liskook [i can hear you]

By Honeypokpak

lisa a transfer high school student in Seoul ...daughter of mr. lee minh ho and junji ho the great actors of... More

Introduction๐Ÿ’ž
welcome back in Seoul๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒ‰
Mermaid๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ž
1st day of high school๐ŸŒ‰๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’™
voicesโค๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ‘‘
Swimming Competition๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’–
Tour to oceanlife๐ŸŒ‰๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’–part 1
Marine life part 2๐ŸŒ‰๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’–
Drunk๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป
Confession ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›
it's officialโค๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’–
New friend๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’œ
Annual function ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐ŸŒ‰
where are you now ๐Ÿ˜ญ
The plan ๐Ÿค
scared๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
it's only youโค
Stay with me ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’–โค
jealous๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ’—
awkward๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜…
my brother๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’–
Bonding โค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ
kiss and make up๐Ÿ’‹โค๐ŸŒ‰
HBD rose๐Ÿ’– part 1
HBD rose๐Ÿ’– part 2
HBD rosรจ๐Ÿ’– part 3
good morning๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‚
14th feb๐Ÿ’–
final exams๐Ÿ˜จ
results ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ฃ
results part 2๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’
lisa stop!๐Ÿ˜จ
lil bit introducing:
Home ๐ŸŒ‰๐Ÿ˜ญ
poisonโค
I'm sorry ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I'm good ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿค—
she is mine ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜ป
i knew it ๐Ÿ˜ญ
who are you ?
new cover
Thailand๐ŸŒ‰๐Ÿ˜ป
i miss you๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฐ
Dreams
party๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
My memories are back๐Ÿ’–
weird๐Ÿค”๐Ÿฐ + epilogue๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ
thanku๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜ป

we meet again๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ’›

552 18 12
By Honeypokpak

2 years later

author provision :

it's been 2 years since lisa started to discover that her dreams were not just dreams  because once she was  passing by a convince store there she saw a fish pot...  3 gold fishes were in it...
she heard someone talking about how dirty water is they need to clean this tomorrow ....but she was shocked when she realized that she was hearing the conversation of fishes....
it was like harry potter talking to snakes...
but he was a wizard was she a wizard to? .....

but she thought that if her Dreams are so real to reality then was she a living mermaid .so the afternoon she went to their private swimming pool but she didn't changed into a mermaid ...
lil did she not knew was about the ring...

she continued to ask questions about how she was back in the high school...
but sometimes she got the answers which didn't satisfied her?..

she now used to call and talk with the boys along with jungkook 

she used to ask him how close they were but jungkook used say something cheesy to change the topic...

lil did she knew was she was falling for him again ....
yes she did love to talk with him.. she loved how cute and cheesy this boy was... sometimes his lines were exactly same with the lines to the boy in her dreams ...that she used to get a different pain... in her head or should i say in the heart ...

once jungkook said lisa that he is gonna stand by her even if she can't find heaven he will walk through hell with her.....  this  line was like a pain in her heart.... because this was the same line the boy says to the girl when the girl thinks of dieing because she thought the boy doesn't lover her...

and she was crying unknowningly....
...

jungkook was happy then ever before sometimes just a lil text would made his day.. and a 5 minutes talk with lisa would make him smile widely the complete day!

to which his hyungs specially jimin
used to find his smile creepy ....
😁

time passes by...
lisa and her unnies along with bambam jb and yeri were coming back to home in Korea ....
they completed their days in the university ...
kt was time to meet someone ....
it was time to begin something new...

and this time... time was in their side...

jk pov :

I'm soo happy I'm gonna finally meet her after long 2 years....
i know that she still doesn't remembers me... but i know she already likes me...

jb just called me that they landed in Seoul..

"yaaah! are you going to sit in the car and smile like a creep again.... let's go get our girls finally" jimin hyung drag me out of the car... we were standing at the airport waiting for them to come..
she must be 21 now it's been 2 years... but i know she will be still beautiful as ever...

i saw her coming ...

ohhh! my heart is beating like a crazy ...she still beautiful ...

"jimmminn i missed you "
"i missed you to baby "

i saw jimin hyung hugging rose noona
i saw jennie unnie and jisso unnie already hugging taehyung and jin hyung..

i saw suga smirking at me and then he looked to naamjoon hyung and jhope hyung... and they ran...

shit!
nooh!
they hugged lisa... making lisa laugh...! she said "oppa i never knew u all missed me this much!".

i saw jb coming along with lisa..
i hugged jb he smiled to me i smiled him back.

then i hugged bammy hyung and he hugged me back and lisa was just besides both of them so if i hugged her it would seem so natural ...
then i smirked towards suga hyung amd my other hyungs...
and then

then

i hugged lisa... she was startled for a bit but she hugged me back! waaah! she just freaking hugged me back... how much i missed this warm feeling ....
this longing hug...
i heard her thoughts making me laugh

Lisa's thought
''"" kookie smells so nice! i love vanilla with mint... so fresh.. i don't want to break to hugg i love his intoxicating smell'"""

pabo! my pabo! lisa!

everyone is laughing....she would be shy instead of confused like she is now if she knew that we can here her thoughts of my fresh mint and vanilla perfume😂😂😂😂😂...

aahh! my babylisa...
i pinched her cheeks
she said "yaaah! you hurting my soft cheeks... mobe your dirty hands ".

i then smirk and said "how do you know that my hands are dirty i never did any sin with them... baby".

i saw her blushing
she said "yaaaah! you are so annoying and don't babe me!".

i replied "but you are my babe i will babe you I'm so happy that we met again".

she stopped walking she said " again? ".
i said "i love you babylisa ".

she said "yaah! i said i hate that name I'm not a babylisa I'm 21 now and i also love myself ".

she still hates that name...
i said "okay! babylisa but you will soon love me!  or you already love me? ".

she suddenly said "noo i just like you i don't love you "   ...she then realized what she just said..  then she ran towards her red BMW ...

..

don't worry you will sokn fall in love with me again...
🐰💜💛😻😍.

lisa pov :

how will i face him...  i just said him i like you on his face......

"what!" my 3 unnies said in unison ...
what what are they talking about ..

"never mind " nini said...

i wish if she was a lil more softie towards me like a girl like her was in my dream...

i saw jennie unnie looking at me with tears in her eyes ...what happened to her... why is she crying ....
i don't like it why she is crying...
i feel a unknown pain....
it feels like I'm the reason of her crying ...

jennie said suddenly hugging me
"only if you know ".

what i know ? or should i know!..

.....

skip to home..

still Lisa's pov :

mommm mooomm! eommma!" we all screamed when we all saw  our 3 beautiful mother in front kf us...
h
we hugged them.

someone's clears their  throats

oopps! we got you appa...
then we hugged our father...

i saw then yeri unnie huuging my mom
saying "how are you eomma!".

mom knows about bambam oppa having a girlfriend ?

my mom said "yerii you looking beautiful as always I'm doing goid how are you and your parents in oceana? ".

Oceana? i never knew a place like this is there... i wanna gok there...

i was about to say
when jb said "auntie lisa might be thinking about where Oceana is.. lisa oceana is the name of our house.... yeah! our home".

ohh! what! a watery name...
🤔..

bambam oppa said "lisa why don't you hangout with your friends tonight!...
don't you think you getting bored in these elderly talks? ".

my oppa is rightb half of the things i don't get it.... let's hangout tonight.... it will be funn..

i went in my room along with my unnies to plan what to do tonight?

bambam pov :

eomma hugged me and she asked me
" bambam son! you said she was not safe in here then why you brought her here in Seoul ? and you are telling her to Do a hangout party with her friends and you know jungkook is also there in her friends? it's not that i don't like that boy! i love him i know jungkook is the one of the best man for my daughter but?  you said she was hospitalized when jungkook was near! I'm not getting you son?".

me "eommaa shh! relax how many questions ... oh god! i said she was not safe.. but 2 years are over now... and once grandpa told me to never change the future once i did changed the future and I'm paying by seeing my sister unaware of her true self! and i don't wanna repeat that and believe me eomma lisa will get hospitalized but for good! you see because i saw lisa is happy in the near future and healthy so even if something happened to her in present she will be okay! because i know she has a healthier future... ".

and that's true! only some lil things i kept it to myself ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 1.1K 31
Blackpink x BTS fanfic A group of teenagers who have grown up on the same block. They've known each other for years, ever since they were children, a...
11.1K 364 40
lisa is living a perfect life or should i say extraordinary perfect life similary jungkook is living a perfect life without any imperfections .... l...
1.8K 106 13
" I got sick of everything " -- Taehyung " From Me also " -- Jennie " I said everything not...
23.2K 628 41
A story where these ship:Liskook,Jirose,Taennie,Jinsoo take the main role๐Ÿค— Liskook:After being away from him for 4 years ,she went back to her belov...