Fallen [on hold]

By PipPish

-IAN HECOX FANFICTION- Im Catherine Brooks, at the age of 21 years old. And it has been 7 months since this w... More

- Chapter 1 -
- Chapter 2 - Bingo~
- Chapter 3 - Electricity
Chapter 4 - Names?
Chapter 5 - Infected
Chapter 6 - Cries
Chapter 7 - Weird...
Chapter 8 - Discussion
Chapter 9 - Discussion 2
Chapter 10 - Amazing!
Chapter 11 - Falling for her
Chapter 12 - Should I?
Chapter 13 - A couple?
Chapter 14 - Nicknames
Note le note
Chapter 15-New People
Chapter 16 - Jealousy
Chapter 18 - Apologies And Magic
Chapter 19- Random Stuff
Chapter 20- Lost Companion?
Chapter 21- Training
Chapter 22- Worth a shot
-gasps- Another Note?!

Chapter 17 - A Companion and Going Back

61 2 13
By PipPish

Catherine's POV

Whilst flying, I heard faint screaming way far off.

Perhaps its just me..

Flying nearer, I hear the voice of a man screaming help.

"HELP! HELP!" Someone pleaded.

'Where is that voice coming from?' I swiftly flew, hoping to find the figure.

There it was. A man with blonde hair, shooting Corrupted souls, but was probably running out of ammo.

I swiftly flew down and striked the Corrupted Souls with lightning, shocking them and fell to the ground dead.

"Who... W-what?!" The man looked confused.

"It's okay, Im not a threat." I said, telling them to calm down.

"T-t-thank y-you." The boy managed to say, I nodded as if to say 'You're Welcome'.

"Well, Im Catherine Gigi Brooks, but call me Catherine or Cath."

"I'm F-Felix Kjellberg. Just Felix is fine." He said, smiling..

"Wait.. You mean you ARE The 'PewDiePie'?"

"Whoa, I haven't seen a bro for so long. But yes, Im that PewDiePie." He chuckled.

"Oh... Where's Marzia?" I asked, making him frown.

"Shes.... Gone." Felix looked really sad. Now I feel bad.

"Ohh... Uhh. Sorry for bringing it up." I apologized

"Yeah... It's fine." Felix said, slightly smiling..

"Hey Catherine. I wanted to ask how you did that flying and lightning thing." Felix said. Oh, which reminds me... I have to go back to the ship!

'... But what about the whole Hailey and Ian thing?'

We'll stay away 2-3 days, then come back. We need the break you know.

I guess its settled then.

"Well.. Actually Felix, I have powers. And I only have two for now, but I would get more in order to end all of this." I explained.

"Also, back on my ship, there are others. But sad to say, we can't return for now." I added.

"But.. Why?" Felix asked.

"Well... B-boy problems... Heh, more like BITCH problems." I chuckled and he nodded in understanding.

"Okay, we'll go there when you're ready bro." Felix encouraged me and I smiled.

"Thanks for understanding Felix..."

----- Time skip to after 2-3 days brought to you by A Lazy Human Being.

Ian's POV

It's been three days since Catherine left. And by that time, Me and Hailey are...

...... Dating. Well, the 'not kind really.. But kind of'' Kind of dating. But everyone really thinks we are though. I'd consider

Well she's funny and cool and all... And she cheered me up yesterday (A.N. You can guess how.) and she really likes me as well.

So I wake up, with Hailey by my side, waking up.

(Guessing what they did, you can say Hailey is quite naked)

"Morning babe." I greeted.

"Yeah. Morning hon." She woke up, got dressed and left my room.

Sigh. Just like everyday.

To be honest, everyone is really upset around me and Hailey. And without Catherine, its much much worser.

But think about that night...

.. Didn't she say she loved me?

... Did she?

Snap out of it Ian, you have a girlfriend. Hailey is the one.

... Didnt Catherine said I was the one for her?

I always wanted Cather-

NO.. Hailey. I always wanted Hailey as my number one.

Enough drama, we have another day ahead of us.

Kalel's POV

Here's to another lazy day.

This place isn't the same without Catherine around. I'm much much upset so. I mean, don't get me wrong Anthony, Mari, and my cats always keep me company but without Catherine... It's kinda.... Gloomy. You know?

Also, Ian and Hailey are DATING. Yeah, DATING. I thought Ian liked Catherine. LOVED even. But after her disappearance, his loved for her suddenly vanished and moved on to Hailey?!

Im really pissed when Im near them. They ARE the reason she went off.

Well, maybe not Ian in some point. It's usually Hailey Horny Harper. God! I hate thinking about her.

After Cath flew off, the only remnant she left was Ruff. Im far more concerned about Ruff. Everyday he waits by the port, hoping Catherine comes home. Yes, he comes home by night. But if you try to convince him to come home anytime before that, he'd go back and wait for her. Heck, he's even out now!

'... I hope she comes back, I hope she does.' I said to practically no one.

...... And suddenly, I see figures by far away. Probably nothing.

.. Or something.

It's getting closer and closer and there are figures now.

I heard Ruff bark and ran to the figure.

They were coming closer and I could see familiar faces... Felix and...

Catherine.

I bursted to tears and ran to her.

"Catherine!" I hugged her and cried by doing so.

"I missed you Catherine. All of us did." She smiled.

"Thanks Kalel. Perhaps Hailey didn't" She joked and we both laughed.

I heard her mumble "Maybe Ian didn't miss me too", which made her frown.

"He does deep inside." I assured her, which made her smile again.

"Hey Kalel, you are familiar with him right?" Catherine pointed to Felix, who was waving..

"FELIX! NICE TO SEE YOU!" I screamed and both of them laughed.

"Haha, nice to see you too Kalel." Felix smiled.

"Hey Kalel? Why were you-" Anthony stood there stunned. He ran over to us and was totally overjoyed.

"CATHERINE! PEWDS!! OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU HERE! IM SO GLAD TO SEE YOU!" Anthony was really happy. He hugged both of them, smiling widely.

"Shush Anthony, Someone might wake up now." Well that advice was too late cause Mari woke up too.

"OH. MY. GOD.... HI." We all laughed and had a little group hug altogether.

"What the hell is all that noise you guys are making?" Ian was awake, still in his pajamas. Seeing Catherine, he bursted into tears.

"Wha... Catherine.... How..."

"Hi Ian." Catherine waved at Ian, making Ian smile and hugged her.

"I missed you... S-so much." Ian said, crying.

Did he just forget he has a girlfriend right now? Meh, dont ruin the moment.

They both let go of the hug and Ian greeted Felix a warm welcome.

Suddenly, a wild bitch appears!

"Oh my god. Is that Pewds?" Hailey ran to Felix.

"Oh, Hi Im Felix or Pewds." Felix introduced himself.

"Oh silly, I knew that. Im Hailey! Hailey Harper." Felix face turned to a somehow sad face. Im guessing Catherine told them?

"Oh, yeah, sure- Hey Catherine can you show my to my room?" Felix quickly changed the subject, making Hailey confused

"Gladly." Catherine agreed and took him to the room next to hers.

-------- Later by Lunch----

Catherine's POV

"So... What's up?" Kalel asked.

"Oh... Im good.. I guess." I answered.

It's been kinda silent except for Hailey and Ian.

"So Ian, would you rather... Kiss JB or marry Honey Boo Boo?" She smiled.

"Well.... I'd rather have you." Ian winked while Hailey slightly giggled.

Kalel told me that they've been dating while I was gone...

... I just dont get it.

Why would Ian choose Hailey instead of me?

What does she have that I dont?

..... Why can't I be his One and Only?

... Why cant I?

"Yo Catherine!" Mari called, making me snap back to reality.

"Huh? What?"

"Well... I was wondering.. Well actually, Kalel was wondering if you guys could practice?" said Mari.

"Practice?" Felix asked.

"Oh, right... Also Felix, I have to ask you. Have you been like... Hit by lightning?" I asked.

"Well.... Yes. But it was bearable." Felix answered.

I smiled, then continued.

"Then that means you, too, have powers."

"Whoa! Bro that's awesome." Felix was in awe.

"Yeah... But Catherine.. What about the last companion?" Anthony asked.

Honestly, I dont know. Must the Prophecy be wrong? Is there something Im missing? Or... Could the Prophecy include something else than just humans?.

"Im not sure. But until that companion would arrive, we should keep on practicing." Everybody nodded.

----------- Later that afternoon --Outside • u • ------------

"Wooo! Go Ian!" Hailey cheered. It's damn annoying. This is not a friggin' game.

"Hailey, if you think this shit is all a game, then I suggest you go to the edge of the ship, jump, fall down to the water and struggle to breathe, then end your life." I said annoyed, making everybody chuckle.

"You could've just said stop." Ian said.

" Yes I could. But that won't make her stop nonetheless." I ended.

"Now, let's continue the practice! So Felix, what's your power?" I asked Felix.

"Uhh... I dont know." Felix said.

"Well, close your eyes, clear your mind, and think about your power." I instructed Felix and he quickly followed.

Then suddenly, he had a copy of himself on his right. We gasped

"What?" Felix looked confused.

Turning to his right, he saw his clone

"OH JAVLA HELVETE! WHAT. THE. FUCK." He cursed, we all laughed.

"Oh Felix, I think your power for now is Duplication!" I said, still laughing.

"I can see that. Why is he standing still though?" Felix asked.

"Perhaps you could control it?" Kalel suggested.

"Perhaps." Felix mumbled.

"Hey there BIIITCH!" His clone said.

"Why in the world would you let him say that?" Mari giggled.

"Cause its funny."

"True." Mari agreed.

"Hey, dont you agree poods is fab?" It spoke again.

"Why yes!" I answered in a british accent.

"YAAAS. Poods gets duh ladies." The clone danced hilariously.

"Well, lets continue practicing, Felix, continue working with your clone." I said and Felix nodded.

"Well Kalel, want to find out yours?" Kalel nodded, concentrating.

"Hmm, I can't really sense anything." Kalel mumbled then suddenly, a force field of some sorts was formed.

"Whoa. Force fields?" Anthony said, amazed.

"Guess so. Continue on that Kalel. Anthony, your turn." I said, turning to Anthony.

"Alright, here we go." Anthony concentrated...

He lift his hand, shooting out an orb, turning into a portal. He made another one, shooting it behind him. He made a little shortcut to the ship.

"Well done Mr. Padilla, you can now cross through portals to go to the ship."

I chuckled.

"Well, thaaaanks." Anthony smiled. "But it could be limited to the places I know." He added. I just nodded to his realization.

"Well..." Face him Catherine, it's no big deaaal. He only broke your heart.

DAMN YOU BRAIN. Okay, focus. You can do this.

"Ian, your turn." I turned to Ian, who was chatting and smooching with Hailey.

"Be right back Hailz." Ian waved to Hailey.

"Geez, you guys act like you wont see each others for an hour."

"Well, unlike you, we are TOGETHER. We love each other." Ian said to my face.... I began crying.

"FINE THEN! I DONT CARE, STAY WITH HER UNTIL THE WORLD ENDS BECAUSE OF YOUR FUCKING DECISION." I ran back to the ship, crying. Ian called me, but that wont bother me. I went inside my room. Only.. It wasn't mine and Mari's room. It was Felix's.

But whatever. It's not like his here.

Right on que, he came from the door. Shit. This'll be akward.

"C-Catherine? You... A-alright?" Felix stuttured, probably not trying to anger me.

"No.. Not really." I sigh. "Ian just... He.." I try to find the right words to say.. But nothing would fit.

"Hey, it's okay" He comforted me.

"I dont get why Ian would hurt you." He said, smiling.

"Heh. Why?" I ask.

"Because..." He paused for a while.

"Eftersom du är den vackraste flickan i världen" He spoke in his swedish language.

"W-what?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said quickly.

"Oh okay."

I heard a sentence under his breath..

"Because you are the most beautiful girl in the world."

-OOOOH HEEEEEEY!

Were getting a little PewdsxCatherine action here huh?

- Blows trumpet.

I didn't update? Whaaa?

Sorry. I'll hug you. You dont wanna? Okay.

School is taking me away... NAH JK.

It's just cause of all the activities we do. Due tomorrow, due today, DEADLINES BRO.

But Im still trying to update daily. Dont worry. Im trying mah best to impress you.

Cause you guys are the best!

200+ reads? OMG

Like I said, Same or not, you guys are the BEST for reading this tiny contraption of a fanfic I made up.

Alright, thats it! See you in the next chapter!

Toodles Folks!

-Pip

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 20 47
45 Days (Septiplier Chat Story; Day Series #1) What will you do if someone message you? Will you freak out? Or, message him/her back? That's what hap...
44.8K 806 38
jack manifold x reader fanfic "you never realise how much the people closest to you can surprise you...until they do" "i guess so, but i really never...
37.3K 1.1K 24
Ally was in the orphanage for, well, forever. Her parents gave her up as a kid. They said they weren't ready, as she was told by the orphanage ladies...
20.7K 1.8K 59
There once was a girl who had a little curl right in the middle of her forehead, and when she was good she was very, very good, but when she was bad...