The beauty of us (Starco)

Por percyjackson393

When Marco reads Star diary he finds out something that will inevitably change their relationship. Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
The author here
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Ideas
Chapter 11
Im stuck
Chapter 12
Cover
Chapter 13.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A.N.
Chapter 22

Chapter 14.

136 7 3
Por percyjackson393

Staying with Tom seemed to me more comfortable then Marco. I hush the doubts in my mind and do my best to put on a brave face. Even if I wanted to be with Marco it was so hard to tell him how i felt. I'd made the decision, I would stay with Tom till I further decided what I wanted to do about saying on Earth. I loud rap on the window snaps me out of my thoughts. I throw open my window.
"Hi Tom." My voice is shaky from the past 24 hours.
He doesn't say anything just steps through the window and embraces me.
"It's going to be ok Star." He whispers in my ear as he pulls away.
He looks me in the eyes and smiles gentle.
"Ready to go?"
"Ready as I'll ever be." We step into his carriage and we're off to hell. I glance back into my room to the creamy white envelope.
My letter would be the one thing I leave to Marco Diaz.

A.N.- sorry for such a short update, I'm going on a date and I have to go get ready. Have a great day and I'll update ASAP.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

261K 7.6K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
75K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
1.2M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...