The Strongest Hero (Reader X...

Per SovereignOfTheDark

Reader x Harem fanfic. Everyone wants to become a hero at some point in their life, to become the pillar of t... Més

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
BAD NEWS
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Quick update!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 7

4.1K 57 22
Per SovereignOfTheDark

Yo, new chapter! Took me a while to start writing because writer's block is a bitch lol. As I promised in the last chapter, here are the results of everyone that passed, please enjoy :D

After the exams were finally over, we decided to head for the cafeteria to buy something to eat, we sat down with our meals and had a chat about different topics. At first, we talked about what move I used during my fight with Mr. Aatrox, I explained to them that I used a special kind of ability that only a specific type of swords possess.

"(Y/N), wait... Let me understand this, so you activate that ability by saying Ban..kai? Isn't that a little excessive? I mean what if the opponent knows of your ability and somehow counters it? B...But I guess you defeating Mr. Aatrox did look very cool..."Lux says as she quickly takes a sip from her cocktail.
"Well, me saying Bankai is just boasting I guess, I like to show off," I tell her as I too take a sip from the same flavored cocktail, "Wow Lux, this cocktail is hella good, thank you for recommending this to me, if you have anything else to recommend, please do so, seems like we both have similar taste in food," I say as I wink at her.
Lux's face turned red in embarrassment at seeing me wink at her before Irelia wondered out loud"So, how strong is your Bankai? I understand that you have multiple but how strong are they?"
"It depends on which one I use, some increase my damage output, others heal me and some give me fire abilities, for example, the one I used during my fight with Mr. Aatrox is powerful but very limited, I only use it when I fight one opponent at a time.
Irelia then nods, she seems to have gotten the gist of it. I then notice that Ezreal and Kayn are playing cards, seems like Kayn is winning, but I also notice Ahri who is very deep in thought while having a worried expression, I take a guess and ask her if its about the exams.
"Is it the exams?"
"H..Huh?"
"The exams. Are they the reason you look so worried?"
"Sigh, well, yes, I was never so worried in my life, you see, this is my one and only chance to join the Academy. I can't wait another year..."
I then giggle a little, "Are you seriously worried? Look at Ez, he probably did the worst out of us 6 and yet, he seems so happy even though he's losing to Kayn. Worrying now is not going to change anything... You'll pass, I guarantee it." I say as I sit face to face with Ahri.
"T...Thanks... I really needed that motivation." Ahri says in a quiet voice.
Irelia then out of nowhere says "Is that L-o-v-e that I'm sensing here?"
"Irelia! Stop it!"
"Nope! Not gonna!"
*Aaaand here they go again*
We all then proceed to talk about other topics like the exams or the weather, and in other news, Ezreal seems to have tied the score.
We finish our cocktails and head back outside.

"So, seems like there's nothing else to do, the results will be out tomorrow, that's what Mrs. Fiora said, right?" I ask.
"Yup, tomorrow at 11 am sharp, guess we'll have to part ways for now."
Everyone nods and pick their bags up, Ahri, Lux and Irelia head to the left Ez and Kayn to the right and me alone forward.
"Goodbye, everyone! Till tomorrow!"
*Well then, I guess that's done, I think I should go to the market first before going home, need a book to entertain me, I should have a little bit of money left*
As I open my bag and pick up my wallet, I notice how light it feels, more so than usual, I open my wallet only to discern that there's nothing there.
*FUCK! I forgot that I loaned some money to Ezreal! Damn it! And here I was excited to buy a new book to read for the night...Sigh, guess I'll have to reread some books that I have at home.*

While I'm on my way home I sense something unusual... Footsteps. I live in a secluded area in the forest, nobody would be here at this time unless they're following me or just here to pick some flowers, after all, beautiful flowers grow here. I'll have to act as if didn't notice the person, I guess I should test and see which one it is, if the footsteps get faster and louder it's after me if it stays the same then it's a stranger. I pick up the pace and would you look at that, the footsteps get louder, I stop and decide to talk to the one following me.
"I know you're following me, show yourself before this gets ugly really fast.
Silence...
*Hmph, I can't sense any aura, seems like it's not a humanoid.*
"Sigh, I had a really long day today so please, just show yourself."
Shsks
*Footsteps! Here it comes!*

The monster that I thought was after me... Is a small and harmless rabbit.
*Seriously?!*
"C'mere lil buddy, you gave me a little scare haha."
*I've been on the edge for a couple of days now... I really should relax.*
After 15 minutes I finally arrive home. Home sweet home, I put my bag down and jump to my bed.
*Ohhh maaan I really needed this. Well then, today was a really interesting day... First, meeting Ahri, Lux, and Irelia and then Ezreal and Kayn. After that, I had to fight Mr. Aatrox, the guy was really tough, and not to forget the weird meeting with Professor Ryze, what an interesting day... Guess I'll read a little before I call it a day.*

-Dream sequence-
I find myself in a secluded area, a very lonely and bright place. The man in front of me is wearing a black robe, seems like this is him again...
"Ughhh, did you wake me? Old man.
"Yes I did, and what do you mean 'old man'? I am the same age as you, though I look a lot older."
"Well, I guess you started aging the moment I picked you up, but before we proceed, let me stretch a little. And done, Alright, what is it?"
"You did well in your fight today although you could've finished it faster, why did you pick a tricky Bankai like Katen Kyokotsu instead of me, a power type?"
"I wanted to make the fight last a little, it's not every day that I get to fight strong opponents and have fun."
"Fair enough, moving on, which one of the three do you like? Because they're quite keen on you."
"You talking about Ahri, Lux, and Irelia? Well... That's a hard decision. Give me some time, today was the first day, after all, I need to know them better to answer that question. If you're asking me who I like now, I guess I like the three of them equally."
"Hoho, is that so? Look at you, the first day and you already made yourself a harem, I'm proud of you."
"Oh shut up... If there's nothing more I'm going back."
"Yes, there's nothing else. Goodnight, (Y/N)."

-Dream sequence End-

Ugh, the light... It's so bright, damn it, I really need to get some curtains.
"Welp seems like it's almost 10 am I have to get up now, new day, new me. Let's see what the day has in store for me."
I get up, do some pushups and head to the bathroom to... Well, you know what. After I'm done I brush my teeth, fix my hair and go back to my room to pick which clothes I'll wear today.
*Did I gain weight? What the hell?*
After I discern that I've actually gained more weight I go back down and do even more pushups.

Ahri POV

"What to wear, what to wear...Hmm, maybe this? No, too colorful, what about this? Nope too bland... What about this? Perfect! Oh man, I really hope (Y/N) likes this. Speaking of (Y/N), the results get revealed at 11 am right? Hope I meet him before anyone else, so let me just check what time it is."
6:42
"Oh..."

Lux POV
"Alrighty! I'm done with my morning workout now it's time to drink some tea and read a book before I leave, hmm, I wonder if (Y/N) likes reading."

Irelia POV
"zzzzzzzzzzzzzz."

(Y/N) POV

"997, 998, 999 and finally 1000. Oh man, that was harder than I thought, guess it's time to head out now."
"[Good luck.]"
"Huh? Was that you old man?"
"[How many times have I told you to stop calling me old man!? And yeah t'was me.]"
"It's pretty rare of you to talk during the day, anything special?"
"[No, I just have a feeling it's gonna be a good day today.]"

25 minutes later...
*Ahh, back at the alley where I was lost and where I met the girls, I'm getting a little bit of nostalgia even though that was literally yesterday.*

Instead of being lost like a dumbass I now know my way to school, bless the girls for being there yesterday otherwise who knows when I would've found the school yesterday. As I continue walking I notice that on the left the cocky guy from yesterday is trying to hit on girls, it takes approximately 3 seconds for the girls to reject him, how cruel. And on the right, I see a guy and a girl holding hands that look like, birds? My guess would be that they're Vastaya, rare to see them around humans but I guess politics have changed since the Void creatures attacked. As I walk forward I notice a big billboard with everyones names on it. I was informed that the results we're going to be revealed private and not on a goddamn huge billboard! Talk about privacy. After finally being near enough to see the small letters I see that the students are mixed in 2 classes, Class A and Class B, the classes are as follows.

Class A:
Teacher: Mrs. Fiora Laurent
Students:
Ahri
Akali
Darius
Ezreal
Kayn
(Y/N)
Jinx
Irelia
Rakan
Xayah
Lux
Riven
Draven
Yasuo
Taliyah
Garen
If you have any questions please seek Mrs. Fiora.

Class B
Teacher: Mr. Swain Jericho
Kayle
Morgana
Zed
Syndra
Ekko
Talon
Katarina
Vladimir
Vayne
Varus
Soraka
Sarah Fortune
Lulu
Veigar
Leona
Diana
If you have any questions please seek Mr. Swain.

Noises could be heard, some happy others sad, but the most important thing is that I passed and I'm in a class with everyone from yesterday, what a coincidence eh?

End of chapter 7!
Chapter 8 coming soon!

Please note that the characters in this story are all teens. The school staff obviously aren't.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

67.9K 2.1K 22
High school, the bane of any and all teenager's lives. Most of them want to be in relationships, build friendships, have fun, drink, do drugs, have s...
6.1K 47 9
In the mid afternoon, Y/n was training with his parents until a portal opened revealing three men, they invited one kid to join and y/n agreed to wit...
87.6K 1.9K 13
Highschool AU Harem x Male reader You were just and average looking student, but somehow a lot of girls are into you. Even the teachers.
91 0 24
The High School of Selected Vindicators houses students that are above all others in their abilities and share the same wish, to become a superhero i...