I do

By THolland_Stories

You are a 21 year old from Los Angeles, California. You go on a life changing trip to London with your Boyfri... More

Part 1:Backstory
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13

Part 6

906 8 1
By THolland_Stories

Y/N's POV:

The next morning I woke up to lots of text messages from my friends telling me to look at the news.

"singer y/n l/n was spotted partying with actor Tom Holland a day after her breakup with Lewis Jones."

"Tom Holland caught partying with Y/n l/n"

"are y/n l/n and Tom Holland dating?"

Tom Holland? Who? I've never heard of him but he must be a big deal.

I went about my day as normal and when I got home I checked my phone. 100s of news articles about me and tom. I don't even know who he is. But I must have been pretty drunk because I didn't get his number. I decided to Instagram Dm him .

MESSAGES:

"Hey Tom, this is Y/N. I guess you've seen the news. I'm sorry for not contacting you sooner. Just wanted to check you knew about last night. Have a nice day. :)"

"Hey , Y/N. I'm sorry as well. I don't really know what happened. Loved the show. Do you want to go get a coffee or lunch with me and we can talk over things? Have a nice day."

"Thanks for replying. Yes, I'd love to meet up. Tomorrow at 12?"

"See you tomorrow. :) "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

714K 43.7K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
1.8M 132K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.3M 70.2K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
463K 27.2K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...