Limerence ||♞|| Viserys Targa...

By mxdhanalisa

limerence (ˈlimərəns) →n. the state of being infatuated or obsessed with another person "... More

LIMERENCE
⊳ House Mayfair
⊳ House Blackfyre
i ) Viserys
ii ) Viserys
iii ) Daenerys
iv ) Lylian
v ) Lylian
vi ) Viserys
vii ) Amarys
viii ) Viserys
ix ) Lylian
x ) Viserys
xi ) Viserys
xii ) Lylian
xiii ) Daenerys
xiv ) Daemon
xv ) Lylian
xvi ) Lylian
xvii ) Amarys
xviii ) Lylian
xx ) Viserys
xxi ) Amarys
xxii ) Viserys
xxiii ) Daenerys
xxiv ) Lylian
xxv ) Viserys
xxvi ) Lylian
xxvii ) Viserys
xxviii ) Daenerys
xxix ) Lylian
xxx) Viserys
xxxi ) Viserys
xxxii ) Lylian
xxxiii ) Lylian
xxxiv ) Viserys
xxxv ) Lylian
xxxvi ) Viserys
xxxvii ) Daenerys

xix ) Lylian

2.8K 96 6
By mxdhanalisa

[WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT]

XIX : First Time

After Zaephyr brought them to their chamber and let them climbed in through the window, Viserys walked to the table and gave her a glass of water.

"That was a very great view." She smiled and took a sip.

He chuckled softly.
"Indeed."

"I've never seen my castle in this point of view before. And I have to say, you are a good dragon rider."

"Oh, well." The Prince smirked.
"It's in my blood."

Lylian laid the emptied glass on the wooden table nearby the bed and smiled.

"It is."

Silence spread over the couple as they looked into each other's eyes. Viserys moved closer softly while she paced forward.

"I have never said it yet," He murmured under his breath.
"But you look good today."

She chuckled.

"You too, my Prince."

Suddenly, Lylian found herself so close to his tall figure that she could feel his warm breath against her skin.

She knew exactly what will happen next.

His lips almost pressed onto her when she touched his chest. Violet eyes filled with question marks when he look at her.

"I..." She inhaled a shakily, licking her lower lip.
"I've never did anything like this before."

He waited.

"Please," The Lady blinked.

Viserys took her jaw into his pale palm and bent down, kissing her softly. She wrapped her fingers around his hand as his free arm pressed against her skin and hold her waist, pulling her into his chest.

When she felt the air was consumed out of her lungs, he released her.

Lylian panted, her eyes locked with her groom's.

"Don't worry." His long fingers played on her dark brown hair.
"Relax."

The Targaryen Prince kissed her again, his hand swiftly untied her blue dress while she took off his dark coat.

Thry rest their forehead on each other's as her wedding gown fell to her feet. She helped him pull the inner tunic out through his head, revealing the light muscle on his milky pale skin. His strong hand took a grip under her left thigh and lifted her up, causing her to wrap her legs around his waist.

Her back was laid onto the white bedsheet, Viserys leaning over her. Their eyes closed when their lips are connected. Again, she have to admit he is a good kisser. Her heart was beating so hard she's afraid it's going to pop out of her chest.

He dragged his lips down to her neck, she flinched at the strange feeling start spreading over her body when he bit her skin playfully.

Lylian let out a soft moan as the silver-haired prince touched her breast and gently fondled her nipple.

"My prince..."

"Call me Viserys." He whispered into her ear.

"But,"

He bit her brown nipple. She gasped in response and moaned.

"Viserys..."

Smiling, Viserys kissed her and parted her slim thighs out with his hand.

Before she could catch up, he slid himself down and planted a kiss above her shaved womanhood.

Still shocking, her body seems to be out of her control. She could feel herself trembling with a deep sexual emotions even though she kept telling herself not to.

At the second he start pleasing her with his tongue, she found herself being introduced to a brand new feeling.

He licked her deliciously, tasting her lubricants as his hands were holding her thighs. Lylian moaned, her fingers digged into the bedding as her eyes were shut.

Orgasm came to her just a few moments later, heat were flooding all over her, her legs trembled and jerked. She let out a soft scream of pleasure.

She panted as Viserys crawled up and kissed her with his stained lips. Her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him down closer while tasting her own juice from his flesh.

Lylian could hear the sound of his leather belt unbuckled and saw a glimpse of dark fabric pant being tossed down her bed.

Her nose touched his, they look into each other's eyes.

She decided to asked,

"Will it hurt?"

The Targaryen Prince blinked and ran his hand along her neck.

"Might be. But usually, yes. I'm not so sure since all the women I have lied with were whores and all have passed at least one man. But I will make sure--"

She cut him off by pressing her lips onto his.

"Do it." The Lady whispered in his ears.

He planted a kiss on her lower lip one last time before stretched himself up, positioning her body and his.

She gasped, sensing something hard being neatly directed at her entrance. Her blue eyes sneak down and see what's down there, only to gasped again with the size of her groom's manhood which is hardened and now ready.

His long, pale fingers touched her chin and pushed her face up gently, into his uniquely violet eyes.

"Shhh. Look at me, Lylian."

Then, his hands trailed their ways across her arms, intertwining his fingers to hers as he softly pressed her hand down to the bed.

Once her eyes are locked with his, he thrusted into her.

It was only half way down, but she felt so much pain she thinks her body is being sliched half alive. Lylian let out a cry, tears forming in her eyes as she bit her lower lip in order to silence her scream.

He bent down and kissed her eyes, wiping the water in them away.

"Relax, and all will be more easier." He told her.

She tried to do what he said, her bare chest moved up and down slowly as her muscles loosened.

Viserys kissed her again, making her flesh that was bruised by her teeth gaped open, a moan escaped her lips as he pushed down another half of him until her inner thighs are touching his crotch.

"Fuck," He panted.
"You're so tight."

The prince started moving his manhood, thrusting in and out slowly. He bent down and kissed her once a few strokes.

Pain turns to pleasure as the feelings flooded her mind. She loosened her grip on his hands and ran her fingers up his muscular arms, pulling him down a bit more.

Her hands found it's place on his silver hair, her fingers sanked into those shining threads and crampled them.

Their moans and growls harmonized as their hips grinded together. Viserys would sometimes bit her nipple or make another kissmark, and she would ran her hands along his bare back or pull him down and moaned into his ears.

She could feel her orgasm coming.

She breath onto his lips.
"Viserys...I'm...coming."

His grunt came in response, he started thrusting deeper and faster.

She threw her legs around his waist, biting the milky pale skin on his chest and make a red mark which made him growled in pleasure.

"Fuck, Lylian." He murmured as their finish line is coming nearer and nearer.

"Gods. Gods, I'm about to come."

"Viserys." Lylian panted, crying out his name.

"Viserys--"

Viserys thrusted in for the last time, he buried his manhood inside her as they have an orgasm. The couple moaned loudly in unison.

As her muscles tensed up and her womanhood tightened around him, she squirts her juice onto his manhood.

In the mean time, his warm milky seeds filled her cavity and leaked out from the small space between their skins.

He brushed away her hair which are wet of her sweats and bent down to kiss her.

"I hope you are satisfied."

"Yes, I am." She panted, her body lie tired underneath him.

"Good." His violet eyes look into hers, and she thought she saw hunger in them.

"Because we're not done yet."

Would she be sleeping tonight?

No, she don't think so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 4.9K 20
Viserys has a vision of the Dance of the Dragons. He decides to take action before it is too late. Desperate times call for desperate measures. The r...
40.7K 2.2K 8
BOOK 2 OF THE 'PAWN TO QUEEN' SERIES After a fulfilling life in which Queen Daenyra 'the conqueror' Targaryen won the Game of Thrones, the gods decid...
128K 2.4K 17
COMPLETED! Daenerys Targaryen has arrived in Westeros ready to take back her kingdom--until she meets Jon Snow and he flips her world upside down. No...
21.6K 498 15
𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍 sorry for not adding this sooner but SLOW BURN Delusional fanon Aegon Targa...