Smoke Trail - Junjou Romantica

By BerryBerryBlitz

Usagi's habit has resulted in something he and Misaki never expected, will their love for each other prevail... More

Chapter 1 : Cough
Chapter 2 : Anxiety problems
Chapter 3 : Cruel joke
Chapter 4 : Avoid the harsh truth
Chapter 5 : Deadly thoughts
Chapter 6 : Care for eachother
Chapter 7 : Why did you..?
Chapter 8 : How can I help?
Chapter 9 : It's because I love you
Chapter 10 : Worry for you
Chapter 11: Good or bad news?
Chapter 13 : My love for all of time
~Sequel announced~

Chapter 12 : Lesson

2.1K 74 78
By BerryBerryBlitz

I don't own Junjou Romantica Chapter 12 a arrivè! Misaki est triste et Usagi est malade Non!! :3 hehe~ français je suis parle. Je suis penible et mauvais! Okay it begins now! Gomen... Je suis bête? je ne suis Adore pas l' anglais.

Misaki POV

I deserve to be dead..

The only thing I'm good for is causing trouble

" I should die..."

I didn't realize I had spoken out loud I suddenly felt a stinging pain in my cheek. I looked up and saw Usagi glaring at me with tears in his lavender eyes.

"U-Usagi? Why?..."

I was extremely confused why Usagi had hit me, Usagi knelt down beside me and grabbed my shoulders in his hands gripping them tightly.

"Usagi..that hurts.."

I winced, Usagi lessened his grip and looked me in the eyes.

"Misaki, don't you EVER say you should die! Do you hear me? You are the most kind and selfless person I have ever met. So don't you dare think of ending you life again if you did I'd.."

Usagi's words faded away as his voice began to crack. I couldn't comprehend the weight of what I just said.

I didn't mean to say that..

I'm sorry..

I can't believe I said that in front of Usagi..

I could feel my tears going down my cheeks. I pulled Usagi close and cried into his shirt.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to say that Usagi.. Please forgive me.."

I felt Usagi remove me from him, I looked up at him in shock.

"Usagi?.."

I couldn't understand why Usagi pushed me away from him, he's never pushed me away from him before.

Does he hate me?...

I wouldn't blame him if he did..

Though I'd still feel upset..

"No Misaki I don't forgive you"

I couldn't believe it, I never once thought Usagi would say such harsh words to me. He's always been so caring and gentle.

"I'm sorry.. I'll leave.."

I went to go leave Usagi so he didn't have to see me ever again but he grabbed my wrist firmly. I looked back at him confused.

Didn't he just say he didn't forgive me?..

So then why is he stopping me?..

"Usagi?... Why?"

I could feel that my voice was little more than a whisper, I felt so broken knowing that Usagi won't ever forgive me.

"Misaki I won't forgive you because you thought you should die. I love you, do you know how much it hurts when the person you love says they want to die Misaki?"

I could feel the hand Usagi was grabbing me with begin to tremble. I looked at Usagi sadly because I did know what it felt like to know someone who I truly love was going to die.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize how much it hurt you Usagi..

I should have known better, me knowing that you're going to die soon hurts so much and that's not even your choice of dying.

Me? I said I wanted to die in front of the person who's most precious to me..

I nodded to Usagi sadly fully understanding what angered him enough to slap me. I heard Dr. Kusama cough loudly to get our attention. My face went bright red, I had forgotten that he was here.

I can't believe this all happened in front of someone..

"Usami-San, you need to rest, you may not feel any pain but your body needs to avoid anything that could put stress on it"

Usagi nodded and went back to his hospital bed, it somewhat confused me. I had thought that people with cancer had a lot of pain and were unable to move easily because of this.

Since Usagi doesn't feel pain he's able to force his body to move?

That can't be healthy at all...

I looked at Usagi with a determined expression then pointed at him.

"Do not leave that bed at all, I want you to be alive as long as possible. I know it's selfish but since you're not in pain you should make your life last as long as possible"

Usagi looked at me in shock, then he smiled at me. His lavender eyes were no longer filled with sadness, they were now filled with kindness.

"As you wish Misaki"

He said it with a smug tone as if he was mocking me. I glared at him

"Baka Usagi!"

This caused us to both begin laughing, poor Dr. Kusama just stood there in the room looking quite confused.

Usagi POV

Misaki I think that the world would be a lesser place without you.

I want you to Cherish your life..

I wish I could make you realize this..

" I should die..."

What did he just say?!?

Misaki....

I couldn't believe my innocent Misaki wanted to die. But I had no choice but to believe because he had just said that right in front of me. Images of my nightmare once again flashed through my mind.

Misaki no!!!

I couldn't contain my anger at Misaki, I got up and slapped my Misaki across the face hoping to snap him out of his foolish thoughts. Misaki looked up at me, confusion swirling inside of his emerald eyes. I could tell that I had tears in my eyes but I didn't care.

"U-Usagi? Why?..."

Did you seriously not realize what you said Misaki?!

We're those words spoken unconsciously??

Misaki...

I knelt down beside my Misaki and grabbed his shoulders tightly.

"Usagi..that hurts.."

I noticed Misaki wince from the pain, I loosened my grip, not wanting to harm him but still wanting to hold his shoulders like that. I looked Misaki in the eyes, angry at him for wanting to die. I wasn't just angry, I was mostly sad that my sweet Misaki felt like that.

"Misaki, don't you EVER say you should die! Do you hear me? You are the most kind and selfless person I have ever met. So don't you dare think of ending you life again if you did I'd.."

I felt my voice crack, it didn't bother me however.

I noticed Misaki began to cry, I felt slightly guilty about causing him to cry but I didn't give in to wanting to soothe him. He needed to understand something. My Misaki pulled me close and began crying into my shirt, I could feel my shirt begin to get soaked.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to say that Usagi.. Please forgive me.."

Misaki.. I'm sorry but I'll make you understand..

I removed Misaki from me, he looked up at me slowly, his emerald eyes were filled with shock.

I'm sorry,.

"Usagi?.."

Misaki I'm going to make you learn something.. It'll hurt you I know.. But still.. I want you to understand..

"No Misaki I don't forgive you"

My words looked like they made my Misaki shatter. Saying those words hurt me also.

"I'm sorry.. I'll leave.."

Misaki.. I won't let you escape like you always do

He got up to leave but I quickly grabbed my Misaki's wrist firmly, making sure he wouldn't be able to escape my grasp. He looked at me with extreme confusion.

I knew you would be confused.. It's only natural.. I say harsh words then stop you from leaving..

"Usagi?... Why?"

My poor Misaki's voice was barely more than a whisper, that told me how broken he felt.

I'm sorry Misaki..maybe I was a little too harsh..

No.. I need to be to get my point across

"Misaki I won't forgive you because you thought you should die. I love you, do you know how much it hurts when the person you love says they want to die Misaki?"

I could feel my hand start to tremble, the thought of my innocent Misaki killing himself was just too much for me. My Misaki looked at me sadly as if he understood how I felt.

Misaki.. Thank god..

He nodded at me then we heard Dr. Kusama cough. We both looked over at the raven haired ban who had witnessed everything. I noticed my Misaki was blushing.

You're so cute Misaki

"Usami-San, you need to rest, you may not feel any pain but your body needs to avoid anything that could put stress on it"

I nodded, I understood where he was coming from so I obediently went back into my hospital bed.

My Misaki looked at me determined and pointed at me.

"Do not leave that bed at all, I want you to be alive as long as possible. I know it's selfish but since you're not in pain you should make your life last as long as possible"

His words shocked me, my Misaki was actually being slightly selfish towards me. I felt so happy that Misaki was thinking of what he wants instead of putting others before him. Yet his words also showed he was also thinking about me. I couldn't help but smile at my Misaki

"As you wish Misaki"

I used a teasing tone just to play a joke in my Misaki. This earned me one of his usual glares.

"Baka Usagi!"

This caused us to both begin laughing, poor Dr. Kusama just stood there in the room looking quite confused. It felt like there was nothing wrong at all during that moment of laughter

Me: chapter 12 is done~

Misaki: it's kind of short

Me: >^> my hand fell asleep and is currently asleep as I write this skit

Misaki: why it go asleep

Me: I held my iPod wrong..

Misaki: *sigh* some people never learn

Me: >^> hey at least I finish a mini chapter !

Misaki: yeah yeah, hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! (almost posted without naming it!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293 24 17
what happeneds when a boy who's sad and just needs someone to talk to meets a boy who just wants to be loved and feel wanted meet?. they both fall i...
22.7K 794 11
This is the sequel of my story 'Smoke Trail'. Misaki is still upset over the loss of Usagi, things just don't feel the same without him, what will ha...
154K 5.2K 97
(finished) Part 2: Don't you hate it when you thought you were done with your conflicting feelings, suddenly you have them coming back to you when yo...
25.9K 738 9
This is the sequel of crimson tears~ A mute Misaki is filled with unease with his memories, will Usagi be able to coax his emerald eyed lover to fee...