[Completed] Completely Innoce...

By pinkishblue3095

Looking the last piece of glowing purple sand slowly dropping... I knew it's the end I knew that you won't co... More

Prologue ❄
Lie ❄
Go Go ❄
Where did you came from ❄
War of Hormones❄
You never walk alone❄
What is Love?❄
Spring Day❄
Come back home❄
Omona!❄
Hold me tight❄
Euphoria❄
Don't Leave me❄
Blackpink in Bangkok day 1-2❄
Blackpink in Bangkok day 3❄
Stay❄
Scenery❄
SMA 2019❄
I Need U❄
For you❄
The truth untold❄
Forever Young❄
Boy meets evil❄
Danger❄
Save me❄
Nothing like us❄
Promise❄
2019 UMG Grammy showcase❄
The Late Show❄
GoodMorningAmerica
Behind Momoland's Jane❄
With Seoul❄
The exhausting shooting❄
I think I'm crazy❄
Recording❄
Happiness❄
Behind Minatozaki Sana❄
Prophecy❄
Two Three❄
Cypher pt. 3:Killer❄
My heart❄
❄❄❄ATTENTION!!!❄❄❄
Stigma❄
Don't know what to do❄
Like a fool❄
Listen to me❄
Run❄
4 O'Clock❄
Black❄
Let go❄
Jamais Vu❄
Don't wanna Cry❄
I'm okay❄
Love Scenario❄
I Am You❄
Got you❄
Blue Flame❄
Sea❄
Tonight❄
Emotion❄
Consequence❄
I purple you❄
Begin❄
Blueming❄
Shocked❄
Outta my head❄
How would you feel❄
Love Shot
Fake Love
Louder than bombs
Tongyong(동영)❄
Can't believe this❄
Daejeon❄
Run away
Close to Me
Shadow❄
Gyongju
Selfish❄
Winter Bear
Dead Leaves
Who❄
Wish you were gay❄
Sour Candy❄
Still With You❄
Yes I am❄
So Far Away❄
⏳0:00⌛
My Time
We on❄
I'm in love?
Preparations❄
WAR 전쟁 part 1
WAR 전쟁 part 2
Final moments
Epilogue❄
THANKYOU AND GOODBYE
ANNOUNCEMENT
Explanations and ANOTHER STORY PROMOTION!

Coachella❄

233 11 2
By pinkishblue3095

Rosé's pov:

How about this pen in Jisoo unnie's room?
I clicked play and....

My eye's widened
It's....

The pillows tearing one by one and exploding in the air just with Jisoo's cold stares...she looks so scary... her eyes are black.
This pen is really just an ordinary recording pen a pen that can record voices only but I upgraded it so it can show an holographic video of what it had recorded.

"How are you doing that?" Jennie asked and I noticed that she's on the corner of the room.

"I have telekinesis powers and I'm motioning the feathers inside that pillow in jumbling motion together with my own strength that makes the pillows explode one by one...well I can do this to humans too," Jisoo unnie grinned like an evil witch making me gulp several times and I saw Jennie's face very nervous.

"Calm down Jisoo unnie!
You're strength might drain
Just let the darkness store in your nerves and let it escape when you need it," Jennie said and a few pillows left unexploded.

"Am I controlling the darkness now?" Jisoo unnie coldly asked Jennie but Jennie's face is doubtful and nervous.

"Y-yes ofcourse y-you are hehe," Jennie said nervously and Jisoo laughed...
I don't think so Jennie unnie...I think the darkness is controlling her and if it got severe she might kill the people around her...and it's not good.

"Jennie yah I do what you've said I avoided the dongsaengs and I'm being version 2.0 the serious type and coldness is what I'm feeling right now," Jisoo unnie said coldly...
So Jennie is the one who told Jisoo to avoid us?

"Nice! You really must avoid the dongsaengs they'll just force you to get settled with V and they'll do nothing good...unlike me...I'm your bestfriend," Jennie said proudly.

"I know Jennie yah,thanks for always being there...I appreciate it so much," Jisoo unnie said but my blood started boiling...how dare you Jennie...
I don't think Jennie is being controlled again she looks so natural and maybe she just said that she's being controlled before and convinced Sana but the truth she's really Shi-ra's spy and her plan is to make Jisoo bitter to fasten her death...how dare they are!

"Jennie...I really can't understand what's the difference of like and love even if Rosé tell me that like is the first process of falling in love,"Jisoo said confusely.

I watched the rest of the videos and my blood boiled more...
How dare is Jennie to scrumble my idea! how dare her poison Jisoo's mind.
I hate her! Jisoo unnie must be back to normal again and it will only happen when V's around her for now I should make a way to make her get settled with V.

The door opened and I quickly hide the ballpen.
" Chaeng ah? I heard some noises here are you watching a movie?"Lisa asked me.
"Ah? Oh ofcourse yeah yeah Liz," I said
Lisa smiled gently.
"You must sleep early for coachella tomorrow," Lisa said but I pouted.
"But Coachella is around six pm!" I defended so Lisa chuckled.
"We have interviews tomorrow morning Chaeng ah reminder....so sleep early okay?" she asked and ruffled my hair.
"Yah don't act like I'm the Maknae here," I pouted even more making her laugh.
"Fine good night,"she said and was supposedly going.
" Liz?"I called so she suddenly turned with a teasing smile.
"Did Chaeng missed me that quick?" I just shook my head in ridicule.

"Lisa yah do you promise to be my bestfriend?" I asked showing her my pinky making her laugh.
"Haha what kind of cheesiness is that?" she asked
"Do you promise me?" I asked sternly this time so she went serious.
"Of course," she said and hook her pinky in mine so I smiled.
I hugged Lisa.
"Thanks..."I said
"We're best friends ever since,"she said as she hugged me back.
"Don't leave me okay?" I sternly asked
"Of course yah...something's bothering you Chaeng am I right?" she asked.
"No Liz...go to your room and sleep now," I said patting her head.
"Yah so you said I won't leave you now you're telling me to go to my room?...I'll just sleep here I won't leave you," she said.
"Huh?" I frowned
"You said you don't want me to leave," Lisa grinned cheekily and laid on my bed.
"But that's not what I mean....I mean..."
"Come on Chaeng ah let's just sleep," she said so I laid beside her.
"Okay,"I just said.

Well I need an assurance that she'll stay with me so that she'll help me curing Jisoo unnie but I don't think I can tell her what I've watched It's not the right time she'll just get stressed out and tell someone else but I know that she'll stay by my side.

" Thankyou Liz,"I mumbled and hugged her as my eyes slowly close.

Jisoo's pov:

(PB:coachella event in this story is fictional)

It's six PM and we are now walking in the Southern California for the Coachella Art Valley.

People chants and screams are visible as we pass by thankfully the body guards are so strong to guard us.

Coachella Art Valley is a tradition here.

The event started with a parade and us riding in a big vehicle with blackpink motifs thingy..

I don't know how they call it honestly.

The parade finished and the MCs made their introduction

We then watched the Hollywood stars as they performed and it's really noisy.

We take selcas and photographer took wholebody photos of us.

Meanwhile the MC called us and we performed all our songs from square one to Kill this Love.

We have a speach and some interviews and the event is done around 3:00 AM and I'm really tired so I yawned and sleep.

(PB:sorry for simple description)

❄❄❄❄

Our boring two weeks in California is done and were leaving now I took a nap and notice that the plane landed on Incheon airport.
The most famous yet creepy airport in South Korea.

Many celebrities have killed here mostly cause by car accidents cause by other people... well those accidents seems to be planned.

Better call it Inchoke airport.

We went down the plane and as usual we've signed some banners,shirts and merchandises of Blinks.

For now I don't want to do anything but find and rip Halsey.

"Guess who's top trending in Knetz?" Lisa grinned.
"And trending in YouTube?" Rosé grinned too as she faced Lisa.

"Blackpink in your area!" Rosé and Lisa both sang and laughed.

"Don't mind them let's go," Jennie said so I just nodded.

❄❄❄❄

As we arrived in the dorm reporters are there waiting for us.

"How's coachella?" The brunette asked pointing the mic on us
"Good we enjoyed there it's so fun," Jennie grabbed the mic and we discuss random coachella things with the reporters.

"Kim Jisoo-ssi you haven't answered our question yet," The silvered-haired reporter with glasses called me and I know that they want to know the reason behind V's kneeling in MBC backstage.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I tried to deny.

"Kim Jisoo-ssi why did Kim Taehyung and Yoongi argued in MBC backstage? and why did Taehyung kneeled? why did Taehyung hugged you?" She constantly asked me with questions and other reporters pointed the mic on me too even cellphones pointed on me too and cameras are flashing everywhere and some Blinks are bumping against the crowd saying...

"Bulaekpingkeu! We want an autograph!"

"Damn! Can you stop meddling with my personal life?!" I finally yelled in frustration.

"Kim Jisoo-ssi are you dating Min Yoongi?" Reporter 1 asked not even scared with my yell.

"Why is your childhood bestfriend so much affected does he like you?" Reporter 2 asked.

"Are you dating two guys at the same time?" Reporter 3 asked causing the murmurs in the crowd.

"Yuck! What a shameless woman!" an ahjumma said.

"She's ruining our conservative culture," another woman said.

"A flirt!" They murmured again.

"Damn! I'm not dating any of them! So can you stop this sh*ts?!" I yelled learning how to cuss.

"Then why does it seems to be like a love triangle?" Reporter 4 also asked and I saw a hord of medias arriving  and I've no choice but to run finding a place to hide.

"Kim Jisoo-ssi! We need your statement!"

I hide behind a tree and use telepathy in travelling to my room.
I sighed deeply...
I don't know what to do with the medias anymore... I can't control their emotions at the same time...I need to train a lot if I want to control their emotions...If only I can control their emotions they'll stop pestering me.

I opened my closet and grab my assymetrical white dress with ebony colored belt it's three inch above the knee then I wear my three inch high heels just to make it appeal with my dress.
Three inches like the length of a fourty-five day's chicken's legs.

I left my hair untied dangling on my shoulders grabbing my small white purse and supposedly teleporting to investigate Halsey and V but...

The door opened

"Where are you going?"Jennie asked and I swallowed but have no choice but to tell her how mad I am because Halsey hugged V that I wanna rip her.

" Don't go...show V you hate him and you don't care if he's with other girls it's one way to revenge to him...you're a brand new girl right?"Nini frowned

"Yes but that Halsey..."

"No unnie...he used you once don't let him use you again....don't be mad with me I'm just worried about you," Jennie said and gave me a warm hug.

"Okay Nini,I won't go," I said in defeat.

❄❄❄❄

Days passed and I also go with our schedules... Interviews everywhere and there are photoshoots too...If there are breaks I'm training not to mention but Dalgom always sticks with me...he never left but the thing is he often growled on Jennie...as I said I'm training vigorously with Eomma or I'm just getting out with Yoongi just like now...

"Jisoo...yah you're always beautiful," he said as I chew my grilled steaks but it never makes me flutter unlike when V said it...

"Thanks..." I just said.

He's fun to talk and he's nice too but I'm still bored with him...
I admit that V is more fun to be with
I don't wanna go out with him but Nini said so...
I'm just showing Suga fake smiles but he looks so convinced... I'm really a great actress.

Suga's pov:

My phone rings and I look at the caller.

'Jennie'

It said

"Excuse me," I tell Jisoo and she just nodded as she stroke her dog so I left the table and went somewhere far from her.

"What?" I boredly asked.

"Is Jisoo entertained?" Jennie asked
"F*ck she's so happy indeed," I said smiling in myself.

"Good...continue the job so that Shi-ra will be impressed," she said.
"Don't act f*cking bossy...we're both Shi-ra's slave," I said.

"F*ck you too," She said.
Hah this stupid sh*t.

"F-"

She ended the call
Aish this stupid girl is really arrggghh!
She's a mannerless cussing bitch.

I went back the table but Jisoo is no longer there.

"Jisoo yah?!" I called
F*ck I need to search for her.

❄❄❄❄

Jisoo's pov:

"Dalgom ah! why do you keep stalking me?you go home," I said.

*hmmmp*

He made a cute sound
making me lift him and boredly look at him.

"What? I'm going in a restaurant I'm bored so I'm eating," I tell him and I can sense him brainstorming.
The funny thing is I can also sense animal's emotions aside from human emotions.

His eyes brighten and jumped from me.

Then he use his paws to write something in the ground...

He ended up writing a letter V
then he sit in his usual doggy position stick his tounge out and wag his tail energetically.

I frowned why did he wrote V?

*arf! arf!*

he barked and jumped on the letter that he wrote and bite my skirt and pull me.
My eyes widened when I realized what he means.

"Yah! We're not going to V!" I said but he keeps on pulling me.

"Stop it you're ruining my skirt!
I'm not seeing Taehyung!" I said

He stopped and do puppy eyes.

"Dalgom ah...Jennie will be mad," I sighed.

He growled upon hearing Jennie's name and barked at me so loud...
Waaahhh Eomma! He's scary!

"Fine I'm going!" I finally said im defeat.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
❄❄❄❄❄
❄❄
Sorry for
late update
I'm very busy
since I'm transferring
In a new School

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 861 27
"I'm sorry.... please forgive me...." he sobbed under the rain. I couldn't. My heart had turned to stone. Because of him. "When I was a nerd.... you...
7.9K 182 10
10 brand new one featuring -shots Jimin and Rosé. WARNING: THIS NOVEL CONTAINS SMUT AND WHOLE OTHER BUNCH OF SHIT THAT IS NOT FOR KIDS. READ AT YOUR...
65.4K 1.4K 39
What happened if one day Y/N fell in love with someone she didn't expect. ONE DAY: Jungkook:"Fine I will marry Rosé" . . . . . . Y/N:" JUNGKOOK PLEA...
54.4K 2.5K 14
"𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣?" -k.js •𝑽𝒔𝒐𝒐 𝒇𝒇。*·•