Energy (D.P./M.H.A.)

artistwriterdreamer

Danny only blinked at Clockwork before he pinched his nose, sighed, and waved in his direction. "So lemme get... Еще

. 0 .
. 1 .
. 2 .
. 3 .
. 4 .
. 5 .
. 6 .
. 7 .
. 8 .
. 9 .
. 1 0 .
. 1 1 .
. 1 2 .
. 1 3 .
. 1 4 .
. 1 5 .
. 1 6 .
. 1 7 .
Discooordd
. 1 8 .
. 1 9 .
. 2 0 .
. 2 1 .
. 2 2 .
. 2 3 .
. 2 4 .
. 2 6 .
. 2 7 .
. 2 8 .
. 2 9 .
. 3 0 .
. 3 1 .
. 3 2 .
. 3 3 .
. 3 4 .
. 3 5 .
. 3 6 .
. 3 7 .
. 3 8 .
. 3 9 .
. 4 0 .
. 4 1 .
. 4 2 .
. 4 3 .
. 4 4 .
. 4 5 .
. 4 6 .
. 4 7 .
. 4 8 .
. 4 9 .
. 5 0 .
. 5 1 .
. 5 2 .
. 5 3 .
. 5 4 .
. 5 5 .
. 5 6 .
. 5 7 .
A/N

. 2 5 .

1.7K 94 43
artistwriterdreamer

Danny blinked. "Me?"

"Yeah, you," Bakugou scoffed as if he hadn't just revealed something major— which also wasn't the case. Honestly, this guy had issues. "Usually, the Shitty Nerd shows up either alone or not at all. You're a new variable. There's nothing but basic math right there."

Danny deadpanned at his answer. "Did you just use math to explain I've thrown you off your rhythm?"

"The only rhythms I have are sleep, heartbeat, and rate in which I plan to murder people. You're about to throw me off the last one."

Danny put his hands up, a grin across his face. "If you want me to go, just say it, man."

Bakugou 'tsk'ed. This guy... Strangely attentive towards everyone, apologetic as can be, shit at cues and yet a master at social skills, and it was making Bakugou furious. He couldn't get a good read on him! He'd avert the question, steer the conversation away and make you say things. It was almost as if he could see into your brain and alter what path you were going down, now that he was thinking about it.

Bakugou was starting to wonder about his Quirk. Was it really 'Energy'? What even was that supposed to mean? To do? Did he use his own? Generate it? Where did it come from? Was there a limit? What were the applications? Did he lie about his Quirk? Was it actually something with mind-control?

But still, that mist...

There was no way he'd find out like this. Not while they were not all buddy-buddy.

Shitty friendships.

"Bakubro!"

"Hey, Kirishima," Danny greeted him.

Plan; formed.

"I'm out of here," he said before stomping off. Class was starting soon anyway, and Four Eyes was probably already yelling at people to sit and be attentive. Bullshit, since Aizawa was always right on time and they still had five minutes, 'but go off, I guess.' The Damn Nerd would be flustering in front of Round Face and the other idiots would go and annoy him.

"Bakugou! Didn't see you at the gates this morning!" Mina cheered as he walked past, jumping up and down in front of him.

"Stop it. You're going to make me sick with those eyes."

"They're something, aren't they?" she said, brushing the comment off. "Anyway— Where were you at just now? I thought I heard you."

"Fenton, I'm guessing," Sero cut in, smirking at the two. "Don't look at me like that! You two have this rivalry that's just as bad as yours and Midoriya's."

"Wanna get on the list of people I have to kill?"

"We're good, man!" Kaminari interrupted.

Bakugou huffed out a 'whatever' and stomped into the classroom, away from the chittering of the groups in the hallway. The room was pretty empty, save for a few people. Four Eyes, Round Face, Deku and the Frog were talking to each other on the right of the classroom, just near his desk. Half-And-Half was staring at them from his desk. Perfect. Absolutely amazing. Great. There was no way he was sitting down there any time soon.

Those other three idiots were at the other side after bothering him in the hallway, effectively making sure he couldn't sit there either. Trapped between people that didn't like him and people that liked him too much. Absolutely great.

"Lighten up already, being a dark and gloomy is my thing."

"Manson," Bakugou said as Sam stood next to him, looking at him with an empty and innocent look. "Haven't you got shit to do? People to talk to? Fenton to embarrass or something?"

"Embarrassing him is always an option, Bakugou. I don't run on a minute schedule."

"I do, so piss off."

"Wow, rude," she mocked as she put her hand over her chest. "How dare you."

"I dare everything," he barked back.

"Oh no, is this about last training?" she smiled behind her hand. "Oh, the Great Bakugou, got done by the new girl. How shaming. Say—" she held a fist by his face, as if holding a microphone— "how does this make you feel? What's going through you right now?"

He slapped her hand away in a swift motion. "You and that stupid Bird Brain with your hiding," he grumbled. "I'm just pissed because—"

"Because?"

He opened his mouth to answer with a sneer, but managed to —somehow— reel it back in. The sheer audacity. The nerve. She had no right. But...

Why was he pissed?

"Nothing," he barked before moving towards his desk and plopping down on it, propping his feet up on the desk and putting his hands behind his head, effectively shutting Sam up. He ignored everyone and instead stared out of the window, looking at the graying sky and incoming storm.

What was he so pissed at? Manson? Bird Brain? Just because they had a plan and executed it damn well? Nah, that wasn't it. But why was he feeling like blowing up the school? It's been ages since he last felt so damn shitty like this.

Ugh, felt. Bakugou cringed at his own thoughts and took his feet off the table, letting his head rest on his hand, elbow on the table. Something had changed, but what? The three Americans could be it, but they've been here for more than a week and this was the first time. It's also not like the old hag did something that put him on edge or anything like it. School was fine, he guessed. The Damn Nerd was being himself, the stuttering and fidgeting mess he always was. But he was getting better at everything. He supposed those two Nerds combined was going to get him in trouble someday.

Talking about Nerds...

Fenton walked in, laughing at some stupid joke Shitty Hair had obviously told him. The one thing that was working out this morning. Shitty Hair would find out all about Fenton and his friends, and he'd blurt it out to him some day. 'Maybe even today,' Bakugou thought the moment Aizawa rolled into the room, inwardly grinning in victory.

No secret was safe for him.

"Shitty Hair," Bakugou said as he walked into the locker room after class. The rest of the students had left long ago, leaving the two alone in the school.

The redhead was swapping out textbooks, but turned to Bakugou as he walked in. "Bakugou! What're you doing here? I thought you had to get home."

"The old hag can wait. I wanna talk."

"Talk?"

Shit. He should've thought this through more. Crap crap crap. He had a reputation to uphold...but the plan. He needed to know this shit or he'd never find out. No going back now. "It's about...Fenton."

"Danny? What about?" Kirishima asked as he closed his locker and heaved his backpack into his shoulder. He narrowed his eyes. "Did you two fight again?"

"No, you idiot! It's just..." He sighed and pocketed his hands, looking at the ground. "I need to know if he's lying, and you were close with him today, so I figured you'd know something."

Kirishima shrugged. "If you want to know something, ask him yourself. Guy's an open book."

"Not to me, shithead."

"Get to know him, then!" Kirishima grinned. He put a hand to his chin and looked up. "Train with him, might be a good idea, or ask him to study together or something."

"If he studies, I'm—"

"Eating a sock? You should've seen Kaminari the other day! He actually tried to! Sero had to rescue him, but I'm sure Mina's got a video of it all. I'll ask if she sends it to you."

"Yeah, whatever," Bakugou said before walking off. Maybe training together was a good idea. He could easily crash the morning trainings he had, since he knew what time and where. He could also keep an eye on the Damn Nerd and what the hell he was doing. He paused in the doorway. "Maybe you don't actually have hair for brains, Kirishima."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

78 1 10
Danny Phantom, your not so normal teenager with his more normal friends. As Danny continues to try and balance life as both a Ghost and a normal Teen...
4.9K 262 11
DekuBaku ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Bakugou Katsuki, fresh out of college and still repaying student loans, but at least he has a job and a home of...
196K 5.8K 27
TW: Su*c*de, harmful thoughts, bullying, cursing NO SMUT Just prefacing here, INKO MIDORIYA DOES NOT GET HURT OR DIE AllMight tells Izuku that he c...
58.2K 2.8K 30
Caught and locked up, Izuku Midoriya didn't had any other choice but wait to be rescued but help never came. No one knew about this indicent besides...