I Love You Dangerously

By purplekookie09

As Kim Taehyung was bought by highest bidder, they tangle him with chains as his leash and brought him to his... More

CHAPTER 1: THE END TO A NEW BEGINNING
Chapter 2: RANDOM DIGITS
CHAPTER 3: MASTER
CHAPTER 4: MIDNIGHT'S EYE
CHAPTER 5: GUNS N' MONEY
CHAPTER 6: DISGUST
CHAPTER 7: THE WALK
CHAPTER 8:BE FINE
CHAPTER 9: CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM
CHAPTER 10: HOSEOK
CHAPTER 11: HOSEOK 2
CHAPTER 12: WHO ARE YOU?
CHAPTER 13: HIM
CHAPTER 15: BIRTH OF CHAOS
CHAPTER 16: DON'T MESS WITH TAEHYUNG
CHAPTER 17: WELCOME TO THE GANG
CHAPTER 18: DON'T HURT ME
CHAPTER 19: GOOD MORNING
CHAPTER 20: DO YOU LIKE ME?
CHAPTER 21: TICKLE
CHAPTER 22: OPINIONS IN DIFFERENT STORIES
CHAPTER 23: PILLOWTALK
CHAPTER 24: DON'T DENY
CHAPTER 25: HIDDEN EYES
CHAPTER 26: JEALOUS?
CHAPTER 27: BACK TO WORK
CHAPTER 28: JOIN ME
CHAPTER 29: FIND HER
CHAPTER 30: DEAD?
CHAPTER 31: JIMIN AND LISA
CHAPTER 32: OFFER
CHAPTER 33: UNREQUITED
CHAPTER 34: TAKE CARE OF YOU
CHAPTER 35: I DON'T KNOW WHY, BUT I NEED YOU
CHAPTER 36: DRUNKEN KISS
CHAPTER 37: WAKE UP
CHAPTER 38: BEACH?! BITCH
CHAPTER 39: YACHT
CHAPTER 40: I'LL COME BACK
CHAPTER 41: UNDER YOUR CAPTIVITY
CHAPTER 42: CLOSE TO ESCAPING
CHAPTER 43: HER STORY
CHAPTER 44: FOUND
CHAPTER 45: SCARS TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL
CHAPTER 46:I MISSED YOU, FATHER
CHAPTER 47:DAY ONE
CHAPTER 48: RUN AWAY WITH YOU
CHAPTER 49: HANG ON
CHAPTER 50: INTO THE WOODS
CHAPTER 51: TIME IS TICKING
CHAPTER 52: MISTAKEN
CHAPTER 53: BLUR
CHAPTER 54: ARE WE GOING TO FIGHT BECAUSE OF THIS?
CHAPTER 55: CAN'T GET OVER YOU
CHAPTER 56: FAMILIAR NAMES
CHAPTER 57: ALWAYS IN MY HEART
CHAPTER 58: YOU?!

CHAPTER 14: NOT EASY

14.7K 604 274
By purplekookie09

[MEANWHILE AT TAEHYUNG]

He has been averting his gazes ever since they got to the living room after breakfast.

"What's wrong, Tae?" Jungkook tried to make the dog face him but he just couldn't turn his head.

'I don't know how to face you after yesterday. I just thought about it again and it's driving me crazy, making me want to be a human right in front of you. Yet I saw you differently the moment your intense eyes locked into mine yesterday. I don't know honestly, I keep seeing you under another light.'

Hoseok's smile disappeared and it was replaced with concern. "Jungkook, what happened to him?"

Jungkook approached Taehyung, who attempted to avoid him.

"Tae, please listen to me. Just for now at least. I want to talk to you."

Taehyung still averted his gaze.

'Talk to me? Thanks to you I feel more tensed.'

"Why do you have to look super tense today? That's not the Tae I knew. Come on, don't be like this." Jungkook pleaded.

He still didn't look at the dark haired man.

"Eyes, Tae." his gaze kept going everywhere

"Look at me!" He still didn't follow his demand

Jungkook has little to no patience, he forcefully grabbed Taehyung by the collar.

"If I say look at me, you better. I am not putting up for your bullshit if you insist." He glared at the hybrid.

"You scared him, Jungkook." Hoseok told him.

"Well he needs a dash of dominance sometimes." He growled at Taehyung.

"Look at him, he's literally terrified now!" Hoseok pointed out.

Jungkook irritably sighed "Be lucky you got away with it. Next time I won't be this nice to you." He pointed at Taehyung and walked away.

He turned for the last time to glare at Hoseok and went on his way.

The orange haired male went to the wolf and knelt down before him "Don't worry about him. He's just really strict so next time just follow what he says. I know there are times we don't follow instructions but he isn't the person to mess with like that."

'The way he grabbed my collar, shit.'

[MEANWHILE AT JUNGKOOK]

"Let's do this somewhere, boss." A blonde woman with a red dress straddled Jungkook on his office chair, stared at his brown eyes so seductively whilst biting her red lips.

Jungkook continued to leave kisses on the blonde woman while grinding on her.

He needed to forget the man he met

He needed to feel like man again

He needed to remind himself that he likes women

He needed to vent out frustration

He stopped for a while "Can't we do it here? You're already in the perfect place," the woman traced her painted fingers on Jungkook's exposed chest and played with his necktie that he still wore.

"Babe, they'll hear us."

Jungkook put his thumb on the woman's bottom lip and traced it down to her chin. "I don't give a fuck. Why should I? I own this place and you here, just a mere worker, telling me what to do. " He reached the back zipper of her dress to unzip it until someone knocked on his office.

He rolled his eyes "Who the fuck is it? I'm busy." He shouted.

She stood up and fixed her curly hair "I guess I should go, boss." She emphasised the last word and kissed his lips then exited.

When the door opened, it revealed Namjoon. He watched the girl exit out of the office and shook his head.

"Kook," he started.

He closed his eyes and sighed irritably "What a time to be alive, better not waste time or I'll crush your skull."

"Why are you so pissed today? When you went to the office, you looked very angry and you couldn't even talk to us without shouting. "

He coldly asked "Is that all you want to say?"

Namjoon sat down on the chair "Is it about the unknown man? Are you trying to forget him?"

"What the fuck do you think?" He spat.

"I think you're trying to forget the guy. Want me to help you?"

"That's not the main point!" Jungkook shouted.

"Then what?" He asked calmly.

"You know I run out of patience easily. That damn dog didn't understand what I told him."

Namjoon tried to suppress his laughter but it spilled out easily like tea.

"I'm sorry, what? Just because of a dog? Are you out of your mind?"

"You bitch what are you laughing at? He made me pissed. I'll tell you that the mutt even cried all night long. I barely got any sleep so it made me even more pissed."

"He's just a dog, you needn't to be berserk about it. Anyways, during the weekend, I was at a bar...

[MEANWHILE AT NAMJOON]

"I'll have your house scotch on the rocks. Y'know the usual." Namjoon ordered to the old bartender and paid for his drink.

Minutes later his order came and he took a sip.

He looked around the bar, trying to look for a woman to be with but he saw someone familiar with a woman just a few seats away.

"C-Chanyeol?" He whispered to himself.

He saw Chanyeol talking to a beautiful woman, he heard something that said 'Don't worry, you'll take over someday.'

"He better watch out," he muttered under his breath.

He looked away so that he wouldn't be seen.

"Damn." Namjoon took two more sips of scotch and left.

Jungkook was shocked after hearing everything Namjoon told "He really said that? Was he talking about our establishment?"

"Not sure but, he's helping someone take over something. He's a nice guy, and this isn't like him." He adjusted his black rimmed eyeglasses.

"Chanyeol really is a suspicious guy. I don't know why have a feeling that he's involved with the $1B incident."

"You too? Great minds do think alike," he smirked.

"What we'll do to determine that it was him is that we need to have someone watch over him. To follow him and oh wait? Doesn't it sound like stalking?"

Jungkook intertwined his fingers while both his elbows rest on the armrest, interested in Namjoon's idea "Continue,"

Namjoon stood up "Wait? Are you serious? You like that idea?"

"If we have to see if it's really him, I guess that's our option. Did you see him today?" Jungkook asked.

"Well, I saw him sitting alone during lunch time then he just stayed at his desk throughout the hours."

"Call in one of our best spies," Jungkook rested his long legs on the desk while his arms are on the armrest.

"Got it." Namjoon immediately called one of their best spies, Lisa.

Fortunately she answered "What's up?"

"You have a mission today," he said.

He heard a chuckle on the other line "Bring it on,"

"You have to follow Chanyeol, he's been acting suspicious lately." He whispered.

"Chanyeol? What the? That guy's quiet af." Lisa protested.

"I know but we really need your help in this one," Namjoon answered back.

"Sure, why not? I'm not called the best spy for nothing."

Jungkook got the phone from Namjoon's hands "Could we meet in Hitman's Bar at 7:00pm? Chanyeol might hear us discuss this."

"Yeah. By the way I gotta go now. Bye." She hung up.

"Sweet. We'll finally know so he'll better watch out." Jungkook clenched his fists.

[MEANWHILE AT CHANYEOL]

It was time to go home as Chanyeol picked up his stuff.

He checked his watch to see the time, 7:00pm. 'Time to see her, don't want to piss her off.'

He strode his way out of the company until he bumped into two men.

"I-I'm sorry," he apologised but one of the men he bumped into grabbed his wrist.

Unfortunately for him the men were Jungkook and Namjoon "Watch where you're going, CHANYEOL." Jungkook said the last word in disgust and let go of him.

His boss exited while Namjoon turned to Chanyeol to shake his head in disapproval soon afterwards he exited.

'H-He's pissed? Did he know something?' He shook his head 'It can't be, I'm super careful of what I do.'

One hour later he arrived at )͓́;̯̳̄̌͑ͅ4̰͆£͙͌4̼̯̘̋̃̌7̠͖̳̄̉̆̕͢'s house

He rung the doorbell, hoping for her to open the door.

The door swung open and a lady appeared "Hey Chanyeol! Finally you came." she winked.

They both entered her mansion, gold everywhere, white furnitures and paintings are what he sees.

They sat in the living room full of white couches and fur carpets.

She went behind and massaged his shoulders, her goal was to relieve his tensed self "Tell me about your day in the office,"

"Jungkook was seriously making out with a girl in the office. He's such a pig." He rolled his eyes.

"That fucker's been like that ever since." She continued massaging his shoulders.

"Anyways, tell me about this little business he has," she stopped massaging him and sat beside him.

"Well, his family started that business when he was a child. Their transactions were always smooth. You made me work there when Jungkook took over so I didn't know much about his father. "

"Smooth transactions, great business, exquisite money cow and nice operation system. Sounds like something I'll get."

"What're you planning to do next?" Chanyeol interrogated

She cleared her throat "How about their best auction items. Don't you have new items?"

He enumerated "Yeah, we definitely have the titanic heart of the ocean necklace, the empress' hair pin full of rare stones, the graff pink , the pink star and the fancy vivid orange diamonds, last but not the least, the last dodo bird on earth."

"Are you sure they'll sell high?" She asked while tracing his jaw with her fingers.

"I'm sure it will," he smiled

"Then get the titanic one and the diamonds." She requested.

[MEANWHILE AT ???]

After Chanyeol left her home, she went up in her room and went in her balcony, she did this when she wants to vent out.

"Little by little, I'll destroy you, Jeon Jungkook. Just wait."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 10.9K 27
Jeon Jungkook is a proud owner of a successful fashion company in seoul. The man is known for his serious and unbreakable character. The only witness...
207K 16.3K 50
โ˜…Completedโ˜… โ˜…Mafia Boss jjk ร— Scaredy Cat pjmโ˜… -Description- โA story where Jeon Jungkook is a feared Mafia boss and Park Jimin works as his assassin...
221K 9.4K 36
"Do you really wanna know?" Jungkook asked with his eyebrows raised. "Yes I do." I said confidently. "I warned you, Y/n. So don't regret it later." H...
234K 19.4K 60
Vampire AU) Top Jimin / Bottom Jungkook "The sweet blood rushing through your veins... Oh, how I craved it..." Rumors and endless tales of a myster...