Possessive Bitch [JENLISA]

By jolisajendeukie

Jennie Kim, Queen Bee of YG Institute. She is a total bitch. She is mean, a bully, hard headed, and cold hear... More

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
See U Later
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
END.
XLI
XLII
Choose
XLIII
XLIV
Good news
XLV
XLVI
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
Not An Update
END Book 1

XLVII

18.8K 519 196
By jolisajendeukie

Jen's POV

"Jen... let's just... get divorced."

How could five words... break my heart?

I was devastated.

She was leaving me. She was planning to.

"What are you even talking about?" I asked her. My dad was staring at us.

"I said, let's get divorced..." She repeated.

"No, Lisa. I won't leave you, I won't let you leave me." I said... tears were falling from my eyes.

"Jen, I have a bipolar disorder! I could hurt you or even... kill you!" She said.

"Lisa... You won't. Please. Stop saying that."

"Jen... If something happens to you... I-"

"Stop talking. We'll get through this. We will fight, okay?" I cut her.

"Alright Jen..."

"Seriously Jen?" My dad suddenly spoke.

"What Dad? You are the one who made me date her right? Remember dad?" I stood up and looked into his eyes.

"Yes, I know. But she wasn't... sick!" He yelled.

"I'm sorry dad, but I am not going to listen to your bullshits this time. I'm on my own."

I said. I held Lisa's hand and helped her to stand up.

"Jennie, you are crazy!" My dad yelled.

"Excuse me sir, I am the one who is crazy here, not her. Have a great day." Lisa said.

---------------

Y'ALL IM BACK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 2.7K 50
When Lalisa Manoban is an celebrity since she was teen, she can do act and model and she's very famous and people in every country will recognize her...
924K 27.3K 47
Jennie Kim is a young woman with high confidence, self-defense, and big heart has met many problems in her life because she has no siblings or even p...
26.9K 677 22
Jennie Kim seemingly has everything, she is beautiful, has handsome boyfriend and is the most popular girl in her high school. But she is also cold a...