liskook [i can hear you]

By Honeypokpak

lisa a transfer high school student in Seoul ...daughter of mr. lee minh ho and junji ho the great actors of... More

Introduction๐Ÿ’ž
welcome back in Seoul๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒ‰
Mermaid๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ž
1st day of high school๐ŸŒ‰๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’™
voicesโค๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ‘‘
Swimming Competition๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’–
Tour to oceanlife๐ŸŒ‰๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’–part 1
Marine life part 2๐ŸŒ‰๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’–
Drunk๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป
Confession ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›
it's officialโค๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’–
New friend๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’œ
Annual function ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐ŸŒ‰
where are you now ๐Ÿ˜ญ
The plan ๐Ÿค
scared๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
it's only youโค
Stay with me ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’–โค
jealous๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ’—
awkward๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜…
my brother๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’–
Bonding โค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ
kiss and make up๐Ÿ’‹โค๐ŸŒ‰
HBD rose๐Ÿ’– part 1
HBD rose๐Ÿ’– part 2
HBD rosรจ๐Ÿ’– part 3
good morning๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‚
14th feb๐Ÿ’–
final exams๐Ÿ˜จ
results ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ฃ
results part 2๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’
lisa stop!๐Ÿ˜จ
lil bit introducing:
Home ๐ŸŒ‰๐Ÿ˜ญ
poisonโค
I'm sorry ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I'm good ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿค—
she is mine ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜ป
who are you ?
new cover
Thailand๐ŸŒ‰๐Ÿ˜ป
i miss you๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฐ
Dreams
we meet again๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ’›
party๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
My memories are back๐Ÿ’–
weird๐Ÿค”๐Ÿฐ + epilogue๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ
thanku๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜ป

i knew it ๐Ÿ˜ญ

571 17 8
By Honeypokpak

jk pov :

i picked her up in bridal styleher blood was driping down from my hands it was making me weak....

we took lisa in her house

momo noona called her mother to save lisa to heal her....

momo noona along with her mom were inside her room

we all were waiting outside
i was praying that god will save lisa

i saw all my hyungs and noonas were crying  and Lisa's family was praying just like me 🙏🙏🙏 god please give her back to mee....

the door opened
momo noona came out

she said " lisa is out of danger she is breathing but she got hit on her head and I'm not sure if she will wake up soon".

i asked "noona can can i see her ".

she nodded

i went inside the room i saw her sleeping and this is the First time i don't like her sleeping

i hold her hand i interlocked our hands
i saw her and i said "lisa wake up
i told you to never hide things from me i told you the world is not what you see it as to be..  lisa baby i told you sehun is not a good guy i told you and i knew it 😭 i knew it sehun will hurt you lisa why you think that he will ever regret what he did to you .... lisa i need you to wake up come back to your jungkook your kookie please i can't see you like this.... wake up lisa  i love you lisa see we need to get to go in university we need to study we are just 18 years old....  and you can't sleep like that  look I'm crying for you you don't like it when i cry so open your eyes and make me stop from crying .....  .. my heart is paining lisa.... look we need to get married 😭😭😭 we need to grow old together for that you need to wake up lisa....  my heartaches to see you sleeping lifelessly please come back to me....  baby your kookie is not that strong ....".

i was a crying mess right now
when Lisa's dad gave me a hug and said me "i never knew that destiny will test you like it did to me few years ago when Lisa's mother got sick but she came back to me... and believe me my son lisa will fight and she will come back to us soon.. ".

i couldn't help but to cry and blame myself if only i never called her at that time if only i moved her from that place....
i looked at lisa one last time and i went outside ....
i can't see her like this it's torture to me...

i saw my hyungs coming to me
i signaled then to stop
and i said " i will come tomorrow but for now i had enough I'm going home please don't follow me ".

i went outside .....
only if they knew I'm not going home but I'm going to church i will pray to god no! i will beg to get my lisa back  ..😭😩😩

jennie pov :

i know jungkook went church i read his mind.... i saw him he looked dead but living ....

we all went inside her room one by one....

every time someone went we hoped that lisa will listen them and wake up!

but when they came back crying and some holding tears we got our answers.. she didn't wake up...

i hate this feeling ....
is this how it feels to loose some one close to your heart...
i wish i never get this feeling again ever in my life... 

it's almost 8 pm in the night
i told everyone to go home and take rest and we will come back tomorrow
all the boys along with momo unnie and her mother went...
it's only me jisso unnie and rosy here..

we were siting on Lisa's bed surrounding her from all the 3 sides...

i hold her hand
i said "lisa i know you like to sleep just like me your Jennie unnie but this is too much you are sleeping for hours Now ...". my voice cracked
and i felt warm liquid coming out of my eyes rolling down my cheeks

i continue "lisa look your nini will make you that banana pancakes again
you loved them right...  ".

still no response 😭😭

rosy grabbed her another hand
and said "lisa my lili let's watch your fav. Disney movie let's watch frozen together hnm? wake up so we can watch it together ".
she stopped talking when i looked at her she was silently crying ....
just like me...

jisso unnie kept her hand on Lisa's forehead  and she caressed her hair

jisso unnie said "yah! limario are playing a game with us so look you won... you hapoy now you won and your jicchu unnie lost...  limario see your jicchu unnie is also crying ...for you so you won now open your eyes...
it's funny right i never knew that the limario who makes us laugh hard can make us cry hard to...  your savage unnie is breaking apart now who she will tease... lisa i want my lil sister back i want my limario back wake up now  .. i love you okay! what else you want to hear....  wake up! lisa i think i should get that motherfucker sehun back from hell so that i could kill him once again....  lisa How could you trust him...  he never changed lisa he just used your innocent heart...  he wanted you to die with him..  lisa and you have to wake up! to proove that wrong ...
lisa don't you love your 3 sisters your unnies are breaking apart... ".

she couldnot talk more jisso unnie cried i guess this is the effect of lisa on us  ...

wait! shit!
i saw Lisa's eyes shedding tears

"rosy and jisso unnie look at the tears coming out of Lisa's closed eyes.. ".

rose"is she crying can she hear us? ".

jisso unnie "lisa you can hear us...  can you? please fight hard lisa come back to us.   ...lisa i want my limario back ".

i said "lisa your nini needs you .... let's go shopping tomorrow i will buy you Gucci a lots of Gucci stuff. for that you need to wake up now!".

she is just shedding tears there is no response ....

author pov :

it's been 2 weeks since lisa didn't wake up

her wounds are completely healed now
but she doesn't opens her eyes...

jungkook daily comes and visits lisa he tells her how was his day.. without her.. how badly he wants her how much he misses her...

jisso who thought jisso who acts so strong will melt down..
rosy cries every night her to sleel she blames her because her grandpaa gave Lisa's responsiblity to her but she failed...
jennie spends more time with her more than anyone else.. she thinks lisa will open her eyes when she is near her...

suga misses his child his sister..
namjoon is the only wise who handles everyone but deep down he to cries for his sister
jimin and taehyung cries infront of sleeping lisa... 
jhope smiles and cries hoping his smile will wake her up....
jin tells lisa his crazy jokes and instead of laughing on his jokes he cries when he looks at lisa...

jennie and jisso's mom Comforts Lisa's mom and Rosy's mom helps them by giving them hopes...
after all those 3 are sisters... and they terribly wants lisa to wake up...

while Lisa's dad always sit in his libraryalong with Rosy's dad and jenso 's dad... they talk different topics but they come back at Lisa's topic and they break down into tears..

Lisa's dad was always trying to reach to where bambam is... he knew that bambam can see what  happened but why he is not home.. till now.. to see his sister ....
and today was the day when bambam came after 2 weeks of her accident or should i say 1 month 2 weeks after he saw the future in his grandpa's eyes.

bambam pov:

"mom! I'm home!".
i said but then i saw everyone looking at me with sad eyes...
wasn't this day to be the day of lil lisa waking up! because that's what i saw....
oh! god is she still not waking up

i ignored everyone i rushed into Lisa's room
i saw her...
uughh! i wish i would have just killed sehun on that day so this wouldn't happen

i saw jungkook holding her hand and crying ...i know it's so hard for him to see her like this... but i saw that lisa will wake up today....
how i tried to come as soon as possible from sea to here as fast as possible ...

i went near lili and i kissed her forehead and i said "look your oppa is here lili your brother is here wake up! ".

i saw a tear coming out of her closed eyes...
and then soon tears were falling from my eyes... Aish! isn't it enough to get hit herself to almost die and now crying ..... i can't see my sister crying .. .

"i miss eomma oppa ".  she said while closed eyes.....

wait why she misses eomma...

it was the time when i visited her when she was in America she told me she missed eomma and she want to go back... but why she is telling this Now?

jungkook gets up!

he was smiling while his eyes were red

he went outside and i followed him

he said "lisa lisa just said something ...lisa says she misses her eomma... I'm so happy".

is this boy nuts ... yes no nuts for my Sister ...

i saw my eomma stopped crying but instead of going inside the room she came towards me and she
asked me "bambam tell me you knew it right You knew it would happen .....then why the hell you didn't tell us... we could have stopped this waeeee?".

my mom fell down on her knees crying ...
ohhh no!  eomma
i reached her and i hugged her...
i told her "shhh! eomma hajima!stop crying .... i will tell you everything ...

but please stop crying i will tell you all now... listen to me.. as you all know that sehun was going to take lisa away from us that's what i saw so i gave him the unbreakable poison made by my grandmaa but that cure was only available with her..... sehun knew that but he didn't knew that lisa was the cure which was with grandmaa
i told sehun to spend his remaining few months with his family and never ever try to come near my sister and....
then everything was going normal but i noticed that no matter how much i try  i couldn't see Lisa's future i thought that was because i changed it but i felt something was not right so i decided to tal to grandpa .........
i met him he told me to look in his eyes and see Lisa's future and i did and i saw that sehun met lisa on the park he told her that he is really very sorry and if lisa can forgive him so that he could die peacefully...  he also told lisa that i gave him poison ... he request lisa to spend his last 3 or 4 days with him... and sehun changed... but Lisa didn't knew sehun wanted that if he can't live together with lisa then they will die together .... and rest is all you know i saw that till the time i will come
it will be the day of lisa waking up! so i came as fast as possible .... only if sehun changed for real lisa was going to give him a second life but fate wanted something else... ".

i told them everything  and i saw jungkook forming his fist... ready to punch...

"eommmma! apppa!".

lisa we all heard her screaming ...

we all rushed into her room and
we saw

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 232 23
Blackpink a group which suddenly made it's place in the mafia world, became the mafia queens who lead the mafia world, everyone in the mafia world fe...
5.4K 233 17
"Time's up, boys" The life isn't fair. Unexpected things happen when you least expect. Jennie, a simple girl and her friends were taken by seven dang...
60.6K 1.8K 29
A story of a spy detective who has an arranged marrige with a girl who already is someone else's girl. His boss aka closa friend dies and at the sam...
66.2K 2.2K 41
A HIGH SCHOOL GIRL NAMED KIM Y/N SECRETLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THE PLAYBOY IN THE SCHOOL NAMED KIM TAEHYUNG. SHE IS CONFUSED WHETHER HE HAS THE SAME FE...