out a few teardrops and hugged her.

"Is she..." Musa asked.

"Yes" Benjamin cried.

The Winx and Specialists all started to drop a few tears to.

It was silent for a few minutes. The only sound that you could hear was the music from the party.

Benjamin was still holding Flora. "Please, don't leave me" he whispered.

A teardrop fell on flora's body. And suddenly, a bright light came out of her.

Everyone looked at Flora. She still was laying quiet, not moving.

A few second later, Floras eyes opened and she started coughing up water.

Benjamin hugged her again. "I got you, it's gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

835 106 15
This is a story based on the Winx Club. This is a story focused on Flora, it's a story of her being an assassin and having a mission to go steal Bloo...
49.6K 1.1K 43
//Sequel to Winx Club - Flora's in Trouble! After yet another battle against the Wizards of the Black Circle, the Winx leave the evil men locked up a...
14.2K 156 31
We're The Winx! Follow Bloom, Phoebe, Stella, Flora, Aisha, Tecna, and Musa live their daily life on Magix world, among lessons, loves, quarrels and...
20.3K 516 46
Valtor tricks Diaspro and didn't give her a love potion but an obsession potion, making Sky so in love with Bloom it's obsession now And he will now...