Mate's Affection [Affection S...

By Sarah24SM

Erika is just another teenage girl who doesn't care much about her appearance, she is best friend with the An... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Epilogue

Chapter 58

16K 682 186
By Sarah24SM

The car comes to the sudden halt as out of nowhere someone jumps in front of it.

Enzo curses as he looks out to see who it is, only to find a distraught looking Rose.

Rose snarls at them before yanking the door off of the car.

"Where is my son?" she yells at Enzo who looks at her in bewilderment

"What are you talking about?" Enzo asks as he along with Connor gets out of the car

"Gio, where is he? How could you let them take my son?" she screams at him in frustration

Both Enzo and Connor look at her

"Gio is yours?" Connor raises a brow

"Of course he is, how could you let them take him huh? Where were your guards?" she keeps shouting at Enzo.

"Wait a darn second woman? We are going to get them back, so just calm down!" Connor holds her still as she tries to attack Enzo

"Fuck, what is going on? How could he be your son?" Enzo curses

"If he was yours then why the hell did you leave him?" Enzo asks running his fingers through his hair

"I couldn't keep him with me; they had found out about him, I wasn't able to protect him. Why else do you think? I had to do that to protect my son, I left him with Erika in hope you will all be there for him but I didn't knew she was no longer in talking terms with anyone of you!

I had been watching both of them ever since, but after he got injured I had to take them away, they were too close to take him away from me. Josh and Neil were there I couldn't keep them around...

I had to even lie to Marco" she cries feeling helpless

"Wait how come Marco comes in all of this?" Enzo asks dreading the answer

"He is the father, my mate" she whispers

"What the fuck?"

"If he was the father then how did he not knew about it all? After all he was in that club and then how did you not know about Vivian?" Enzo asks her, confusion written all over his face.

"About Vivian we just found out just few hours ago, he said he didn't recognize her before when you showed him the pictures, as he just got a glance of her just once...

I had gone to meet him in the hospital you had him in, that's when I found out about Vivian, all this time I thought my baby was safe with Rom and his mate...

How wrong was I, I had send my baby literally in hands of enemy"

"Does Marco know Gio is his son?"

"Yes he does, he found out after it was too late. He did tried to be in contact with Gio through Erika but it was of no use...

Marco may have done terrible things in past but he has changed, he never wanted to do anything with all this. He said he wanted an out but he couldn't leave others to die just yet and that woman had told him the solution for their misery is to gain Crystal's blood once again in their body...

He was just waiting for a chance to get away from everything but he became restless once he found Gio was his son....

Marco, he was loosing some of his senses he was working in the club to make some money so he could buy a house for other kids who has been suffering...

When we found we were mates Marco asked me, to not let anyone know about us, he didn't want anyone to come after me or harm me. We thought once the mating is complete he could be back to normal but he never did...

And I know he can't be saved now, we have no hope. He was sure that the queen's blood may be the answer but we both know it's just something to give him hope to move on...

He always used to come to me and warned me never to go to him or follow him but I was curious. I wanted to know what he was so scared of or what he was hiding that's when I ended up in that bunk house...

It was terrible in there, the woman and kids they were so miserable and the stench of blood and dead people was so strong I couldn't be around; I saw how women were in there so I ran without a second glance to him...

I cut off all the connection between us; I went as far to close our bond so he can never find me or our baby. I got scared for my and my baby's safety. I didn't want to end up like those women and kids...

I thought I was safe but I was wrong, they found me and ever since I have been running away. If it was only me I would have succeeded but with Gio I was lost so I had to leave him in somewhere safe...

It's not like I didn't tried I went as far to ask help from Julian and he kicked me out and even you did. I know I wasn't a good person, one whom you could trust! But I was so helpless I had no where to turn and then Rom was busy hunting his mate down....

So, I had no other choice and that's when I saw Erika, I knew she was close to all of you and after her mother's death I knew you all will look after her so I left him with her...

But then Neil and Josh were around even if they didn't knew about who Gio was they would have eventually know and I got scared so I took them away...

I warned Erika, went so far to threaten her to leave the town with Gio but she didn't and when I found Gio was with Rom and his mate I was relieved...

I didn't even thought about the possibility of how Rom had so easily accepted my child but who knew that Vivian had said Gio was hers; I was so desperate for help that not once I thought about anything else except my son being safe...

If only I had stayed around enough I would have knew what that bitch was thinking and planning but every single one of you were after me and I was too tired and stressed to fight back. I had no other choice left but to disappear and it was my biggest mistake" she cries as she explains all of it

"It's okay Rose you didn't know, none of us did. Now, relax okay we are going to bring back Gio no matter what" Enzo pats her back lightly to offer her some of his support

"Take me with you" Rose pleads at once as she wipes her tears

"It's dangerous out there" Connor voices not liking the idea of her tagging along

"I can look after myself and it's about my son, I won't just sit around while my son is with those bitches" she seethes at Connor who just looks at her with bored expression

"You had your chance to protect him but you couldn't so stop arguing with us and go be with Marco we will bring Gio safely to you" Enzo promises

Rose bites her lips as it trembles before nodding in defeat.

"We won't let anyone hurt him Rose, so relax" Enzo assures her as he squeezes her shoulder.

"Thank you" Rose states before letting them go.

With that he drives off to Rom's house once again. As they reach the house, they all get out of the car and tries to see around if there is anything out of picture.

According to Travon this is where he tracked them; Enzo still can't believe everything that is happening.

He takes a step only to forced back by Connor.

"Do you really think it's that simple that you just open the door and they will let you in?" Connor raises his brow at Enzo who nods in understanding.

Trying to get to his friends fast Enzo sure was being reckless!

They all look around the house to see anything off when all of a sudden the door of the house opens.

"I have been waiting for you to arrive, this way" Laura calls them

Connor narrows his eyes at the woman not trusting her words. Their luck can't be this good!

"Laura how could you do this?" Connor asks the woman who flushes with the gaze of his on her

"I know, I'm in no place for you to trust my words Lord Connor, but let me assure you that I have no intention to betray our queen. I never had but it was my daughter who always was greedy wanting much more than she was given"

"How can we trust you now? And what is the guarantee that it's not a trap?" Enzo asks the woman

"Because I was given the responsibility of shielding the house as well to seal all the way for any intruder to get in. I may have always protested to not doing any of this but they all know the only reason why I was doing, it was for Vivian's safety but she is far long too gone to return back to her senses....

I have no hope for my child now that she has already broken her bond with Rom" she explains sadly

But before anyone could asks what she means she interrupts them.

"Please hurry up before she knows you all are in here and try to mask your scents" she calls out before anyone could ask what she meant!

Giving her a last chance they take the risk and get inside of the house and to Enzo's shock the interior of the house is nothing like the last time he saw.

"Why did you choose this house as hide out?" Enzo asks as he sees the empty room.

"It is the perfect place to start the ritual to transform Crystal's power to her mother" Laura sighs sadly

"What?" all of them stop on their tracks.

"Yes her mother is behind all of this" she states directly too fed up with everything

"How can that happen? Wasn't she dead?" Enzo gulps.

"She was in a way...um"

"What did you do Laura?" Connor snarls as the woman hesitates

"I'm sorry, we never knew what she was planning and before we did it was too late. My clan was not attacked nor did my husband died defending us...

Coral was believed to be death by many but she wasn't, my husband and I helped her to fake her death. It was a poor judgment as well decision on our part"

"How could you do that?"

"You don't know the length we witches can go to, Coral faked her death, she was going to be thrown out of the throne any day and she knew some people were hungry for her blood...

She had done many wrongs to people around her including her own daughter and when Adrian found about her abusing Crystal as well teaching her things she shouldn't learn, it wasn't a secret that she was in a verge of collapsing as well her crown was going to be taken off of her any moment...

So, that day when she was attacked by Adrian it was all an illusion created by us so people will think she was dead in hands of Adrian but it was not...

She had been hiding in our clan waiting for the moment for Crystal to come to age and her powers to grow all along. Me and my husband were all looking out for her and suppressing her powers binding her fairy part in spells so it won't show up till the time came...

But when we found Crystal had found her mate, we were wary wondering what will happen if she was mated. Coral was mad about it, she was so angry that, she sent someone to kill you Connor, but that man didn't do his job properly and instead turned you into one by mistake...

We all thought you were dead until you came back claiming that you are her mate"

"Did you just say that Coral was the one who sent those vampires to kill me and my sister?" Connor grits through his teeth

"I'm sorry"

"I don't need your sorry as it won't bring my sister back!" he seethes in anger

"What else? How did she open the portal?" Enzo enquires

"That's a different story..."

"What else can be more now? This whole thing is so messed up that I have no clue what is what anymore" Enzo sighs pinching his temple

"Coral's mate is alive and she is using him to open all the portals"

"No shit he is alive because of you and your husband, I guess?"

"No, we didn't know he was alive till recent, she had him captured"

"Is it true that she had mated both her mate at once?" Rose asks getting curious on all of this new information

"No, it was just a rumor she never had two mates just one but, Crystal's father he was insane he would do anything for power...

He went to such length to get more power and rule the kingdom. For now, please follow me"

"Where are you taking us?" one of them asks

"From where we can see what she is up to" she informs

"What do you mean by that? We need to go where she is and get everyone out of there as soon as we can" Connor states

"I know we should but first we need to see what she will be doing before taking any further step, don't worry we all are with you okay. We all want this thing to end" Laura sighs once again tiredly.

"Who are these we?" Enzo asks her with narrowed eyes

"We are"

Everyone turns around to see who the new voice is before coming face to the witches Enzo asked help for before.

"So, this means you all were with her from the start?"

"Yes we were after all even we witches are loyal to our own but Coral has crossed every limit she shouldn't and we need to control her. We may have supported her through many things but we tried to put stop when she started to hurt the innocent...

For that we have tried many times to ask help from the council but as you all see us not trustworthy that no one took us seriously...until now"

"This shit gets deeper and deeper"

All the head turns to the voice of the new comer.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"For same fuck you are"

"How did you even get in?"

"I take leave for few days and you all go and get deep down on the nastiest that's ever been!"

"Ya like you could have handled it better" Enzo scoffs

"I am the head of the council for fuck's sake! I'm offended"

"Cut the drama"

"Fine, fine so who are these hot chicks?"

"They are the same witches who had put the petition for joining the council time and again and it seems you ignored them"

"I did! Impossible who would have ignored such a bunch of ravishing women? I must have never gotten my hands on them...I mean the matter of course" he grins

"You still are a shameless pervert as the day I have met you" Enzo groans rubbing his face

"I'm not a pervert, that's Travon's job"

"How did you get in anyway?"

"Seriously, you are asking me that?" the man scoffs

"Anyway, Connor let me introduce you to the head of the council Dante and Dante this here is Crystal's mate Connor"

"Crystal's mate is alive? Damn, I was planning on banging her!" Dante grumbles but stops once he hears Connor growl

"Relax buddy, she is like my sister now that you are in her bedroom" he sighs

"What are you doing with all that toys anyway?" Enzo asks him suspiciously

"I came to meet Rom's son what was his name again?"

"Giovanni Romano Reid"

"Ya, ya, don't remind me! I can't believe he didn't name his son after me and had to name him Giovanni's, for goodness sake I'm fucking handsome than that old geezer" he snaps annoyingly

"And" Enzo asks

"And what, I felt something wrong in the air, something really dark about this place so for past few hours I have been roaming in this place, till I found the loop hole and got in"

"So, you can feel it?"

"Of course, I can! What do you take me for? I'm not head of the council because I fucked my way up to there"

"No, he is still fucking everyone even after that" Enzo snorts gaining a pout from Dante

"Oh and let me add he is a man version of Erika with extra bluntness, curse words and with the ability to make any man insane with his mere presence. And if it wasn't for the power, he holds he would be dead by now" Enzo adds

"Hey! I'm not the male version I was born before your mate so she is a female version of me. Wait. What?" Dante thinks at what Enzo just said about him

"If you two have finished kissing each other shall we move so we can be done with this?" Connor interrupts

"But first fill me in" Dante states before they all move to the next room

While they walk in the room Enzo fills in to Dante at everything that happened.

"Hmm, so Rom's mate is in all this along with Crystal's mother the former queen. And Gio isn't Rom's son but Rose. Wow, I should disappear more often" Dante rubs his shin

"Rose is mated as well" Enzo adds

"What is this? National, meet the mate's day?" he shouts before dumping the toys he has on the table

"Where had you gone to anyway and for this long?"

"You aren't my mate, so let me tell you this is none of your fucking business" Dante snaps

"Can we hear them?" Connor asks to Laura who nods before murmuring some spell and they can hear the voices in just as crystal calls out for her mother.

"Hey, is that Rom and Ad?" Dante plasters his face on the window created by Laura

"Yes and it seems they aren't in a good condition" Connor states

"Damn they are going to put shame to the council's name. Fuck and they are known as the most terrifying warrior, pssh! I am so going to harass them for this" Dante snickers as he takes out his phone and start recording the scene.

"Seriously, Dante" Enzo growls

"What? I haven't forgotten the time they posted my naked picture all over my company's wall! Not that I'm ashamed of my body but fuck it they put a lingerie while I was passed out drunk" he exclaims

"I liked it better when he wasn't around" Connor comments

"And I liked it better when Crystal was without you, but anyway I think I like you buddy. You seem quiet the silent type" he grins before hushing all of them and pointing at the scene happening in front of them

"Man, she is one hot mom!" Dante whispers drooling just as Coral takes off the cloak showing her face.

But all of them ignore her as focus on what is happening as Crystal stands up in rage.

"Mother"

"Took you long to figure it out dear"

"How...?"

"What do you mean by how? I thought among all, you and Adrian here would have known it would be me, it always has been me"

"Why...?"

"Because this is how it's always supposed to be. I created you, I made you so isn't it obvious I went to all these lengths to achieve something from you in return? You were just quiet opposite you know I always thought you will be someone I can rely on to, someone who will help me create a perfect world, a world I will not have to salve for others...

But I was amazed at how you grew up to be, no matter what I tried you never did what I asked you to. I thought I could mold you to be what I want but I guess I should blame the Ad here...

He was always around you, always. If it weren't for him, I would have succeeded, you are the only one in the family who is pure in every sense"

"How can you be alive?" asks Crystal in shock

"Oh please, you think I'm that pathetic? Please dear, I won't die just because your stupid mutt came and put a scratch on me. Foolish of all of you to think I'm dead...

I wasn't planning to act dead but I'm glad I did as everyone knew about my intentions, if not for your mutt there no one would have known about my capabilities....

I have been waiting so long for this day, for so long...

And also, for your so-called mate, what is he made off of anyway? He was so close to find me if in the last moment I managed to lure him back to you. I was sure he was dead that night, I made sure he did but that stupid blood sucker changed your mate, pathetic, it was a good thing he is dead now, non other than by your mate's hand else I was hunting that bastard myself ruining my plans...

Everything was going according to plan until he marked you! I was furious I couldn't take you down without getting caught now he marked you...so I had to wait, wait till I had the perfect time to show myself...

There were times I thought I should just kill your mate to free you from his mark but he is powerful than I imagined. God that boy can freeze anyone in a blink of an eye, trust you to get a powerful mate for yourself as if the men around you weren't powerful enough" she sneers

"Why did you do it? Why hurt?" Crystal asks still not believing at what she is hearing or seeing.

"Oh, please why shouldn't I? I was fade up being a slave in name of Queen! I hated it more than anything every eye was on me waiting for me to make a slight mistake so they can point it out! I couldn't do anything before they start to nag me how inappropriate it was for a Queen!

I wanted all of them to just shut up and let me do what I wanted! And for that I had to be more powerful, so much that they would do what I wanted them I wanted to rule each and every single one of them...

Oh the thrills, of making someone submit to your each and every whim. They will now see what I'm made of"

"Is this what it's all about to gain powers?" this time Adrian questions

"No, it's much more than that; do you know that a fairy's blood has a very distinctive taste? It's something else....

Your father, he was kind always finding happiness from other's smile, he lived for others. And he loved you more than me be sure about it. He cherished you very much even if you were a girl not a boy, he made you the ruler of the throne, all through the pregnancy he was so loving, spending time talking to you while you were in my womb as if you could hear, it may be touching but at the same time very irritating. It's not a surprise you held his qualities...

You are just like him, easily trusting people, always seeing good in them and that was the reason he had to die, to the world he put a sword in his heart, he died so he could protect you but, in a way, I am glad he died"

"Why mother?" Crystal cries

"I had no other choice he was suspecting too much and putting his nose where it wasn't necessary, but trust me honey he died happily" Coral informs making Crystal gasps in shock

"Awe, don't cry sweetie" Coral bends a bit to come face to face with her daughter and pouts

"But let me tell you, your daddy did everything to keep you away from but I couldn't let that happen I needed you, I needed you more than my next breath to conquer everything not just rule over the werewolf's kingdom but the fairy land too!

Do you have any idea how much power you hold inside of you? Your father was a bloody Fairy prince! He didn't think it was necessary to inform that little fact when we married!

And you being not just a princess to were kingdom but to Fairies along with the powers of a witch oh my, my you were a true weapon...

The portals I can open through your magic its so mouth watering! And then your blood it was a boon as well a curse to our kind...I was on my knees with tears when I found about your blood...

You are so magnificent honey so much that even you don't know. You held so much power within you that I'm so scared you will break down with a mere push...

But you didn't break even when your mate left, you just became more stronger always grasping on the brighter side of the life" Coral roars at Crystal with rage but Crystal doesn't even flinch as she is in so much grieve for her father's death who was just a victim as everyone in her mother's hand.

"So, she had no choice but to break their bond, it was a bit risky. I used the same spell with Rom and mine bond. You see both me and your mother understand each other in a level you will never. We both despised our mate and just wanted something from them and now that it was done, we have no use for them" Vivian grins proudly

Coral smiles as she walks towards Vivian whose eyes shine as she looks at Coral. Coral holds Vivian cheek on her hand and smile at her.

"You are right dear; she will never understand and you did well. Now the bond will break forever. You'll be free forever" she states moving away from Vivian who still has a grin in her face.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I forgot to tell you something honey" Coral stops and turns back to Vivian.

"What is it?" she asks

"For the bond to break one of you should die"

"Oh well I already did say goodbye to Rom, not like it would make any difference" Vivian shrugs

"Well then let me say goodbye as well"

"Of course"

"Good bye Vivian, you were very useful to me but you are just so stupid sometimes and I don't have any power to tolerate you anymore. So, do have fun in hell" Coral smiles

Vivian who is grinning like a fool stops, as all the color drains away from her face, just as she chokes holding her neck and drops to her knees.

Blood, it's the only thing that can be seen around her as it oozes from all over her body; her eyes, nose, ears as well her mouth.

"Coral" she chokes before going limp on the ground just as Rom screams out and jerks up sitting.

"Ah welcome back Romano and no need to thank me" Coral claps her hands happily

"What have you done?" Crystal chokes as tears brims from her eyes seeing the bloodied body of Vivian on the ground

Both Ad and Crystal looks wide eyed towards Vivian as nothing but ashes remains on the place where Vivian was lying few seconds ago.

"I didn't do anything honey, it was all her doing. She wanted to break the bond with her mate well now she did"

"What...?"

"Mating bond is something no one can break only dead can do them apart"

"Mother, what have you done?"

"Oh I gave her what she wanted, she wanted to break the bond and now she is free for eternity"

"Mother" Crystal bellows.

"Ah, fine, fine I gave her a toxin named Crystal's blood, which she happily gulped while I asked her to transfer some type of juice in Rom's body, which will paralyze him for a little while, what a timing for Rom to wake up just as Vivian's body couldn't handle your blood as your blood once which played as boon to them, the second time you put in them they die. So, you see I didn't do anything, it was all you honey" she laughs clapping her hands once again and twirling around the room in excitement.

"How did you even had Crystal's blood in the first place?" Ad voices

"It was all thanks to Laura and her late husband who always took some blood out of Crystal...

I had a stack of her blood with me as I knew it would one day come to use and what a use it came. Those kids were amazing while they had your blood running till their magic started to fade one by one as they mated and held no use for me" Coral states putting all of her cards on the table

"Why do you need my son?" Rom voices hoarsely

"He isn't your son Rom, Vivian was never pregnant with your baby"

"I don't care who gave birth to him but he holds my last name and he calls me Daddy" Rom snarls trying to break free

Crystal bites her lower lips as she hears Rom. She couldn't bring herself to go and soothe him and couldn't even imagine the pain he is going through.

"Oh poor Rom, always desperate to have a family, but don't worry he is your family after all no matter how cruel the fate is he really holds your blood. Rose is your own blood, you both share same father after all" Coral laughs making Rom snarl at her once again.

"Touch my son and I'll kill you" he threatens as he looks at the prone figure of his son on the table

"He is simply brilliant isn't he? Oh Crystal I wish I could see how your kids would turn out to be, you know? Gio just holds a bit of the power and blood from his father and look how he has turned out to be...

Let's not forget Rose bloodline too, but yours? Your child will surpass all of them with a strong mate as Connor and your lineage oh my, he or she will be a sight to behold but unfortunately it will all go in vain as this is the last night of your life...

Once your powers are transferred to me there will be no tomorrow for you and all of you will be my slaves as I rule each and every one of the creatures"

"If I'm the one you want why not let go of others?" Crystal asks to her mother hoping she can bargain and let them go

"Good question honey, but you see they have done many wrong to me. And I'll be sacrificing them in front of everyone and make a example out of them so no one will ever defy me"

"But..."

I'm sexy and I know it

Everything stops at once as the ring tone to Dante's phone goes off.

Coral snaps the head and uses her spell to blow the wall from where the song is still blaring on.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Dante curses as he tries to turn his phone off only to crash on opposite wall as the wall in front of them blows up.

"This is why I hate technology, always going off in wrong time!" he shouts banging his phone on the wall before it finally breaks down and stops altogether.

"See, its stopped" he grins waving his broken pieces of phone at Enzo who I is looking at him murderously

"Well, well, well what do we have here? I was just thinking why you weren't here already?" Coral grits out as she glares towards Laura who just glares at Coral in return.

"You will never win" she snaps at Coral who just laughs at Laura

"Your services aren't needed anymore, thank you for everything Laura. This is goodbye"

Coral states just as a dagger stabs on Laura's stomach out of nowhere.

"I should have killed you the moment you started protesting against me" Coral snarls once again as Laura crumbles to her knees.

"She is damn hot" Dante whispers in awe

"Dante" Enzo sighs loosing all the hope for him

"Ah now the portrait is complete, finally! Hello everyone, especially you Connor heard a lot about you!" Coral speaks before moving to her place in the dais

She picks up the book she was holding before, and puts it above the table opening the book.

"Now that all the players are in the room shall we start our show?" Coral asks as silence is all she gets

The room falls in to darkness and different marks and symbols starts to glow on the walls and Coral starts the chant.

The witches around her can't help as they are dragged to their intended place in the room and they too start chanting along with Coral.

"There are advantages of being the great grand daughter of the queen of witches" Coral states smugly as the circle that surrounds Crystal starts to create flames

Soon the chanting is stopped when the flames die and makes its way to where Gio lies.

"No" Rom roars but his shouts are of no use as the flames this time surrounds Gio.

"Connor, do something" Ad calls to find all of the men frozen in their place

"What have you done?" Ad shouts at Coral who just clicks her fingers and the sound of broken glasses is heard and with that Coral's body is also crumbled along the glass.

Ad turns his head to find Coral at the other side of the room.

"I never trusted Laura; she always was against me anyway. So, I knew she will do anything to help you out. I know about your powers and your weakness too...

I knew the first chance Connor gets he will try to freeze me so I created an illusion you see this room is filled with mirrors everywhere and what you thought was me in front of you was just my reflection...

When Connor used his magic, he not just froze all of the men but him, himself" Coral explains as she laughs at their stupidity.

"Mother your grudge is with me let them go, please" Crystal begs as she looks at her mother with pleading eyes

"Awe, my poor baby is begging me, but baby it won't be much fun without them here" Coral pouts.

She sighs before looking at Vivian's and Laura's body before waving her hands around as the chanting from the other witches in the room starts even if they want to stop they can't.

The blood around Vivian starts to glow before making a straight line towards the center where Crystal stands. The blood makes its path connecting with Crystal, Gio and along with Laura and the place where the witches stands.

When the blood connects all of them one by one the room itself glows creating a mark which looks like a Fairy wings.

"What's happening?" Ad whispers in awe

"The ceremony begins; I need a sacrifice, who better than witch and of course Vivian's as she is special" Coral informs before walking towards Enzo with a grin

"Well hello there dear Enzo" she whispers as she touches his cheek with the dagger and cutting a straight line.

The blood flows down his chin but before it drops on the floor Coral bottles it up enough to continue her ceremony.

She mixes both Ad's and Enzo blood before making a mark on Gio's heart all this while the chants around the room doesn't stop.

"Stop it please" Crystal shouts at her mother who ignores her as she keeps whispering the chants herself.

The surrounding in the room changes at once as the chants grow loud. The whoosh of winds blows in the room as the straight light passes direct above of Crystal piercing the roof above.

The circle she is trapped in glows bright as if some one has lit the fire and the fire blazes wild as it gets hold of the blood's trail surrounding everything.

The scream of Crystal is all heard as the room falls into total silence.

"Yes, let it take over you baby, that's it" Coral laughs as she sees the transformation start.

Pain is all Crystal feels, hot, blazing pain she never knew before not even when her mate had asked her to let go of the hold she had on the other side of her soul.

One last pierce before everything stops.

Both Ad and Rom holds breathe as the fire slowly dies and Crystal remains still on the ground.

Once again the room is filled with light blinding all of them for a moment before it too dies and the flutter of Crystal's wings is heard.

"Welcome to life my little princess" Coral grins

Crystal just looks at the room around her and huffs. Stopping the flutter of her wings she sits on the ground folding her arms and legs and pouting while Coral watches her in amazement.

"Now, now I know this is all new to you but I don't have time the moon will be gone soon and I have to do this before it happens. Come here" Coral orders but Crystal just rolls her eyes at her before huffing and puffing once again.

"What is wrong with you? I said come here" Coral orders annoyed once again but still Crystal doesn't listens and start to check her wings

"How dare you disobey me; you are supposed to be in my control" Coral shrieks as she points to Crystal who once again rolls her eyes before bowing towards Coral to mock her.

Coral's eyes widen at that behavior before she yells at pull the dragger out and slice Gio's cheek just like she did with Enzo.

"No" Rom shouts fighting his binds as he sees that

"See what you made me do? You never listen to me do you, ever? And each time you disobey me some one will die in this room" Coral threatens pointing the dagger towards Crystal

"Fine, fine" Crystal waves her hands before moving where Coral is standing

"What's with your attitude? Don't you fear me?" Coral asks confusion written all over her face.

Crystal just shrugs before trying to smile a little making Coral confuse all over again. Holding Crystal's hand she summons all of her powers and start to begin to transfer Crystal's powers within her.

Coral begins to read the scroll in a language no one understands. She reads all of it and grins waiting to feel Crystal's power in her, but nothing happens.

She tries again and again till she is frustrated as she leaves Crystal's hand and look at the book.

"I said every word correctly so why isn't it working?" she whispers

"Seriously, you were just going to call the fairy and take her powers just like that, all because you thought a fucking book which has some gibberish language can help you? How much more stupid can anyone be?" Crystal cries throwing her hands up in the air.

"Crystal" Ad warns narrowing his eyes towards her

"What?" Crystal snaps annoyingly at Ad before once again rolling her eyes and looking at Coral who looks at her daughter in horror.

"Who are you and what have you done to, Crystal? She never uses such a vulgar, disrespectful language to no one, particularly her own mother" Coral gasps

"Come on give me a break! You have been terrorizing all of us for what decades and you want me to respect you? Oh please, this whole drama is so boring; I just want to go home take a hot tub bath and nap or may be I will just end up fu..."

"Crystal!" Ad roars

"Ah fuck" She curses before holding her hands up in the air in surrender as Ad throws dagger her way

Crystal smiles sheepishly at Coral's way before taking Coral's hand in her.

"Okay, mommy let's try this once again shall we? Maybe you are nervous or too excited to get new powers you missed few words calm down, deep breaths and read it may be it might work. You must have stressed too much" she slowly states with a smile

"Maybe you are right, I have been stressing about all of this for too long" Coral nods taking few calming breathe

"Are you sure that this mother fucking spell work? I mean it looks older than your sexy ass" she giggles

"What is wrong with you? Did I mistake something while I did the ritual? You don't act like my daughter at all and moreover you never cursed this much" Coral narrows her eyes

"Oh come on mommy, times has changed with that people should change too. And I have been hanging with Enzo so much he may have rubbed on me" she explains waving her hands around

"And anyway focus on the things in hand. Are you sure this will work? This doesn't seem so trusting to me" she asks pointing at the book

"Of course it works! I have tried this before with your father, makes him putty in my hands. The powers within me bounds him to me and he is like a puppet to me" Coral grins

"Ah that's how you captured him?" she asks and Coral nods in confirmation

"May be it's different with her, I thought forcing her back to her fairy form will do the trick as she has never got the chance to be that. Her wolf's lack of presence was the benefit" Coral mutters to her self as she re-reads the scroll.

Crystal folds her hands tapping her foot as she waits Coral to do something. Sighing, she once again starts to play with the wings, but stops when Ad growls her way.

"Hey mommy, why did you use Ad's and Enzo's blood on Gio?" she asks curiously

"Ad's blood is special due to who his mate was as for Enzo do I need to tell more? Gio's soul is as pure as you sweetie so I need to balance it, an exchange made for one soul to another...

Once I get all of your powers, I have no use of you while Gio is a different case, he will be extra ordinary once he gets holds of his real powers"

"Oh is that so? But what if I kill you first?" Crystal smirks making Coral laugh

"Oh you poor baby you can't even harm the hair on my head, that ritual wasn't just to call out your true fairy in all her glory but to bind your powers within my grasp...

You can't even harm a fly not until I say so, why do you think I am letting you be this free?

Laura was a powerful witch so is each and every one of the witches standing here, joining all of you with Vivian's blood gives me incredible hold of all of you...

This mark here I create isn't just to symbolize the Fairy it's to join all of you together so I can control your powers...

Vivian even if she is dead is very useful. It's true I never showed who I was to anyone not because I was afraid of you all....

I'm dying Crystal...my powers has come to its limit. I'm aging fast and my wolf it's dying the only way I'm still standing is because of your father whose life essence is keeping me alive....

So, you see I need you more than anything. I need you dead so I can live, if only I had thrown away Ad years ago then may be I would have succeeded and not be this!" Coral shouts the last part as she takes her true form.

"Oh my fucking, mother fucker, son of a bitch! By God! What are you? Who are you? Why are you?" Crystal throws curses after curses as she sees the true form of her mother

"For the love of god, Crystal" Ad grits out which is totally ignored by her as she sees Coral.

Who just turn from total sexy siren to a true form a witch which is shown in the movies as well story books? The one with withering white hair, dirty yellow broken teeth as well the skin in her body seems like it's decaying slowly but certainly.

"This is what has happened to me, Crystal and all because of your family! I have to drink blood from you father to looks young when I'm not! Do you know what has made me hate you more is the blood running in your body the same blood that has done this to me!

He took everything away from me, ever single thing!" Coral shouts more like a banshee that Crystal cringes

"Slow down witch jeez you have the same blood after all you are the mother here more like a great grand granny. Oh god I can't stand seeing you" Crystal grimaces shivering seeing Coral

"That's right Crystal I'm your great grand granny" Coral smiles showing her broken tooth

"What?" Crystal asks dumb founded

"That body you see is just a shell I have been using for decades to gain my goal. You mother was long dead just after she had you and I had taken over her body the moment her soul left...

You see I wasn't dead I was practicing a new spell which let me separate my soul from my body for a few times when the men sent by the man who raped me from everything killed me and I never got to get in my body due to which I had been wandering around the world...

And from that day I have been watching over each and every one of your family. I never let any male to be in born in your family. I always killed them as soon as I knew a boy was going to be in the family...

They all died in the mother's womb but it wasn't enough, it wasn't the justice I wanted. I wanted the Royals to be wiped out of this world so I started to take control of the body of the women in the family and started all the mixed mating even when they weren't the real mate I made them...

But no one protested it I was getting frustrated with same thing over and over again till one day you came and then I saw the light of hope....

You were something else but the your birth was difficult for your mother so just when she took her last breathe and leave her body I entered and ever since I have been trying gain the powers you have...

But this body wasn't enough for me, it's decaying as this was the body of a dead. So, you see why I did all this? Your blood may be dangerous to others but to me it's a boon it will help me create a life within...

Just imagine if your father's blood has kept me alive till now what will yours do?" Coral laughs

"Wait, so you mean you aren't Coral but some damned soul who has been haunting the Royals since ages? Aw man! This is the creepiest shit I have ever been or seen in all my life!" Crystal cries as she throws her hands up on the air

"What is gotten into you suddenly? You should have been furious or anything" Coral asks wildly

"Please bitch you don't want to see how furious I can be" Crystal stops Coral showing her palm in front of Coral's face while tapping her foot and putting her other hand on her left hip.

"Fuck this! I can't take this anymore" Rom shouts as he starts laughing rolling on the ground.

"Rom" Ad sighs shaking his head

"What, what's going on?" Coral looks bewildered as she sees Ad standing on his feet while Rom laughing who can't stop it

"Hey Rom check this out I got Boobies! Isn't this better than the fake one?" Crystal shouts before holding both her breast in her hands and posing seductively in front of him

"Oh god, please, no more" Rom laughs as she clutches his side and wipes his tears off

"Adie, daddy" Crystal winks Ad's way while thrusting her boobs

"Son of a bitch" Connor roars starting Crystal before she darts away from his reach hiding behind Ad

"Shit man, I was just fooling around relax dude"

"That's my mate's body you are man handling" Connor growls

"No it's my body and I can do as I please" Crystal shouts from behind Ad

"What is happening? How could you get away from those binds and how is it possible for any one of you to break Connor powers?" Coral shrieks as she looks at all of them in shock

"As I said please Bitch! Now guys let's be done with this I have some ass to has tag" Crystal winks at the men in the room.

"Seriously this is way too creepy" Rom shivers as he looks at Crystal

"Shift back please, I can't take it anymore" Enzo requests her but she just pouts

"But I happy in my skin" she whines gaining a glare from everyone of them

"I said what is happening?" Coral shouts once more

"In the line bitch" Crystal sighs before looking at the room and shifting back

"What, how?" Coral gasps as she sees that it wasn't Crystal the whole time but Dante that was in Crystal form

"Easy, I can never be control by any of the powers you throw to me. I am invincible being a half angel has its perks" Dante grins

"Oh and it's not just fairies that can teleport but we angels can too" he adds

"Dante here had seen each and every moves of your before we enter in here he had seen the trap you set for us. We all knew the mirrors was there and as well where you were standing but what we didn't knew was you could use the witches as your puppet and as well kill Laura" Enzo explains

"What?" Coral asks dumbfounded

"The moment the light came across from the roof Dante here used his powers to replace Crystal and teleport her back to her room using the same portal you used to summon her back...

And he was playing all along at Crystal" Ad informs her

"But...but..."

"Ah, ah it doesn't end here. If you are wondering how he has changed into Crystal's fairy form then let me tell you Connor here doesn't have just the power of freezing someone but he has mastered the power of illusion as well. His illusions are so perfect that no one can see the fault"

"True, I can still feel Crystal's boobs in here" Dante states rubbing his chest he winks Connor's way who growls in return

"You fooled me!" Coral shouts thunders

"You are the one who fooled me! I was even planning to has tag her ass but damn she is so god, I can't believe I was having fantasy about her. Yuck" Dante grimaces

"You just want to fuck every walking thing" Rom pushes Dante a bit

"No I don't I have never fucked a dog!" Dante gasps in mock horror holding his cheeks making Rom laugh

"Okay enough of the chit chat" Connor snaps at them before walking towards the woman that had claimed to be Crystal's mother and the one who killed his precious princess, his daughter, his little sister.

"You will pay for everything" Connor whispers just as Coral blood curling scream is heard in the room

"What's happening?" Dante asks as he walks a bit closer to see why the woman is screaming

"Where did you get that from?" Rom asks eyeing the bowl of popcorn Dante has

"Oh I just went back home and got it" he shrugs munching on his popcorn

"You mean you just teleported yourself to your house?" Ad asks looking at the guy incredulously

"What I was hungry!" Dante defends himself

"What's happening, what's with all the screaming?" Dante asks once again

"Connor's is taking his own sort of revenge. He had her just where he wants and torturing her like she has never seen or heard before" Enzo states wiping the dried blood from his cheek

"Ah the illusionist, for a moment I thought she was screaming because you all were gang banging her" Dante snickers gaining a blow on his head from Ad

"What the fuck man I'm your leader show me some respect!" Dante shouts rubbing his head

"I'll show you respect when you stop using that mouth of yours" he scolds

Rom shakes his head before walking near his son who is lying on the table.

"Dante your services are needed here lets take my son to get him some medical attention" Rom calls him

"What am I your bitch that you can order me around?" Dante snaps at Rom

"Nope you are my whore" Rom winks at him

Dante throws the popcorn at Rom before teleporting him along with Gio to the hospital.

"Finally the peace" Ad groans as soon as Dante leaves

"Tell me about it" Enzo grins as he helps the witches to get out of the house.

"You think it was a good idea to leave them alone?" Enzo asks throwing his head towards the house as they come out

"He needs that not just for him but for Crystal too" Ad answers as he looks at the house before getting in Enzo's car

"You okay there?" Enzo asks as Ad gets in the car and closes his eyes

"Just take me away from here Enzo and I'll be" he whispers just as a breeze past him calling his name but he just ignores it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 73.1K 49
Book 1 On a werewolfs sixteenth birthday, they finally are granted the senses to seek out their mate. Alyssa and Amy have been friends all their life...
116K 7.7K 52
"What did you think would happen?" I asked. "That we could spend every day together, hugging, holding hands, arguing, doing whatever it is I do, and...
42 0 9
When a young Vanessa lives her life by a schedule so she had control of her life, it was easy. But, then she graduates from high school. Vanessa want...
349K 5.8K 61
Living in a hectic household with 7 males and being the only girl can be stressful. Not only males but over protective brothers. Riley Owens is a typ...