✔Mini Us? • [BTS]

由 KSBBAA18

♚ Stalwart - Purple you BTS awards in Van category ♚ ❛ You are Me!! ❜ Jin screamed when he saw a tall cute b... 更多

1. Transform
2. Where do you came from?
3. Practice Time.
4.Secrets
6. Peace
7.Cooking disaster
8. Shopping Mall
9. Fan Meeting
10. Hello! We are Mini BTS!
11. Beach
12. Waves
13. Dream
14. MAMA
15. Family
16. Family pt.2
17. Seoul = Christmas
18. Yoongi
19. Day care
20. Never doing that
21.Taking care of a Baby~
22. Award + Birthday?
23. Kindergarten
24. First day at schools ~
25. Taking care feat.Jin
26. Grocery shopping feat.Jin.
27. Kookie's desire
28.The Mcdonalds
29. Hibernation
30.Field Trip
31. Adventure
32. Lost?
33. Kookie's Day out
34. Normal Weekdays
35. Petting Zoo
36. When your in trouble
37. Lesson time
38.Treats or Dentist
39. Sports day
40. Power out
41. Our sweet Tae
42. Babies Day out
43. BBQ
44 .Orange Fight
45.Rose Petals
Questions part!
Answers!!
46. Tooth Fairy
47 . Gift shop
SPECIAL EPISODE! !
SPECIAL EPISODE PT. 2!!!
48 . Wizard Nightmare
49. Last Goodbye
Final : Coming back to you!
Appreciation and Words

5. Amusement Park

4.3K 174 85
由 KSBBAA18

2 weeks later~~~

After their hard work and some quality time with their mini's they were having some mini vacation. So, they are deciding to go somewhere with their mini's.

**********************
"We have open suggestions!" Namjoon chirps as he places the poster and papers which he collected from the stores.

"Let's go to some decent place, everyone!" J-Hope beams but Jin shakes his head.

"We can't just take them with us..they might get bored." Jin points out at the mini's who were having their own mini-meeting.

"Right! We have to choose somewhere fun!" Taehyung says as he searches up something in his phone.

Everyone was trying hard until Jungkook felt a light tug on his pant. He looks down to see and he saw mini Jungkook. He was holding a paper in his hands.

Mini Jungkook held the paper in front of Jungkook's face and tiptoe in order to reach it to his hands. Jungkook picks him up and places him on his lap. Everyone else turns to those two Jungkook.

"What you got in your hands, Kookie?" Jimin asks sweetly and mini Jungkook places the paper and spread his little arms.

'Kookie..wawnt to go...' Mini Jungkook points at the amusement Park paper where many colourful animals and children pictures were. Everyone cooes at his cuteness and Jimin pinches his cheeks gently.

"It's settled then! We are going to the amusement Park this Sunday! " J-Hope beams and everyone nod.

"OH HELL NO!" Suga walks while scoffing.

"No! We are not going to the amusement park!!!" Suga shouts and everyone looks at him. Mini Jungkook craves his lips upside down when he heard Suga's denying.

"Don't you dare cry!" Suga spat at mini Jungkook as he points at him. Mini Jungkook inhales and puffs his cheeks.

"But what's wrong about going there?" Taehyung asks Suga who only scoffs.

"I hate noises! Plus there will be tons of people!!" Suga scowl as he sat down on the couch.

'B-But! Kookie wawnt!' Mini Jungkook spat back which surprised everyone. Suga turn to him and gave him a glare which made him cry.

'Go demon! Don't scawre Kookie! ' Mini Tae came running with a pillow. Mini Jimin also ran after Tae and hide behind him.

Suga turns to Mini Tae and glares at them too. Mini Tae shivers but stays still. Mini Jimin hides his whole body behind Tae.

"Hyung, you are scaring them.." Jimin geta up and walks to those two mini's.

"So what! We are not going!"Suga scowls again and walks away.

'Chimmy!! His meawnie!!' Mini Tae cries and hugs Jimin tightly. Jimin pats his back and pulls mini Jimin close too.

"I know. .I know..it's okay don't mind him." Jimin sighs and comforts those two. Meanwhile, everyone was staring at mini Jungkook who had his head hung low.

"Kookie. .don't worry. We will go there another time." J-Hope says softly as he places his hand on mini Jungkook's head. But he didn't budge.

'Kookie? Are you okay!?' Mini Jin asks while being concerned.

"Guys...I think ...he's going to murder someone.." Jungkook says as he stares at mini Jungkook.

"Let him," Jin said while sipping his drink. Namjoon and J-Hope snap their heads to him. Jimin and Taehyung's jaw dropped by Jin's answer.

"What?! That Suga shit deserves it!" Jin whines as he didn't give permission to a 2-year-old to murder someone.

Mini Jungkook slams his little hands on the coffee table and it made a small thud sound. Everyone turns to him and he made a determined face.

'Kookie wawnt to go. ..Kookie will go!!!" Mini Jungkook yells out.

'Well..his going to die. .' Mini Suga mutters as his not worried about his older self.
****************************
3 hours later~~~~

They all enter the amusement park with a huge grin.

"We are here!!" J-Hope beams as he places mini Hope over his shoulder.

"Where you want to go?" Jimin asks mini Jimin as holding his tiny hand in his.

"Let's go to the roller coaster!" Taehyung chirps as he drags mini Tae with him.

"We will go to the merry go round," Jin says as he walks away with Mini Jin.

"Wanna go and see the fishes?" Namjoon asks mini Namjoon who nods.

"Okay, you won. Now, where you wanna go!!" Jungkook chirps and mini Jungkook let out a happy giggle.

****************************
Q: What happened to Suga?

Q: How come Suga agreed to let them come at the amusement Park?

Q: Is Suga dead?

Q: Did Suga agreed on it after seeing Kookie's cuteness?

Q: DID KOOKIE MURDERED SUGA?

Q: How did Suga agree to come?

**********************

"Okay! We will go to the bumper car!!" Jungkook chirps and hugs mini Jungkook as he made his way to the bumper cars.

**************************
Meanwhile~~~~

Flashback~~~(what actually happened + answers)

Mini Jungkook request Jungkook to get him upstairs to Suga's room. Jungkook's gulps but everyone else wide their eyes.

"Kookie..this is not right," Jimin says as he tries to stop mini Jungkook. But Mini Jungkook is stubborn and stuck on to his words. He roars and starts to struggle in Jungkook's lap.

"Okay! Okay! I'll take you! Stop, struggling!" Jungkook surrenders and gets up, keeping mini Jungkook in his arms.

He quietly made his way to Suga's room and peaks inside. Suga was sleeping on his bed. Mini Jungkook huffs when he saw Suga.

He insist to go in but Jungkook refused. But Mini Jungkook is bossy, he wiggled out of Jungkook's arms and waddled to Suga's bed. He tried to get up to the bed but it was high for him.

Jungkook was calling him back but he didn't hear him and tried again but he falls down on his baby bump.

He stopped his crying and successful climb up. He waddles to Suga's body and drops himself on him. He knew he was heavy for a baby.

Everyone else was watching from the door crack. They all cover their mouth while watching that daredevil baby.

Mini Jungkook gets up to Suga's chest and stares at him for a while then turn to the door. Everyone was gesturing him to not do anything but he dared.

He slapped Suga's face with his two tiny palms. Suga woke up and found mini Jungkook on top of him. He tried to get up but Mini Jungkook grabbed his hair and started to pull it hard. Suga started to yell and cussing in pain.

'Kookie!! Wawnnaw go!!' Mini Jungkook yells out and Suga tries to stop him for doing this.

Everyone else was enjoying their mini-drama. The minis knew this so they didn't try to stop mini Jungkook.

"Fine!!FINE!! You can go!! Now let the fuck go of me!!" Suga surrenders and mini Jungkook let go of him and giggles.

Everyone else was laughing and cheering. Mini Jungkook gets down and waddle back to Jungkook and fall down on to his arms.

"Woah. ...that was awesome.."Jungkook mutters and everyone nod.

**************************
End of flashback~~~~

"You are a strong baby!" Jungkook says as he pinches mini Jungkook's nose and he giggles.

__________________
Mini Jungkook is the best character of all the characters I have ever seen by now. Strong baby with a good grip. Poor Suga. ..but he deserved it. Anyway, I hope you liked it. 😊💜

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

138K 4.9K 56
❛ How could you be so damn clueless? ❜ Jungkook asked and gave her a weird look. ©KSBBAA18 Do not copy it or remake it. Thank you. ★Started : 20 Apr...
tease 由 amber

同人小说

174K 11.5K 34
"you're a tease, baby." jikook © yoongisparks
2.8K 315 18
꧁Pass the end of winter's cold, until the spring day comes again, until the flowers bloom again. Please stay, please stay there a little longer꧂ Welc...
89.1K 9.7K 35
"who said anything about you seeing me?" ⓒ tentaeils | completed [ kim taehyung, ___________. ]