DADDY ISSUES | VKOOK

By _euphxriajjk_

Jungkook's life couldn't be more messed up. A brat of a child at the age of 20, a girlfriend he doesn't even... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
epilogue
got tagged <3

eighteen

9.7K 595 1K
By _euphxriajjk_

i love writing this book and idek why

***

The nineth call, Taehyung still didn't pick up. Jungkook threw his phone on the bed angrily, pressing his hands against his face as he fought the upcoming tears. "Baby!", Lyza's voice was heard from the kitchen, Jungkook's anger only growing wider as he remembered the words that left her mouth two days ago at Taehyung's apartment. How she called him faggot, described him as sick.

Jungkook felt like throwing up just by looking at her, she was an awful human being in his mind. And not just because of that, he also gave her the whole guilt for him not being able to fool around with Taehyung anymore.

The older had cut the contact off between them, not reacting to any phone calls or messages at all.

"Babe", Lyza stood now in the door frame, arms crossed. "Can we go shopping?!", she asked softly, smiling brightly. "You don't need new clothes", Jungkook grumbled a little annoyed. "But I want new clothes", she pouted, walking closer as she grabbed him by his collar with a look on her face that was probably meant to seduce Jungkook. Eyes big like a puppy, lips a little pouty--, yet Jungkook didn't feel a damn thing.

"Yeah, whatever let's go", Jungkook hummed, grabbed her hand and walked out of the room. He didn't bother changing into suitable clothes, no, instead he wore a striped sweater he stole from Taehyung ages ago paired with baggy pants that looked like pyjamas. "Won't you change before we go?", Lyza asked a little confused.

"No."

"You never go out looking like shit, what's up with you", she mumbled, eyeing the sleeping bags and reddened eyes her boyfriend had for the past few days. "Taehyung's always out there shopping, usually you dress up in case you meet him", she hummed, tone a little sharp. She never liked it how Jungkook always tried to look good whenever he was around Taehyung while he gave not a single shit when he was around her.

"Pretty sure he won't ever talk to me again", Jungkook groaned. "Let's fucking go", he added, annoyed by just hearing his name. It left his heart shattered, feeling like it broke in pieces even though he knew it was his own damn fault. He should've just told her the truth.

"Change", she hummed, pointing towards the wardrobe.

Jungkook, even more angry now, ripped the sweater off his chest and walked over to the wardrobe, completely forgetting that he was still covered in hickeys-
"What's that", Lyza asked bluntly. She couldn't believe he seriously had no shame to show his kissing marks in front of her. "You didn't have to make it that obvious", she voiced but Jungkook simply turned around.

"Oh don't worry. That's over", he said coldly. "You wanted me to change clothes, so that's what I'm doing", he groaned, putting on a black shirt and some ripped jeans.
"You didn't leave the house since I picked you up from Taehyung's", she stated. "And those hickeys weren't there when you left that night."

Jungkook laughed weakly, "Oh, really", he chuckled and then grabbed her hand. "Weird, hm?"

She gulped, silenced and walked besides him not saying a word.
Their way to the mall was quiet, no one daring to say a thing while Lyza slowly but surely made some connections in her head.
"You really let her come over to your best friend's apartment just to have a good Alibi", she whispered after a while.

Jungkook facepalmed himself.

"Shut up Lyza, it's for the best."

"That's not how you're supposed to talk to your girlfriend!", she cried out but Jungkook only laughed. "And my girlfriend isn't supposed to call my best friend a sick faggot, guess we're both in the wrong."
He let go of her hand as they entered a store.

"You're seriously mad at me for that?!", she asked, lifting her brows as she stopped in the middle of the girl's section. "Shut up, go look for clothes", Jungkook snapped but she stopped and grabbed his wrist. "No, honestly, I'm sorry for saying that but you're really mad because I insulted Taehyung?! I didn't even say anything about you!"

Jungkook pulled his wrist away, "You had no right to say that. I'm not out there calling you a fucking hoe as well, even though you show up in lingerie to seduce a boy who's not even fucking into you!", anger clearly overtaking him.
The girl stepped back, gulped and then turned away to hide her expressions fading away.

"S-sorry", she whispered.

"I'd say it's okay but it's not! You made me choose and I swear you'll regret it for the rest of your goddamn life", he snapped, grabbing a bra for her. "Here you go, wear that. Maybe you'll get me hard with this!"

Literally everyone around them was already looking, shocked by how Jungkook acted out right in public, his girlfriend not even responding anymore, tears quietly running down. "I'm sorry!", she voiced.
"I'm sorry for you too."
He then turned around, grabbed even more bras, all of them throwing at her.

"Hey hey hey", someone grabbed the boy by his wrist to make him stop throwing stuff around. "Stop!", it was a guy, almost yelling at him but Jungkook couldnt care less. Tears were rushing down his cheeks by now as well, ten times faster than they ever did before.

"Is that your girlfriend?", a woman asked who stepped in now as well, putting an arm around Lyza who was shaking, not knowing what she did so wrong. 

"I mean, yeah sadly", Jungkook laughed bitterly, looking at her in disgust. "It's for the damn kid."

The woman raised an eyebrow, "Young man, you don't know how to treat a girl, I'm pretty sure you don't know how to raise a kid as well-"

"Shut the fuck up, it's not like I had a choice!"

The woman stilled, taking a few steps back while hugging Lyza softly. "Why do you stay with such a--", she didn't say it but everyone around here knew she was about to say a bad word. Lyza shrugged, "I l-love him", she whispered.

Wrong. Sentence.

Jungkook literally rushed forwards, grabbed her by her arm and pushed her away from the lady. "You love me?!", he shouted. "Funny how you're out here saying you love me and take the one thing away from me which I fucking love", he pushed her backwards, the girl frightened by him. She never saw him like that.

The woman tried to step back in but Jungkook pushed her away again. "I'm informing the security", she said, panicking because she didn't know how to help.

"It's fine", a deep voice behind them made everyone flinch around, Jungkook letting go of the girl instantly. "Give him to me", he held out the hand and Lyza just pushed Jungkook in the arms of the guy.
It took Jungkook five seconds to calm down, to breath regularly again. Hesitantly he put his arms around the boy, nuzzling his head into his neck as he inhaled his sweet scent peacefully.

Lyza gulped while everyone else didn't get what was even happening. "Who's that?", the woman asked Lyza but the girl didn't respond.
Instead Jimin threw his arm around Lyza and sighed, "It's the one person Jungkook lets in", he responded and then turned Lyza away from them. "Let's find clothes for the prettiest girl around here, yeah?", he suggested, dragging her softly into another section filled with sweet dresses in light colors. Jimin's favorite section. Lyza followed him quietly.

"-ggukie", Taehyung hummed, patting his back. "You can't freak out like that in public, that'd be enough reason to take Taejeon away from you if someone goes to the police or the youth welfare with that.."
"Why didn't you call", Jungkook sobbed, not letting go of Taehyung.

"There's nothing left to say, Kook. I'm done", he shrugged, softly brushing through his hair, very well knowing that they were still watched by the people who just saw this whole scenario. "Done?", Jungkook asked, stepping back as he watched Taehyung in confusion.

"Yeah, this is done", he said coldly.

"Why did you come here then, why didn't you stay away-", Jungkook whined, tears falling again.

"You were about to get into real big trouble because you lashed out like that. I just helped", he hummed. "It's not like anyone else would be able to calm your dumbass down", he chuckled softly, taking his hand to rub it. He knew that would make him stop crying, Jungkook loved it when Taehyung caressed his hands.

The younger let out a small whimper, looking down. "You're done with our friendship?"

Taehyung bit his lips, "I think so."

"That means not 100% sure!", Jungkook said, hope sparkling in his eyes. "Kookie", Taehyung groaned, "It's not like I didn't give you a choice. You chose her, now treat her right. She doesn't deserve such a bad boyfriend."

Jungkook nodded, "Sorry.."

"Don't apologize to me, you should apologize to her." He pointed towards Lyza who was smiling weakly at a dress Jimin was showing her, giggling at it because it was covered in flowers and light colors.
Jungkook sighed, "B-but-, won't you call me or anything?"

Taehyung sighed, "Jungkook, please", he pleaded softly.

"I asked you to do one thing. I just wanted you to stand up for us, for once. You didn't had to do it in front of many, only in front of her. You couldn't do that, you just left me in tears. Don't think you're the only one who's hurting."

Jungkook sobbed, "Why does this feel like a breakup-"

"Stop", Taehyung said and then brought him back to Lyza and Jimin. "Do what's right", he said softly and then left them standing.
Jimin was a little confused, "Uhhh- I'm supposed to leave with Tae but I'm lowkey scared you'll punch her-"

"Oh god, fuck off", Jungkook hissed at Jimin and then turned towards Lyza. It hurt even more now that he knew Taehyung wouldn't come back because of her. But he wanted him to treat her better, so-..

"I'm sorry", he hummed, grabbing her hands. "I had no right to act out like that."

She pushed his hand away, "Mhm. Let's just go home."

But he shook his head, "Try those dresses on, I'm sure they'll look great", he mumbled, looking across the shop to see Taehyung and Jimin giggling over a Winnie the Pooh shirt. God, how Jungkook wished to join them instead.

"I don't want to", she said sadly. "Let's go pick Taejeon up, okay?"
Jungkook nodded, so they left the shop quickly, eyed by everyone.

No one dared to say something, Lyza was caught up in her thoughts, remembering how Jungkook literally melted into Taehyung's arms, every anger fading away while he just needed to feel him close to calm down. If she just could be him. For a second she couldn't believe it but she felt jealousy coming up, why wasn't Jungkook in love with her? Why did he needed him for his emotional balance, not her?

What was it about Taehyung that draw Jungkook so much towards him.

"Mommy!!! Daddy!!!!", Taejeon screamed as he saw his parents in the door frame, he jumped up and limped towards them. He had a black eye, lip bruised and dryed blood still in its corner.
"Oh, what happened to you, baby?", Lyza asked, kneeling down. Taejeon smiled, hugging his mother tightly.

"Cody hit my head against a wall", he pouted a little, then hugged his father as well, kissing his cheek. "You look ugly", he chuckled and pointed on Jungkook's drained out face.

"Thanks", Jungkook groaned, searching for the nurse to yell at her.
But instead he saw Cody, which was probably the worst thing that could've happened-

"YOU." His voice made everyone look up as he let go of Taejeon and walked towards the child. Taejeon facepalmed himself, hugging his mother, "He's going to embarrass me", he sighed dramatically.

"Mhm, you wouldn't be the first he did that to today", Lyza hummed, watching her boyfriend.

Jungkook kneeled down in front of the kid, smiling bittersweetly. "You're such a little asshole, damn. You really gonna hit a kid that's smaller than you? Why tho? Tell me your reason", he grinned full of hate against this kid.

The kid didn't respond, he only gulped.
Jungkook laughed amused, "Aw. Nothing to say? Look at you, dumb ugly and a coward? You're doing great, pretty sure you'll end up on the streets one day."

"Kook", Lyza sighed from behind.
"Daddy", Taejeon joined in. But Jungkook only gave them a peaceful look, "I'm just saying the truth. I'd just like to know why he's bullying my son~ but guess who's behaving like a little piece of shit that can't stand up for himself?"

"You're gay! That's why!", Cody squeaked out. "It's wrong and your kid is wrong too!"

That's when it hit Lyza.

And that's when Jungkook was done pretending, "What's wrong about being gay?", he asked calmly.

"It's disgusting", the kid pouted.

"Why?", Jungkook smiled. "You're way more disgusting with that pimple on your face!"

"Jungkook, he's a kid", Lyza sighed.

"So what. He's an awful human being if he thinks like that."

Lyza rolled her eyes and grabbed Taejeon to turn him away, he shouldn't be hearing those things. "Mommy what means gay-", Taejeon whispered into her ear.
"It's when a boy likes a boy more than he likes a girl."

"Oh, so like Daddy and Taehyung and you?", Taejeon asked bluntly. Lyza sighed. "Thanks", she only hummed.

Cody however was looking frightened. "If you're going to talk, look or insult my son ever again I'm going to take care of you going to hell, I mean that."

"Only gay people go to hell", Cody laughed cockily.

"Y'know what the funny thing is? Usually the gayest ones are the people who insult others to protect their own selves", he patted the kid's head. "I'm pretty sure you're just having a crush on Taejeon, testing if he likes boys too-"

Taejeon squeaked in laughter.
Cody blushed. "uhu. no."
He turned around, Jungkook only laughed amused. Then he leaned forwards to whisper something into the boy's ears, to protect Lyza from hearing it, "Y'know what the first thing was I did when I was in elementary school and realised I like my best friend? I punched him for it."

He then got up and left the kid standing there confused.
Then he took Lyza's hand and dragged her outside, Taejeon still giggling. "My Dad is the coolest."

Lyza nodded, "You've stayed pretty calm", she hummed absentmindedly, still shocked because she realised it only now that she didn't see the obvious for the whole damn time.

Jungkook wasn't into her because he was into Taehyung.

"I can't punch a kid", Jungkook shrugged, "I wish I could though, he's a brat."

"I know right! Want to punch him against a wall and tie him up and-"
"TAEJEON!", Lyza and Jungkook cried out in shock. "Shut up?!"

"Sorry!", Taejeon's puffy baby cheeks flushed red as he giggled nervously. "Don't act like a top-", Jungkook gulped. Lyza scrunched her nose.
"What's a top?", Taejeon tilted his head.

"You're not", Jungkook hummed.
"Nothing you need to know", Lyza responded.

*

"Tae", Jimin sighed as he sat down next to the boy after they were back in Taehyung's apartment, "Don't cry", he pleaded, wrapping his arms around his friend's waist.

"I'm hurting him", Taehyung whispered, tears falling softly down his hot skin. "He's hurting you too", Jimin patted his cheek, wiping away his small tears lovingly. "God, I always knew there's something going on between you two-"

Taehyung shrugged, "We shouldn't have slept with each other, we had it all under control before that fucking party", he sighed.

After Jimin found Taehyung drunk and in tears in his apartment, he forced him to tell him everything. And so he did, starting with the party that changed everything, continuing with the many, many moments that made Taehyung fall more and more in love with Jungkook.

"It was bound to happen, you've been crushing on each other since what? First grade?", Jimin chuckled lightly.

"He's got a girlfriend and a son, I fucked his whole future up", Taehyung mumbled.

"Did you ever even consider the idea that you still can be his future? We're not living in the last century, gay parents are actually accepted by now-", Jimin suggested carefully. "No, Jimin. As much as I wish it could be easy like that, there's a lot of things that are just in our way."

"Which things?", Jimin asked softly.

"I can't tell you", Taehyung looked down. "Plus, it's not right for Taejeon. He needs both his parents around."

"Lots of parents are divorced nowadays", the older answered slowly. "Tae, it's not impossible to be with him."

"But it's harder than it should be, Jimin. We would hurt too many with that", Taehyung shook his head. "And you think what you're doing now is in any way better? Both of you are hurting, Lyza is being treated like shit and Taejeon gets bullied. No one related to you two is happy right now."

"Jimin, shut up okay? Don't give me hope", Taehyung crossed his arms, reaching for the beer he opened a few minutes ago. Ready to get drunk again.

"Maybe a little hope is exactly what you need right now."

"He's not giving me a reason to have hope, I'm sick of believing shit, I won't be with him. He's too afraid and there's more to this whole story."
Taehyung took some sips, gulping them down as he started laughing.

"If he'd love me he would've stayed two days ago, he would've told Lyza the truth", Jimin only cringed at that. "Don't be unrealistic. He wouldn't have stayed, he's under a lot of pressure right now, probably confused and pissed at himself."

"And I'm sure you never told him you love him, why would he admit his own feelings then? He's about to risk a lot more than you."

"I really don't like you right now", Taehyung turned away from Jimin. He was right and it was annoying.

"I don't like you in general, you're such a homophobic piece of shit yet you fuck your best friend-", Jimin said, "Hypocrite-"

"We're trying to keep up a facade", Taehyung pouted.

"Then you shouldn't be cuddling in the mall after he yelled at his girlfriend because of your dumbass", Jimin softly patted his shoulders. "It's fine, I kinda understand why you're like that after everything you went through when you were kids."

"Mhm."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 1K 42
Percy is ready for the next step of their relationship are you? (COMPLETED!!)
891K 41.9K 79
"Stay away from me." "But...Why..." "Just leave me alone, don't ever try to contact with me." "Why...? I thought you love me..." "Who? Me? Nah... I a...
485K 22.8K 49
Jeon Jungkook is a serial killer. He's killed many people and never felt a speck of regret or remorse. What happens when his next target sparks a we...
131K 8.6K 31
[COMPLETED] Jungkook is a young businessman who's destined to be the boss of his father's company. But after having a one-night-stand with one of t...