Almost Lethal (COMPLETE)

By diMcLouDs

An institute for girls is under the supervision of the government. Teaching chosen orphans to be secret agent... More

0116 and 0327
0103 and 0211
The Bet
Heartbeats
Just a scratch
Ignorance
Against
Not sure
Familiar
Intruders
The reason
Confusions
Stay Awake
Regrets and Guilt
Torture
Non-dominant
Run
Golden Ace&Institute Princess
Stuck
One way
Drunk
Not the only one
Beautiful pain
Different side
She knows
Secrets
Suspects
Undecided
Whole day
Half of the truth
The whole truth
Love isn't enough
Everything feels better
For the rest of the day
Rankings
Never once did
Real torture
Don't know
Scared
Outside
Deserve
Thoughts
POV
Letter
Override
Promise
Next stage
The Battle
Trainees
Settled
Hot Choco
Dedicated
Surprise Guests
The girls&The boy
Rule Breaker
Sudden thoughts
Just a kiss
100th day
She is back
Han River
Remember
Something's never changed
Seoul
Ride
Forever My Girl
Amazing girlfriend
The night before
Amazona
Home

Spilt words

2.2K 56 8
By diMcLouDs

A MONTH LATER*

Lisa and her plans are already in progress. She bought a building and created her own army as what she planned beforehand. Of course, Seulgi and others are still helping her. She knows she can still trust them eventhough they don't trust the princess.

Lisa walks closer to the railings and stared at the newly recruited trainees training dowstairs at Training Lab.

"Trainees! Attention!" Yerin commanded when she saw Lisa upstairs. The trainees immediately followed her order.

"Salute!" Yerin commanded again and the trainees do as she orders.

"At ease." Lisa utters after she saluted back.

"Are they all present? All the trainees?" Lisa asks Sowon beside her.

"Yes. For now, we currently have 67 trainees. We're still outnumbered but the others are still recruiting."

"Where are the agents from the other branches?" Lisa asks as she leans on the railings.

"They will arrive today. 0210 and 0116 are the ones leading them. The others are still recruiting." Sowon replied and shows Lisa the screen of the tablet she's holding.

"Umji's keeping an eye to them. They'll be here in about an hour." Sowon utters. Lisa grabs the tablet and looks at the GPS then nodded and handed it back to Sowon.

Lisa looks down to the trainees.

"Trainees! Look at the screen below the deck!" Lisa utters.

"What do you see?" Lisa roams her eyes through the trainees.

"You!" she pointed to one of the trainees with long black hair tied up, chinky eyes and pointy nose, breathing heavily because of the training.

"Rankings, Ma'am!" The trainee replied.

"Good!" Lisa utters and stands straight with her hands behind her.

"Now. If you are lucky to be promoted as agents of this organization, your individual tasks and CO tasks will be recorded. You will have to maintain your rankings, top the classes and priviledge will be given."

"You're doing that too?" Sowon whispered to Lisa.

"Don't worry, unnie." Lisa replied then turns to the trainees again.

'Did she just called me 'unnie'?' Sowon thought and arched her eyebrows surprisingly.

"Your rankings will be updated in private. Trainees who will be promoted as agents will be given a ring. Like this." Then Lisa showed a wrist-watch-like ring to the agents.

"This contains the agent codes and the ranks. Our techinal experts had this idea and it will soon be tested as soon as the promotions held."

Lisa continued on explaining everything to the trainees. The gadgets they will be using, the rankings, the individual and CO tasks, all of them. And most especially, to ensure each of every agents' safety.

"They're here, 327." Sowon whispered. Then she glanced at the monitor beside her and saw three vehicles arrived.

"That will be all for now, trainees. Carry on!" Lisa ajorned.

The girl immediately went inside her office and called in the others to the conference room with the agents from the other branches to have a meeting.

•••••

Jennie smiles to Lisa the moment she enters the conference room. Then agents get inside one by one. Seulgi is the last and she closes the door. Lisa sees that only few agents considered the situation.

"No need to wear masks here, agents." Lisa utters while she sits on the swivel chair in the front middle of the room.

Then the agents remove their masks one by one. Lisa nodded as she sees some familiar faces and some new.

"0210, did you explain to them already?" Lisa asks Seulgi.

"Yes, I did. I've even explained to them what might happen as soon as we execute the plan."

"So, the Golden Ace leads this revolution, huh.." one agent utters. Lisa's eyeballs turns to the agent who said it.

"Who are you again?" Lisa asks. But before the agent could answer, Jisoo and Rosé yanked the door and went inside.

"Sorry we're late. I needed to park the vehicles properly and called her too." Rosé utters as she pointed to Jisoo.

But before Rosé could sit beside Jisoo, she got a glanced of the agent Lisa's asked the name of. The girl got stiffen and got her eyes widen. She glances at Jisoo whom she knows that she already saw her.

The agent smiled to Rosé.

The agents are all confused looking at ChaeSoo and the agent.

"C-Chaeyoung?" Rosé mumbles but stuttered as she stared at the agent. Lisa gazes at Jisoo who sighed and shakes her head. Jennie also noticed Jisoo's behavior and frowns at Rosé.

•••••

The four arrived at their house the night after they had meeting. Jennie noticed ChaeSoo is quiet all throughout the meeting and their way to their house. Jennie glances at Lisa and raised her eyebrow and motions to ask the two.

'Why me?' Lisa looks at Jennie and frowns. But the older insisted. Lisa doesn't have a choice or else, she'd be sleeping on the couch.

"Uhh.. u-unnie.. mind telling us why you two are quiet since the meeting with the agents?" Lisa utters.

"Hm? So what if I'm quiet? It's your meeting. I have nothing to say." Jisoo replied coldly.

"Ro--I have nothing to say also." Rosé cuts her immediately and closed the door of their room.

Lisa scratches her head and pouts at Jennie.

Jennie heard Jisoo hissed and noticed her with furrowed eyebrows.

"Okay. It's not just 'nothing'. Tell us, Jisoo unnie. Do you have problems with the agents from the branch fields? And who is that Chaeyoung?"

"I've got nothing to say." Jisoo answered. Rosé comes out of their room again and to the kitchen.

"Maybe ask her." Jisoo pointed at Rosé. The girl just glared at her.

"What is happening to you two? Do you have problems with the agents?" Lisa asks.

"I don't have problems with them. Just glad to see that they are willing to help." Rosé answered.

"Tss. Glad. Yeah right." Jisoo hollered.

Jennie and Lisa turns to Jisoo.

"Unnie?" Jennie stared at her.

"What?"

"What's with you?"

"Nothing."

"Come on, Sooyah.." Rosé mumbles and drinks water.

"What? Tss. Why don't you tell them who's Chaeyoung to you. You really stuttered earlier, huh.. and you're glad?" Jisoo chuckles.

"I'm glad in general. Not just because of her." Rosé uttered.

"Oh so you're really glad to see her again? What? Are you happy now to see her again, huh Park Chaeyoung?!" Jisoo raised her voice a little that makes JenLisa confused.

"Oh ghad.." Rosé shakes her head.

"Tss. Yeah.. I think so too." Jisoo said, looking mad.

"Yah. It's already been years. Come on! You can't be mad at me."

"What are you two talking about? Who is that Chaeyoung?" Jennie interfered.

"Why don't you ask her?! Tch! Yeah. Why am I even mad.. I don't have the right, right?! I'm going to sleep now. I'm tired." Jisoo utters and gets inside their room.

"Kim Jisoo! Come back here!" Rosé yelled out.

"Yah Park Chaeyoung!" Lisa yelled out for yelling at the older.

Jisoo comes out of their room, carrying her pillows and blanket.

"Where are you going, Sooyah?" Rosé asks with furrowed eyebrows.

"I'm going to sleep in the guest room. And don't fucking bother me." Jisoo replied coldly and walks straight to the room, opposite theirs.

"Yah!" Rosé yelled out and followed Jisoo inside the room. JenLisa are just watching the two from the living room.

"Come on! I didn't even know that she's going to join us here." Rosé said as she pulls Jisoo's blanket.

"Well, now, you know! And if I know, you're really happy about it!"

"Happy? What are you talking about?! Goddamnit, Kim Jisoo! It's already been years. And we're already together! Why are you acting like this?!" Rosé retorted.

"Because I don't like working with your ex! Got it?!"

And there, Jisoo spilt the words that's really wanted to come out from her mouth since earlier.

"EX?!" JenLisa yelled simultaneously while looking at the two.

"Yes! You heard it right! That Son Chaeyoung is Park Chaeyoung's ex! So if you'd excuse me, I'm going to sleep already because I'm tired! Get out of here!" Jisoo motioned to the three to go away. But Rosé fights.

"Unnie.. it's been 4 years. Come on!"

"4 years. Tell me, Chaeng. Did you have a proper break up with her? Did you have closure with her?"

"No but--Get out." Jisoo utters coldly while pointing outside. But Rosé didn't move from her position.

"GET THE FUCK OUT! For God's sake!"

Rosé got startled and in the verge of crying because Jisoo pushes her outside then closed the door and locked it. Rosé grabs the doorknob and tried twisting it but it's already locked.

"U-Unnie.. please. I didn't know she'll be here too." Rosé's voice started to shake and feels a ball of pain in her throat.

"Please. I'm sorry." Rosé utters and drops to the floor, crying, still trying to open the door. While Jisoo is crying inside also.

"Chaeng.." Jennie approaches Rosé.

"Give her a minute to think. Maybe she got mad because she remembers what happened to you before. Though I don't know what happened but just give her a minute or so." Jennie utters while caressing Rosé's back.

"U-Unnie.. she doesn't understand. I didn't know she'll be here. And I don't know how Seulgi unnie and you found her because she's gone rogue before."

•••••

Few hours later. The girls, except Jisoo, is still in the living room. JenLisa listens to Rosé as she told them their story. About how Chaeyoung left her and their unrequited closure.

"She hasn't come back since. We didn't have a proper break up. I just gave up waiting for her. I was lost back then. Then year after, I became closer with Jisoo unnie. She really helped a lot. To forget the pain, the anger growing inside me. She saw how hurt I was when Chaeyoung left. We've grown together and that's when she confessed to me. That's why I was really shocked when I saw Chaeyoung inside the conference room."

"What did you feel, Chaeyoung-ah, when you saw her again after...what? 4 years?" Lisa asks.

"Of course I'm really shocked. Until now. But I feel nervous and worried about how Jisoo unnie would feel seeing her also. And yeah.. as you can see.." Rosé shrugged to them and shakes her head while wiping her tears.

"Jisoo unnie maybe scared." Jennie utters.

"Scared? Scared of what?"

"You didn't have a proper closure to her. She's afraid that Chaeyoung might still have feelings for you. And if she does something for you, your feelings might be triggered again. Because we didn't know if your feelings for her really subsides already. It's only you who could make her feel she's the only one."

"Unnie.. she is. I'm totally over her. Jisoo unnie makes me happy. And I love her. She should atleast think that way. It looks like she doesn't trust me."

"Trust really is our problem these days." Lisa utters unconsciously while stretching her arms. Jennie turns to her and met Lisa's eyes. She looks down and sighed.

"Let's rest already. It's already late. Didn't notice the time. Chaeng, just give her some time. You'll be okay." Jennie utters then hugs Rosé.

"Thanks, unnie. Go rest. I'll stay here for a while." Rosé utters then smile. Jennie nodded and goes to their room. Lisa followed.

•••••

Jennie's laying beside Lisa. She's not asleep yet. Just staring at the younger. Lisa's eyes are shut but then she speaks.

"Go to sleep, Jennie Kim. You're creepy me out with your stare." she utters.

"How sure are you that I'm staring at you?" the girl replied. Lisa turns to her and chuckles.

"You're really an enigma, you know that." Lisa utters.

Jennie suddenly moves herself and sits on top of Lisa, which makes the younger shocked and looked at her with wide eyes.

"N-NiNi.." she mumbles.

Jennie pulls her by her collar to sit while the older's on her lap. Jennie then kisses Lisa hungrily, which Lisa didn't hesitate to respond.

"It's been a while after the last, Lis and I want you badly." Jennie utters in between their kisses.

Lisa is quiet as she lets Jennie kisses her down to her neck.

"Are you happy with me, unnie?" Lisa asks out of the blue.

"What makes you think I'm not?" Jennie replied, still giving Lisa wet kisses to her earlobe and jawline.

"I'm scared."

Jennie stops kissing her and looks at Lisa while her hands rest on the younger's shoulders.

"Of what exactly, Lis?"

"That you might meet someone that will make you fall in love with him or her.. that would make you totally forget about me."

'She's really having these kind of thoughts? How could you, LiLi.. I'm so fucking in love with you. How could you think that I will fall in love with someone else...'

Jennie shakes her head and kisses Lisa's forehead that lasted for about a minute or so. Lisa's hands are just resting on Jennie's waist while caressing it with her thumbs.

"I told you, you're all I need."

"You don't know that. Maybe, in the future, that will change."

"Lalisa Manoban, you're all I need and that's all. Enough with this conversation and let's get to business." Jennie utters and kisses Lisa again. The younger breaks the kiss all of a sudden that made Jennie looked at her.

"What's the matter, Lisa?"

Lisa heaves a breath and for the longest time she waited, she gathers the courage to ask.

"Where's my mom, unnie?"

But instead of answering, Jennie just slides herself down from Lisa's lap. The younger followed her with her stare.

"Guess you're not in the mood to do it." Jennie mumbles and laid down, facing the opposite direction.

"Why can't you answer my question? It's simple."

"Because I can't. I've made a promise. This is not the right time, Lis. Go to sleep."

"Then when is the right time? I've been waiting for you for such a long time to tell me, but you never did. That's why I asked."

"Just.. this is not the right time."

"Fine. I'll find her myself. She's just nearby, right?"

Jennie suddenly gets up and looked at Lisa surprised.

'Yes, unnie. I already know. But I haven't seen her yet.' Lisa thoughts when she suddenly spilled out the words.

"H-How d-did you...."

"I know she is. That's why I chooses this house and this place. You don't expect me to just really wait for you to tell me. Of course, I'll do everything to find her."

"And I know exactly where she is right now. In fact, I can drive right now to go to her." she added.

Jennie's reaction is a mixed emotions. Her heart throbs so fast.

"I just waited for you to tell me but yeah.. I think you won't. I don't know why. How can you be so secretive to me, unnie? How can you sleep and wake up every damn day knowing that you're keeping secrets from me... Knowing that I'm dying to spend the next days with my mother.. how could you keep something so important in my life? Just.. how could you.." Lisa utters but she couldn't look at Jennie. She feels mad but more like sad about what's happening.

Jennie got stiffen by Lisa's words with anger in it. No single word comes out from her mouth because of Lisa's sudden confession about knowing where her mother is.

'So this is what she meant when she said that Trust really is our problem these days......' Jennie thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.7K 2.7K 18
The thing about Jennie Kim is that... She is actually in a relationship with a girl. Nobody is supposed to know. All hell will definitely break loose...
334K 9.8K 41
Synopsis: "Even though I'm not aware of what's going on around me, you might have at least given me the benefit of the doubt. A living being with emo...
44.5K 1.7K 9
By a twist of fate, Lisa Manoban, the mischievous maknae (youngest member) of the Korean girl group Blackpink, has acquired a device that enables her...
320K 6.8K 30
"Do it or you won't meet each other again!" "Let's just do it, I can't bare the thoughts of losing you." Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim, two best frie...